Starboard Suite Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Randy

Outstanding reservation system

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

My company has used Starboard Suite for several years and would highly recommend their reservation system. Our reservation system is customized, user friendly and relative to our industry. They have developed an app that we used on both IOS and Android platforms. The customer service is without a doubt outstanding. I would highly recommend Starboard Suite reservation software.

I can not report anything negative about Starboard because they have met all of my needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Xola

Randy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to hear that you've been so pleased with out platform and service, and would highly recommend it to others.

Wishing you a great summer season!

Brad

Starboard Suite has surpassed my expectations on all levels!! Especially the Customer Service!...

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

I like the intuitive Control Panel. It didn't take long for me to really dive into the settings and with some excellent customer service and the help of the Starboard Team, I felt really comfortable using Starboard Suite to its full potential. The Starboard Team does an excellent job setting up the software so its turn key ready for use. The communication and promptness of their staff is by far the best of any company I have dealt with these last few months. (and I've dealt with way to many lately it seems).
I also really like how clean the customer Interface is. It's very well organized and simple enough for Grandma and Grandpa to use with their new Smart Phone...
There are plenty of other features that I enjoy the software... There are really too many to list...
Don't hesitate if your shopping around for a reservation software... Do your self a favor and check out Starboard Suite and you won't have to waste your time with the Competitors.

Zero Cons... any of the minor issues I've had have been quickly addressed and most of the time, it was just my own misunderstanding of how the software works or responds. A little bit of coaching from the staff and the issue what ever it may have been becoming non-existent!!

Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you aboard, and glad to hear that our product and service have exceeded your expectations on all levels!

Wishing you a great summer season!

Alexander
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Get for small business

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

I was with SS for 3 years and they worked great. I wish they had more features but that's what makes their cost so so cheap compared to others.

Very easy, cheap, and great communication

up to date features and connections with affiliates

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We've been very busy cranking out new features this year, including integrations with Square, Smart Waiver, Mail Chimp and Constant Contact.

And, we've got lots more in the pipeline for this year.

We'd love to welcome you back when you're ready :)

Sue
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for any rental or tickets sales business!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018

We think nothing but great things of crew at D3 Solutions. Our company is by no means the biggest company they service but every interaction we've had with them, they treat us as if we were. Everything you want in a business partner you plan to spend many years with.

D3 Solutions has made our transition from FareHarbor seamless and care free. Their thorough support has made creating our perfect reservation platform a dream come true. The system is easy to operate and with our staff of crew ages 15-70 was easy to train and understand. Their patience with our crew as they transitioned to Starboard Suite from our previous provider was unmatched and the continued support is exceptional and comforting. I love to tell my fellow business owners about this amazing company!

At first it was a stretch to do exactly what we needed as boat rental company business with a very specific need but they were able to meet our expectations and exceed them.

Tony

Incredible Customer Support

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

The team at Starboard Suite does a phenomenal job responding to inquiries and making schedule adjustments for us and does so extremely quickly. This is great for us when we want to make pricing changes, add new locations, or offer specials. The software is easy to use and the functionality is great for our customers. We shopped around quite a bit and not only was Starboard Suite an incredible deal, they were also the easiest to communicate with and had by far the best customer service. If you are shopping for a scheduling software to use, look no further. These guys are the best!

Ease of use. A lot of features.

I would like to be able to make mass changes to mass event adds that I had done in the past.

Hi Tony,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We're thrilled to have you on-board, and glad to hear that things are working out so well with our product and our service!!

----

In terms of mass changes, we wanted to make sure you know that you can already:

- Make global changes to any of your price levels, event types, locations, vessels, etc.

- Add new price levels, event types, locations, vessels, etc in your Control Panel any time.

- Modify any of these properties on individual events any time.

- Add a series of events with any price levels, days, locations, etc.

We've been cautious about allowing mass modifications to individual events, since it's inherently easy to get into trouble with these types of one-click operations.

We do expect to open this up to individual customers in the coming year. We'll add you to our list and let you when this becomes available.

We're always glad to make mass modifications for you as well!

Garrett
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Better than Fareharbor

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Support is excellent and very responsive. I have only just finished setting up the system, so time will tell, but overall I'm impressed.

I left Fareharbor for SRBD for two reasons. The fee that charged per person is more reasonable and the ability to quote out charter dates with contracts. For the most part, it does everything else you need, and in some cases more.

The online widget isn't as customizable as I would like. The calendar is good and looks decent, but the user experience could be improved.

Hi Garrett,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Glad to hear that Starboard is generally meeting or exceeding your expectations, and that it's working out better than your previous system!

If you'd like assistance configuring the online widget to better meet your needs, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Luke
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Great customer service

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Great customer service.

Great customer service.

I liked best being able to reach out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] et al. frequently and have them get back to me fast. And not only fast but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team was very willing to implement new things particular to my business that helped me out.

I would like the interface to be a little less cluttered. Maybe there's a way for me to make it look nicer to customers but with the two boats currently we charter having the double schedules can be a little much for the customer.

Thanks for writing a review!

We're thrilled that Starboard is working out so well for you.

If you'd prefer to separate your 2 boats into separate calendars that's definitely doable -- feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like some assistance with that.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Excellent - ease of use and very helpful customer support

Excellent - ease of use and very helpful customer support

easy to use, excellent customer support (I'm learning the program)

Cons - I cannot think of any cons with this product

Stephanie,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use, and that our customer support has been so helpful :)

Wishing you a wonderful summer season!

Bob

Fantastic Reservation System Software

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

We are very happy that we went with Starboard Suite after reviewing dozens of options. The cost, features, support and ease of use for our customers and staff has all been very positive.

The support is highly responsive and always exceedingly helpful. They are constantly developing and adding new features as well.

Some functions are not completely intuitive for someone who isn't highly technologically minded to access. They are there and actually easy to use, but sometimes I need to be pointed in the right direction. Luckily the support is there to do that quickly.

Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to know that the Starboard platform is working out well for you, and that our support team has been so helpful.

Seems fairly straightforward

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

I most like the view and filtering options. Being able to select different views and to filter on various fields allows me to focus on and find the specific information I need.

I have not been able to figure out how to get the mobile app on my phone. I can't find Starboard Suites itself, let alone the customized version for our tour company.

H there,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that Starboard Suite has been working out well for you.

Our mobile app is available in the App Store (just search for Starboard Suite). If you need assistance with that, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Barbara

I love Starboard! It's easy to use, and they are quick to respond to every issue that comes...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

They have the ability to customize the software to fit our specific needs. Whenever I have had a question or problem, they have quickly answered and resolved any issues that I have had.

I would really like it if you could see what month it is even when you're not at the top of the month.

Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to hear that you love using Starboard Suite, and glad to hear that our support team has been so quick to respond.

Jay
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Game changer

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Excellent overall experience. Customer service,
outside concierge sales capabilities, web...

Excellent overall experience. Customer service,
outside concierge sales capabilities, web integration- it’s first class.

I have been in the eco- tourism business for 30+ years, using multiple reservation platforms. Starboard is hands down one of the best systems out there. The system is so naturally user friendly,
training is hands on in a few minutes with staff.

More payment gateway options, maybe a visual tablet friendly seating diagram

Thanks for writing a review!

We're thrilled that Starboard is working out well for you.

FYI, we are working on a visual seating chart and as well as additional payment gateway integrations -- we'll keep you posted.

Ashley

As a reservation agent for my company, I have found it fairly user friendly!

Bewertet am 31.5.2017

Being able to specify which resource, tour, or location is great. It really helps narrow things down to a more manageable view and moves the process along very quickly.

I wish it were colour coded. Our company has hundreds of tours a week, and being able to pick a tour out more quickly would be great. I know the specification tools are useful, but even then we've narrowed from 400 tours to 80-100. Having those broken down and a little more visually defined would be amazing. As well, jumping forward to dates can be very tricky. It would be nice to have the option to see one day on the screen alone, or a whole month even. Maybe having a drop down menu with view options?

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite easy to use.

You'd asked about seeing a day at a time -- there's a Daily Event Schedule under the Events menu that will let you do just that!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have trouble locating that.

And, color coding event types is on the way -- look for that later this summer.

Wishing you all the best!

Mark
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great System

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

In the past, a Tour could be overlooked or an important detail no noted. This has not happened with starboard suite.

The system was great at tracking, organizing and detailing our daily tour events. You can quickly scan your events with one simple mouse click.

Quite honestly. I really find no weaknesses in the program. Very happy with it.

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Glad to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite so easy to use, and that we're helping you stay on top of the details :)

Ryan
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely outstanding software

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

See above

See above

Incredibly easy to learn and well designed. It can take weeks to get the hang of most reservation software but this one took mere hours. Whatever you are doing, keep it up.

I honestly do not have anything negative to say at all!

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thanks for the kind words!

I'm very glad to hear you're finding it so easy to learn your way around Starboard Suite :)

Katie

Great reservation system with an accommodating staff that answers all my questions!

Bewertet am 4.11.2017

I like the reports and the that my reservation system has a involved customer support so I don't have to spend hours trying to figure things out.

The library of how-to articles and the quick response of their staff. Whenever I call their support line I always get knowledgeable staff. If I can't figure out how to do something or if I need something done that is unique to my site they are happy to code me a unique solution or take on any challenge I throw at them.

Its still new and updating to the latest apps. They are in the process of coordinating their site with apple apps and other sites that i run with my business.

Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying using our software, and that our staff has been so responsive to all of your questions and unique situations.

FYI, our web-based reservation system has been around for years now. As you mentioned, our iOS app is new within the last few weeks, but it's working great so far, and we've got more enhancements coming soon.

Wishing you all the best!

Samantha

Starboard Review - Seabreeze Adventures Office Assistant

Bewertet am 23.5.2023

Bookings are organized well and easy to keep track of.

Sometimes it's unclear which information will save automatically and which need to be saved manually (e.g., notes)

Emily

It will take some getting used to but it will be good when things are worked out.

Bewertet am 26.5.2017

This software looks nice and new so it is very aesthetically pleasing. It's a good program for finding out how people have heard about our company.

I find that this software makes it very difficult at making sure bookings have been cancelled and sometimes booked. The "remove from cart" button is very misleading and allows me to think I'm deleting a booking even when I'm not.

Emily,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that you find our software aesthetically pleasing -- we work hard on that :)

Sorry to hear that the "remove from cart" button feels confusing. It sounds like this functionality may be a bit different from what you were used to in your old system.
Moving between software systems can always be a bit daunting.

Most of our users really like the "remove from cart", so I suspect you'll adapt to it in short order, but please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you'd like more information about how to use it most effectively.

Jason

Game Changer for our business

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

Starboard was professional and helped elevate our business with their advanced system versus others and by taking the time to educate us through out the process. Any questions were immediately answered which made the usage seemless from our current system to theirs. Would highly recommend to others!

Intuitive functionality and system capabilities

Certain functions required to be adjusted by them versus us

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

We're really glad to hear that Starboard Suite is having such a positive impact on your business!

Looking forward to many more years of collaboration.

Eve

I use this system at work for booking tours, decently easy to use.

Bewertet am 16.6.2017

User friendly, it's great that it sends emails to customers. Easy to modify and view tours. I like that it uses 12 hour time instead of 24 hour time.

I wish the tours could be color coded, i wish it was easier to book multiple tours in one transaction, i wish there was an option to view the available tours one day at a time, instead of a whole week at a time. Due to this, it's easy to accidentally book tours for the wrong week (the next week instead of the current week, or vice versa)

Hi Eve,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that you're finding our software user friendly and easy to use.

FYI, we are going to be adding color-coding of event types later this season.

I also wanted to let you know, that you can view a single day at a time using our Daily Event Schedule under the Events menu.

It sounds like that would be helpful for your workflow.

Wishing you a great summer!

Deborah
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Naples Transportation and Tours

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

The most helpful part is the customer service we have available to us any time we need it. The Starboard staff is helpful, patient and suggestive when you come to them with any questions, concerns or just need HELP!

I love having the booking numbers current at all times in one spot at your finger tips! It makes it so easy to control the numbers per tour, being able to adjust the availability per tour also!
And most of all blocking out tours for Corp. Groups, that is a blessing!

No cons other then our own with learning the system in the middle of our busy season, but once everything clicked it was worth it.

Deborah,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to hear that our platform is making it so easy to manage your inventory, and that our team has been so helpful :)

Looking forward to working with you for many years to come!

Cory
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing capabilities and support! Easy on the customers wallet too!

Bewertet am 27.4.2017

We've been very happy with the crew at Starboard Suite they've done creating not one but FOUR control panels for us on a tight schedule. Our rep has always been courteous and helpful while providing quick answers to questions and quick solutions to snags. They're open-ness to develop new ideas and expand with our images was incredible. As a small business themselves I believe they truely care about my small businesses. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

Signed,
Hard to please but was pleasantly surprised!

Support and quick solutions to issues. Great communication.

Still growing so some ideas or visions are out on the horizon still. Not necessarily a con but undetermined.

Hi Cory,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on board, and glad that everything has been working out so well.

Looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

Kathryn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An improvement on our old system

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

The reps have been really proactive working with us to give us a system with features we demand. We have been coming at them with things we want/ need and they are on it creating a system that is practically custom built for us. Their response time to our questions and wants is super fast. On the whole this is a real improvement from our old system and they are constantly making it better.

Less paper as you can charge credit cards through the system.

Inability to see if people have opened mass emails (but they are working on it!)

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Glad to hear that our team has been so responsive to your needs, and that our platform feels like such a great improvement for your business.

FYI, last week we rolled out the ability for you to see if customers have opened your event emails -- hope that helps!

Wishing you a wonderful summer.

Marnie
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

User friendly

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

User friendly.

User friendly.

I'm relatively new to using this software, but it has been very user friendly thus far! It has made my job less stressful trying to register lines of guests, in a timely fashion.

I'd rather not have to type in an entire billing address for credit card information.

Hi Marnie,

Thanks for writing a review!

I'm glad to hear that you're finding our software user friendly, and that we've been able to make your job less stressful :)

I wanted to make sure you know that our software DOESN'T require you to enter the entire billing address for a credit card.

For security, we do require the postal code, but not the entire address.

If you have other questions about that, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Kiley

User friendly, clean and lots of options for streamlining setting things up.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

I like that you can do a lot within the calendar (add trips, reservations, etc). Also, it puts what you are working on in a cart, so if you get sidetracked or it times out you can still work within that reservation.

The retail side could be a bit better - pull downs for retail sails during a check-in instead of having to list everything in the first reservation screen.

Kiley,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on board and glad to hear that things are working out well for you.

The way you're using retail is a bit different from how most of our clients use it, but we'll look into a bit more and see if there's a way that we can streamline that list for you.

Have a great summer!