• Funktionen
Jenny C.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Starboard is a great system and easy to learn!

Bewertet am 10.5.2017

The main benefit would be people not overbooking the boats which is a great relief . Starboard Suites is very organized and it is easy to find customer information when needed.

Starboard is very user friendly. Its easy for people to learn even if they aren't great with technology. Navigation through the site along with changing trips and such is uncomplicated and in our busy environment you need that. Whenever we have needed help or to change something it gets done right away there's no hour plus wait on the phone. All in all I would definitely recommend it to any company.

Jenny,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite to be so user friendly.

We think our job is to make software that makes your job easier. It's great to hear when we're getting it right :)

Thanks again!

Sam B.

Best System for Tourism

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

The training day was very helpful and the staff is pretty much always available to answer questions or help identify problems.

This is by far the easiest reservation system I’ve used to book reservations. Easy to view and sort the calendar and dashboard features, and the mobile app works surprisingly well in a pinch when I don’t have my laptop. Refunds and cancellations are smooth and easy.

It is a bit difficult to add employees to events, but it’s not really something that is a deal-breaker. Can be a bit slow at times, needs a good WiFi system.

Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

I recall that your team has used quite a few reservation systems over the years, so I'm thrilled to hear that Starboard is by far the easiest to use :)

I also wanted to let you know that we're working on an updated interface for employee scheduling that should be available later this summer. We'll keep you posted.

Wishing you a wonderful summer!

Barbara C.

I love Starboard! It's easy to use, and they are quick to respond to every issue that comes...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

They have the ability to customize the software to fit our specific needs. Whenever I have had a question or problem, they have quickly answered and resolved any issues that I have had.

I would really like it if you could see what month it is even when you're not at the top of the month.

Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to hear that you love using Starboard Suite, and glad to hear that our support team has been so quick to respond.

Wishing you a wonderful summer!

Lesley S.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great ticketing solution for tour company

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

I would definitely recommend to others.

I like working with smaller companies that have excellent customer service. I was tired of having to explain my business and needs over and over again to account reps, which is not Starboard’s business model. Starboard markets to boat tour companies, which is not what my tour company does, but it has everything I need. I’m grateful to have found a ticketing home here. Nice, thoughtful people and robust updates. And at a lower price that doesn’t worry me when passing along ticket costs along to customers.

Starboard is a hands off system in terms of setup, so doing this during low season is key.

Lesley,

Thanks for writing a review!

We're thrilled that Starboard is working out so well for you, and looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

Sarah G.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Starboard has been the missing link to really unite our sales team, reservations agents and...

Bewertet am 3.6.2017

Cloud based can be accessed anywhere; week view allows you to see multiple options for a tour you want; combines private and public; easier access and integration with accounting; increased transparency and accountability for bookings both private and public; more modern website; pre- and post marketing opportunities...

It is incredibly intuitive. We are a seasonal operation, and have a large reservations team to train in a short amount of time. Starboard has cut down on training time. I also love the viewing options available - by week, by day, by resource, by event types, etc. The fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere. The support team is incredibly responsive to our endless questions/requests.

So far anything we had issues with, the support team has been able to walk us through solving it or adding something new. Not being able to copy and duplicate a private booking over multiple dates is the only thing left on our wish list.

Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're happy to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite so intuitive to use, and that we've been able to help you cut down on training time for your team.

We wish you a great summer season, and we're looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Bob B.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Fantastic Reservation System Software

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

We are very happy that we went with Starboard Suite after reviewing dozens of options. The cost, features, support and ease of use for our customers and staff has all been very positive.

The support is highly responsive and always exceedingly helpful. They are constantly developing and adding new features as well.

Some functions are not completely intuitive for someone who isn't highly technologically minded to access. They are there and actually easy to use, but sometimes I need to be pointed in the right direction. Luckily the support is there to do that quickly.

Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to know that the Starboard platform is working out well for you, and that our support team has been so helpful.

Luke M.

Great customer service

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Great customer service.

I liked best being able to reach out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] et al. frequently and have them get back to me fast. And not only fast but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team was very willing to implement new things particular to my business that helped me out.

I would like the interface to be a little less cluttered. Maybe there's a way for me to make it look nicer to customers but with the two boats currently we charter having the double schedules can be a little much for the customer.

Thanks for writing a review!

We're thrilled that Starboard is working out so well for you.

If you'd prefer to separate your 2 boats into separate calendars that's definitely doable -- feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like some assistance with that.

Garrett K.

Better than Fareharbor

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Support is excellent and very responsive. I have only just finished setting up the system, so time will tell, but overall I'm impressed.

I left Fareharbor for SRBD for two reasons. The fee that charged per person is more reasonable and the ability to quote out charter dates with contracts. For the most part, it does everything else you need, and in some cases more.

The online widget isn't as customizable as I would like. The calendar is good and looks decent, but the user experience could be improved.

Hi Garrett,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Glad to hear that Starboard is generally meeting or exceeding your expectations, and that it's working out better than your previous system!

If you'd like assistance configuring the online widget to better meet your needs, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Tony M.

Incredible Customer Support

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

The team at Starboard Suite does a phenomenal job responding to inquiries and making schedule adjustments for us and does so extremely quickly. This is great for us when we want to make pricing changes, add new locations, or offer specials. The software is easy to use and the functionality is great for our customers. We shopped around quite a bit and not only was Starboard Suite an incredible deal, they were also the easiest to communicate with and had by far the best customer service. If you are shopping for a scheduling software to use, look no further. These guys are the best!

Ease of use. A lot of features.

I would like to be able to make mass changes to mass event adds that I had done in the past.

Hi Tony,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We're thrilled to have you on-board, and glad to hear that things are working out so well with our product and our service!!

----

In terms of mass changes, we wanted to make sure you know that you can already:

- Make global changes to any of your price levels, event types, locations, vessels, etc.

- Add new price levels, event types, locations, vessels, etc in your Control Panel any time.

- Modify any of these properties on individual events any time.

- Add a series of events with any price levels, days, locations, etc.

We've been cautious about allowing mass modifications to individual events, since it's inherently easy to get into trouble with these types of one-click operations.

We do expect to open this up to individual customers in the coming year. We'll add you to our list and let you when this becomes available.

We're always glad to make mass modifications for you as well!

Sue L.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for any rental or tickets sales business!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018

We think nothing but great things of crew at D3 Solutions. Our company is by no means the biggest company they service but every interaction we've had with them, they treat us as if we were. Everything you want in a business partner you plan to spend many years with.

D3 Solutions has made our transition from FareHarbor seamless and care free. Their thorough support has made creating our perfect reservation platform a dream come true. The system is easy to operate and with our staff of crew ages 15-70 was easy to train and understand. Their patience with our crew as they transitioned to Starboard Suite from our previous provider was unmatched and the continued support is exceptional and comforting. I love to tell my fellow business owners about this amazing company!

At first it was a stretch to do exactly what we needed as boat rental company business with a very specific need but they were able to meet our expectations and exceed them.

Brad S.

Starboard Suite has surpassed my expectations on all levels!! Especially the Customer Service!...

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

I like the intuitive Control Panel. It didn't take long for me to really dive into the settings and with some excellent customer service and the help of the Starboard Team, I felt really comfortable using Starboard Suite to its full potential. The Starboard Team does an excellent job setting up the software so its turn key ready for use. The communication and promptness of their staff is by far the best of any company I have dealt with these last few months. (and I've dealt with way to many lately it seems).
I also really like how clean the customer Interface is. It's very well organized and simple enough for Grandma and Grandpa to use with their new Smart Phone...
There are plenty of other features that I enjoy the software... There are really too many to list...
Don't hesitate if your shopping around for a reservation software... Do your self a favor and check out Starboard Suite and you won't have to waste your time with the Competitors.

Zero Cons... any of the minor issues I've had have been quickly addressed and most of the time, it was just my own misunderstanding of how the software works or responds. A little bit of coaching from the staff and the issue what ever it may have been becoming non-existent!!

Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you aboard, and glad to hear that our product and service have exceeded your expectations on all levels!

Joan S.

It keeps getting better.

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

The software is easy to use - both for the customer and the client. And it gets easier. The Starboard team is very responsive to customer needs and anticipates "what's next". The ongoing introduction of features shows constant ingenuity, desire to be the best product on the market and an understanding of the product's role in a business. Fees to Starboard Suite are reinvested in improving the product and your own ROI. Totally worth it.

Every time I have an issue with the software, I mention it to the team. Either they teach me something, show me an alternate way, or put it on their list of improvements. Eventually anything I don't like, goes away!

Joan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have you on-board, and it's great to hear that we're getting it right with our new features and our customer support.

Looking forward to working with you for many years to come,

Randy A.

Outstanding reservation system

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

My company has used Starboard Suite for several years and would highly recommend their reservation system. Our reservation system is customized, user friendly and relative to our industry. They have developed an app that we used on both IOS and Android platforms. The customer service is without a doubt outstanding. I would highly recommend Starboard Suite reservation software.

I can not report anything negative about Starboard because they have met all of my needs.

Randy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're glad to hear that you've been so pleased with out platform and service, and would highly recommend it to others.

Molly C.

FEEDBACK on Starboard Software

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

We are a tight running internet operation and it is important for the public to see us that way. We do not have a ticket office so our internet presence and success are extremely important to us. STARBOARD helps us deliver solid, immediate customer service. We project a realtime operation that is appreciated when we meet our customers on the boat!

GREAT information for CUSTOMERS. It is complete and thorough information and it makes our operation look professional. The information in the Boarding Pass is complete and informative..I have few questions from customers after they have received the printout from their ticketing transaction. It is set up like a click through shopping site and this works for me and our customers.

I wish this was more intuitive as a user. I run into (too easily) the complication of an INCOMPLETE cancellation. I have a hard time finding details on a private charter that has been booked (payment history) ADDING another charge to the charter booking (music, additional time booked for the trip...)maybe this could be customized for our particular business...I would LOVE a live tutorial on this so I could work through mistakes and understandings as I create them..solve the problem/misunderstanding on the spot.

Hi Molly,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that things are working out so well for your customers!

We'd be more than happy to provide an additional training session. It looks like your business was previously managed by an outside management company, so we provided them with training previously.

Please reach out to our support team and we can schedule a training session at your convenience.

We want to make sure you feel 100% confident with everything you'll need to do now that you're running things yourself.

Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help.

Wishing you all the best,

Celestina S.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A Growing Product

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Overall I find it a great system and I love how helpful rep is! When we have any questions someone always seems available to help out which is very helpful!

This was my first year working with Wild Whales Vancouver and when I began we were operating with a different reservation system. I didn't realize how much simpler things could be until we had Starboard up and running. Taking reservations and checking people in became a much more straightforward and expedited process. There were a number of things that our company needed from a reservation that starboard did not necessarily offer at the time that we were switching over, however they were very responsive and quick to acknowledge our requests and worked with us so we were able to customize the system to our needs. They are constantly developing the program, and every once in a while they will add a new feature that we didn't even know we wanted!

I used this program almost daily throughout most of the summer and what I had the most issues with was "the cart". I found that the scheduling mistakes that I make are usually due to a busy office environment and trying to move from one reservation to another and mistakenly editing the wrong reservation due to the cart. I see it's benefit in some situations, however, personally I would probably have liked to just start over with the reservation and only be able to edit it directly under the modify option. I ran into too many issues with the cart and never really used it purposefully.
The one other thing that I would suggest is to have more information about the booking on the CC payment page. I would sometimes have to go back a couple pages just to make sure I had all the information correct (Name, number of customers, the classification of the customer) before I made the charge to the card. If this information was off to the side, maybe as a kind of receipt, that you could see as you were charging the card that would be helpful!
The one thing missing for us is a "standby" option where people can input their information online and will get notified if space becomes free, and can accept the free space if they would like.

Celestina,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that Starboard Suite is making your job so much easier and that our check-in process is much more straightforward and expedited compared to Rezdy.

FYI, if you want to completely start over on a reservation, you always have the option to remove the reservation from your cart.

FYI #2, we're actively working on a "wait list" feature and expect to have it in place before you start back up in the spring :)

Have a wonderful winter season!

Joseph P.

Not bad at all

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

That i can easily see who is booking tripa

I do not like that when in the calendar it reverts to the earliest day not where i was

Brett G.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great reservation platform to guarantee you don't overbook.

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

Hands down a great experience and outstanding platform capabilities.

Set's us apart from competition because we can make sure we don't oversell capacity on our vehicles. Platform is very user friendly and when we need customization the tech team quickly works with us to accommodate.

Not yet a feature to "add to basket" to purchase multiple ticket items in one transaction.

Brett,

Thanks so much for writing a review!

Glad to hear that Starboard is bringing so much value to your business.

Kieranna M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A welcome addition to the online booking platform space!

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Honestly the ease of guest check in has to be the biggest benefit. Overall the time saved and smoothness of our checking in process is purely down to the starboard system. Made office life so much easier!

The software is super user friendly, much easier than our previous software Rezdy. Modifying starboard to tweak it our personal needs was super easy. Customer service was 5 star! Loved how the sign in messages used maritime lingo-fun touch!

We definitely had minor issues here and there, but they always got resolved quickly!

Kieranna,

Thanks for writing a review!

We're so glad to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite much easier to use than Rezdy, and that our customer service has earned 5 stars :))

Christina G.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Replacement Software Ever!!

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

We really hit the jackpot with Starboard, since being forced to give up an in house software program, it was really hard to find something with all the features that each of our departments needed. Starboard has really come through for us, the team worked with us to set up the system the way we needed it make sense for us. This system is almost comparable to what we had before just updated 20 times better. our company books tours for groups and all our clients are impressed with the professionalism of the contracts they now receive.

Ease of use, Functionality, easy to follow navigation, reporting

the ability to be able to email right from the program with our own email address instead of a standard starboard one.

Christina,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're so glad to hear that we're the best replacement software ever -- 20x better than your previews system, that's great to hear!!

FYI, you are able to email from our software using your own email address. If you need more info on how this works, just let us know.

Hilary B.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Grateful to Starboard Suite for streamlining our operations!

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

We researched 7 other reservation platforms prior to committing to Starboard Suite. Not only did we like their pitch the best (because of their amazing customer service, ease of use, and customizability) - but as a HUGE added bonus they were also the cheapest option out of all of the alternatives. If you're not willing to charge your customer a service fee and want to absorb the cost of using a booking platform into your business costs, it can add up quite quickly as many of the similar services charge a large percentage fee.

The customer service is excellent. They go above and beyond to ensure that their clients are happy with the system. They are quick to respond if you have questions, and they're willing to adjust the platform's features at your request (within reason). This has made all the difference to us, as we feel like the system can be customized to our needs. Understandably, every company will have different operating methods and will use the system in their own way, but having the ability to request features and see them implemented has made a world of difference to streamlining our day-to-day tasks and operations - and we're so grateful for that! You can tell that the staff work really hard and care about their client's satisfaction. Another thing we absolutely love about them is the affordability for using the service.

If I had to give some small critiques - not 100% of everything is as customizable as I had hoped prior to signing on, and it's not quite as 'pretty' as I'd like it to be. We just went through a rebrand and I would have loved to have made everything align with our new aesthetic. I also find the calendar to be rather bulky, and find myself missing our simpler calendar from our previous reservation platform. Having said that, about 95% of their service IS customizable. And, regardless of whether or not they're able to accommodate a request, the support staff will listen to your needs and do absolutely everything in their power to find a solution for you. They frequently create new features to fit our needs based on our requests, and if one of our requests isn't possible they will take the time and put in the effort to explain why it won't work to your favour rather than just saying 'no.' They go above and beyond regularly.

Hilary,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to hear that we've had such a positive impact on your business, and that our customer service has been excellent :)

As you've noticed, we love to help our clients with anything we can -- we can't always move mountains (right away), but we'll give it a try if that's what you need :)

Most of all, we're glad that of the 7 reservation systems you considered, you chose Starboard Suite! We're thrilled to have you on board, and we look forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come.

Marcelo J.

Awesome Platform!

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Very ease to use and it automates the whole booking system in one platform.

This platform is very customizable and easy to use, it's really all you need and their support and customer service is amazing! Always answering right away and doing their best to please and solve the clients problems, even creating new programming to solve my specific needs. I would recommend that to anyone, except for my competition, of course!!!

It is a little bit more expensive than i was willing to pay, specially considering we are a new business, but so far so good.

Marcelo,

Thanks so much for writing a review!

Really glad to hear that our platform and customer service have exceeded your expectations :)

Wishing you a successful summer season, and hoping to work with you for many years to come.

Michael A.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Alright, but definitely could use updates

Bewertet am 17.9.2016

I have found that overall the product is too simple for online booking. It doesn't give enough options for controlling bookings and scheduling of employees.

It is easy to use

As I said before it is too basic

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

I'd love to chat with you in more detail at your convenience. It sounds like there are some features that we could help you take better advantage of with a quick training session.

I'll follow up directly to coordinate a time.

Thanks again!

Mark Y.

Great System

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

In the past, a Tour could be overlooked or an important detail no noted. This has not happened with starboard suite.

The system was great at tracking, organizing and detailing our daily tour events. You can quickly scan your events with one simple mouse click.

Quite honestly. I really find no weaknesses in the program. Very happy with it.

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Glad to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite so easy to use, and that we're helping you stay on top of the details :)

Ashley K.

Well worth the switch

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

It is always a difficult decision to switch to a new reservation system. It was no different for us but we knew when we chose Starboard, we'd made the right call. The staff have been incredibly helpful. Every time we come up with an idea that would make the reservation system better for us, they are willing to listen and try to create that functionality for us.

There are many great features but one of the things we found most valuable was the willingness to create functions that would work well for our business.

One thing I would really like to see is a way to check in parts of a group. Some people book as a group but don't arrive at the same time. It would be nice to check them in as they show up.

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We're thrilled to have your team on board, and I'm really glad to hear that Starboard has worked out so well for you!

Regarding check-ins, I wanted to make sure you know there's a Live Manifest for each event that you can use to keep track of the actual number of individuals from each group.

We also recently added Today's Manifests that shows a full day of event manifests on a single screen.

And, our Ticket Scanner app is connected to the manifests, so that could be an option for you to track individuals boarding as well.

If you'd like more info on any of these options, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you all the best!

Jason L.

Bewertet am 4.9.2018

Starboard has been a blessing for work. It allows multiple people to see the same thing and make adjustments if needed, either at our kiosk or while out away from work. This is one of the easiest applications I have ever used. I highly recommend this to business owners.

I’m able to view and adjust multiple options while dealing with customers.

The only think I don’t like about Starboard is that it logs me out, but it’s not a con....it’s a security feature and it’s really beneficial.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

I'm glad to hear that our software is working out so well for you. We're thrilled to have you on-board, and looking forward to helping with your reservations for many years to come.

Wishing you all the best,