Curate Events Bewertungen

4.9/5 (92 Bewertungen)

Stem Counter Review

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have really enjoyed using this software. I started using this initially as a better tester and have seen it develop and grow. They are working out the kinks and I think anyone using it now will really enjoy the experience, especially as new features are added and developed.

Stem counter has helped me feel more organized in my design process and allows me to keep track with my events and flower orders. When a client has updates or changes I can make them and Stem Counter updates my shopping list and hard goods list at the same time, therefor saving me valuable time and energy. As I become more comfortable in the process I can spit out estimates much quicker based on previous designs and then add more details once someone decides to book. I use it daily and it is a huge and helpful part of how I operate my business.

Since it is a newer product that is continually being developed there are sometimes a few hiccups that occur. However these are solved really quickly and the team is quick to jump on any problems that arise and give you a temporary fix to your problems in the mean time and then often have the solution in a day or two which is not too bad.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for the review Heather! You've been an incredible asset to our team in giving feedback to help drive the product. I appreciate your understanding of any hiccups as well. :) We go by the motto "every software has bugs...every company just doesn't admit it." We know that issues arise in a growing software so we seek to resolve those very quickly.

Floral Game Changer

Bewertet am 27.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had been complaining and whining about the lack of product on the market to help me run my business. I needed a way to make a beautiful proposal and do the numbers for ordering and pricing at the same time. Stemcounter has done this in spades. It took a very menacing task, which would take me hours and has cut it down to a matter of minutes. The best part, is that the time saved is not just on the proposal side, or stem counting side - it's also in ordering, being able to reallocate tasks to employees, and customer transparency.
Ryan has taken the time to talk to me in depth about changes and updates, and implemented so many of them. I cannot honestly imagine how my business would be running without it at this point.

Ease of use, low learning curve to get the hang of, constant updates on the back end that keep the frontend user experience running smoothly, and easy in which the customer sees the final product.

The only complaint I have is in the recipe section. To print out the arrangement recipes to hand to my employees, it takes a lot of paper, as one recipe prints per sheet. I'd love if there were a smaller version of this that took less paper - but that is only because I try to be as paper conscious as possible.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much Kelly!! You've provided such great feedback on the product that has helped us continue to move forward. We are in the process of upgrading our recipe sheet and hopefully we should provide something that will make it easier on you!

Professionally Polished!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can feel how badly the folks at Curate want their clients to succeed! Any time I have spoken with someone, they have been knowledgeable, kind and not once have I felt like I've asked a stupid question. Their response time is impeccable, they're open to suggestions and actually listen to my needs. I have put off trying a software for many reasons, especially the cost, but I could see after writing my first two proposals that I will never regret the money I am spending. I completely feel like this is elevating my business and going to save me time, while helping me stay organized and conscious of what I need to buy to execute my events, write recipes, etc. I am really pleased with Curate.

Curate has created a platform that is helping me to be so much more efficient! It does everything I was already doing in six different places, in one location. I can write the proposal, add recipe's, even notes all in the same area. It's greatly reduced the margin for error and I am only getting started! I love the consistency the proposals have established, so that a wedding planner asking for a proposal from me, will know what to expect. I have already had feedback from clients and planners that they are impressed with the presentation of the proposal. I can't wait to see what this has done for me in a year.

My only Con thus far, and this is merely because I am a creative individual, is that I wish there were some more font options and a few other design tweaks to the proposal aspect of it.

Antwort von Curate

Awe!! That means so much to us Becky! We love having you on the software and are THRILLED that we're going to be a part of a huge 2019!

It's like Having a "tech" right next to you

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time is my biggest issue in preparing professional looking proposals for events. Curate helps keep my time in check. I have been with them over a year & truly enjoy doing proposals. I can do as many as the client needs without having to to "recalc" as the software does it so easily. It even allows me to "take payments" and the end of year work is so much easier.

I am not a computer techie person. I'm an artist (florist). Curate has been a great assistant . The more I ask questions and they answer them so quickly, the more I use the software. Customer service is so great. They walk me through every area I don't understand and make sure I do understand it. I sometime ask the same questions later in the year & they are just fine with that. I can check my questions from before to help me remember the hows.

There are no " least's" with this software. It meets my needs & more.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks Christine!! We love that we can make your life easier. You're our favorite! (Pst...don't tell any of our other favorites we told you so)

Revolutionary

Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are just LOVING Stem Counter. We are a weddings and events floral company (no daily deliveries) and we hand write our proposal and make meticulous spreadsheets to order our flowers which can get pretty complicated when ordering for five events in one weekend. Stem Counter is more or less going to change our lives. I think we have had daily freak outs about new features we are discovering and realizing will be insane game changers. Honestly. It's taking the tedious out of proposal writing and the rest of our designers are actually sounding excited to write proposals for clients (what!). So many amazing ways that this program will change how we do things in all the best ways and save us so much time and money. We are all extremely happy that we jumped in on this and that it exists at all.

It is absolutely going to be revolutionary for us and the floral industry in general and we can't thank Ryan and the Stem Counter team enough for all the hard work that has been put into this. We hadn't even got to a point where we had used all the features in real life scenarios (like preparing a flower order or printing recipe sheets) and we were already singing their praises to fellow designers. Hah!! We 100% recommend giving Stem Counter a try. It's easy to learn and use and will be insanely beneficial to your business.

How much time it saves and the reduction of human error. Love the recipe building and that it does all the math for me. Love that I can do flower orders and supply orders with just one simple click!

No major complaints. We notice a few things that could be better, but the exciting thing about it is that it's constantly being updated and made better and the Stem Counter team is always taking notes on anything we mention.

Mit Google übersetzen

EXCELLENT customer service, prompt and very helpful. Anytime I need somrthing they are right there.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to produce a recipe for my bridal bouquets. It saves a ton of time. I also love the flower library and that all my flowers are in there with their cost. Plus, it creates beautiful looking proposals that my Brides love and mobile friendly is huge! Brides love to open the proposal up right away and look on their mobile device.

It is difficult when anytime you make a change it creates a new version of the proposal. With some weddings we have 20-30 changes from the time they first meet with us to the end so it gets a bit daunting to have that many versions. Also trying to mark and item as paid and having to create a new version of the proposal.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks so much Sarah! We've loved that we've been able to make things so much better for you. Totally understand the headache of clients who need so many versions of the proposals. Would love to hear if you have any ideas on how to keep up with so many changes without having to keep up with different versions reflecting them.

Curate Rocks

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience with curate has been great. I've been with the company for a while and you've done a great job in updating the software, making it easier on us. The customer support is a also a tremendous plus. Any question or concern I've had has been addressed and it a very timely manner. It's also great to have a company listen to the customers feedback and suggestions on what might be great to be added.

This software gives me the ability to quickly develop a proposal, even when I'm in the middle of a consultation with a client.

There aren't many drawbacks to the software at the current moment. It is meeting all of my needs at this time.

Antwort von Curate

Awe! Thanks Melissa! It's been great having you on board and giving feedback. We love that we've made such an impact!

Mit Google übersetzen

Finally! Software really designed for florists who do weddings & events!

Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been searching for 3-4 years for software that actually has the functionality wedding and event florists need! Especially the ability for the software to allow you to create individual recipes for each item of the wedding, keeping track of each stem, hard good, and rental item and tracking how many stems overall you have and how that relates to your stems per bunch count. The headache of doing this manually within excel with it's potential for error and the amount of time it took to do that step and then either use word, or another online system to create the proposal, (I had started using Honeybook to generate and track my proposals) was making me want to quit doing weddings!

This software allows you to do both in one step and generate nice looking proposals for your brides. Like all software these days it is continually under development, and it doesn't have some of the bells and whistles yet that Honeybook did for communicating and tracking your proposal and payment, but the absolute fundamental functionally that I so desperately needed is there! What a relief and a godsend. I can't believe this didn't exist in the market before. It took the husband of a florist to finally develop the software.

Overall I really like the software and feel confident that they will continue to add more and more functionality and make it better and better over time. I still don't like doing proposals, but they don't make me feel like I want to quit doing weddings anymore! I like the software so much, that I now use it to generate all the recipes for my studio as it gives me a shopping list at the end too, which super handy! If you are wavering about signing up and you are a wedding and event florist, this is the one that actually has the functionality you need!

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for the comments Laurie! Love having you on the software. We do have some really cool new features in the works that you're going to love!! Keep watching. :)

Efficient and Easy

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This program has increased efficiency greatly. I've also drastically reduced the amount of paper I use to prepare proposals.

I have enjoyed using a program that lets me do almost all of the work and planning needed for an event in one place. Curate has really simplified the proposal process.

As with most programs, there are occasional glitches but they seem to be becoming few and far between and customer service is very quick and responsive and any issues are resolved almost immediately

Antwort von Curate

Awe!! Thanks so much Sherry! We love being able to help simplify the entire work and planning process into one place. And we appreciate you noticing how much effort we put into giving you a great experience! Having a team of 10 full-time employees (at this point) allows us to focus more on getting stuff right than when we were just 2 people. Thanks for helping us grow and recommending us so that we can give an even better experience.

Love this program!

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and making weddings less of a dreaded task.

I have been using this program for less then a month and can already see the impact it will/is having on our business! Its super easy to send proposals and make changes when needed without having to redo it. This is a game changer for us! Their customer service is amazing too! They always respond and its faster then I even expect. I love the clean layout for proposals and the ability to create recipes and add photos. This makes it way easier for our team to all be on the same page with each bride. You can even create a proposal from your phone, which is super nice for those times you cant access your desktop but need to respond to a bride. Amazing!

Maybe someway to add team calendars/notification where you can tell your team when weddings get booked. This would be helpful for us to keep everyone on the same page especially for those big weddings when everyone needs to be there. A team side would also be helpful for when you have booked a bridal consultation. Just one more way to keep everyone on the same page with each new bride/wedding.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

You're too kind Ashley! We love having you on the software and glad that you've been able to dive in so quickly. :) We do anticipate introducing additional tools for multi-user accounts by the end of the year so hopefully that will help out in planning!

Time saving program!

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had more leads turn into proposals, which have then turned into bookings. This was my number one concern. I would get a lead that would then fizzle out because I had no way for clients to fill out an online questionnaire. With the form section I was able to create a simple questionnaire that leads could fill out on their computer or phone easily. I can then automatically create a proposal for them based off of one of my templates.

This has been the best decision I have ever made for my business! Not only does this program save me time and energy, but it looks professional and is easy to use. My clients love it as well! The entire process from start to finish with my clients is now seamless. The proposals look clean and modern and clients can e-sign the proposal once they approve it. letting me know that they would like to book. No more guessing if it was received or not, or if it was even viewed. This program has been a lifesaver! I have booked more weddings than ever before and I still get to have a life!

I wish I had more time to explore the program more in depth. I'm discovering new things every day that are great tools. Luckily the Curate team has been fantastic about answering questions or concerns and the onboarding sessions were super helpful to get started.

Mit Google übersetzen

New to the program, love it but still has a way to go for full functionality

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

New to the program - signed up in October. I am also new to the floral industry so I am a good "test" subject! I like the software overall but there still things that could be added to make it much more user-friendly.... A few examples are...
1. Integrate with QB - I have to double enter any payments made from a Steam counter invoice into QB in order to account for sales properly.
2. Would like to "name" deposits vs just assigning a date - i.e. "save the date" deposit, "50% deposit" etc...
3. Should include place for Grooms Name when entering new customer info
4. Would be nice for stem counter to create a recipe for you based on input of flowers being used and the overall budget for the arrangement - i.e. fill in the number of specific blooms needed based on price per bloom and overall budget
5. Would like a more consolidated, printable version for back office printing
6. Love the idea of the ability for clients to electronically sign and execute a contract from their mobile device rather than print, sign and scan the signed Steam counter proposal...

Love the ease of totally arrangement costs once you have a solid "master list" of flowers.

The inability to integrate with Quickbooks.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks for the feedback Rachel! We have a few of these pieces of functionality being built out in the next month. Clients can currently sign via their mobile device, but I'll shoot you a message to let you know!

Mit Google übersetzen

We're have tried several types of software. Stemcounter has been a real time saver.

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The learning curve was simple and practical. Instead of spending lots of time learning the software, I was able to dig right in and get events out there in proposal form. The shopping list is very useful and I use it for our own rental items as well as ordering the fresh flowers from my wholesaler. I like the ability to save recipes so we're not recreating the wheel again and again. We can pull up what we've done, tweak it and show it to the client. Plus price it out. Our events frequently grow in number after most of the plans are set but we can add tables easily and the software calculates how many more fresh flowers and supplies we need.

I would LOVE a full floral catalogue of flower pics. And of course, with thousands of inventory items, we spend a lot of time entering the rental items. Being able to upload a list of our inventory would be super efficient.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for your comments, Lynn! We're so happy to have you as part of the Stemcounter community!

If you'd like a full catalogue of flowers and flower pics, head over to your profile tab and check off the box to access the Mayesh Floral Library from your proposals. You can copy whatever you need into your own library. :)

Love it! Life is easier with Stemcounter.com

Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See my pros; I love this software. It makes the business of running a floral/event design company so much more efficient.

1. Ease of creating and changing arrangements
2. Ability to add my own rental items
3. Professional looking proposal
4. Streamlined experience so that any of my employees can learn as input data and create the same proposal (that does the work for you)
5. It's always being updated with new features
6. Populating the flower order, the estimated cost and the excess....that's worth every penny by itself

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks Jody!! We're a big fan of An Affair To Remember as well. :) So glad that we can help make your company more efficient and your life a little less stressful!

Mit Google übersetzen

Awsom...so satisfied.Helpful..great support. Love using it & learning all the new extras.

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, clarity of business proposals. Shopping list. Ability to cut down on product loss. Earlier to bed for sleep.

Easy & happy to use this. Once I learned to use it, I look forward to doing proposals & sending them to clients. It's so professional looking & useful. I'm not a programmer or a techie, so this software makes my business so much easier & profitable & controllable. Having everything in one place & accessable frees up time with family & confidence in designs. The support is friendly, quick & informative. I like setting up my flower library & practicing through the different scenarios. I appreciate the openess of O'Neill sharing their journey of how this cane to be as well as the informative blog posts & u tube training. The prie is reasonable gor all I get.

Game changer!

Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Stemcounter has absolutely revolutionized our company. We have a small event floral business and not a lot of room for wasted time and energy. Stemcounter takes up all the tedious tasks that I personally had to do and automates them. I feel so organized!

Automated shopping lists. Instant proposals. Payment processing. Everything is so intuitive!

I wish there were an ability to set a task list for the team.

Mit Google übersetzen

Curate has helped me be more productive and saves me time so I can spend more time doing what I love

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's super easy to use. I spend less time calculating costs of my business making it easier to complete proposals. With everything in one place my over all client experience has streamlined as well. My clients can easily access the proposal and reference it when needed.

The "startup" plan only allows certain features that sometimes add a little more work. I submit all types of proposals and email templates are necessary to making me even more productive but I don't need most of the features that come with the "studio" plan.

Antwort von Curate

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Veronica! We love hearing from our customers, and are so glad we're able to make you more productive and save time. This is so in line with our mission, and we love seeing that we are helping event professionals. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the various features offered for each plan. We hope the recent updates have helped you be more efficient. If you haven't already, please click on "Suggestions" in your account and make sure you provide information about other features you'd like to see on your plan. Our new features are highly determined by customers like you! If you have any questions or need help with anything, don't forget about our online chat. Happy Curating!

Life Changing Impact

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My proposal making process is so much quicker. My profit margin is up - despite the additional business expense of the software. There is less product waste since recipe making and ordering is more accurate. The Curate team is so helpful when I have questions or need help.
Overall it's been a great first year with Curate!

You can customize the software to work best for your business model... for example, you can set your own markup, labor fees, etc.
I also appreciate the template feature. I have found that my proposal process is much quicker now that I have an established template and can insert custom wording and images as well as delete items that aren't applicable to a new customer.
I have definitely seen an increase in revenue, decrease in 'leftovers' and time savings when it comes to placing orders & writing proposals.
The customer service is exceptional!
I can receive payments and get a signed contract all at once! No need for a separate e-signature software.

I wish there was an easier way to keep up with all the new features. That's a good problem to have!

Antwort von Curate

You're so kind!! We love hearing about the huge impact that our company has made.

Curate is Amazing!!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is time saving, I can make and send a bride a proposal in 1/2 the time it took before. All my prices are right there, I don't have to look up a price for a flower, it saves it! Its always there!!
And the custom service, AMAZING, they are always on the ball. if I have a problem, I just click the link and up pops the friendliness and most efferent people you will find.

Curate has a share program that offers money to me if I share there software with others. This my not seem like a con, but I don't want any of my competitors to have this too :) :) :( :(

Best investment in my Event Floral Business

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Curate has been transformational for my business - the ease at delivering accurate proposal quickly is fantastic, and I love how easy it is to order the inventory for each week.

I love the ease of producing proposal, recipe writing, and ordering of supplies

I would like to go back and delete duplicate rental/product items, but you need to do them one at a time, it be nice to do them in bulk

Antwort von Curate

Hey Larissa! Thanks so much for the review! We love that you love Curate. Thanks for the idea on bulk deletion. We love that we're finally solving so much of the event process that these little pieces are finally mattering more. Looking forward to an awesome 2019 with you!

Mit Google übersetzen

So much goodness all in one place!

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This dynamic program has reinvented how our business works, allowing us to focus more on art and design and less on homemade spreadsheets and inaccurate numbers. I love that the creators are constantly adding features. It's great as-is, and only gets better with every new feature!

There aren't any features that we don't love about this software.

Antwort von Curate

You're so awesome Kira!! We love all the guidance and feedback you've given. What you've done with Roses and Mint is INCREDIBLE. One of the fastest growing event floral companies from scratch and I'm so glad we were able to be a part of it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Memory Of Elegance loves curate!

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We’ve been using this since 2016 and it’s been a wonderful investment for us! We highly recommend this for any florist looking for a program! Helps save time and costs! Who couldnt love that!

The ease of proposal making. The library of photos and flowers. Beautiful complete proposals

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It has been a great investment

Antwort von Curate

Thank you so much!! We absolutely love that we're making a difference in Memory of Elegance!

THE WIZARD OF BLOOMS!

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We find ourselves using Curate more and more. I really hope someday they create a point of sales system for daily flower shops so that we can fully integrate all of our business functions under one umbrella!

Curate will help transform how you do business as a wedding and event florist. You will look at costs and considerations like never before and really start to understand what makes your business tick. Best investment ever!

Honestly cannot think of a thing. If anything, I would love to see the program expand to encompass point of sales features.

Mit Google übersetzen

This has been a game changer for me as a business owner!

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A real insight into what I am doing as a business owner! The program saves time, product and money. This allows me to better focus on my customer's experience. It is also of immeasurable benefit to my staff lightening their workload.

I really cannot believe it took me this long to discover Stemcounter. I cannot say enough about how much my staff and I enjoy the program. It is really eye opening and has made us reassess how we price and how we use product. I am excited about the many updates and changes being unrolled in the coming months. I also cannot say enough about the level of customer service. Holly and Ryan are beyond responsive. They answer questions before I have time to ask them! Add this to your business without question. Sign up today and don't look back!

Like any new program there might be a few glitches along the way. Technology moves at a pace now that is almost impossible to measure. That being said, the Stemcounter team is remarkably responsive and they sincerely take to heart suggestions and end user input.

Mit Google übersetzen

StemCounters Team is AMAZING! Support is fantastic! I love this program! Made my life SO much easier

Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TIMESAVER!!!!!!! and helped get me organized....

Makes ordering and designing a piece of cake...no more 5 hour quotes...simple easy to navigate around in and the support and team are so helpful!

Not up-to-date pricing on some things...duplicate items that show up as duplicate or as another line item...at times confusing when ordering from the shopping list.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

"Hi Dawn! So happy to hear that you love Stemcounter!

The prices we include in the Mayesh library are more of a suggestion to help get you started. And once an item is copied to a florist's personal library we cannot edit it. We always recommend that florists update their own library with the most recent prices from their wholesaler for the most accurate pricing.

Also, once you've added an item to your library you should be sure to select the item with the book icon next to it instead of the one with the Mayesh symbol to avoid duplicates. If you see you have a duplicate in your library, you can delete by clicking on the library tab.

We also highly recommend using the order tab feature to send your orders to your wholesaler. It's an incredible time saving feature we have that makes the process a lot easier.