Vincere

Eine Bewertung schreiben
Für ambitionierte Rekrutierungsunternehmen & Personaldienstleister aller Größen

Sortieren nach

John

Finally, a complete ATS/CRM system that's intuitive, sophisticated and allows us to grow...

Bewertet am 28.2.2018

I've used lots of different legacy systems in the past and none of them compare to Vincere... not even close. We have fully immersed our business processes into the whole Vincere eco- system and it's definitely paid off.

There's too many standout features to list here, but our killer favourites are:
- The sophisticated analytics suite, allowing us to track our processes with over 50 dedicated dashboards

- The planner is very powerful, it allows us to view my team's daily planners, oversee individual user tasks and eliminates the need for me to constantly chase them.

- The candidate pipeline tracking functionality works seamlessly.

- Email templates are outstanding over 80 dedicated email templates linked to system actions.

- Customer support is great always give that personal touch. We really feel like a valued customer and that these guys clearly want our business to succeed and grow.

In summary, the whole experience using Vincere daily has been a breeze. It's so intuitive with a fresh user interface and although functionality is advanced, the system is light and simple to use. Vincere requires little training to get set up and using the system correctly - this is a huge value add to us to be live, trained and using the system within a week. Previous systems have taken months of wasted time and resources to even get set up.

Jamie
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product once intensive training has been done.

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Pretty good, it's a large comprehensive system and something which is pivotal for GDPR and data compliance, so it takes time to get used to but once you've done it. You're in and happy to use it.

Vincere is clear and clean, once you've integrated and had a good walk through it's a great product. With clear stages of engagement for candidates and clients with the chevron system, I find this the best feature as you don't spend too much time focussing on what stages you're on.

Lack of personalised training and also didn't like when they updated the dashboards with no email out or pre-warning leaving a bit of time to adjust.

Avoid and try JA

Bewertet am 12.6.2022

Nothing
Person in support was a nice guy, but only so much he can actually do with this system

It is cumbersome, clunky, counter intuitive and required 3 - 5 + times as many clicks for most actions compared to Jobadder
Search function is terrible (you need to type in exactly "John Smith" to find John Smith, wont bring up matching results to partial searches like "John Sm " like any other software.
Cant send SMS out of database. Cant send standardised email templates. Logging call notes and left messages cant be done satisfactorily
Cant save job add templates. Cant receive email notifications for new job applications or other actions.
You will end up wasting 2 hours a day in this system as opposed to saving time
Avoid and move to Jobadder
Its probably ok if you are moving fromBullhorn as that was terrible when I last used it. But if you are considering moving from JA to Vincere, do not proceed, it is a disaster

Jürgen
Jürgen
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functioning ATS and CRM with a team that strives to build a world-class system

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

We use this product to track communication with our clients and candidates and keep an overview of opportunities we are working on. This works most of the time, but could be done more efficiently.

The product is very competitively priced and fairly easy to use, fulfilling most functions one can expect from an ATS/CRM

Feature suggestions that would be useful to many users, and that have been recommended by many users, have not yet been implemented.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Vincere gewählt wurde

To have a cloud-based ATS/CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vincere

Best value for money and the prospect that the young product at the time would evolve to cover all our requirements
Alexandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Independently-owned & built by people that 'get' it!

Bewertet am 4.8.2020

We love it. I've used quite a few systems in my time and there's no comparing Vinny with the rest.

We recently started using the LiveList client portal, which is getting good feedback from our clients already. Such a clever way of working with clients, we have made the LiveList part of our standard pitch for new business or to sell retained work. I also like pipeline and forecasting element is brilliant. Really clear and easy to understand. The LinkedIn integration is brilliant too.

I think it is important that Vinny (as we call it) is independently owned. Other systems out there- the Bullhorns and SeekAdders- are either owned by PE firms or job boards. I like supporting a firm which is owned by one of us, recruiters. Plus I know exactly where all our data is held.

Not much tbh. They do a lot of releases though so I'd say one negative is making sure we're using all the new features.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cracking search function. It was a great decision to finally leave Bullhorn.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

We discovered the new kid in town, Vincere, after being with Bullhorn for 8 years. Bullhorn was okay, but it just does not compare to Vincere, it really doesn't. No where near as many features and functionality and the system was starting to feel very old and dated.

Vincere is innovative, intuitive and it's generally got us excited as a team. It's going to allow us to grow our business enormously in the short-medium term.

Absolutely love the various searches built into Vincere - you can run advanced, Linkedin and Indeed searches in one click which instantly gives us relevant results (and more importantly shows how many results for each category - Bullhorn couldn't show search results number which was annoying to say the least)

The ability to parse candidates into the system is super easy, saves us a lot of time and the ability to bring candidates/contacts straight in from Linkedin is Cracking!! The whole team have treated us really well since signing, the support team are fantastic and respond to any questions more or less instantly and we always get follow up calls from them... it's just unimaginable service - I did read this before I joined on this review site actually but you really have to see it to believe it.

We’d like to see more customisation on the candidates summary pages, you can add custom fields here but a little interface customisation would be good. Although, the guys at Vincere are open to feedback from customers so i’ll submit as a feature request!

Nicholas M.

TOP OF THE CLASS

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Get a demo, ask them the hard questions - get them to show you how it will impact your top line.

We moved onto Vincere earlier this year and the explosion in productivity from my team has been insane, when compared to the previous platform (rival database provider).

There is a significant list of additional modules to tailor a product for your business and the customer support has been second to none (infinitely better than), rather than just accepting all the extra functionality that an Executive Search firm like ours does not need.

The quality difference is significant; user interface is great, quick response rate, usability, logic and extra functionality.

While I appreciate it's not a small project to change providers and is cost prohibitive for some bigger firms, if you quote #Wellsysentyou then Vincere will knock 50% off their standard onboarding charges or give you free access to their APP for a year (that doesn't apply to any other discounted rates).

We cannot recommend this product highly enough.

One of our data imports was in JSON. Tech didn't like the format but we got around it after a few chats and they imported the extra dataset for 50% discount.

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous system with a wealth of nifty features all on!!

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

I'm not using Vincere to it's full potential yet but from what i have seen it's tremendous, it's a big big system with lots of functionality and so many nifty features that make my daily processes so much more efficient. Things like seha linkedin tool, live lists, searches, mobile app and even just the workflows for my contacts and candidates in the crm are great. It's very easy to follow and manage everything on a daily basis.

The guys have recently started vlogging where they share tips and best practice via linkedin and email shots, I like these a lot, they're a good way to catch up on new features as the product is always evolving.

I really get the sense that these guys genuinely care about their customers and are always following up with emails, calls and free training sessions to make sure we get the most out of the product. There's also free weekly customer webinars and now the video teasers up on linkedin every few days which makes the overall support function tremendous.

The system is so big with lots of capabilities, i'm only using a small part of it right now but definitely need to explore more in the future. Sometimes it can be easy to get lost in the system (as it's so advanced) but the support team are great at providing training on specifically what's important to me.

Simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vincere.io - outstanding recruitment CRM and still getting better!

Bewertet am 12.2.2018

Whether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster.
Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere.
Compared to Bullhorn and Bond: easier to use, better customer service, developing great new features based on customer feedback, great value for money.

We use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return. Some of the pros:
Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal.
Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product.
Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use.
Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly.
Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.

Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn ought to watch their backs now Vincere is picking up the pace

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

I haven’t been using Vincere for too long but i cannot recommend them enough. I came from bullhorn and vincere is honestly in a different league. The attention to detail, intuitiveness, innovation and genuine problem solving functionality built straight into the system (all from the box) is unprecedented - and as a business owner ticks all the boxes for me.

I like the functionality, it’s a clever system, easy to navigate, modern interface and packed high with trendy features - velocity is a cracker! The best thing for me is the tv dash board, it’s like my morning news and weather brief before i leave the house, it shows you a quick snapshot of your business e.g. current revenue, activities, placements in a nice clean screen, no need to dive into the drill down logs first thing in the morning. Bullhorn never had this and to be honest bullhorns analytics dashboards were hard to interpret and not very aesthetically pleasing.

Vinceres search is bloody brilliant! My vincere account manager also told me they’re making it even better and bringing AI into it soon, this will be interesting!

That’s another great thing about these guys, they don’t just take you money and you never hear from them again - they actively engage with their customers and no query is every too difficult. Feels like more than just my software vendor, but more like a partner. I’ve used Bullhorn and i’ve used Vincere and I think it’s clear who i’ll be using in 10 years time..

There’s too many email templates which can be confusing editing them. I need to spend some time deleting the ones i’ll never use because there’s over 80 in there from sign up. The Google geo tagging is ace, but it’s going to take me a few weeks and manually activate this per address.

Dave
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Leaves Bullhorn in the dust.

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

Probably the best customer experience I have ever had. Regular releases. A great choice for recruiters that want to partner with a tech provider that gets it.

The support is sublime. People ready to answer questions and actually looping back to see if the solutions they've provided actually work. An example: with my previous system, I had a small but persistent issue with the formatting of my email signature. The logo in my email signature would never render properly- sounds like a small thing but this basically prevented me from sending out emails to Clients and Candidates from the system as I am fussy about these things. I tried repeatedly to get support from my previous system on this but was basically ignored. With Vincere, they sorted this issue out for me right away. I was beginning to think this was impossible and it’s done now – really happy with it. It will make a huge impact on my ability to do everything through the system which is brilliant.

None. I was beginning to give up hope on CRMs before Vincere, I am so relieved that I have found a CRM that I actually enjoy using. This is the first time I've every bothered writing an online review which I think speaks volumes. If you are considering a new CRM then I would highly, highly recommend them.

Philippa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We went from a nightmare experience with Zoho to an all round 5-star service with Vincere -...

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Love love love the LinkedIn tool, it's amazing! cannot tell you how much time it saves us as a business. There's too many features to list here but we love the various searches, calendar, talent pools, ability to mass email everyone, email templates, basically everything, we love using it. We used Zoho before discovering Vincere and to be frank it was ridicolously appalling. It got to the point that Zoho was so terrible we simply used it as a storage facility and didn't use any of the features because you have to build them all yourself which is too much setup when trying to run a business AND to make matters worse, whenever we tried to get support, the call centre was outsourced and the advisors were useless.

With Vincere, it's all ready to go straight out-of-the box, it's a dream. Plus the support are brilliant, they've got an office in the UK and the team are really responsive and always willing to help. It's been brilliant so far.

The only thing I can think of is we'd like to see some more customisation on the job board but we're currently in correspondence with the support team in relation to making this possible so fingers crossed.

Caroline
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GDPR dashboard is great for compliance

Bewertet am 10.11.2017

I like the fact there are a lot of integrations and apps that we can take advantage of- the Xero integration in particular.

We'd been using RDB Pronet for 14 years to run our temp recruitment firm. I found the interface awful- and decided it was time to upgrade to something more modern. Vincere is refreshingly easy-to-use and clear. I don't get a headache looking at it, which is how I often felt logging into our previous system!
Our team of 5 consultants have all taken to Vincere really quickly and have really embraced it, which was a relief. I am personally not particularly IT literate but even I find it easy to use.
Data Migration: after being on another system for so long I was really nervous about doing a migration. The migration team at Vincere were really reassuring and held my hand through the whole process. We had over 1 million email records in our old system so we took this as an opportunity to clean things up and only bring across the previous 2 years of emails. This was definitely the right choice.
I would add that the training team are really helpful too. They never made me feel as if there was such a thing as a stupid question.
GDPR: also great that Vincere has an eye on the GDPR compliance matters, as a UK-based agency this is important to us.

Thami
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Previously on Placement Partner. With Vincere, we gained 35% more time.

Bewertet am 23.3.2017

The team at Vincere is also always ready to assist and always willing to problem-solve before they say ‘No’.. A very committed and efficient team.

We were previously on Placement Partner - lots of features but not at all user friendly. It took us about 6 months to get to grips with it and learn the system to it’s full capacity. We then came to a point where we needed a system that was more intuitive, efficient and easily accessible. We were also looking for a system that could also help with branding.

Vincere is like a smartphone. You don’t have to be an IT specialist to get it - the basics are there you’ll know how to use it just by playing around the system - extremely intuitive.

Everything is also quicker with Vincere, this especially so with the parsing of CVs. With Placement Partner, it took 15-20 mins to create a new candidate record with full details, but with Vincere, it could achieved in 3-5 mins. We save about 10 minutes on average for each CV, and have gained an extra 35% more time.

Other features we appreciate:
Talent Pools - I like how easy it is to search and ‘throw’ candidates into custom groups for future use
Color-coded system - the colors really helps to keep you on track and pushes you to finish the work you have
Easy to track & trace info: for example, when you submit a candidate to jobs , you get a full history of where the candidates are & to which jobs they were submitted to - reduces asmin time for us significantly

No obstacles with the system so far. Vincere is still a new system to us and there are a lot more features to explore.

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good price point compared to their competitors.

Bewertet am 10.11.2017

I'd never even heard of Vincere before, to be honest. I invested a lot of time looking at all the various options in the market, from Bullhorn to Zoho and everything in between. Once I really got under the hood of Vincere, it quickly became obvious that this is a serious platform. Yes, you can get up and running really fast. But, if you want to add in complexity and configure the platform, you have the option to do so.

We'd previously been using RDB Pronet. The problem was that none of my consultants ever used it. We are 10 consultants sitting across 2 offices in Scotland and England, but we plan on growing in the next 12 months. For me, user adoption is the #1 thing I was looking for in changing systems.
So many of these platforms either focus just on perm and search or exclusively on temp/contract. I like that Vincere really does nail the temp recruitment workflow. The fact that it comes with TimeTemp for integrated timesheets and expense management is great- it's another cost-saving and it's one less integration to think about.
The proximity search feature is super-visual and fast to use. Seeing all our candidates on a map view in relation to a vacancy is ideal for how we run a quick search across the database. Being able to shortlist and send directly from a map view is ideal for my consultants.
I decided to redo my website at the same time as upgrade our internal systems. The Vincere open API v2 allowed the web designer to create our new website with professional job interaction, plus it comes as part of my annual plan package. The support from the Vincere team was responsive throughout.

Loreen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Organised workflows and outstanding customer service makes this an unbeatable product

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Overall, it's a fab product with outstanding customer service and exceeds our expectations as a recruitment software.

Vincere allows us to store multiple documents for candidates which is a great way to keep everything in one place. These documents can be anything from resumes and cover letters to Passports and compliance documents.

The workflows are great and we can really easily see outstanding jobs/candidates/applications in one place. These can then be filtered by teams, consultants, companies, etc.. it's very powerful to have built into the product.

Customer service here is fab, we're treated like partners and always get detailed responses to our questions and help tickets. The issues/questions we have are always dealt with fast and efficiently.

To be able to find and or change job title from menu tab- I would love to be able to click on the Job and it link to the place where I can edit this. Many candidates use different job titles and I have to edit them.

Auto correct on emails would be good to see. Only in subject bar on right click but not on body of email.

We have a problem with our logo being too big for emails but the team are currently advising me on the best way around this.

Yang
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vincere gives us real time data and the speed we need

Bewertet am 11.9.2017

Vincere is an excellent recruitment CRM system, linking client, recruiter and candidate data and recruiting metrics. We were looking for a platform that offers a holistic approach to enable us to place candidates into the right jobs quickly and accurately. We wanted a CRM dashboard that offers a quick overview of the pipeline activity and generates innovative reports for staffing reviews. I'm glad we found Vincere- Vincere allows us to see historical data, review past recruiting efforts and display the right metrics for our business and marketing requirements. It has succinct summary views that give us the flexibility to adapt to our ongoing needs and meet the future challenges of our business. Also, Vincere has a suite of 68 KPIs to accurately measure activity levels and align consultants to targets. It also offers business focused reports to show real time data and the speed needed for our business.

Jeeleck

Very likely to recommend

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

It’s easy to use and a very user-friendly system, with good user support.
And the features are very helpful and well-thought through.

Engagement Hub – currently, the information that candidates fill out may not be displayed in full into the ATS / CRM when the input isn’t exactly what the system ‘registers’, but these information can be ‘accepted’ (just not displayed in candidate’s info accordingly; e.g. salary with symbols instead of pure numeric format – would be great if on registration page, the system will already trigger that as an error / map over the entire set of info / other workaround etc.).
The vChat – speed is not fast enough vs Slack, and that we’ve encountered occasions where the message doesn’t go through. Would be great if vChat is can be minimized in size and maybe displayed in smaller window (good reference would be Gmail Chat) while we can read candidates’ info etc.
LinkedIn Integration & idibu– Now with LinkedIn’s integration issue – I have yet to figure out how to post jobs on Vincere to LinkedIn through my idibu account (will raise this issue in a ticket separately)

Edessa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LOVE the sync with my outlook calendar!

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

Overall, I really like using Vincere, but here are a few key things that I’ve found the most useful:

• When you’re adding a candidate to the system you can shortlist them to jobs straight away from the same page – saves SO much time

• The way it syncs with your Outlook calendar is great – I get a pop up on my Outlook every time an interview or task is happening so I never miss a thing.

• Really easy to schedule interviews with candidates and clients

• Whole system is very clear

• Processes are nice and short – you can do a lot from the same “quick view” page meaning that you don’t need to keep opening new pages to do things

• Tasks are easy to add and very clear

None really, had a minor query that I have raised with the support team, otherwise I really like the system!

Caroline
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, efficient and cost effective

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

The system integrates with our own website and automatic posting has saved us a lot of time, as have email templates and Velocity.

Above all, I like its accessibility - new users always remark on how straightforward and intuitive Vincere is. And after all this time I'm still in love with the interface - clean, clear and user-friendly. The growing range of integrations is helpful too - we use Mailchimp, Xero and SignRequest. Last but not least, the company is also incredibly helpful - in spite of its impressive growth it still has the personal touch.

Updates are frequent and we don't often have time to master them - not a problem, just a drawback of being a busy recruiter!

Kathrin

All in one database

Bewertet am 22.11.2018

The LinkedIn integration feature is really helpful when searching for candidates and new leads especially from LinkedIn.
With constant updates, I'm very happy to see that they removed the onboarding stage as it didn't make sense to me. Keeping track
of KPI is well set up and easy to use as all the information is stored in one place. The ability to create and save email template
is also very helpful when sending out mass emails.

When I open a new tab on the browser it doesn't display where I'm at in Vincere, so I tend not to know how to back track to the original tab I was on. Would like to be able to add comments about a candidates without the extra steps.

Fion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very clear and easy to use

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

So far we have no problem with Vincere, it's pretty idiot proof I would say.

So far we have no problem with Vincere, it's pretty idiot proof I would say.

Been using Vincere for 2 years and I must say, I like Vincere for its simplicity.

Our old system before was DM Recruit, which we found was very difficult to use especially downloading resumes and attachments.
Unlike Vincere, with their action button, I can just click and do my work from there, very clear and easy to use.
They also have a great tracking system which helps you organize your database for both contacts and candidates.

I like to see the search be little less text sensitive when I conduct my searches for candidates.
Also improving email sync, especially Outlook.

Neil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best CMS I have used in 20 years of recruitment.

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

I would recommend Vincere to any size of recruitment business. Having worked all over the world in both large global and boutique search consultancies, it is without doubt the best Candidate management system I have ever used.

This product has obviously been designed with significant input of people who have extensive experience in the recruitment industry. The functionality is extremely easy to use and saves significant time even to somebody who is not technically adept. The reporting functions are outstanding and produce reports that are extremely useful for the management of junior consultants in a very timely fashion.

There is a lot of information at the fingertips and it takes some time working through the set up to fit your purpose. However that is only a slight issue and will depend on individuals.

Simon

Great potential

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

Very disappointing level of support since my main contact left the business. No proactive account management, just try to upsell new products for ones that dont work

Permanent Recruitment - visually aesthetic

Temp recruitment, Pay and Bill system is not a pay and bill system, customer support

Gurveena
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

“The Livelist is a brilliant piece of kit”

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

A very well developed software for any recruitment business out there who's ready for a change.

Livelist: unique way of presenting candidates to clients, very cool. Never seen a feature like this in any other CRMs. It’s easy to use and ensures that the communication between recruiter and the client is very well set up so that you can keep track of what your client is doing throughout the whole process of selecting the right candidate for the role.

Velocity is definitely a big plus for me, easy way to add data without a lot of work, able to source the candidate so we know where they are coming from and they have a fabulous support team.

This is a brain picker really, it's a tough one right now as I can't think of anything to say well done.