Spectrio

4,6 (243)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Topaktuelle Bildschirmanzeigen dank automatisierter Inhalte.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enplug

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

I love that this software is very user friendly. It allows you to add pictures and word slides for display. Great tool to liven up your office while communicating important information.

I do not have any dislikes for Enplug software.

Carl
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Delights of Enplug

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

Wonderful. I have not looked at another service to provide what Enplug has mastered.

The product has vastly improved in the past few years. It is clear this company cares about its image and their customers. For example, I have been an administrator for about 4 years now. In the beginning there were some hardware issues with the players Enplug provided. They quickly swapped those players with zero hassle. They have since evolved to a more robust player that never gives me any issues. As a matter of fact I have 6 players that are deployed 800 miles from my office that just work, all the time!

I do not so much have a con, it's more so a feature request that I found myself needing that I never requested. At one point, I needed to play two different video files back to back with a total run time of 13 minutes, but had to start every quarter hour. I managed to accomplish the task by fiddling around with the schedule until I got it right. I realize I was using the player outside of its intended scope, also this was a few years back so perhaps Enplug has already improved the scheduling feature.

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience, Carl. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use at your multi-site company. Stay tuned for new product feature releases!

Chris
  • Branche: Automotive

Beware of this company

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

Not happy at all, charging me over $1000 usd to cancel

Not happy at all, charging me over $1000 usd to cancel

When it worked. It was so glitchy, had to order another little purple box that still performed crappy.

The amount of times it did not work. Would not connect...

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic digital signage software that helps us boost employee camaraderie!

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Enplug has been great in motivating all of our employees with synchronized, real-time content across all our different locations. It's been great to dynamically share wins, important company updates, and social feeds in a way that helps us all stay connected. Highly recommend it!

Enplug has been great for managing lots of displays at our company to share real-time wins, announcements, customer stories, and more. We also love that it's so intuitive and easy to use - it worked out of the box and didn't require any training to get started with using the software. When we do happen to have questions, the support team is super friendly and helpful. Finally, the prebuilt, automated content has also been great in saving us time.

Would like to see more free features and content for users in the trial phase and to help us get even more ROI out of Enplug.

• Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love this product and it's easy to use

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

Effective communication in real time with Team Members.

Effective communication in real time with Team Members.

Once we had templates in place, we've been able to communicate all kinds of information to our Team Members in an organized, professional manner.
The Customer Support Team is very quick to respond to my questions/issues. It seems I'm always trying to get things done quickly and they ALWAYS have the solution I need.

We had some difficulty with running "movies" and wish there was a live feed we could use without having some kind of browser.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Great but Glitchy

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Overall it's been great because using Powerpoint or a thumb drive just isn't efficient or practical.

EnPlug allows me to remotely manage TV displays in many different locations. I like the built in integrations for social media, directories, weather, traffic, etc.

I wish there was more ability to customize what's actually being displayed, especially when it comes to the web pages. The hardware itself can be glitchy or have difficultly connecting sometimes. Needs more assistance regarding TV sizes and resolutions.

Bethany
Bethany
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Display efficent

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

We use this as our display in our lobby for guest. From the back end, it is efficient and intuitive in updating and adjusting slides and displays.

We have had the problem that the connection will just randomly drop and we will not be aware until a while later.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Does the job and easy to deploy

Bewertet am 30.11.2017

It's easy to deploy Enplug quickly. They have a lot of features built-in that enabled me to get up and running quickly and it fit my business case. Once you have it configured, it is easy to copy your configuration to multiple displays. Honestly, I thought this project would be more difficult than it was. The hardest part was getting the paperwork through my Fiance department.

I think the interface could be improved. Setting up my display groups and apps was easy and it was easy to replicate it for new display groups, but if I wanted to change a similar setting across multiple display groups, I need to make the change on each display group. Minor, but it can be annoying.

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the system has been easy to deploy and set up.

Enplug is designed so that most changes can be applied across many displays at once. Can you let us know which types of changes you're needing to apply individually?

Thank you!

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great Quality

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

I love how simple it is to learn this software. After just a quick training session and a few days of messing around in the system, I feel like I am a pro.

I am personally not a big fan of the way the help articles are set up. I believe it would be easier to just have one search feature rather than clicking link after link to find the help that I want, especially if it is a simple solution.

• Branche: Internet
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Super easy to use - I've recommended to all of my colleagues

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Easy, easy, easy to use. I think that's the biggest selling point for me. It just works and as soon as I found out about Engplug I started seeing displays in local businesses all over town. There are tons of enterprise features and automatic content that make it good for using with lots of displays, but it's still simple enough that the mom and pop ice cream shop uses it too.

Haven't had any issues, but really looking forward to seeing what new apps they come out with!

William
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Employee Information Digital Displays

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Enplug overall experience has been excellent. Easy to obtain quotes with volume discounts. Technical support worked to resolve any issues we had and followed up on all requests. Initial hardware was spotty connecting, but new hardware has resolved all issues and connectivity has been excellent. Both tech support and Business Development helped resolve our issues. We are very happy with the product.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The different apps allow you to customize your content and target your audience. Employees view these displays in break areas, and production floors.

Software is easy to use, setup was a breeze. We can control content easily, schedule messages for time of day, and can easily be updated from anywhere. Only drawback was the stock ticker app, which was not accurate all the time. This is a third party app so that was taken into consideration.

Antwort von Spectrio

William, thank you for your review. We love hearing that you find our software intuitive. We build all our products with that in mind. We are happy to hear that your experience with Enplug has been excellent. We will continue to provide this experience!

Jeff
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Title your review

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

What I like about the engage software is the cloud based. It's user friendly enough to be able to pass onto our marketing team so they can add and schedule their own content. The price point is right on key and ordinarily the support team is right there to fix an issue when a ticket is submitted.

There are numerous functionality glitches that can be frustrating at times. If we have content that expires I would like to be able to just delete the asset and have it removed from all playlists, instead you have to go to each playlist and remove the asset and then delete.

I wish there was a way you could load in one piece of content then assign multiple show dates. We have night where there may be a beer special, instead of loading up the playlist with 8 seperate instances it would be nice to be able to add mulitple date parameters.

Also when editing an asset and in folder view, if you go in and change the date of that asset instead of returning you to that folder view it kicks you all the way back out to the root.

Lastly, I wish there would be some sort of email sent out when you have to reauthenticate to Engage. This unforutnately happened during an event when something needed to be changed ASAP and I did not receive any confirmation email to be able to log in.

The saying goes, time is money, and these cons definitely do not make the software very time efficient.

Renee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Signage Software!

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

ENPlug is the best technology I've used. It is very, very easy to use which I can't say about other softwares.

very easy to use
variety of templates
instantly refreshed changed
accurate news and weather information
easy to upload content

When we first started using this product, we had some issues with pictures being uploaded upside down or sideways. I was very pleased that once we contacted ENplug with our issues, it was quickly fixed!

Antwort von Spectrio

Renee, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer support team. We strive to provide quick and efficient help to our customers. We love hearing that you use our different templates and find it very easy to use our software. We truly appreciate the comment that our software is the best technology, you've used. We just announced our new Holidays and Countdown apps! In these apps, you'll find even more beautiful templates to display in your office. We want to help you countdown and grow excitement for these holidays and your special events!

Cameron
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

10/10 Digital Signage Software

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Enplug doubles as both user friendly and feature rich. The social media feeds are clean, clear, and more aesthetically pleasing than any other digital signage software I've encountered.

The stand outs for Enplug include Ease of use, feature rich applications, content scheduling, aesthetically pleasing social media feeds, and the ability to remotely monitor and update multiple signage players

The templates app could use some more photoshop-like features.
Sports feeds/logos need to be updated.
A mobile app(if not already available) would be great.

Antwort von Spectrio

Cameron, thank you for sharing your Enplug experience. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our team. We are pleased to see you highlight our feature-rich apps. Stay tuned for more powerful features!

Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Enplug is a Game Changer!

Bewertet am 14.11.2020

This makes my life as a manager and office administrator so much easier! The look is so fresh and modern!

It was super easy to set up once we received everything! It works seamlessly with the dashboard, which is so simple to work with. Using the Enplug throughout our office versus multiple signs and boards looks 10x better. Best of all, it keeps all of our employees and visitors up to date on all of our latest business news, promotions, etc!

The only thing that gets a little difficult sometimes is CAPTCHA keeps coming up!

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for sharing your Enplug experience, Emily. I'm happy to hear that you find our software easy to use and you're able to keep your employees and visitors up-to-date with Enplug. Stay tuned for more powerful features that I think you'll enjoy!

Candice
  • Branche: Immobilien

Ascent Lobby enplug

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Great, been using it for over 4 years. We have so much content and music that we play to the lobby of our apartment building. Customer service is great also.

I like the way i can add whatever i want to the system to broadcast to our lobby.

I wish we could stream music on the system. I have to add YouTube videos to the sytem to get music to play and it takes so much time to find and add in each song one by one.

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for taking the time to review Enplug, Candice! I'm happy to hear that you're able to use Enplug to display content in your lobby. We appreciate your feedback. And as always, stay tuned for new features!

Holly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Enplug for Communication

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

Enplug is easy to use and provide a great platform to communicate with your audience. We use Enplug on our hallway monitors in each of our different locations. Being able to control from one computer and update weekly or even daily as necessary and convenient.

I would like to control the social media posts a little better. It would be great to be able to only include social media that is current (within a 24 hour period).

Antwort von Spectrio

Holly, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. Our goal is to have companies like yours streamline communications throughout different locations. Good news! You can control what social media posts are being shown including only those that have been posted in the last 24 hours. Go to any of the social media apps and under more settings, you can choose to exclude social media posts older than a specific time. In this case, you would put 1 day. Please chat with our support team if you have any questions and they will be happy to assist.

Marita

Happy User of ENPLUG

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

It's user friendly and we have not had any major issues with Enplug at all. Simple and easy to use for our reader board purposes.

I am pleased with Enplug and don't find anything to complain about. It's a fantastic tool for us!

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for the great feedback, Marita! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug to be so easy to use. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Stay tuned for new features!

Gage
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

MWD Logistics-Enplug Review

Bewertet am 19.6.2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Enplug has been a great resource and I have appreciated his follow up phone calls to ensure that the product is running smoothly for us. The software is easy to use and it is great how quick the playlists updates when inputting new content.

Enplug is a great communication tool for our company as we can display information to all of our sites daily. We have sites across several states and Enplug makes it easy for us to relay important information. Our associates also love the recognition we can give them using Enplug on a birthday or anniversary of one of our associates.

Our company would benefit greatly if Zoom was able to be used as a two way communication tool. We are hoping that will be possible in the future.

Antwort von Spectrio

Gage, thank you for your review. We love hearing you're able to communicate to different team members in different states. Recognizing team members' birthdays and anniversaries is a perfect use case in increasing employee engagement. Good News! Our Zoom App will have two-way communication soon. Stay tuned!

Jorge
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Potential of Being a Great Product

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

We use Enplug for the tv's in our facility to promote upcoming events, etc.. We will be testing it for our menu display at our coffee bar. It works with occasional reboots but overall pretty good. Again, expensive when you start deploying many of them.

Ease of use. Small units. web based access to settings.

the price of the unit along with the monthly fee is too much when you start having 10 of them in your facility. At that point, you start hoping for additional features to validate the costs.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Overall a really good software

Bewertet am 14.9.2018

The overall experience is fine. I would insist on fixing those glitches as it adds time to the projects we work on. But the other than that, the software runs well and it's easy to navigate and use.

It's easy to use and navigate through. It's intuitive and even with the recent updates, it only takes thirty minutes to learn how to use the new version.

It has glitches. Sometimes when copying layouts from one network to another, instead of copying the layout currently working on, it grabs an old one that was used months ago. It forces you to have to start over again; which adds unnecessary time.

Mark
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy and fast to use, very intuitive

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

We had very few incidents or problems, all of them were quickly solved. We use it to display our training schedules, promos, videos, and happy birthday messages.
The setup of layouts its super easy, and publishing new content is super fast.

Very easy to set up, the tech support is extremely effective and friendly. The learning curve is very short and once set up, it super easy to use. Highly recommended

I would like more templates since it saves us time

Antwort von Spectrio

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark! I'm happy to hear Enplug has streamlined your communications and has been easy to use. We're working hard to create even more templates so stay tuned! We appreciate your review!

Eric
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Menu solution software

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Fantastic. It has been great and I have been in the F&B business for 30 years and wish we had this platform back in the day. Especially for the competitive pricing.

The ease of setup and the ability to make real time changes.

Everyone is so used to word style software or excel. It would be great if the menu revisions where more word or excel based. Meaning more ease to copy, change , move etc.

Antwort von Spectrio

Thanks for the great review, Eric! We love to hear how our users are utilizing Enplug. And we appreciate the feedback - we're constantly making improvements so be on the lookout for new updates!

Todd
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great System

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

They have been great to work with! They are quick to respond if we have an issue.

This software is easy to use and has lots of apps to choose from when building out your presentations.

Managing the dynamic app playlist can be cumbersome if want to change percentages on opposite ends of the presentations.

Antwort von Spectrio

Todd, thanks for reviewing Enplug. We are happy to hear you find our software to be easy and have many app choices to choose from to make your digital signs. We have shared your feedback about the dynamic app playlist with our product team. Our support team strives to help our customers as quickly as possible. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps. Happy displaying!

Keri
  • Branche: Supermärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small town business

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

It was an easy setup and install process, even for a small business. We have the ability to change and adapt to new trends very quickly and easily. Looks updated and fresh, exactly what we were looking for.

It was a little hard to get started with the graphics since we don't host a designer in house. But the team was willing to spend a little more time with us to make it work. A little glitch when the new version rolled out but it was fixed quickly.