Gradelink

Eine Bewertung schreiben
Cloudbasierte Schulverwaltungssoftware

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best and easy school communication management software

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Gradelink is a very innovative platform that has simplified workflow for school managers and teachers as well improved transparent communication between educators and parents. Among the main features I love include the fact that it is cloud-based, making it accessible from anywhere, enabling users to perform their daily duties on the go. Secondly, teachers are saved a lot of time on lesson planning, add assignments, homework and learning exercises without worrying about school system standard to use. Additionally, the software had gradebook are generously available and integrates with lesson plans and report card features. Another outstanding feature is the discipline feature which allows administrators to track negative and positive behaviors, add or remove credits, and focus on each student's academic goals. Parents can also access this information and can monitor their children's behavior and contribute actively by supporting teachers. Last but not the least is the various reports that can be accessed from a single platform in no time. Whether its on attendance, registers, medical records, enrollment level etc, Gradelink has all the information at hand for either administrators, parents, students and all relevant users. Finally, I love the fact that Payment processing and billing is integrated within the software, making it easy for parents to settle their dues.

Overall, it is a life saving software but it may be pricy for a small school that attempts to increase enrollment and all.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for sharing so many ways your school community is benefitting from using Gradelink!

Aimee

I love Gradelink!

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

We have found Gradelink to be superior to other SIS programs we've used in the past. The cost is more practical and there are very few glitches. It works well across PC and Mac platforms.

I love the ease of use, functionality, and cost of this software. However the part I like MOST is the customer service. Whenever we have a question or issue, Gradelink customer service/technical support representatives are helpful and friendly.

The only part of Gradelink that I don't love is the lesson planning feature. It is sufficient, and I could easily get by using that module. However, I prefer the flexibility of another lesson planning product.

Orbund, Blackbaud CRM und FACTS

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde

We were very frustrated with the technical glitches we experienced with HeadMaster. You also had to use a portal to access the program. The interface was designed for PC, and it was clunky on a Mac. We often were kicked off during a session, and sometimes lost data.

Orbund, Blackbaud CRM und FACTS

Antwort von Gradelink

You made the support team's day, Aimee! We're always looking for ways to improve Gradelink, so please send a note to service@gradelink.com to let us know what changes you'd like to see in lesson plans.

Katie

gradelink

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Transcripts are easy to find and save as a pdf.

The calendar needs to be visible on the app. We really needs parents to be able to subscribe to the school calendar. It's synced from gradelink to our gradelink website, but parents really do need to have the ability to then subscribe to the calendar so the info can go directly to their phone calendars.

Antwort von Gradelink

We appreciate your feedback, Katie! It helps us gain a better understanding of our schools' and their families' needs.

Adriel

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Recently needed to add capabilities to my existing account. Kate was very helpful and exceeded my expectations.

Gradelink is very user friendly. It tracks everything in one place.

Pricing is higher than I would like, but I love the functions Gradelink offers.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Adriel! Kate appreciates the shout-out.

Nancy

Gradelink is great!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Very helpful and friendly. They have a good help section and customer service answers right away . Good product!

This software helps us organize our student and parent population. We keep track of attendance and grading which allows us to print out report cards and keep grading information on gradelink.com. We can keep track of student alumni so we can keep in touch. We also are able to use the system to keep in touch with potential families who are looking for quality education. Customer service is fabulous! Every time I call with a question they help me in a friendly manner and solve my problem. We use the system keep track of hours at the Preschool and aftercare and thus are able to quickly see who may owe for such services.

They are still developing some aspects so sometimes a feature is not yet available. Such as last year we were looking at the sign in/out feature but it was not ready. This year we are using it!

Blackbaud eTapestry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink

We liked the product and the features it had and it was a good fit for us.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for sharing so many ways you are using Gradelink, Nancy! And you're right our development team is continually working on creating new features and updating existing ones in order to offer the most complete system possible.

Missy

Good but could be Better

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

I like Gradelink. The customers service team is always Very Helpful. They know what they are doing and they know how to explain things so we can understand. Thank you.

I like that there are a lot of functions, and it can be used for many things... for teachers, administration, lunch staff... everyone is working form the same place. We only have to have one program and it works.

There are a lot of functions, and a lot of things can be done with one program. :) This program takes some time to get used to. You have to watch ALL the training videos (the videos are good). But there are little things like having to type in the same contact person over and over for different children. There should be an option to add a new person or add an existing person to a pickup list. Also, I don't understand why the online payments don't get posted to the Ledger. If they pay with a credit card online I still have to manually add it to the Ledger so they can see that they paid for tuition. In the program we used last year it showed up automatically. One more thing, when a child is checked in/out or signed in/out for attendance, is there a way for the name of that child to be a different color or something when they are in or out. Sometimes teachers can't remember if a student was checked in or not, so they do it again, but this signs the student out. Then they have to do it again to sign them in again. If there was a way for the students' names to look different (like a different color) when they are signed in then it would be very helpful. Thank you.

Antwort von Gradelink

We're always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your feedback, Missy! The development team is working on automatic updates for the ledger, although we don't have a release date yet. Stay tuned!

Stephanie

Gradelink Integration

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

We’ve enjoyed working with gradelink. There grading, report cards, attendance, student database, transcripts, etc. are fantastic and easy to use. Love having this system!

I love the customer support and how easy it is for me to get an answer for what I’m looking for. Never have I worked with better customer support!

I’m not a fan of the lesson plans. They are designed to mirror Planbook, but the features just aren’t there to facilitate it. We ended up switching back to planbook this year. It’s slightly aggravating because gradelink is an all in one system.

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde

Engrade merged with another company and no longer offered the services we needed.

Pricing

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Stephanie, you made the support team's day! We also appreciate your feedback on lesson plans because it helps us better understand what schools need.

Wendell

School Management Software

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

We love this software. It is easy for all users to operate.

We love this software. It is easy for all users to operate.

Gradelink offers schools a complete school and student management system that can be easily custom designed.

The only concern is that we are on the East Coast and customer service is on the West Coast.

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde

We wanted something that we could easily customize and be easier to use.

Antwort von Gradelink

We that you love it, Wendell! Even when we're not in the office, help is always available by clicking on the question mark icon at the top of the screen when you're logged in. You'll find all kinds of articles, screenshots and videos on everything from training to report cards to admissions and more.

Justin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great overall functionality and ease of use

Bewertet am 15.7.2020

Gradelink, as a system, meets all of the needs of our institution. It is highly customizable and adaptable. the Mandarin language supports helps our international families as well.

Gradelink is easy to pick up and use on day one. Help and tutorials are available within the program and the support team proactively sends emails telling us how and where to find more help if we need it.

It's not 'pretty'. But this is not a feature I was shopping for.

Jupiter

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink

Cost, customization, interaction with the sales and support teams. Gradelink seemed like the right product for us and is supported by a team that was will willing to help us meet our objectives.

Antwort von Gradelink

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Justin! We promise to keep working hard to keep you happy.

Kelly

Gradelink, YES!

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Our experience with Gradelink has been terrific!

Our experience with Gradelink has been terrific!

The service is easy to use..... If a mistake is made, it is easy to correct. There is no fear of "losing everything", or having to start from scratch. It is well designed to streamline use.

There is nothing troublesome with the platform Gradelink.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Kelly! We work hard to take care of our schools, so your review made our day.

Samantha

School Parent Communication Tool

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Staying connected with parents. Easy communication tool.

Staying connected with parents. Easy communication tool.

Ease of use. Low cost. Great customer service.

It's very basic. Not very fancy with the graphics or reporting features.

Antwort von Gradelink

We're glad you find Gradelink easy to use, Samantha! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of Gradelink, so please talk with your support rep about reports or other features you'd like to know more about. Plus, clicking on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink will take you to the help site with tons of useful articles and videos.

Haiat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am very happy with gradelink software. It made my life easy as an administrator.

Bewertet am 29.6.2017

Most of all, the biggest benefit is that it saves our time in the office. We do not have information everywhere. All information is located in the software.

Every information we need is stored in G.Link. All lesson plans and standards are together. Standards carry a lot of information for teachers. Grades are easily entered and are not lost. Parents communication has gotten better this year because of G.Link. Every teacher has a web page that she/he can design.
Administrators can publish their announcement daily, weekly and monthly.

We like the fact that it prepares the students' report cards and transcripts. We do not have to do that any more. The discipline, students' health life, parents' information is all there for us.
Teachers like it so much. They still need to get used to it and the deadlines they receive but I know for a fact that they like the features in the lesson plans such as copy and paste the whole week then make daily changes. I keep teaching this feature because that 's what will make their planning so easy, especially for those ho have 6 different subjects to plan.

I love how the administrator can easily check teachers' lesson plans, up to date grades. Teachers reports is another feature that is really valuable. Once teacher understand how to use, they can retrieve a lot of information from those reports and use.

The Gradelink staff and team members are extremely sharp and helpful. They usually give us answers right a way even if we call 10 times a day. They still help.
They know well that once we get it we will stop calling them. I love their big support.

One thing does bother me. We want to send information to parents such as pictures, newsletters and so on. We can not send 2 at the time or more than one.
We have to wait a certain time in order to send another info. This does work for us as we have to send timely information. Something that we have to send today, we can wait until next week to send. It is time sensitive.

Antwort von Gradelink

It's wonderful that Furqaan Academy is making good use of so many of Gradelink's features, Haiat! We're always happy to help, so, if you haven't already, please contact your service representative about sending multiple messages to your students' parents.

Raquel

Gradelink is Awesome!

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Outside of the workarounds, Gradelink is a very intuitive SIS system. It was easy to launch and the ease of use is great! I can't speak highly enough about [sensitive content hidden]. She has been a real pleasure to work with and makes it easy for me to implement this system. Thanks Gradelink for such an awesome SIS platform.

Compared to the prior SIS system we had, Gradelink is much more user friendly and easy to launch. Additionally, the customer service is superb! My representative, [sensitive content hidden] is absolutely amazing. While there are many training videos available for the system, Kate is also available to walk us through any issues we are experiencing. She spent a substantial amount of time walking my team and I through a few challenging problems we were trying to solve. She really cared that we were able to use the platform as its intended. Her customer service skills are literally a 10/10. I appreciate her.

As I attempt to merge both my elementary school and my preschools on to one platform, I am seeing a few issues with the platform meeting the needs of my preschool. Our contractual obligations require our preschool students to be checked in and checked out with the SPECIFIC time. I general present and absent will meet our contract requirements. The feature that we need is a batch check in and batch check out for all of our students is very tedious and time consuming. The billing feature is also challenging because the platform assumes parents all pay a flat rate or a slight variation of the fee (i.e. sibling discount). However, the majority of our preschool parents pay different fees because they have subsidized care. Lastly, PaySimple being the only payment processing system is a challenge because it lacks an auto invoicing feature. While the auto billing is great, many of our parents are not ok with auto billing. However, auto invoicing would allow us to send the necessary reminders and make it easy to pay right from the invoice.

Antwort von Gradelink

We agree, Raquel—Kate is amazing! We appreciate you sharing what you like about Gradelink and what you'd like to see added because it helps us keep up with educators' needs.

Angela

Great Customer Service--Gradelink SIS

Bewertet am 18.1.2021

I have used this product for over 5 years now, and I recently had my first need arise to speak to someone, again after more than 5 years!! The program is sound and there is very little need for service. However, this past week, I had to contact customer service. I heard from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very quickly, and we were able to email back and forth a few times until I had my answer. He was very patient, attentive, and knowledgeable!
Gradelink also has a wonderful online library that is easily accessible via their search engine. It answers most any question you could have!

Gradelink is user-friendly! I can sit with a new teacher for less than an hour and have him or her fully functioning. Also, the support library of articles is extensive and covers many issues that may come up. I have gone there countless times and find exactly what I need.

I have not experienced any serious problems with this software. It does exactly what you tell it to do!
The only category that I would like to see open up for customization by the user a little more would be the transcripts. There are categories that can be completed for awards and the degree obtained; however, there are other notable items to list on the transcript such as community service hour requirements and things that don't fit in the pre-made categories list. It would be nice to have a place to make additional notations on the transcripts.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Angela! Our development team strives to make Gradelink intuitive to use and our support team does their best to take care of our schools, so your review warms our hearts.

Sandra

Gradelink Review

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Overall, our experience with Gradelink has been wonderful! The customer service personnel are very, very helpful, especially to those of us who need technical guidance.

Gradelink has made it much easier for our staff and parents to keep track of our students' progress academically. I appreciate that I receive a copy of every initial email that goes out so that I am better aware of any potential issues. Grading parameters are easy to set up. We create individual schedules for our students as well.

What can be a bit time consuming is posting daily assignments. We also have to go into every individual account to click on the indicator for our parents to receive low grade alerts. As it is now, we would have to assume that parents would choose that option. Since we want to make sure our parents are notified whenever a student has a low grade, we must go into every student's account and click on that notifier. It would be great if Admins could do that with one click for the student body.

We also use Gradelink for our billing. While paying is relatively simple for our parents, understanding the balance sheet is not. Also, for some reason, even when a parent has paid a balance in full, it will still "look" like they have a balance.

Antwort von Gradelink

Good news, Sandra: the new Default Grade Alerts setting will make things easier for you! To learn how to use it, just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen or contact your support rep and they'll be happy to walk you through it.

Heather

Gradelink Website Development

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

We have worked with the staff at Gradelink for almost 5 years. The customer support is responsive and always willing to help when a challenge presents itself. Choosing them to be our SIS was one of the best business decisions we made, and entrusting their website team to streamline our site was the icing on the cake. Highly recommend!

Professional and Intuitive - Our website is easy for our families to navigate and the final design reflects the personal and intimate feel that defines us as a small private school located in Washington State. When we were in the planning process with Gradelink's Education Consultant and Website Specialist, did an amazing job configuring the online tools that would save us time and money and then seamlessly integrated them into our website. All of our school tour scheduling is now online. He designed a custom form that handles our complex afterschool care program registration procedures. Yearly or monthly tuition payments are easily made through our online store. All of these improvements have saved our staff hours of paperwork and time and have allowed them to focus on what really matters to us..... the kids.

I would love to be able to sort the Family Directory by Teacher! ;)

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Heather! It's rewarding to learn that your new website is working so well for you.

Becky

Easy to use & Excellent support

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Overall Gradelink has been extremely reliable and stable for us over the years with outstanding customer support. I highly recommend it for small to medium sized schools.

Gradelink made the transition from a paper & spreadsheet system to an online multi-user student information system extremely easy. Everyone we worked with made implementation and training super smooth. In the years since, we have continued to receive excellent customer care and support when needed.
Also, as a Wisconsin Choice school, I love the WISEdata implementation.

My least favorite feature is the way it handles student contacts: you must enter all contacts for each student. There is no way to build a file of contacts and link them to appropriate students. So a family of three students with four emergency contacts means I am keying in the same four e.c. people three times. It is not a deal breaker, but the bigger our school gets, the more annoying it becomes.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for letting us know what you like and what you'd like to see added, Becky! Feedback like yours helps us better understand our schools' needs.

Mario

Great service

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Awesome

Awesome

Easy to use was important for us. Also we want to access this info from home.

Free text services are important and will add value.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Mario! Like you, many of our schools are enjoying the ability to work from home now more than ever. We wish we could offer text messaging for free but there are additional costs on our end.

Priscilla
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grace Lutheran Lancaster Gradelink

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Wonderful. I'm so glad we're back.

Wonderful. I'm so glad we're back.

We used Gradelink as our first online grading program 12 years ago as our first online grade program. The parents LOVED it, but I thought maybe it was because it was a new way for parents to see feedback about their kid's grades. Then we switched to Renweb and then to Sycamore because we got new principals. I hated them. Too complicated and most parents did not ever use it. I assumed it was because it was no longer a new thing. But when we switched back this year, parents INSTANTLY started checking grades more. Parents really like the emails. I like how simple it is as a teacher. Very few clicks. Easy class set up. I like how easy it is to conclude classes. I like that I can click on a student's name and see their current grades.

There are a few things I wish:
print off ALL my students' missing assignments in a report--not just missing from the classes they have with me
I wish there was a teacher app--especially for attendance

Antwort von Gradelink

We're glad you're back too, Priscilla! It's rewarding to hear how much you prefer Gradelink over the other systems your school has used.

Lou
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gradelink Review

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

Overall, it is positive I wish there were a few more options available.

Overall, it is positive I wish there were a few more options available.

Tracking grades, creating transcripts, enrolling students.

Can't customize schedule and difficult to use for after school tutoring. Doesn't automatically enroll students once we accept them. Everything needs to be copy pasts from prospects to active enrolled.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Lou, we value your feedback! Input from our schools plays a vital role in our ongoing product development.

Misty

LOVE Gradelink

Bewertet am 17.6.2016

When I first started with this program 3 years ago from the first consultation until now every treats you with such kindness. I have had to ask questions and no one acts like I should know. They are always trying to make things better. Improving their program constantly, but never overwhelming. This is so easy to setup. Even if you struggle they are there immediately to help. I never have to wait. Thankful for Gradrlink. They have made our SIS program a breeze.

The ease of getting anywhere. It always makes sense. The tabs are very user friendly. Love the news page! Tons of help videos if needed. I feel the cost is more than reasonable. I had researched a while before I found them. The cost anywhere else was too much for a small private school. Gradelink was so helpful even in the financial as I was trying to convince my superiors that this what we needed to do. Now they have an app for our families and students!!!! LOVE. Excited to share.

I can't say I have any. I love the app. Hoping the calendar can go on there as well. :-)

Antwort von Gradelink

Wow, thanks a million for such an encouraging review, Misty! We work hard to keep our schools happy, so it's rewarding to hear how well Gradelink is working for Seymour Christian Academy. And we're glad you love the app; we have some more good stuff coming, so stay tuned!

Pam

here it is

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

[sensitive content hidden] saved my life today. My report cards would not print correctly and I tried everything to fix it. She was so helpful and within minutes helped me solve my problem. Customer Service is definitely her niche. Thank you so much [sensitive content hidden], I can now begin my summer vacation.

Attendance and maintaining records with enrollment process that parents had to complete themselves.

Ease of use and having things located in one section for student records

Antwort von Gradelink

We appreciate your feedback, Pam, and we're sorry your initial experience didn't meet your expectations. If it's OK with you, we'd like to talk with you directly about how we can better fulfill your school's needs.

Janet

We made the switch

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Gradelink now has billing and AR add to the program. It's been a tough road for us to learn all the ins and outs of the system, but service is quite helpful. They worked hard with us and we've asked for many updates to their system, and mostly quite cooperative.

We use to use excel for everything. Too easy to lose data, make mistakes, difficult to handle. Gradelink made us organize better. Better looking report cards, better system for keeping medical records, It made us look more like an 'institution'.

We expected parents to be able to update on their own, and we'd receive notice of changes. Parents had a little difficulty navigating, as well as us, and they felt the 'change' from just filling out paper forms. Somehow they felt they had to do more, when in reality it is less, more condensed, better for us.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for sharing how updating and streamlining your school's management system by switching to Gradelink has made such an impact, Janet! To help parents better understand Gradelink, we have a short video at gradelink.com/student-training.

Lynette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High Praise for Gradelink and the Customer Service Team!

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

The Customer Support Team is fantastic. They are kind, encouraging, quick to follow up, and responsive to the first order. Being able to have a team at hand when I run into an issue is key and I can always count on them!

I find Gradelink easy to use. I came into the school when the person administering Gradelink had an emergency in her family. I was able to do all of the end of year processes with a little bit of guidance from the Gradelink Customer Service Team. My 'stepping in' became a full-time job with Gradelink Administration being a key component. I love the integration that Gradelink provides for Student Information, Online Enrollment, Website Services, and Payment Solutions.

My own lack of knowledge of SIS. Most things are intuitive, but if it's a process I'm not familiar with, I reach out to the Customer Service Team, who are there right away with guidance for me.

Antwort von Gradelink

Wow, thank you so much for such an encouraging review, Lynette! You've always been a pleasure to work with.

Steve
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Grade has done a good job of moving us off of our previous Student Information System (which was overly complicated) and making it easier and more user friendly to keep track of students, attendance, tuition, etc.

I love the customer service after the sale. I have asked several questions and have received follow-up answers, usually within a hour of asking the question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
in particular has helped me through several questions.

I would like to see the financial piece enhanced, including the ability to pay through the phone app and not just online.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Steve! It's rewarding for us to hear that Gradelink is working so much better for you than your old SIS.