Curate Events Bewertungen

Julie D.

Game Changer, working to perfect

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I honestly love this software because I feel like I’m probably making money at what we’re doing for the very first time in three years and I love the fact that it does produce beautiful proposals. There are some quirks but I really believe the company is working hard on makingThose changes and fixes and getting this software faster. I honestly believe it will be perfect very soon. It takes a good bit of time to set up and learn so I do not advise starting in your busy season. It’s a little pricey compared to other software is out there but for the detail that it gives you based on the industry that we are in and how customizable it is very much worth the money.

This software has completely opened my eyes to ordering what I need with little or no wasted product and making the money that we deserve as well as how much we were under charging before this software.

This software can tend to run slow at times and the quantities pre installed are sometimes confusing or need to be changed. When you make changes within a proposal you have to remember that it does not make overall changes to all previously made proposals you must go in line by line and change every proposal that you have open for a change to take affect. This can be kind of frustrating and I have not found an easy fix for this yet. It’s just like any software when you see a problem go fix it immediately or else they will pile up on you and it’ll just make a big mess. Other than that I like the chat feature but sometimes you just want to call and be able to talk to someone. There are a few quirks that you need to remember like anytime you add a payment even though you have a percentage charge for a credit card if you add anything new to her proposal you have to remember all the things that That you have set up for that proposal and go make those changes to any additions. I think they are working hard on this software and it will soon be perfect but there’s lots of things to remember right now.

Antwort von Curate

Hey Julie! We love that we've been able to help turn the corner into profitability for your company! Music to our ears. :)

To your point about making an adjustment to a flower price and it affecting only new proposals, that is correct. We do that to protect all your dozens or hundreds of old proposals from years past to ensure the data is saved appropriately. That said, there are some cool tricks in the software for quickly updating the prices of those events that you'd like to. We really appreciate your feedback!!

Heather M.

Stem Counter Review

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have really enjoyed using this software. I started using this initially as a better tester and have seen it develop and grow. They are working out the kinks and I think anyone using it now will really enjoy the experience, especially as new features are added and developed.

Stem counter has helped me feel more organized in my design process and allows me to keep track with my events and flower orders. When a client has updates or changes I can make them and Stem Counter updates my shopping list and hard goods list at the same time, therefor saving me valuable time and energy. As I become more comfortable in the process I can spit out estimates much quicker based on previous designs and then add more details once someone decides to book. I use it daily and it is a huge and helpful part of how I operate my business.

Since it is a newer product that is continually being developed there are sometimes a few hiccups that occur. However these are solved really quickly and the team is quick to jump on any problems that arise and give you a temporary fix to your problems in the mean time and then often have the solution in a day or two which is not too bad.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for the review Heather! You've been an incredible asset to our team in giving feedback to help drive the product. I appreciate your understanding of any hiccups as well. :) We go by the motto "every software has bugs...every company just doesn't admit it." We know that issues arise in a growing software so we seek to resolve those very quickly.

Kelly J.

Floral Game Changer

Bewertet am 27.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had been complaining and whining about the lack of product on the market to help me run my business. I needed a way to make a beautiful proposal and do the numbers for ordering and pricing at the same time. Stemcounter has done this in spades. It took a very menacing task, which would take me hours and has cut it down to a matter of minutes. The best part, is that the time saved is not just on the proposal side, or stem counting side - it's also in ordering, being able to reallocate tasks to employees, and customer transparency.
Ryan has taken the time to talk to me in depth about changes and updates, and implemented so many of them. I cannot honestly imagine how my business would be running without it at this point.

Ease of use, low learning curve to get the hang of, constant updates on the back end that keep the frontend user experience running smoothly, and easy in which the customer sees the final product.

The only complaint I have is in the recipe section. To print out the arrangement recipes to hand to my employees, it takes a lot of paper, as one recipe prints per sheet. I'd love if there were a smaller version of this that took less paper - but that is only because I try to be as paper conscious as possible.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much Kelly!! You've provided such great feedback on the product that has helped us continue to move forward. We are in the process of upgrading our recipe sheet and hopefully we should provide something that will make it easier on you!

Chantelle K.

Curate

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

great experience, helpful and patient tutoring when I first got the software. On going support is excellent. Time saving, money saving enabling me to spend more time on other areas of my business.

The software ensures that all costs are included so you have a clear overview of your profit margins. The shpping list facilty is such a great time saver as I can email this directly to my suppliers. It also makes you aware of any leftover stock which enables me to adjust my shop orders to reduce waste. The software looks best on a mobile device but in all forms looks professional.

It takes a while to get your images and designs built into the software. One feature that would be beneficial would be to add a photo option to recipes to enable you to find them at a glance

Antwort von Curate

Hey Chantelle! So glad to hear that we're able to make a difference in your business!

So you know, you can see all the photos you've attached to your library items. In the recipe module, just click the little image icon next to the drop down menu and you can start to create a recipe based on the pictures in your library. Feel free to chat us if you need a video of how to do that.

Kenneth D.
Mit Google übersetzen

An indispensable software for florists

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In planning for 2 stores' holidays, events, or even everyday designs, I make a spreadsheet with the menus that takes more than a day. With curate, that has changed exponentially. I take just a couple of hours once I load my menus. You have your hard goods separate from flowers. You have menus, shopping list, break down, right at your fingertips. We have lowered the percentage of unused flowers because we are buying better. We don't have a ton of non-menued items lying around.

We have also used this for proposals to big companies re: their interiorscapes and weekly designs. It made us look very professional. Changes to the proposal are instant and we don't even need to resend another pdf. I love that you can add pictures with your menu that can be enlarged if the clients wish to.

Overall, curate has been a great investment for our business. We are now 76 yo and still finding ways to be more efficient with softwares like this.

-good tracking system
-can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection
-easy to use
-proposals look very professional when presented to the client
-can easily be used to plan everyday and holiday designs, weddings, and special events

-duplicate items with the same name can be confusing but can be easily fixed
-would be great if other wholesalers can be added in the system

Becky K.

Professionally Polished!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can feel how badly the folks at Curate want their clients to succeed! Any time I have spoken with someone, they have been knowledgeable, kind and not once have I felt like I've asked a stupid question. Their response time is impeccable, they're open to suggestions and actually listen to my needs. I have put off trying a software for many reasons, especially the cost, but I could see after writing my first two proposals that I will never regret the money I am spending. I completely feel like this is elevating my business and going to save me time, while helping me stay organized and conscious of what I need to buy to execute my events, write recipes, etc. I am really pleased with Curate.

Curate has created a platform that is helping me to be so much more efficient! It does everything I was already doing in six different places, in one location. I can write the proposal, add recipe's, even notes all in the same area. It's greatly reduced the margin for error and I am only getting started! I love the consistency the proposals have established, so that a wedding planner asking for a proposal from me, will know what to expect. I have already had feedback from clients and planners that they are impressed with the presentation of the proposal. I can't wait to see what this has done for me in a year.

My only Con thus far, and this is merely because I am a creative individual, is that I wish there were some more font options and a few other design tweaks to the proposal aspect of it.

Antwort von Curate

Awe!! That means so much to us Becky! We love having you on the software and are THRILLED that we're going to be a part of a huge 2019!

Christine S.

It's like Having a "tech" right next to you

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time is my biggest issue in preparing professional looking proposals for events. Curate helps keep my time in check. I have been with them over a year & truly enjoy doing proposals. I can do as many as the client needs without having to to "recalc" as the software does it so easily. It even allows me to "take payments" and the end of year work is so much easier.

I am not a computer techie person. I'm an artist (florist). Curate has been a great assistant . The more I ask questions and they answer them so quickly, the more I use the software. Customer service is so great. They walk me through every area I don't understand and make sure I do understand it. I sometime ask the same questions later in the year & they are just fine with that. I can check my questions from before to help me remember the hows.

There are no " least's" with this software. It meets my needs & more.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks Christine!! We love that we can make your life easier. You're our favorite! (Pst...don't tell any of our other favorites we told you so)

Rachel B.

Revolutionary

Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are just LOVING Stem Counter. We are a weddings and events floral company (no daily deliveries) and we hand write our proposal and make meticulous spreadsheets to order our flowers which can get pretty complicated when ordering for five events in one weekend. Stem Counter is more or less going to change our lives. I think we have had daily freak outs about new features we are discovering and realizing will be insane game changers. Honestly. It's taking the tedious out of proposal writing and the rest of our designers are actually sounding excited to write proposals for clients (what!). So many amazing ways that this program will change how we do things in all the best ways and save us so much time and money. We are all extremely happy that we jumped in on this and that it exists at all.

It is absolutely going to be revolutionary for us and the floral industry in general and we can't thank Ryan and the Stem Counter team enough for all the hard work that has been put into this. We hadn't even got to a point where we had used all the features in real life scenarios (like preparing a flower order or printing recipe sheets) and we were already singing their praises to fellow designers. Hah!! We 100% recommend giving Stem Counter a try. It's easy to learn and use and will be insanely beneficial to your business.

How much time it saves and the reduction of human error. Love the recipe building and that it does all the math for me. Love that I can do flower orders and supply orders with just one simple click!

No major complaints. We notice a few things that could be better, but the exciting thing about it is that it's constantly being updated and made better and the Stem Counter team is always taking notes on anything we mention.

Sarah G.
Mit Google übersetzen

EXCELLENT customer service, prompt and very helpful. Anytime I need somrthing they are right there.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to produce a recipe for my bridal bouquets. It saves a ton of time. I also love the flower library and that all my flowers are in there with their cost. Plus, it creates beautiful looking proposals that my Brides love and mobile friendly is huge! Brides love to open the proposal up right away and look on their mobile device.

It is difficult when anytime you make a change it creates a new version of the proposal. With some weddings we have 20-30 changes from the time they first meet with us to the end so it gets a bit daunting to have that many versions. Also trying to mark and item as paid and having to create a new version of the proposal.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks so much Sarah! We've loved that we've been able to make things so much better for you. Totally understand the headache of clients who need so many versions of the proposals. Would love to hear if you have any ideas on how to keep up with so many changes without having to keep up with different versions reflecting them.

Shaya S.

Curate Rocks

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Curate help me translate the language of flowers to my brides that speak Pintrest and Instagram!! Quick and detailed.

What I most like??? There is too much! Customer service is amazing!! I havent had a question that they havent been able to address. They are timly and on the ball.
The software itself is a time saver and makes me look so professional!! Its neat and clean, and so easy for my brides to understand. When flowers aren't your first language Curate help me translate to my brides!!

Least?? I cant really think of anything, maybe the fact that I can tell when a new update is coming, I have a few glitches before it comes out?? But who can complain about that?

Melissa O.

Curate Rocks

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience with curate has been great. I've been with the company for a while and you've done a great job in updating the software, making it easier on us. The customer support is a also a tremendous plus. Any question or concern I've had has been addressed and it a very timely manner. It's also great to have a company listen to the customers feedback and suggestions on what might be great to be added.

This software gives me the ability to quickly develop a proposal, even when I'm in the middle of a consultation with a client.

There aren't many drawbacks to the software at the current moment. It is meeting all of my needs at this time.

Antwort von Curate

Awe! Thanks Melissa! It's been great having you on board and giving feedback. We love that we've made such an impact!

Laurie H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally! Software really designed for florists who do weddings & events!

Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been searching for 3-4 years for software that actually has the functionality wedding and event florists need! Especially the ability for the software to allow you to create individual recipes for each item of the wedding, keeping track of each stem, hard good, and rental item and tracking how many stems overall you have and how that relates to your stems per bunch count. The headache of doing this manually within excel with it's potential for error and the amount of time it took to do that step and then either use word, or another online system to create the proposal, (I had started using Honeybook to generate and track my proposals) was making me want to quit doing weddings!

This software allows you to do both in one step and generate nice looking proposals for your brides. Like all software these days it is continually under development, and it doesn't have some of the bells and whistles yet that Honeybook did for communicating and tracking your proposal and payment, but the absolute fundamental functionally that I so desperately needed is there! What a relief and a godsend. I can't believe this didn't exist in the market before. It took the husband of a florist to finally develop the software.

Overall I really like the software and feel confident that they will continue to add more and more functionality and make it better and better over time. I still don't like doing proposals, but they don't make me feel like I want to quit doing weddings anymore! I like the software so much, that I now use it to generate all the recipes for my studio as it gives me a shopping list at the end too, which super handy! If you are wavering about signing up and you are a wedding and event florist, this is the one that actually has the functionality you need!

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for the comments Laurie! Love having you on the software. We do have some really cool new features in the works that you're going to love!! Keep watching. :)

Sherry H.

Efficient and Easy

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This program has increased efficiency greatly. I've also drastically reduced the amount of paper I use to prepare proposals.

I have enjoyed using a program that lets me do almost all of the work and planning needed for an event in one place. Curate has really simplified the proposal process.

As with most programs, there are occasional glitches but they seem to be becoming few and far between and customer service is very quick and responsive and any issues are resolved almost immediately

Antwort von Curate

Awe!! Thanks so much Sherry! We love being able to help simplify the entire work and planning process into one place. And we appreciate you noticing how much effort we put into giving you a great experience! Having a team of 10 full-time employees (at this point) allows us to focus more on getting stuff right than when we were just 2 people. Thanks for helping us grow and recommending us so that we can give an even better experience.

Ashley F.

Love this program!

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and making weddings less of a dreaded task.

I have been using this program for less then a month and can already see the impact it will/is having on our business! Its super easy to send proposals and make changes when needed without having to redo it. This is a game changer for us! Their customer service is amazing too! They always respond and its faster then I even expect. I love the clean layout for proposals and the ability to create recipes and add photos. This makes it way easier for our team to all be on the same page with each bride. You can even create a proposal from your phone, which is super nice for those times you cant access your desktop but need to respond to a bride. Amazing!

Maybe someway to add team calendars/notification where you can tell your team when weddings get booked. This would be helpful for us to keep everyone on the same page especially for those big weddings when everyone needs to be there. A team side would also be helpful for when you have booked a bridal consultation. Just one more way to keep everyone on the same page with each new bride/wedding.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

You're too kind Ashley! We love having you on the software and glad that you've been able to dive in so quickly. :) We do anticipate introducing additional tools for multi-user accounts by the end of the year so hopefully that will help out in planning!

Maggie M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great system, even better customer support!

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've saved so much time with Curate. It has completely streamlined how I do my proposals and wedding management. My Bride's love the software and it works great on my end of things. Before I spent hours pouring over a spreadsheet only to find constant accounting errors or issues with formatting. Curate takes all of the pain out of proposals and has made our wedding business grow more profitable.

The software is visually clean, easy to use, and has provided ease of time and energy to create proposals. Bride's love it too! The customer support chat bar is amazing. I've had it where I send a message and within a minute receive a personal and detailed response.

The only change I would like to see made to the software is before a scheduled email is sent out, that I receive a confirmation if I want to send the email. I've had it a couple of times where I'm in constant contact with the Bride and somewhat forget about the scheduled email and they get a random checking-in message.

April E.

Helped streamline my business

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has helped streamline my business in several areas including writing proposals and recipes, to ordering. I used to spend hours completing these tasks and Curate has significantly reduced the amount of time I spend on those alone. Time is money, as they say and the time saved through this software is where the biggest value comes into play.
Curate is easy to use, has terrific customer support and has simplified my POS process as customers are able to electronically sign the contract and make a payment using their cell phone, iPad or computer.
Curate continually seeks to add features that make my job easier.

I like that everything is integrated to streamline my business processes.
Being able to integrate the library of flowers into my proposals through recipe building while simultaneously creating an order list, event breakdown and cost analysis.

This software is not 100% compatible with my iPad .
I work from my iPad often, but there are many glitches that I have encountered that make it impossible to complete my proposals using my iPad.

Stacey H.

Time saving program!

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had more leads turn into proposals, which have then turned into bookings. This was my number one concern. I would get a lead that would then fizzle out because I had no way for clients to fill out an online questionnaire. With the form section I was able to create a simple questionnaire that leads could fill out on their computer or phone easily. I can then automatically create a proposal for them based off of one of my templates.

This has been the best decision I have ever made for my business! Not only does this program save me time and energy, but it looks professional and is easy to use. My clients love it as well! The entire process from start to finish with my clients is now seamless. The proposals look clean and modern and clients can e-sign the proposal once they approve it. letting me know that they would like to book. No more guessing if it was received or not, or if it was even viewed. This program has been a lifesaver! I have booked more weddings than ever before and I still get to have a life!

I wish I had more time to explore the program more in depth. I'm discovering new things every day that are great tools. Luckily the Curate team has been fantastic about answering questions or concerns and the onboarding sessions were super helpful to get started.

Jeri B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Could not live without it

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been working with this software for over two years and they are constantly working to make the product better. At any time if I have a question I know I can reach out to them and have an answer within minutes.

Curate allows me access, update and share client information from anywhere (with internet). I can share floral proposals, recipes and inspiration images quickly from my phone or computer.

I would like different levels of authorization. In my perfect world my team could get into the software, see client files and see recipes… But not make adjustments to the proposal.

Jacque D.

Best choice I ever made

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I would and DO tell all my florist friends that this a winner! I was on hand form the ground up in the building of this site and the team really worked with REAL florists to build Curate/Stemcounter. I actually still call it S/C lol. The team at S/C is most always on hand to answer and help whenever I need it and I am a lifer!

What I LOVE most is the time I save with this program! It has literally taken HOURS off my work week!

I really wish we had a mass email function. for sales, promos, and even reach outs. and if you are a bit technologically challenged some of the features are hard to figure out.

Rachel D.
Mit Google übersetzen

New to the program, love it but still has a way to go for full functionality

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

New to the program - signed up in October. I am also new to the floral industry so I am a good "test" subject! I like the software overall but there still things that could be added to make it much more user-friendly.... A few examples are...
1. Integrate with QB - I have to double enter any payments made from a Steam counter invoice into QB in order to account for sales properly.
2. Would like to "name" deposits vs just assigning a date - i.e. "save the date" deposit, "50% deposit" etc...
3. Should include place for Grooms Name when entering new customer info
4. Would be nice for stem counter to create a recipe for you based on input of flowers being used and the overall budget for the arrangement - i.e. fill in the number of specific blooms needed based on price per bloom and overall budget
5. Would like a more consolidated, printable version for back office printing
6. Love the idea of the ability for clients to electronically sign and execute a contract from their mobile device rather than print, sign and scan the signed Steam counter proposal...

Love the ease of totally arrangement costs once you have a solid "master list" of flowers.

The inability to integrate with Quickbooks.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks for the feedback Rachel! We have a few of these pieces of functionality being built out in the next month. Clients can currently sign via their mobile device, but I'll shoot you a message to let you know!

Ami R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Curate has saved me so much time and has made my business profit

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Curate. Because of Curate, I now know exactly how much of a profit I am pulling from each and every event I take on. The "shopping list" feature makes my communication with the flower wholesalers more efficient and the "recipe" feature makes it easier for me to create my arrangements once the products have arrived.

Curate makes my life so much easier. I used to spend hours pulling pricing for individual floral pieces and putting together estimates for clients. Curate does all of the hard work for me by pulling integrated pricing, creating beautiful proposals, and accepting payments.

Curates "uploading" feature for images can be a little off sometimes. I have a hard time locating images that I have uploaded or Curate makes new folders and files the images elsewhere.

Lynn W.
Mit Google übersetzen

We're have tried several types of software. Stemcounter has been a real time saver.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The learning curve was simple and practical. Instead of spending lots of time learning the software, I was able to dig right in and get events out there in proposal form. The shopping list is very useful and I use it for our own rental items as well as ordering the fresh flowers from my wholesaler. I like the ability to save recipes so we're not recreating the wheel again and again. We can pull up what we've done, tweak it and show it to the client. Plus price it out. Our events frequently grow in number after most of the plans are set but we can add tables easily and the software calculates how many more fresh flowers and supplies we need.

I would LOVE a full floral catalogue of flower pics. And of course, with thousands of inventory items, we spend a lot of time entering the rental items. Being able to upload a list of our inventory would be super efficient.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for your comments, Lynn! We're so happy to have you as part of the Stemcounter community!

If you'd like a full catalogue of flowers and flower pics, head over to your profile tab and check off the box to access the Mayesh Floral Library from your proposals. You can copy whatever you need into your own library. :)

Jody C.

Love it! Life is easier with Stemcounter.com

Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See my pros; I love this software. It makes the business of running a floral/event design company so much more efficient.

1. Ease of creating and changing arrangements
2. Ability to add my own rental items
3. Professional looking proposal
4. Streamlined experience so that any of my employees can learn as input data and create the same proposal (that does the work for you)
5. It's always being updated with new features
6. Populating the flower order, the estimated cost and the excess....that's worth every penny by itself

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks Jody!! We're a big fan of An Affair To Remember as well. :) So glad that we can help make your company more efficient and your life a little less stressful!

Carla C.

GAME CHANGER!!

a game changer!

everything! honestly, I rarely review products/services because for the most part I feel like if they do the job there's not much more I can say about it, but Curate has blown my mind and it's a product that has done it's job 10 times more efficient that I thought it would! It's such an incredible tool! It is easy to use, it is ever improving with new features, etc. and it has helped me realize the value of what I do! With over 125 events a year it has completely changed the way I do business!

sometimes it's a little slow! But nothing I can't live with!

Christine S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awsom...so satisfied.Helpful..great support. Love using it & learning all the new extras.

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, clarity of business proposals. Shopping list. Ability to cut down on product loss. Earlier to bed for sleep.

Easy & happy to use this. Once I learned to use it, I look forward to doing proposals & sending them to clients. It's so professional looking & useful. I'm not a programmer or a techie, so this software makes my business so much easier & profitable & controllable. Having everything in one place & accessable frees up time with family & confidence in designs. The support is friendly, quick & informative. I like setting up my flower library & practicing through the different scenarios. I appreciate the openess of O'Neill sharing their journey of how this cane to be as well as the informative blog posts & u tube training. The prie is reasonable gor all I get.