Easy Storage Solutions Erfahrungen

Easy Storage Solutions

4,8 (705)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Self-Storage-Lösungen für kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Very glad we switched and have been happy with the services provided.

Bewertet am 5.2.2018

Easy to use software allows you to navigate thru the system quickly. Able to handle our large number of facilities. Website and software are linked and allow customers to see up to date information and access their accounts.

Limited capabilities in some areas, but anytime a suggestion is offered, they look into seeing if it can be implemented into their software.

Antwort von Easy Storage Solutions

Thank you for the review. We're happy to take any suggestions from you and our clients to make our software better every day!

Great for my customers, but not quite there yet for me (still learning).

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

ESS has made my customers happier with dealing online with us. It keeps my customers on my website and the customer support here at least listens and considers potential upgrades and helps work through any challenges in a friendly way.

ESS makes things so much easier for my customers. They love the ease of paying online and I like that they never leave my website to do it. I like the ability to send texts to my customers. The customer support team really works hard to help when there is a problem and they are usually very quick to respond!

The QuickBooks integration for desk top users doesn't work well for me. I'd prefer to be able to download iff. files that have been linked with my various QB accounts that will help me to track and categorize individually, security deposits paid, security deposit refunds, sales tax, retail sales, insurance, insurance fees rent, and fees. As it stands now I have to make monthly GL entries for each of these where I didn't need to with my prior software. I don't like the multiple payment buttons in the payment screen. They are confusing to me and my customers. When trying to pre pay a customer with multiple units and one check I have to enter the payment multiple times, this again make added work for me. Auto payment texts, I discovered the hard way, are not good as they come at crazy hours that woke up several of my customers (I wish I had known this before it happened). I'm in Texas and like to use the TSSA rental agreement, but it's so frustrating they should really let folks know the system does not work well with Blue Moon. If you decide to continue with TSSA contracts and Blue Moon you will be doubling your workload.

Hope
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Easy Storage Solutions, not so easy

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

It's been a rough ride but finally getting the hang of it. Also ESS is constantly improving, taking advice from their customers.

The thing that I like most about Easy Storage Solutions is the layout of the software is fairly easy to read, legible. Also, I like to the customer service is team is knowledgeable. They are there to help solve problems.

The least thing that I like about Easy Storage Solutions is that their customer service is only available Monday-Friday: 8:00 - 5:00 MST Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed. I'm located in California. Also, something else I dislike is when making notes under individual notes, you have to make sure to click on create note or it they do not save, and notes can be deleted, once saved,(forever) by anyone.

Hello Hope!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate knowing what we are doing well and how we can improve. We wouldn't be where we are without the valuable feedback each of our customers provide!

Thanks again!

Teresa
Teresa

Fantastic Improvement

Bewertet am 7.3.2014

We bought this storage facility last year from my Father in Law. It was run on spread sheets and peachtree with a completely separate program for the gate. It was ridiculous. Once a month everything had to be turned over to the CPA to balance the books. (The costs of the CPA were upwards of $1000. a year if you include taxes) I was spending at least 20 hours a week on paperwork alone. Then there was the billing, it was a nightmare, to say the least, that would take 2 days to complete and was Never right.

We did not take plastic, either so besides all the people who just walked away (lost sales) everything was cash or check. There are a lot of people who think its unprofessional or even hinky when you don't take credit cards.

We did a lot of research on companies and ended up with Easy Storage Solutions in November 2013. We could not be happier. The CPA is a thing of the past and I am looking forward to doing my own taxes this year. My paper work is down to a few minutes a day and billing day is a few "clicks" away. We no longer spend days trying to get the billing right.

They hooked us up with YapStone, (another great company) for our credit card needs. They are only charging 2%. 30% of our customers have already signed up and its only been a few months!!! I can forsee a time when we wont have to use stamps, stationary...

Easy Storage is a very easy program to run and teach to employees. The guys are always "on call". They stand behind what they say and are very knowledgeable about this program. Nate you rock.

The only down side is we have a graphics business too, and this program has no place to account for it so we are still using peachtree for that, but I have faith that Jimmy and the guys will get that addressed at some point.

As far as Storage Programs go this one is Fantastic. Our business is up 25% and all inside storage is full for the first time in 12 years. I could not be happier. I can now concentrate on sales!!!

Antwort von Easy Storage Solutions

Thank you for the review!

Absolute "Must Have" for any Self Storage owner

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

This software is my most valuable "employee", simply could not run my business without them.

I simply could not run my business without Easy Storage Solutions. The features and ease of use are ideal, service is exceptional and the team is constantly releasing updates to make the program more intuitive and improve functionality. Exceptional software at Any price....and affordable enough for even the smallest "Mom and Pop" operation.

• Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Efficiency Counts

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

Time management and increased customer service has earned us a five star review all because of this software we are professional in the way we conduct business

Tracking payments makes it easy to send out customer reminders and their waiting list section is efficient use of our units so nothing sits empty.

Needs a better way to scroll through customers pages

Great tool to help your business succeed

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

One stop place to manage customers, payments, and units. Great customer service.

Ease of use for quick look at how your rentals are doing. Lots of options for customer, and business settings . You can run your rentals how you want.

Some features are buried and hard to find. Payment features take a little getting used too i.e. setting future payments, giving credits, and partial payments.

Desiree

Good value

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

This was the least expensive option of all the storage software solutions we looked at. The price was fair for our small, one location storage business.

Inability to customize the screens and reports.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Great Product!

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

Everything! Easy to use and all the information I need is at my fingertips.

The setup. Very long and tedious but worth it in the end.

Very pleased with the Easy Storage Solutions software

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Prior to using the Easy Storage Solutions software, all records were paper-based, and very time consuming to keep accurate and updated. I checked out a demo, and thought it would be worth trying. I used both systems for a few months, but have now switched completely to the Easy Storage Solutions software.

Easy to set up and get going, easy to get a graphical representation of the facility.

No good way to obtain a complete dump of the database for backup or use with third-party reporting tools.

Troy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The folks at Easy Storage are Great to work with, They are quick to make improvements.

Bewertet am 29.1.2018

A cost effective service that we can operate in house or remotely, and that provides us with all of the important information our facility requires. It is updated on a regular frequency, with zero to very little down time. Basically its a system that's there exactly when you need it, and with the Gate and Payment interfaces, you will struggle to beat it for the money.

Ease of use, Full Featured, but probably for us one of the top features, being able to adjust and change our own site map without paying for or waiting for changes. Updates are automatic, being cloud based you get everything as they change it, and most everything so far has been for the better. Some features we do not use at our facility, but it does not hinder or interfere with our daily use.

This will probably only relate to a few, but our state charges sales tax on Storage, if a tenant makes a multi month payment, the system will not calculate the tax accurately, it's off, we understand how it does it, we just can't seem to convince them that it's a bit annoying. Also, we would like to have the ability to create custom reports, they have a good selection of templates, however "we" know what "we" need, it would be nice to just get that information and not excess information. I realize that is probably picky, but they asked for Con's.

kenneth

quality storage tracking software

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

My self storage income has increased. I have increased my customer base and increased my income. The customers that don't pay are discovered quickly (I always have a few, but it is amazing how many pay and pay on time. Month to month, my income is relatively stable.

I struggled with tracking my storage facility until I found easy storage. Once I purchased the software and was up and running, life became easier and more profitable. My customers like it (most of them). They can monitor their account and pay online. I still receive cash payments (very few) and checks. By far most payments are online. My goal is to make every unit pay every month. I think that I'm currently doing that.

I think the only thing that I can think of is the daily charge. I don't dispute the charges, but the accounting is a little confusing. other than that, the software is top notch.

Nikoletta
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Super grateful I found EZ Storage! BEST (and cheapest!) for small-mid properties.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

Made it super easy for me to take over the management of 3 RV Storage lots. Saves us time since more than 1/2 our customers now pay automatically, with a low flat-rate Card option. Excellent support when needed (which isn't often since it is so easy to use). Beautifully simple program reduces stress in my life (which takes more skill to create than the over-complex, clunky programs!).

Easy to learn... beautifully SIMPLE! Always fast support... super friendly people & they really respond to suggestions--the program keeps improving. I especially love the check 'batch' deposits, with our smaller business we don't need to close out each day, can just batch the payments at our convenience. Super easy low flat fee for Card payments, more than 1/2 our customers now pay automatically (awesome). Letters are easy to create & customize, and it's easy to email letters, reminders, & receipts. We now only print & mail Liens, saving time & paper. I've used other programs and found them complicated & visually too 'busy', this one earns its name of Easy.

I would design some reports a little differently, to put more data on a single page. That's about it.

Mark
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Best thing I ever done

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

I have owned and ran a small self storage facility (110 units) for about 9 years. I had always done my bookkeeping and billing with a simple computer based software program and excel spreadsheets. I had a paypal button on my web page that would allow tenants to pay online and then I would manually enter payments to my software and spread sheets. This was time consuming and confusing to anyone else trying to log data.

I decided I wanted to upgrade to a internet based and through a self storage forum discovered Easy Storage Solution. The price was very reasonable and it was what I was looking for. Being "hands on" I had a lot of questions about how their website worked and the interaction with the credit card processor. Luke done a great job of explaining and calming my fears of something new. Everything was clearly spelled out and I bit the bullet and signed up.

In a matter of a day or so Easy Storage Solution had my site up and running. They transferred my domain and had my webpage running very quickly. The tutorials helped me enter my data and customers in no time flat. I was even able to edit my web page with their easy to use online access.
Kristen helped me set things up and she is very attentive to me as a customer.
After using this online based management site I don't know how I got along with out it. I has cut my time to 1/10 of what I was spending before. I like that since its internet based, two or more people can be logged in at one time; (one entering a deposit and maybe one adding customers) It works very good on mobile devices, which the tenants like. The tenants have great access to their payment history.
Great product and great people to deal with!
I highly recommend it!

Easy to use, online based, capability to have multiple access it at one time, great interface with credit card vendor.

Dont back up to my computer

Antwort von Easy Storage Solutions

Thanks for the review Mark! Because we have all that data backed up on multiple secured servers we've tried to take that headache away from the storage owner to always be worried about losing your data. Instead we take the headache for you and save the time to do constant backups.

Gary

Excellent Value, Great Support and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

When I came they had 3x5 cards, yellow pads, preprinted contracts and a rolladex. Every sign up was an effort and the reporting and monthly collections and lockouts were not consistent. When we implemented the software we saw immediate results. we went from 65-70 occupancy to 95-100%. Our policies on collections, lockout, unit disposal and rental was improved to near perfection. very happy with our results.

It is a very intuitive software. I am a software engineer and I can safely say that I understand the difference between easy to understand and "you need to be a geek"
Another great benefit is the support. Like all software there are issues that even I cannot solve. One call and they take over the drivers seat and fix it every time. Great service.

I really like everything about it but if I have to make a comment I would say that they could work on making it more customizable in its reports and outputs. Its good now but it could be better.

Tessa
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Small and Large Facilities Alike! Used at ALL our Facilities!

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

Easy Storage Solutions is truly EASY, which is why we've converted every facility from the $12 million facility to the $250,000 facility to ESS and all employees can use and understand it's features, as well as the tenants.

Since it's been purchased by Storable.... the terrible turn of customer service.

Kelly

Disappointing

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

I do not recommend this company. However, it is slightly better than our previous home-grown system.

The map of units is the best feature and is very useful. The system has a lot of functionality, although we don't use much of it.

The invoices are confusing to clients. When I signed up, they specified that I could export my data at any time. This turned out to be untrue - I have since asked for my data and they do not make it available, making it difficult to change providers. They frequently make unwanted and poorly planned updates to the functionality (one update basically reset our external-facing website with no prior notice, but luckily I don't use the external facing website because the user interface is not very user-friendly and I am embarrassed to give clients access to it). You can only use one credit card processor.

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good experience overall , not happy with the monthly cost rising from $34 to $59 however.

Bewertet am 26.1.2018

As listed in my pro comments

As listed in my pro comments

Customers can help themselves and make payments,
This gave back much time spent accepting payments. Ability to take credit card or customer able to pay with credit cards. But it is very expensive and adds up over a year.

My General web page is dull and uninviting and some photos need to be changed. Recent software changes did nothing to make working the software glide. Rather its an all over the page to up and down side to side mouse search party to use the software. Can't see half the page due to layout. Bookkeeping also does not have the diversity of reports available that I need. Printing copies or pages, reports, or customer demands of records is also tedious.

Antwort von Easy Storage Solutions

Hello David! We can help you change your pictures and make your site a little bit more exciting! Feel free to give us a call! Thanks!

Margaret
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

I like Easey Storage Solutions overall, there just needs to be some more flexibility.

The ease of use and finding customers in database

Editing new rentals, if I make a mistake I have to move customer out then start over with new rental. I should be able to move Prorating options when renting. We use the 3rd option and my part time help can't seem to remember to use third option on drop down. I wish I could move that option to top of drop down. Because of that it causes problems with prorating when I have to change due date to first of month.

Donnie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn and use daily

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

A great tool for storage businesses

A great tool for storage businesses

The straight forward way the program works

We should be able to automate a transfer regardless of how long a customer has rented.

Janice L
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our review of this product

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

We have used Easy Storage Solutions since we opened and have not had any need to consider a different software . Have recommended it to other storage unit facilities.

What we like most about this product is that it makes managing a Storage Facility from a distance possible. Everything you need is at your fingertips, for both manager and customers. Customers find it easy to access.

Like everything in this world, I wish it was free....cost is worth the peace of mind and it surely makes the process easier.

Lori

Just As the Name Says

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

LOVE IT! Love the people that we get to work with if a problem arises. They're ALWAYS friendly and courteous and THEY answer the phone no waiting on hold forever!!! So much appreciate that!! That right there is THE MAIN reason we chose to do business with them!! Great Company!!

Everything! The ease of use, the design is simple and easy to follow, I love having it automatically backing up and being able to access it anywhere, it's perfect for a startup, small or large company! It does all that's necessary not a lot of bells and whistles just right to the point functions!

The accounting part of it takes a minute to figure out what you're seeing, would love for it to indicate on the receipts to the customer what month they're paid up to!

Charlotte

Eagle Storage reviews ESS

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

One of the biggest benefits for our small business is the ability to text and track customer communication.

Intergrating our established business to ESS was a seamless and smooth transition. When I need help, I appreciate being able to pick up the phone and speak with a person immediately. Staff seem knowledgeable in all areas of ESS software.

Sometimes, the website moves slow. It usually fixes itself within the hour.

Carrie
  • Branche: Immobilien

Very Happy, Long-time Customer

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

I've been working with Easy Storage Solutions for 8 years and have had a great experience overall. The customer service reps are great. We can get quick answers without the runaround.

I love the portability. I can access the account anywhere. Tenants can purchase units and make account changes easily.

Payment processing can be problematic as it's in batches.

Kelly

Easy Storage Review

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

Excellent. I wish it was reasonable to use for our acquisition of six more facilities.

Software is very intuitive. After struggling with a different software for two months, I switched to ESS. I was up online within 2 days!

Necessity to have a computer online for gate access controls. Secondly, software is not scalable to add many facilities.