AssetCloud

Sachanlagen und IT-Asset-Tracking

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Asset Management Made Easy with Wasp Asset Cloud.

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

Wasp’s user-friendly UI is one of its most notable characteristics. The system’s navigation is simple, and even users without substantial technical knowledge can quickly grasp its operation. The simplified design enables quick and easy access to all inventory management features. Providing me with the ability to analyze sales trends, track stock turnover rates, and find possible areas for improvement.

Its adaptability is advantageous due to the manner they blend with the needs of the organization. It’s useful and makes data management easy for me. It is also simple to use and set up because of its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Wasp is an excellent solution for firms trying to streamline asset management. I appreciate how simple WASP is to use. New users can rapidly travel around the product and learn basic features. This is useful when new people join the team and need to be brought up to speed on how processes work. Wasp has shown to be quite useful in streamlining asset management in enterprises of all sizes. The cloud-based technology enables me to track my assets from any location, making it simple to keep track of stock levels and orders. Furthermore, the platform includes several capabilities that help my company better manage its assets, such as the ability to establish and manage custom product types, set thresholds for low-stock alerts, and generate reports.

Wasp’s lack of support is frequently a concern. Because the company provided no training or support resources, it is difficult to troubleshoot every problem that arise. It lacks things that I would want to see. More bespoke features would be advantageous to me. Report templates can be perplexing and intimidating. It would be beneficial to make it easy to produce bespoke reports.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for providing such great detail regarding your experience with AssetCloud. Do know that we are committed to providing you with excellent service and solutions.

Brandi

User Friendly

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

We have been able to reduce overspending and utilize the materials we have on hand.

I like that I can quickly view each multi-quantity asset's location throughout our organization on one page.

I wish the checkout transaction forced the user to enter the "Move To Location" because most of my users forget where it should be when checking the item in.

Asset Panda und AssetTiger

Warum AssetCloud gewählt wurde

TipWeb did not offer the option of csv upload. We had to do a ticket if we needed something updated.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for letting everyone know just how user friendly AssetCloud is. We will make sure your recommendations are communicated to our product development team.

Brenda
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seems like a new product as it has a lot of improvements that need to be done.

Bewertet am 3.8.2017

The software has allowed us to begin to track our assets. We look forward to more developments as your product grows.

I like the fact that it is very user friendly. When we need to add something or make a change to an asset it is easy to figure out how to do it without help.

The system tends to be very slow. The reporting system is very weak. I should be able to pull a report on any information that I input on the system. I asked for a report back in April and it took months to get a response from a representative. It was not until we needed to purchase 10 additional users that we got someone to take action on the report request and even then the information I needed on the report was still not available. If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem. We are always having to logout and log back in to get access to our information. Customer service is weak. It seems like they never have an answer for us and always have to get back to us which usually takes days.

Stephan

Click! Click! Done!

Bewertet am 18.2.2024

We have never experienced any downtime in the years of using the service and we love the ability to export/import between Microsoft Excel.

I am unable to search using a partial serial number which could help locate typos. I must export to Microsoft Excel which I can partially check and then copy and paste from Microsoft Excel back into AssetCloud. This is time-consuming when on the go and a mobile device.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Love it! "Click! Click! Done!" It can't be any easier than that. Thank you.

Corina
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One year in

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

Had we known during the selection process that on-premise would create some important limitations with the hand held devices and functionality at our locations we might have made a different choice. The support team was always available to help during implementation, but sometimes didn't have an answer or took a long time to reply. We asked for assistance with writing custom reports to aid in extracting date for Depreciation journal entries to be created (because the system doesn't have a canned version for what we want) but we often got push back, even when we offered to pay for report writing time.

It is a user friendly interface and pretty intuitive menus. The Asset tracking is good and we like the barcode features using the handheld devices.

The depreciation functionality seems to have been an afterthought. Some basic questions we raised during implementation and initial training make it clear the trainer (and developers) did not have a great grasp on the accounting needs around depreciation. Our own company policies did not allow for us to use their cloud version, and that has led to some frustrations where the functionality was limited with on-prem

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share with everyone how user friendly you feel AssetCloud is. Do know that we review all of your comments and are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Eric
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Asset Management

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

that I can customize the setup and information I need for each asset

moving an asset has to be done a certain way or it may not make a record

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Great to hear that you are enjoying the capability to customize the setup and experience you have with AssetCloud. Glad to hear you were able to bring your company to the next-level of asset management through this solution.

Benjamin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

SixSpeed LLC Asset Cloud Review

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

We are preventing things getting taken away without us knowing. We are solving the problem of only one person in the warehouse knowing where everything is located. Now it can be my whole team knowing what we have in the warehouse. They know right where it is at and the condition it is in, so if they need more they know before their next photo shoot or event.

Asset tracking specifically checking in/out process. The software interface as a whole is simple to use. I like being able to use the photo option and be as detailed as i can about a specific asset. It makes it so others can easily understand what the asset is. It has been a little challenging to get my co workers used to the software, but after they dive in it does not take them long to figure it out. The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

I think the features you currently have are great!

Asset Panda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AssetCloud

Ease of use and it seemed like it checked more of the boxes we needed as a whole
Gretchen

AssetCloud for Higher Ed Technology Management

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

Good program, im happy that its available via web browser, and their tutorials and start up assistance were very helpful.

I like that it has an all encompassing approach. All in one.

It can be a bit overwhelming in all of the options presented and is not the most user friendly at first.

Asset Panda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AssetCloud

We had already been using a much older version of WASP so we stuck with it and just upgraded to the new system.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing with everyone how AssetCloud is a comprehensive solution.

Debra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using WASP's Asset Cloud Helps Our School Know Where Our Curriculum/Books Are!

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

AssetCloud helps us keep organized. I can pull up a particular textbook in AssetCloud, and it tells me how many we have here in storage, how many are checked out to students, etc. I reached out to the company with a question once, and they responded quickly and gave me clear, easy-to-understand guidance. I'm pleased with my experience overall.

I love how easy it is to add more of each book to our inventory. If we have acquired more of a certain textbook than we had previously, it is really simple and fast to add a number of that book to our inventory. I also like that AssetCloud allows you to add a due date to each book check-out.

I feel like the number of fields that we need to type information into during a book check-out and check-in could be reduced.

Rhenea
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Convenience at Your Fingertips

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

We have been able to track devices much better since we implemented the software. We are not losing near as much inventory.

I don't have to be at the same computer in the district to take care of business. I can look up what products we have, who has them, what they cost, and when we bought them. It was a little time consuming to setup, but once everything was ready, it reduced the time it took to report inventory.

There are a few things that could be added to the multiple device setting.

Jacob
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

AssetCloud works as Advertised, but is a little bit spendy

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

This worked well for what we needed at the time which was organization of our equipment and tracking.

This product is easy to use and set-up. It works great overall for tracking equipment and cost.

The biggest issue is price. This is very expensive versus other products.

Tom

Morin Review of Wasp Assett Cloud

Bewertet am 4.3.2022

We are finally able to do something with our inventory. Check in and out computers and chroembooks and track them. Its been a learning process in setting it up the way we want.

I liked that we got all the equipment we needed including printers etc and the support to aid in setup and further issues was excellent.

I would like that when I use the import tools to bring in more assets that it would give a warning if the tag numbers (asset numbers) were already in use. I have had several times on accident that I built my import file and accidently had asset tags I already used and it simply overwrote all the asset info. NO Prompting that they were already in the system. That would have queued me something was amiss (unless I knew I was updating assets) One feature I wish it had was the ability to create an asset template that could have a bardcode that represents everything about the assett so I could then simply scan the new barcode and serial number and it would allow me to easily add many at the same time. (example I buy 100 chromebooks off same PO, same model, etc and the only difference is the serial number and the asset tag that will be assigned. It would be nice to be able to preprint the asset tags and apply them then scan the asset template barcode followed by the SN and Asset tag on each of them. I have to build an CSV file to do this each time.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Tom for sharing your review. Good to hear that you had a good experience onboarding and integrating your equipment with the software. Thanks also for taking the time to detail some opportunities for improvement. We'll spend some time on these ideas.

Kendra
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Asset Cloud Review from K12 Education Kitchen Equipment User

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

The Work Orders and Quick Maintenance functions need to be improved in Asset Cloud. These functions should be more robust in the future. For example a report history by asset is not available for work orders but is for quick maintenance, but the quick maintenance has capabilities that the other doesn't. I had to make my own list of the differences between the two functions, rather than AssetCloud staff providing this for me. The Work Orders require more data input, but they do not have a report for history by asset. This software absolutely needs a thorough report that details the notes from the Work Order, by export into excel. One can print to pdf and one cannot, why can't they both print to pdf and run the same reports, i.e. continuity. Also, when I ask specific questions about work orders and quick maintenance in training sessions or on the phone with support, the Asset Cloud staff do not know the information. There should be at least one expert at Asset Cloud that is a subject matter expert on all areas of the Asset Cloud software.

I like that it is easy enough to manage, not too many data points, easy to check and clean up data.

There was not enough help with integration or implementation support. I was told to figure out how to import my data myself rather than it being included with the purchase price. I also thought the cost of initial implementation and training should have been covered in the initial cost. It feels like AssetCloud nickel and dimes you for information and services that should already be supported in the initial set up. Also anytime my staff need to learn something I have to pay for a training session, rather than getting a quick instruction or 15 minute information provided free of charge. Again this service should be covered under our annual support payment.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Kendra for sharing. We appreciate you pointing out how AssetCloud is easy to use. We've noted your concerns about the onboarding process and based on your recommendations we are planning on introducing greater start-up support very soon.

Seth

AssetCloud

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

The ability to print labels that have a scannable barcode along with relevant information such as device type, serial number and a unique asset number that links it to much more information such as purchase order history, date of purchase, date inventoried, and activity log, makes inventory management much easier. Having a interface where all that information is readily available for many devices saves time and makes any issues with inventory much simpler to resolve. Most of all, it isn't very complicated to add devices to the software.

The interfaces could be more stream-lined, it could be that I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the software, but I end up digging through several different panels such as transactions or maintenance to do a task such as add an employee to a site, or update site location. Again, I may have simply not had enough practice with the software, but if there was anyway to add shortcuts for heavily used features, I add employees daily as well as edit site locations, that would be helpful.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Do know we value your comments.

Ashley
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Educational equipment checkout

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Overall I’m happy with wasp. It does what I need it to do.

Overall I’m happy with wasp. It does what I need it to do.

I like that you can schedule emails to keep you updated on what is out and to who. Also once you have all of your inventory in the system it is easy to keep track of it.

Every time you have to check something out you need to select the person and return date, even if you are entering multiple items for the same individual. On the on-ground version you used to be able to select and it would stay until you exited the screen. Also they charge the same price for an additional log in as they do if you get a new one. So different departments are combining instead of having their own separate asset, or customer list.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

We are pleased to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Do know we take all of your feedback seriously and consider it as we continue improving upon your experience.

Damian

BEST Asset Management and Tracking you can buy for the money

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

We used WASP Asset for Education for a number of years, and I was well pleased with it. I also used the Wasp products at a previous Organization, so it was vital for me to get them at our school. I wish the whole District could get this product. We switch to the Asset Cloud about a year ago and again I am pleased with its use and customizations.

Coming from years of using WASP Asset stand-alone, I really like that it is Web-hosted, has ease of use, robust features, and customizations. Unlimited resources, the ability to track, follow through, audit, and itemize my assets are essential.

Do not like that I am unable to upload numerous assets with pictures. It really needs this feature. Sometimes the site access can be slow and has glitches, but expected since it is still being updated.

Joe
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for asset tracking

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

My overall experience is very good. The initial implement and set up too was pretty quick

I like the asset management and live asset tracking capabilities of AssetCloud

I do not have any major complaints about AssetCloud

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

We're happy to hear that you like the asset management and live asset tracking capabilities of AssetCloud.

David
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

School District moved from MobileAsset to AssetCloud

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

As an inventory management system we can accomplish anything we need to do using AssetCloud, and it's never an issue to access it easily.

Easily accessible through web browser and mobile app, easy to import, export and maintain asset information. Capturing a signature for "check out" is a great feature.

Considerably slower than MobileAsset using the web interface, asset tags are customizable as reports but print in poor quality compared to Wasp Labeler software. Frequent problems with printing multiple tags.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

We appreciate you sharing here that AssetCloud is allowing you to accomplish everything you had hoped to by purchasing the solution.

Gary
  • Branche: Bau

Gary's Review #1

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

It's good but could be improved for ease of use without hours and hours of training.

It is a simple way to keep track of tools and where they are.

1. Some of the screens do not associate. For example, if I am searching and go down a rabbit hole, typically you have to redo the search from the start because the program takes you there instead of backing out one step at a time.
2. When you move assets, you can only move what is on the screen and not the whole list, if there are multiple pages, don't like that.
3. Our company has multiples of the same tool, so when entering a new asset, it would be nice to have the program prompt you choose from lists that are already created so you don't have multiple names for one tool, by two different program users. Continuity is important, especially when searching.

Monica
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Asset Cloud

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

Tracking laboratory equipment, and setting maintenance schedules for calibration/preventative services.

Maintenance schedule tracking & report offerings

Software can be finicky when it comes to searches... must clear previous query. Not very intuitive to use.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for detailing your experience with AssetCloud. We have reviewed your experience and will leverage these insights to continue to pursue the excellence of this software.

Kevin
  • Branche: Automotive

WASP review

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

For the most part it does what it does the job.

For the most part it does what it does the job.

I like the range of fields offered along with the ability to add additional fields. I like that the scanner works the application.

It can be slow to load a view. Sorting does not work. When performing Audits the scanner app will crash, we have to go back and scan again.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Good to hear that you like the range of fields offered along with the ability to add additional fields. These are just a couple of the many features available in AssetCloud.

Rajendra
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Awesome Asset tracking solution

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

The overall experience with AssetCloud is great.

The overall experience with AssetCloud is great.

1) It is one of the best Asset tracking solution which helps you to track your assets in easiest way. 2) You can use mobile scanners or RFID for asset tracking. 3) The best thing is that you can track GeoLocation of any asset easily.

As of now we never faced any issues with AssetCloud.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Rajendra for your awesome review. Great to see that you're leveraging some of our high value capabilities.

Brooks
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

A great product

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

It has been an overall positive experience

It has been an overall positive experience

It helps build a system of tracking all of the assets together and making sure things are being serviced appropriately

There is a lot of features that are not so intuitive, but are very powerful when specifically trained on how to use them

Laura
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Training Requested

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

Overall customer experience truly hinges on the strength of the customer support. From my experiences with this company, the customer support is not very helpful to those who are new users to the program. I felt that because we only pay for one user we were not worth the time to help our new employee learn the program. As a result, we are researching other products that offer the same and added features for a fraction of the cost of this program.

We purchased Wasp Asset Cloud to help our school maintain a large inventory of computers, small inventory <$250. The features and the potential time savings to our school is what we like most about this product. We have a new user to this software and she has never used this type of program before. It would be helpful if this software had video training modules that are updated and available to the company with each annual subscription.

For our new user (not the person that set up this asset software), the software seems clunky and not intuitive. I think a training course for brand new users would be extremely helpful to retain customer loyalty and appreciation. Presently our school is looking at less expensive software with well marketed and robust looking applications, such as offered by a software program like File Maker Pro. For the same price we can have 5 users and access to training videos.

Taylor
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for any asset tracking needs!

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

AssetCloud is very easy to use and integrate into our business. All of the features are fantastic, and we don't even need all of them. We have bee using older WASP products for years and AssetCloud is a real upgrade. We love that it is on a cloud and multiple users can be updating in real time.

The only thing we have had an issue with in the past year and a half is recovering of disposed assets. You can recover them, but you have to know the asset tag number. There have been times I wish I was able to recover a massive (100's+) chunk of assets at once but I don't have the tags.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with AssetCloud. We are happy to hear that you find it very easy to use. Do know that we are committed to making your experience even easier and valuable.