Marketing 360

4,6 (1.109)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Marketing-Plattform für Unternehmen jeder Größe.

(1.109)

Sortieren nach

Emre
Emre
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Monica
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The exact awesomeness anyone would be looking for. Try Marketing 360.

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Truly appreciates the efforts I have experienced from this tool. I treasure Marketing 360.

Marketing 360 will do all the job for you. It is the most effortless software I have used so far. The best part about Marketing 360 is that it centralizes all the functions in one place simplifying work and saving time. The cost of employing several other softwares for the job is cut down. Eventually, marketing has been made easy and smart.

Marketing 360 is probably one of the most user friendly softwares with the most flawless performance ever.

Monica,
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Marketing 360! Our team works tirelessly to provide our clients with the most efficient and user-friendly software, and we are happy to see that it has made a difference in your work.

We understand the cost and time-saving benefits of having all marketing functions centralized in one place, and we are constantly striving to improve and simplify our platform for our customers. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 as your go-to marketing solution.

Maritza
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The worse service

Bewertet am 7.6.2024

Very unfortunate and unsatisfying. 360 lie and wasted my money and time. They don’t do anything and the responsible person usually calls with news about what happened all month and getting ready for the ads that were never done.
It is madwire marketing company hiding under a new name 360 marketing. Be careful! Stay away from this scam !

360 did not do anything that was promise. All sounded good but they did not deliver.[sensitive content hidden] did not do anything of the work promise then he let me know that it was quitting leave my account unfinished and with non compliance of what it was promise

I don’t like that they get you meeting with multiple people to set up an amazing marketing strategy then the employee quits the the new employee offers to start a fresh plan totally different than the one I initially paid.

Loureen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Marketing Automation .

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

It is our all time marketing tool. Campaigns,lead management and general marketing. It handles so much marketing related tasks with ease.

Easy to cut across all social media platforms for marketing. It has all topics and products of choice.
Reduces cumbersome emails related to marketing.
Appointment scheduling for meetings are fast and done online.
Best follow up for billing and invoicing.

I think it has been a great experience and well supported Incase we need assistance.

Rosemary
Rosemary
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 is the ultimate marketing tool to turbocharge your marketing experience

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

I have had a very worthwhile experience with Marketing 360. It provides me and my fellow marketing team a very robust and productive platform for spearheading our marketing activities using the modern digital marketing strategies so as to be guaranteed of better results and better performance of our marketing.

I like the pricing plan of Marketing 360. It offers a flexible and cost effective purchase plans where you can choose the one which works best for your needs. Also, it brings to your disposal very dedicated marketing success manager who helps you leverage the modern digital marketing strategies so as to help you achieve better results from your marketing. With features like Return On Investment (ROI), it makes it possible for you to make very informed decisions on where to put more emphasis on during marketing. It allows you to take your marketing activities to social media platforms which are commonly used meaning better chances of meeting potential leads and customers.

Absolutely nothing. All its features are very useful and reliable.

Luis
  • Branche: Bau

MARKETING 360 IS A SCAM BUSINESS

Bewertet am 18.4.2024

When [sensitive content hidden] contacted me they seemed to be a reliable agency, they know how to sell their lies, then when they send you the contract it doesn't say anything about what the seller offered you and maybe that was my mistake, they don't like to respond to your complaints in writing they just They do it by Video, I imagine it is with the intention of not leaving a trace so that Uni can sue them, everything is very well planned, the invoices are sent to you by units of credit (to scam you and you cannot claim), please do not do business with This company is going to waste their money and time.

THERE ARE NO PROS, THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO SCAM YOU. WHEN THEY SALE ALL THE LIES THAT THEY SELL.

THE SELLER [sensitive content hidden] OFFERED ME A THOUSAND OF THINGS AND THEN HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING, THEY JUST TOOK YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOU DIFFICULT BY SAYING THEY WERE WORKING ON YOUR COMPANY'S SEO, THEY DID A CAMPAIGN, AND NOT EVEN ONE CUSTOMER CONTACTED ME, NOT ONE, THEY WAS THINGS AWAY ALL MY MONEY ., DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS AGENCY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

Sandra
Sandra
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

Shubhra
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Marketing 360 for retail

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

This is a holistic tool to drive personalized communication to customers

Customer segmentation. Is a bit of a challenge

Shubhra,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find the Marketing 360 tools useful.

Isaiah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360

Bewertet am 5.11.2023

I would totally recommend this software for upcoming businesses to boost their digital sales

It has really helped boost my sales and that of my team because of its features like social media integration where it boosts my numbers up and converting more sales

I feel like where i did not have a good experience is with the customer care. They are really slow

Isaiah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product. We are thrilled to hear that it has helped boost your sales and the sales of your team. We appreciate your support and we will continue to work hard to provide valuable features that can enhance your business goals.

Liliane
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The best

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

I like this software because it's easy to use and understand. It allows me to keep in touch with my customers and keep them satisfied - great customer service!

It's a very good program, and some of its features need to be improved for the benefit of users.

Liliane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use and understand, and that it has helped you maintain good communication with your customers. We appreciate your support and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

My experience with Marketing 360

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Mohamed,
We appreciate your positive feedback about our platform and the tools provided. Thank you for choosing our Marketing 360. We hope to continue providing you with valuable tools and data to aid in your business decisions.

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days.
They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

Tyler
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Don't Trust Them

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off.
I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them.
Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds.
Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies.
Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did.
When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Brian

Very robust platform

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software.

-Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Antwort von Madwire

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Laura
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Drew
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Great software Great people

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

• Branche: Philanthropie
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

You might as well burn your money! At least give it to a charity so you can feel better!

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been...

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been operating for 8 years. Around 95% of our business is via referral or email marketing, attending, industry events and good old fashion face time. I thought this would be a good way to increase leads and branding opportunities. I had completed some FB marketing previously with fair results.

On the sales call, they said they would build me a new website as the current one had some issues and could do with a refresh. That makes sense its 4 years old! All the content remains the same and they will incorporate it into a new site. So it's purely cosmetic!

Well, six months later they asked me to pick a template! We went back and forth for six months, changing staff and eventually they ask me to choose a template. I mean I could have done that from any number of sites, WordPress, theme forest back in November 2017. I could of built a wix

During this time they had already spent a considerable amount of my budget on....... its a good question as we were not running ads as we did not have an optimized website but all the fuel was being spent!
So we finally get the website up and running and its ok at best as to design and updates.

So they build the ads and away they go and the fuel continues to be spent. All I get is that "we continue to tweak the ads we are seeing good traffic". Not a single actionable lead via email or phone in 6 months. Just junk and spam via email.

I do not have any pro comments about my six month experience with Marketing 360

It's a con!

For the money I invested and not to get a single actionable lead via phone or email is mind-boggling. I would of been better off donating the money to a charity as at least it would of done some good in the world.

Antwort von Madwire

Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We want to provide every client with real value. So thank you for the feedback. We'd like to speak with you, but no name or company information was provided. Please contact us so we have the opportunity to look into your account and help. You can call our front desk anytime during business hours and a receptionist will answer (we don't believe in phone trees).

Danielle

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Antwort von Madwire

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Brandon
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button.

You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably.

I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand.

MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Hannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

Jasmine
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Marketing 360 Review

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received..
- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business..
- So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience..
- He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience)
- He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful)
- Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!!
- I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment..

So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

Antwort von Madwire

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience.
I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future.
Thank you again!

Isabella
Isabella
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Tanika
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I don't Recommend

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Initially, I loved the fact that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and did a lot of work on my website and the adds. I didn't have to do anything in the creation of the site and it came out perfect. I still use it now. I am paying the monthly hosting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did blogs for my creative time and created monster pages and the SEO was working well.

They changed my manager from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. from there it went downhill. she wouldn't do any blogs, if I wanted changes, I had to type the stuff myself. I am a solo-practitioner paying about $1000 per month, and I have to write my own content. No. I tried to use my creative time for things and they didn't get done and so when I canceled, I lost a bit of creative time. I dropped my fuel credits after I started getting calls from people who wanted to sue because they found a bug in their french fries. So I still get the monthly reports as I am still paying for the hosting, but I had a question about logging into UXI, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never responded. Now I have some generic no-name manager for my account. I was considering going back if I would work something out without getting someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but instead, I am hiring someones else to do my website in Wordpress.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Tanika. We're glad you love your site, but hate hearing about your experience with your second point of contact. We'll reach out to get additional details from you and address your concerns.

Tori
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Great team, Easy to Use 360

Bewertet am 19.7.2023

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

Tori,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and that it has been beneficial for your marketing efforts. Thank you for choosing our platform and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support your business.

Not a website company

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Nothing, I personally worked with each of the individuals assigned to my account to get my website to look and do what I wanted. What they tell you when they are selling you is that your site can be customized to look exactly the way you want it to, as long as you sign up for the premium package. Thank you very much! NO they do NOT. Marketing and Sales and Production are NOT on the same page. What they create for you, what you are sold, how you are communicated with (not at all) and their internal communication is non-existent. Seriously, going with this company has been one of the WORST experiences in my practice life.

Being SOLD something they do not provide at the higher price point and being told that they could do it in the next couple of days and then months later it still had not happened, I had already been shuffled through 5 people and still did not have a functional website, it had broken links and was missing pictures where they should have been.
And of course, when I fired them for NOT providing the level of service I was sold, they are still hounding me for more!

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team would love the opportunity to speak with you a little more about your experience. We'd like to understand which team you were working with, so we can look into the specifics on the project and address any issues. Here's our main line: 888-872-3734 Thanks again.