Curate Events Bewertungen

4.8/5 (60 Bewertungen)

Stem Counter Review

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have really enjoyed using this software. I started using this initially as a better tester and have seen it develop and grow. They are working out the kinks and I think anyone using it now will really enjoy the experience, especially as new features are added and developed.

Stem counter has helped me feel more organized in my design process and allows me to keep track with my events and flower orders. When a client has updates or changes I can make them and Stem Counter updates my shopping list and hard goods list at the same time, therefor saving me valuable time and energy. As I become more comfortable in the process I can spit out estimates much quicker based on previous designs and then add more details once someone decides to book. I use it daily and it is a huge and helpful part of how I operate my business.

Since it is a newer product that is continually being developed there are sometimes a few hiccups that occur. However these are solved really quickly and the team is quick to jump on any problems that arise and give you a temporary fix to your problems in the mean time and then often have the solution in a day or two which is not too bad.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for the review Heather! You've been an incredible asset to our team in giving feedback to help drive the product. I appreciate your understanding of any hiccups as well. :) We go by the motto "every software has bugs...every company just doesn't admit it." We know that issues arise in a growing software so we seek to resolve those very quickly.

Floral Game Changer

Bewertet am 27.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had been complaining and whining about the lack of product on the market to help me run my business. I needed a way to make a beautiful proposal and do the numbers for ordering and pricing at the same time. Stemcounter has done this in spades. It took a very menacing task, which would take me hours and has cut it down to a matter of minutes. The best part, is that the time saved is not just on the proposal side, or stem counting side - it's also in ordering, being able to reallocate tasks to employees, and customer transparency.
Ryan has taken the time to talk to me in depth about changes and updates, and implemented so many of them. I cannot honestly imagine how my business would be running without it at this point.

Ease of use, low learning curve to get the hang of, constant updates on the back end that keep the frontend user experience running smoothly, and easy in which the customer sees the final product.

The only complaint I have is in the recipe section. To print out the arrangement recipes to hand to my employees, it takes a lot of paper, as one recipe prints per sheet. I'd love if there were a smaller version of this that took less paper - but that is only because I try to be as paper conscious as possible.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much Kelly!! You've provided such great feedback on the product that has helped us continue to move forward. We are in the process of upgrading our recipe sheet and hopefully we should provide something that will make it easier on you!

Revolutionary

Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are just LOVING Stem Counter. We are a weddings and events floral company (no daily deliveries) and we hand write our proposal and make meticulous spreadsheets to order our flowers which can get pretty complicated when ordering for five events in one weekend. Stem Counter is more or less going to change our lives. I think we have had daily freak outs about new features we are discovering and realizing will be insane game changers. Honestly. It's taking the tedious out of proposal writing and the rest of our designers are actually sounding excited to write proposals for clients (what!). So many amazing ways that this program will change how we do things in all the best ways and save us so much time and money. We are all extremely happy that we jumped in on this and that it exists at all.

It is absolutely going to be revolutionary for us and the floral industry in general and we can't thank Ryan and the Stem Counter team enough for all the hard work that has been put into this. We hadn't even got to a point where we had used all the features in real life scenarios (like preparing a flower order or printing recipe sheets) and we were already singing their praises to fellow designers. Hah!! We 100% recommend giving Stem Counter a try. It's easy to learn and use and will be insanely beneficial to your business.

How much time it saves and the reduction of human error. Love the recipe building and that it does all the math for me. Love that I can do flower orders and supply orders with just one simple click!

No major complaints. We notice a few things that could be better, but the exciting thing about it is that it's constantly being updated and made better and the Stem Counter team is always taking notes on anything we mention.

It's like Having a "tech" right next to you

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time is my biggest issue in preparing professional looking proposals for events. Curate helps keep my time in check. I have been with them over a year & truly enjoy doing proposals. I can do as many as the client needs without having to to "recalc" as the software does it so easily. It even allows me to "take payments" and the end of year work is so much easier.

I am not a computer techie person. I'm an artist (florist). Curate has been a great assistant . The more I ask questions and they answer them so quickly, the more I use the software. Customer service is so great. They walk me through every area I don't understand and make sure I do understand it. I sometime ask the same questions later in the year & they are just fine with that. I can check my questions from before to help me remember the hows.

There are no " least's" with this software. It meets my needs & more.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks Christine!! We love that we can make your life easier. You're our favorite! (Pst...don't tell any of our other favorites we told you so)

Mit Google übersetzen

Finally! Software really designed for florists who do weddings & events!

Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been searching for 3-4 years for software that actually has the functionality wedding and event florists need! Especially the ability for the software to allow you to create individual recipes for each item of the wedding, keeping track of each stem, hard good, and rental item and tracking how many stems overall you have and how that relates to your stems per bunch count. The headache of doing this manually within excel with it's potential for error and the amount of time it took to do that step and then either use word, or another online system to create the proposal, (I had started using Honeybook to generate and track my proposals) was making me want to quit doing weddings!

This software allows you to do both in one step and generate nice looking proposals for your brides. Like all software these days it is continually under development, and it doesn't have some of the bells and whistles yet that Honeybook did for communicating and tracking your proposal and payment, but the absolute fundamental functionally that I so desperately needed is there! What a relief and a godsend. I can't believe this didn't exist in the market before. It took the husband of a florist to finally develop the software.

Overall I really like the software and feel confident that they will continue to add more and more functionality and make it better and better over time. I still don't like doing proposals, but they don't make me feel like I want to quit doing weddings anymore! I like the software so much, that I now use it to generate all the recipes for my studio as it gives me a shopping list at the end too, which super handy! If you are wavering about signing up and you are a wedding and event florist, this is the one that actually has the functionality you need!

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for the comments Laurie! Love having you on the software. We do have some really cool new features in the works that you're going to love!! Keep watching. :)

Love this program!

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and making weddings less of a dreaded task.

I have been using this program for less then a month and can already see the impact it will/is having on our business! Its super easy to send proposals and make changes when needed without having to redo it. This is a game changer for us! Their customer service is amazing too! They always respond and its faster then I even expect. I love the clean layout for proposals and the ability to create recipes and add photos. This makes it way easier for our team to all be on the same page with each bride. You can even create a proposal from your phone, which is super nice for those times you cant access your desktop but need to respond to a bride. Amazing!

Maybe someway to add team calendars/notification where you can tell your team when weddings get booked. This would be helpful for us to keep everyone on the same page especially for those big weddings when everyone needs to be there. A team side would also be helpful for when you have booked a bridal consultation. Just one more way to keep everyone on the same page with each new bride/wedding.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

You're too kind Ashley! We love having you on the software and glad that you've been able to dive in so quickly. :) We do anticipate introducing additional tools for multi-user accounts by the end of the year so hopefully that will help out in planning!

Mit Google übersetzen

New to the program, love it but still has a way to go for full functionality

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

New to the program - signed up in October. I am also new to the floral industry so I am a good "test" subject! I like the software overall but there still things that could be added to make it much more user-friendly.... A few examples are...
1. Integrate with QB - I have to double enter any payments made from a Steam counter invoice into QB in order to account for sales properly.
2. Would like to "name" deposits vs just assigning a date - i.e. "save the date" deposit, "50% deposit" etc...
3. Should include place for Grooms Name when entering new customer info
4. Would be nice for stem counter to create a recipe for you based on input of flowers being used and the overall budget for the arrangement - i.e. fill in the number of specific blooms needed based on price per bloom and overall budget
5. Would like a more consolidated, printable version for back office printing
6. Love the idea of the ability for clients to electronically sign and execute a contract from their mobile device rather than print, sign and scan the signed Steam counter proposal...

Love the ease of totally arrangement costs once you have a solid "master list" of flowers.

The inability to integrate with Quickbooks.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks for the feedback Rachel! We have a few of these pieces of functionality being built out in the next month. Clients can currently sign via their mobile device, but I'll shoot you a message to let you know!

Mit Google übersetzen

EXCELLENT customer service, prompt and very helpful. Anytime I need somrthing they are right there.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to produce a recipe for my bridal bouquets. It saves a ton of time. I also love the flower library and that all my flowers are in there with their cost. Plus, it creates beautiful looking proposals that my Brides love and mobile friendly is huge! Brides love to open the proposal up right away and look on their mobile device.

It is difficult when anytime you make a change it creates a new version of the proposal. With some weddings we have 20-30 changes from the time they first meet with us to the end so it gets a bit daunting to have that many versions. Also trying to mark and item as paid and having to create a new version of the proposal.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks so much Sarah! We've loved that we've been able to make things so much better for you. Totally understand the headache of clients who need so many versions of the proposals. Would love to hear if you have any ideas on how to keep up with so many changes without having to keep up with different versions reflecting them.

Mit Google übersetzen

We're have tried several types of software. Stemcounter has been a real time saver.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The learning curve was simple and practical. Instead of spending lots of time learning the software, I was able to dig right in and get events out there in proposal form. The shopping list is very useful and I use it for our own rental items as well as ordering the fresh flowers from my wholesaler. I like the ability to save recipes so we're not recreating the wheel again and again. We can pull up what we've done, tweak it and show it to the client. Plus price it out. Our events frequently grow in number after most of the plans are set but we can add tables easily and the software calculates how many more fresh flowers and supplies we need.

I would LOVE a full floral catalogue of flower pics. And of course, with thousands of inventory items, we spend a lot of time entering the rental items. Being able to upload a list of our inventory would be super efficient.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for your comments, Lynn! We're so happy to have you as part of the Stemcounter community!

If you'd like a full catalogue of flowers and flower pics, head over to your profile tab and check off the box to access the Mayesh Floral Library from your proposals. You can copy whatever you need into your own library. :)

Love it! Life is easier with Stemcounter.com

Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See my pros; I love this software. It makes the business of running a floral/event design company so much more efficient.

1. Ease of creating and changing arrangements
2. Ability to add my own rental items
3. Professional looking proposal
4. Streamlined experience so that any of my employees can learn as input data and create the same proposal (that does the work for you)
5. It's always being updated with new features
6. Populating the flower order, the estimated cost and the excess....that's worth every penny by itself

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks Jody!! We're a big fan of An Affair To Remember as well. :) So glad that we can help make your company more efficient and your life a little less stressful!

Mit Google übersetzen

Awsom...so satisfied.Helpful..great support. Love using it & learning all the new extras.

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, clarity of business proposals. Shopping list. Ability to cut down on product loss. Earlier to bed for sleep.

Easy & happy to use this. Once I learned to use it, I look forward to doing proposals & sending them to clients. It's so professional looking & useful. I'm not a programmer or a techie, so this software makes my business so much easier & profitable & controllable. Having everything in one place & accessable frees up time with family & confidence in designs. The support is friendly, quick & informative. I like setting up my flower library & practicing through the different scenarios. I appreciate the openess of O'Neill sharing their journey of how this cane to be as well as the informative blog posts & u tube training. The prie is reasonable gor all I get.

Game changer!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Stemcounter has absolutely revolutionized our company. We have a small event floral business and not a lot of room for wasted time and energy. Stemcounter takes up all the tedious tasks that I personally had to do and automates them. I feel so organized!

Automated shopping lists. Instant proposals. Payment processing. Everything is so intuitive!

I wish there were an ability to set a task list for the team.

Mit Google übersetzen

This has been a game changer for me as a business owner!

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A real insight into what I am doing as a business owner! The program saves time, product and money. This allows me to better focus on my customer's experience. It is also of immeasurable benefit to my staff lightening their workload.

I really cannot believe it took me this long to discover Stemcounter. I cannot say enough about how much my staff and I enjoy the program. It is really eye opening and has made us reassess how we price and how we use product. I am excited about the many updates and changes being unrolled in the coming months. I also cannot say enough about the level of customer service. Holly and Ryan are beyond responsive. They answer questions before I have time to ask them! Add this to your business without question. Sign up today and don't look back!

Like any new program there might be a few glitches along the way. Technology moves at a pace now that is almost impossible to measure. That being said, the Stemcounter team is remarkably responsive and they sincerely take to heart suggestions and end user input.

Mit Google übersetzen

StemCounters Team is AMAZING! Support is fantastic! I love this program! Made my life SO much easier

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TIMESAVER!!!!!!! and helped get me organized....

Makes ordering and designing a piece of cake...no more 5 hour quotes...simple easy to navigate around in and the support and team are so helpful!

Not up-to-date pricing on some things...duplicate items that show up as duplicate or as another line item...at times confusing when ordering from the shopping list.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

"Hi Dawn! So happy to hear that you love Stemcounter!

The prices we include in the Mayesh library are more of a suggestion to help get you started. And once an item is copied to a florist's personal library we cannot edit it. We always recommend that florists update their own library with the most recent prices from their wholesaler for the most accurate pricing.

Also, once you've added an item to your library you should be sure to select the item with the book icon next to it instead of the one with the Mayesh symbol to avoid duplicates. If you see you have a duplicate in your library, you can delete by clicking on the library tab.

We also highly recommend using the order tab feature to send your orders to your wholesaler. It's an incredible time saving feature we have that makes the process a lot easier.

Best Ever!!!

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love stemcounter!! It cuts the time I usually spend on a proposal in half and it lets me update everything so quickly .

I like how it the software and style of the proposal keeps getting more eye pleasing because I feel like what the proposal looks like matters to a bride. I also like how it does all of the math, the video tutorials, how each week I feel like there is a new feature that makes proposal faster. I love everything about it!

I wish it had a function where it would tell you how much your profit is for each wedding. So total before tax minus flowers and hardgoods and then it would show the user the profit.

OUTSTANDING!

Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is a total game changer! It does everything for me. It takes all of the guesswork out of how much to order, pricing, everything.

I like everything about this software, it has completely simplified the entire proposal, ordering, pricing process.

The credit card fee, we often need to add credit card fees after we book the job, and have to do it manually.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much Julie!! You were one of our first "official" customers after launch and we've love having you on board to help guide the product. We do have it on our list to add credit cards fees after. This is not the next item we're working on but the item after that! So hopefully it should help make your life easier there. :)

Mit Google übersetzen

Best things since Sliced Bread!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thank you Stemcounter! From an "old school" small business owner, you have made my business - and my life - so much easier, more organized, more productive and more profitable. Your product is wonderful, user friendly and your service is superb! Awesome product and folks! Thank you!!!

User friendly - even for old school folks who are not particularly technology savy
Your service is wonderful - there is a prompt personal response every time I have a question or need assistance
The shopping lists, recipes, everything that comes with the program is wonderful
Love the videos with information and inspiration

Had a few problems trying to print some things at first, but that's been resolved. No cons from me!

Great Time Saver

Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really enjoy using this program. By putting in the stems when you write up the quote it lets you know how much an item really costs. No more under quoting yourself. It also helps when you go to order the flowers because you just generate a shopping list. The program is constantly evolving with suggestions from florist who use it. Great tech support.

The shopping lists.

Wish you could click on the photos to see them full size.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Appreciate the review! Glad we're able to make your life easier.

The great news is that we just recently released a new feature where the public links you can now click on the photos and they will blow up to full size!!

Loving my Stemcounter.com

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very happy to be using Stemcounter. It has made worries about ordering florals go away and the feedback so far is that clients like the online accessible proposals. the customer Support is ALWAY super helpful and accessible! Looking forward to the next phase of upgrades!

Ease of use, look and feel.

Would really love the inventory function to be added. I also would love to have the rental amounts to be incorporated.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Hey Samantha! Thanks for your kind words and for being such an awesome Stemcounter florist! We actually *just* rolled out a rental inventory function for Studio users last week. Would love to chat with you more about it. Feel free to reach out via the chat box and we can schedule a call.

No regrets

Bewertet am 27.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our switch to Stemcounter has been a massive and slightly daunting undertaking. During this switch, our staff of designers (not the most computer saavy) has received top level support from Ryan. Every single issue on our side and theirs has been remedied quickly and effectively. He's even been open to suggestions on how to improve the program.
That't not all! We've been using the program during our consultations and it has taken the guesswork out of pricing and ordering. We're expecting less wasted time & product (which means more profit) when we are 100% switched. Who wouldn't love that?

-Amazing tech support -Amalgamation of flowers through multiple events to prevent over-ordering -Easy to follow recipes -Individual rental and hard goods lists for each couple

Some bugs, all of which have been attended to. We got on early, so it was expected.... so it's not really a con.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks Brandi! The Floral Fixx has such a sharp team of youthful designers who have helped drive the product tremendously!

Awesome!

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helped me stream line my quoting process and makes it easy for my customers to sign their contract and pay their deposits. Love this system.

This is the best decision I have ever made for my business. It is easy to use and the customer has been great. I would recommend giving it a try.

Cant think of anything that I dont like about the system. It is user friendly and my Brides love that they can pay via the quote.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have been doing it the hard way for too many years. This is an incredible timesaver!

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We do multiple events every week. Stemcounter makes it easy to create market orders and account for all the bits and pieces. I can do estimates in far less time as well. There isn't the steep learning curve as with other programs. It is simple to understand and any questions are answered almost immediately. I had tried it out because we had a huge weekend coming up with so many moving parts I was at a loss how to organize and order for it even though I have been doing this over 23 years. The estimates are easy to read as are the recipes and orders. I have tried all the other programs but found that inspite of some really wonderful features and service, they were too hard for me to learn and I ended up giving up before they could be useful. I was able to use Stemcounter almost immediately.

Mit Google übersetzen

Love this program and the customer service is top notch! They get it!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software helps me organize my bids and eliminates the bidding process previously done by hand. I can adjust the wholesale pricing to the flowers I most commonly use at the pricing in my state. It literally has shaved off hours and hours of doing big bids for wedding flowers. They offer several educational tutorials from the industry as well. So helpful to stay on top of the trends and to more efficiently run my business.

This program has saved my life as a wedding florist! Not only is it easy to use, but they get what I do and what I need. The customer service is beyond compare. I was trying to get some bids done on a holiday and had a small issue and they fixed the problem quickly. Who does that!

Mit Google übersetzen

Professionally a game changer!

Bewertet am 5.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time, assurance, confidence, polished look!

The time and stress that this software has saved me in putting together proposals for clients are priceless! I no longer wonder if I am missing something or if I did my math well, nor do I have to go back and spend a morning altering a order. Everything is so thorough, and easy! Its professional looking, and I love that I can customize the invoice and proposals to reflect my business branding. Hands down great software! Customer rep has been promptly available EVERY time I have had a question or comment. Extremely pleasant and helpful.

Hey Sarah!

We LOVE having you on the software. So glad it's made such an impact on your company and made your life easier. :) We've got some really exciting new features on the horizon!!

Ryan

Fantastic and so helpful

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Oh gosh, stress reduction, contract exchange was way faster and easier, ordering was more accurate, less waste, faster ordering for recipes....I needed way less coffee. I mean I still drank the same amount, buuut I didn't neeeeed it

I love the ease of use, contract integration and recipe sections. Saving recipes, exact stem counts, price integration with Mayesh....guys. If you work in the floral industry, you NEED this software. If you need help there is live customer support. It is real true support. They're very personable and kind. They know the industry; they're immersed in it, and they clearly love it.
I can't say enough

If I was to nitpick, I'd love to be able to upload photos of recipes, flowers and my own hard goods.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Hey Gene! We've been so happy to have you with us and are glad we could help make life easy enough for you not to *need* as much coffee.

Wanted to quickly add that you actually can upload photos of recipes (whether that's a photo of a mock up you did or an inspiration piece from Pinterest), and add your own photos to your flowers, hardgoods, and rentals, and then pull that into the proposal too. You can even use the Mayesh floral photo library to help you get started with the photos of individual flowers. :)