Starboard Suite

Sortieren nach

Randy

Outstanding reservation system

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

My company has used Starboard Suite for several years and would highly recommend their reservation system. Our reservation system is customized, user friendly and relative to our industry. They have developed an app that we used on both IOS and Android platforms. The customer service is without a doubt outstanding. I would highly recommend Starboard Suite reservation software.

I can not report anything negative about Starboard because they have met all of my needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Xola

Randy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to hear that you've been so pleased with out platform and service, and would highly recommend it to others.

Wishing you a great summer season!

Joan

It keeps getting better.

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

The software is easy to use - both for the customer and the client. And it gets easier. The Starboard team is very responsive to customer needs and anticipates "what's next". The ongoing introduction of features shows constant ingenuity, desire to be the best product on the market and an understanding of the product's role in a business. Fees to Starboard Suite are reinvested in improving the product and your own ROI. Totally worth it.

Every time I have an issue with the software, I mention it to the team. Either they teach me something, show me an alternate way, or put it on their list of improvements. Eventually anything I don't like, goes away!

Joan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on-board, and it's great to hear that we're getting it right with our new features and our customer support.

Looking forward to working with you for many years to come,

Alexander
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Get for small business

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

I was with SS for 3 years and they worked great. I wish they had more features but that's what makes their cost so so cheap compared to others.

Very easy, cheap, and great communication

up to date features and connections with affiliates

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We've been very busy cranking out new features this year, including integrations with Square, Smart Waiver, Mail Chimp and Constant Contact.

And, we've got lots more in the pipeline for this year.

We'd love to welcome you back when you're ready :)

Brad

Starboard Suite has surpassed my expectations on all levels!! Especially the Customer Service!...

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

I like the intuitive Control Panel. It didn't take long for me to really dive into the settings and with some excellent customer service and the help of the Starboard Team, I felt really comfortable using Starboard Suite to its full potential. The Starboard Team does an excellent job setting up the software so its turn key ready for use. The communication and promptness of their staff is by far the best of any company I have dealt with these last few months. (and I've dealt with way to many lately it seems).
I also really like how clean the customer Interface is. It's very well organized and simple enough for Grandma and Grandpa to use with their new Smart Phone...
There are plenty of other features that I enjoy the software... There are really too many to list...
Don't hesitate if your shopping around for a reservation software... Do your self a favor and check out Starboard Suite and you won't have to waste your time with the Competitors.

Zero Cons... any of the minor issues I've had have been quickly addressed and most of the time, it was just my own misunderstanding of how the software works or responds. A little bit of coaching from the staff and the issue what ever it may have been becoming non-existent!!

Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you aboard, and glad to hear that our product and service have exceeded your expectations on all levels!

Wishing you a great summer season!

Sue
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for any rental or tickets sales business!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018

We think nothing but great things of crew at D3 Solutions. Our company is by no means the biggest company they service but every interaction we've had with them, they treat us as if we were. Everything you want in a business partner you plan to spend many years with.

D3 Solutions has made our transition from FareHarbor seamless and care free. Their thorough support has made creating our perfect reservation platform a dream come true. The system is easy to operate and with our staff of crew ages 15-70 was easy to train and understand. Their patience with our crew as they transitioned to Starboard Suite from our previous provider was unmatched and the continued support is exceptional and comforting. I love to tell my fellow business owners about this amazing company!

At first it was a stretch to do exactly what we needed as boat rental company business with a very specific need but they were able to meet our expectations and exceed them.

Tony

Incredible Customer Support

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

The team at Starboard Suite does a phenomenal job responding to inquiries and making schedule adjustments for us and does so extremely quickly. This is great for us when we want to make pricing changes, add new locations, or offer specials. The software is easy to use and the functionality is great for our customers. We shopped around quite a bit and not only was Starboard Suite an incredible deal, they were also the easiest to communicate with and had by far the best customer service. If you are shopping for a scheduling software to use, look no further. These guys are the best!

Ease of use. A lot of features.

I would like to be able to make mass changes to mass event adds that I had done in the past.

Hi Tony,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We're thrilled to have you on-board, and glad to hear that things are working out so well with our product and our service!!

----

In terms of mass changes, we wanted to make sure you know that you can already:

- Make global changes to any of your price levels, event types, locations, vessels, etc.

- Add new price levels, event types, locations, vessels, etc in your Control Panel any time.

- Modify any of these properties on individual events any time.

- Add a series of events with any price levels, days, locations, etc.

We've been cautious about allowing mass modifications to individual events, since it's inherently easy to get into trouble with these types of one-click operations.

We do expect to open this up to individual customers in the coming year. We'll add you to our list and let you when this becomes available.

We're always glad to make mass modifications for you as well!

Garrett
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Better than Fareharbor

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Support is excellent and very responsive. I have only just finished setting up the system, so time will tell, but overall I'm impressed.

I left Fareharbor for SRBD for two reasons. The fee that charged per person is more reasonable and the ability to quote out charter dates with contracts. For the most part, it does everything else you need, and in some cases more.

The online widget isn't as customizable as I would like. The calendar is good and looks decent, but the user experience could be improved.

Hi Garrett,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Glad to hear that Starboard is generally meeting or exceeding your expectations, and that it's working out better than your previous system!

If you'd like assistance configuring the online widget to better meet your needs, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Luke

Great customer service

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Great customer service.

I liked best being able to reach out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] et al. frequently and have them get back to me fast. And not only fast but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team was very willing to implement new things particular to my business that helped me out.

I would like the interface to be a little less cluttered. Maybe there's a way for me to make it look nicer to customers but with the two boats currently we charter having the double schedules can be a little much for the customer.

Antwort von Starboard Suite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for writing a review!

We're thrilled that Starboard is working out so well for you.

If you'd prefer to separate your 2 boats into separate calendars that's definitely doable -- feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like some assistance with that.

Bob
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Fantastic Reservation System Software

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

We are very happy that we went with Starboard Suite after reviewing dozens of options. The cost, features, support and ease of use for our customers and staff has all been very positive.

The support is highly responsive and always exceedingly helpful. They are constantly developing and adding new features as well.

Some functions are not completely intuitive for someone who isn't highly technologically minded to access. They are there and actually easy to use, but sometimes I need to be pointed in the right direction. Luckily the support is there to do that quickly.

Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to know that the Starboard platform is working out well for you, and that our support team has been so helpful.

Morgan
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very helpful

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

It helps organize and give a quick overview of the tours that are happening throughout the year at the company I work for.

I love how it is now colour coated so all of our tours look differently and it is easier to tell what you are looking at.

I dislike how you cannot see the price of tours without going through the booking of a tour. I honestly cannot think of many things that I dislike regarding the software.

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using Starboard Suite, and that it's hard to think of anything you don't like :)

Wishing you a great summer!

Barbara

I love Starboard! It's easy to use, and they are quick to respond to every issue that comes...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

They have the ability to customize the software to fit our specific needs. Whenever I have had a question or problem, they have quickly answered and resolved any issues that I have had.

I would really like it if you could see what month it is even when you're not at the top of the month.

Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to hear that you love using Starboard Suite, and glad to hear that our support team has been so quick to respond.

Wishing you a wonderful summer!

Jay
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Game changer

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Excellent overall experience. Customer service,
outside concierge sales capabilities, web integration- it’s first class.

I have been in the eco- tourism business for 30+ years, using multiple reservation platforms. Starboard is hands down one of the best systems out there. The system is so naturally user friendly,
training is hands on in a few minutes with staff.

More payment gateway options, maybe a visual tablet friendly seating diagram

Antwort von Starboard Suite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for writing a review!

We're thrilled that Starboard is working out well for you.

FYI, we are working on a visual seating chart and as well as additional payment gateway integrations -- we'll keep you posted.

Maria
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great things can be done by simple ways

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Starboard is a great tool to organize and facilitate costumer service. This platform is very intuitive and easy to use, everything we need we can find pretty fast. Thus, when we have costumers on the phone or in the store it doesn't take long to make a reservation, payment, changes, and anything we need to complete our bookings and check-in. In addition, Starboard made my first shifts at work way more comfortable as I learnt how to use the platform couple minutes after using it. Yet, there is also something new to learn, as it updates and improves when it needs! Starboard makes life easier for everyone, no matter age and work.

There is only one little thing that I had a not so positive experience. My first time using it, I was changing a reservation and then after the necessary changes I thought I was back on the platform, but I was still on the "change reservation mode". I almost messed it all up, when booking other costumers, as I was still in a costumer's reservation.

Heather
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sophisticated software that is user friendly.

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

I am impressed with the Starboard Suites Team and their ability to work with the nuances of our company and provide solutions to our specific needs. So far the software has helped our small business streamline reservations, organize our inventory, and open up the ability for multiple people to view our calendar at once. I'm really happy with the software.

The ability to access your calendar or reservation system from any page. Great features like editing multiple events at one time, or the simplicity of quickly making changes to one reservation. Any request to help personalize the software have been quickly addressed and created for our needs.

Features that we cannot edit ourselves like the Base Price (but that is a quick email request).

Heather,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We're glad to hear that Starboard Suite is working out well for your business -- sophisticated AND user friendly are exactly what we're after :)

We're thrilled to have you on board, and looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come!

Marcelo

Awesome Platform!

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Very ease to use and it automates the whole booking system in one platform.

This platform is very customizable and easy to use, it's really all you need and their support and customer service is amazing! Always answering right away and doing their best to please and solve the clients problems, even creating new programming to solve my specific needs. I would recommend that to anyone, except for my competition, of course!!!

It is a little bit more expensive than i was willing to pay, specially considering we are a new business, but so far so good.

Marcelo,

Thanks so much for writing a review!

Really glad to hear that our platform and customer service have exceeded your expectations :)

Wishing you a successful summer season, and hoping to work with you for many years to come.

April
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Working hard to make it work for us!

Bewertet am 27.1.2017

Rep (and I'm betting the entire Starboard Suite team) has been working hard to bring our updated system online before season kicks in. And this has been accomplished with humor, patience and sharing of knowledge to make our ticketing system (and a wee bit more) work for our team. The ticket portion launched late last year and has worked like a charm and, thankfully, has been intuitive to our team to handle calls and questions (a busy January). Recommend this group of folks to help move forward online ticket sales and more.

intuitive. fast. easy.

so far no downside.

Hi April,

Thanks for your kind review.

Indeed, the charter and private tour side of your business is fairly complex, but that doesn't scare us :)

Working hard is what we do!

We've been glad to build support for the many different types of charters, private tours and school groups you work with.

We've really enjoyed collaborating with you, and your entire team along the way, and we're excited to be launching our new charter and group management system next week!

Looking forward to many years of future collaboration.

savanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kind of confusing to use.

Bewertet am 14.7.2017

A lot of clients have figured out how to use it and we don't have to bother helping them book their reservation.

I will say a lot of people do understand how to use the system and get their reservation through on their own. I just wish the system was super easy and everyone got in on the first try. But we don't live a perfect world.

customers get very confused by putting their vouchers in from groupon. They have to call and need to be walked through every step because they can't figure it out on their own. i wish the system was more self explanatory so people wouldnt need to call and ask for help.

Hi Savanna,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

"Confusing to use" is definitely not something we've heard before... it sounds like something isn't configured the best way for your specific booking needs.

We'll reach out to your company management to see how we can best address this for your team.

Have a wonderful summer.

Kristi
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Excellent company

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

constantly improving and making changes for the better

there are a few restrictions, but it is because of the type of business we operate

Kristi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on-board, and looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

Wishing you all the best,

Cory
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing capabilities and support! Easy on the customers wallet too!

Bewertet am 27.4.2017

We've been very happy with the crew at Starboard Suite they've done creating not one but FOUR control panels for us on a tight schedule. Our rep has always been courteous and helpful while providing quick answers to questions and quick solutions to snags. They're open-ness to develop new ideas and expand with our images was incredible. As a small business themselves I believe they truely care about my small businesses. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

Signed,
Hard to please but was pleasantly surprised!

Support and quick solutions to issues. Great communication.

Still growing so some ideas or visions are out on the horizon still. Not necessarily a con but undetermined.

Hi Cory,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on board, and glad that everything has been working out so well.

Looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

Cassie

Have been using them for over a year, I dont know how we survived before them.

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

User friendly, always updating new platfotms. If I have any questions they are always quick to respond.

Cassie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on board, and we're looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

Wishing you a wonderful summer!

Joseph
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Starboard Suite makes my day that much easier!!

Bewertet am 15.12.2016

Coming from a paper system, the Starboard Suite reservation system makes my day as a Captain that much easier. I can log in from home before my day begins and see what trips I have, and how many passengers for each. I can also look at this system remotely from my iPhone throughout the day and see any updates to the passenger count that may have occurred!

Overall a great improvement over the old paper-based system!

The ability to login from home and remotely to view the trip schedule.

Not being able to view one "one day" at a time. With a huge fleet, the monthly calendar displays too much data on the screen. I would like to have the option to be able to see just one (1) day at a time.

Hi Captain Joe,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on-board, and glad to hear that everything is working out so well since you started using Starboard Suite.

Sarah
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Sarah's Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

It is an incredibly easy software to use (previously using Rezdy) that saved a lot of time checking in customers.

It was very easy to learn and easy to remember how to use. I was an infrequent user but found it very self explanatory.

adding discounts and merchandise purchases were more difficult.

Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that you're generally finding the system easy to use!

FYI, we completely redesigned our retail merchandise interface a couple of weeks ago -- I hope you find that it does what you need. Feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback.

Wishing you a wonderful winter season,

Kiley

User friendly, clean and lots of options for streamlining setting things up.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

I like that you can do a lot within the calendar (add trips, reservations, etc). Also, it puts what you are working on in a cart, so if you get sidetracked or it times out you can still work within that reservation.

The retail side could be a bit better - pull downs for retail sails during a check-in instead of having to list everything in the first reservation screen.

Kiley,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on board and glad to hear that things are working out well for you.

The way you're using retail is a bit different from how most of our clients use it, but we'll look into a bit more and see if there's a way that we can streamline that list for you.

Have a great summer!

Gary
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Quick and easy to use

Bewertet am 20.6.2017

Info of who is taking our tour

Fast, and easy to log on, also has all the information to for the captain to see who is coming on the tour

Small print, and takes time to log on each time, it would be better if the current date would come to the center of the screen at sign in

Hi Gary,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that you're finding our software quick and easy to use.

In terms of font size, we find that the default is appropriate for most users, but you can bump that up a bit by clicking Ctl+ on your keyboard.

It sounds like you're using our Daily Event Schedule and Daily Resource Schedule quite a bit. We are considering adding the option to make those your default start page. We'll keep you posted.

Have a great summer!

Jenny
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

First Class

Bewertet am 3.8.2016

Mike and the team at Starboard are fantastic! They truly care about your business. They will do whatever they can to help make you successful and make sure the systems works best for your business. Their service is first class and they are back to you always that day and better yet within hours.

It's so customizable! You can completely tailor it to fit how your business operates. I also love that you can up-sell to your customers. It's so easy not only for us operators to use but best of all it's easy for customers. Finally it's specific for the boating business so they understand operations similar.

Antwort von Starboard Suite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your kind review, Jenny.

We're thrilled to have you on-board!!