Email List Verify Bewertungen

Email List Verify

Cloud based self-service email list verification solution

4.4/5 (117 Bewertungen)
James H.

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor
- Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed
- There isn't much else to say about the company really

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead.

- Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business.

- I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list.

- Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back.

- EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake.

- The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Antwort von Email List Verify

Hi James,

We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight.
We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get...
Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do.

1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed.

2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best.

3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright

Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund.

We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Gabriela S.

Amazing product!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Say Goodbye to Spam Traps with Email List Verify

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used email list verify to escape spam traps and verify thousands of customer emails. By so doing, we can concentrate on authentic clients and send them streamlined mails

The most amazing thing on their platform is that upon account registration, they give free 1000 email verifications. This is done at virtually no cost. In addition to that, they do have strong customer support and a vibrant user community

It is a ten out of a possible ten from me. I think they do a very wonderful job regarding emails verification and authentication.

Alessandro B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect for joomla users' registration

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm using Email List Verify for Joomla users' registration. First, I used the standard Joomla procedure that involves sending an email to the user with a link to finalize registration and email address accuracy, but many registrations were not successful because users wrong to write their own email address (I have more than 700k registered users). Now with Email Address Verify every registration is correctly finalize, the email address is immediately checked and confirmed.

fewer support requests to our customer care, a registration procedure easier and more immediate, an improved user experience

are you joking? it's perfect :-)

Competitive pricing and easy interface make Email List Verify a winning tool

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Eliminating hard and soft bounces as well as other invalid addresses can save your reputation with your ESP. This tool makes that process simple and also has API hooks so you can automate e-mail imports. Pricing is at or below industry standards from what I have seen.

The tool doesn't always filter out all of the "catch all" e-mails that get into lists, so more recognition of generic e-mail addresses that reach multiple recipients would help deliverability.

Soyini C.
Mit Google übersetzen

After much research, this was the email list verification I decided to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes sure I'm sending emails to the right people.

Alex in customer service was responsive and helpful when I needed it. The user interface is very intuitive and everything was fast.

I have no idea how the numbers were derived. I have 9000 emails on my original list. The verification says my email list was 4400. Were their duplicates? Then, it says that there were only 1700 "good emails", but the explanation of what was wrong with the other ones is unclear to me.

Restored my domain reputation

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I first launched by website for my business I would receive mountains of spam and suspicious emails from nearly everyone due to my inability to verify customers. Naturally, the reputation of my domain took a serious hit. Since I subscribed to Email List Verify, I was able to restore my domain's reputation. It's also a wonder tool for eliminating fake email addresses, which ultimately reduces operating costs.

It was a little hard to setup the API at first. It was hard to reach their customer service, but once I did, they were great.

Mit Google übersetzen

Improved data for better email marketing

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool is great for cleaning up hard bounces that result for email marketing campaigns. By removing these bad/junk addresses, your database remains more accurate and future campaigns will be more effective.

There are a couple of different tools that offer the same solution, but Email List Verify does what it's suppose to. Definitely a tool to consider if you're looking to clean up some of your marketing data.

Jory S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great service and easy to use interface.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Rick G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Don't know how I worked without it!

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to waste so much time inputting emails into our database only to later realize that a portion of the email addresses I typed in were no longer valid. I've been using the free plan on EmailListVerify and in no time at all I'm able to see which email addresses in my list are valid and which are not.

Not really much to dislike. The free version I use limits how many emails you can check a day but I have never had any problems with that either. The limit isn't very low.

Alex F.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best email verification service

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

Scott F.

Great Service!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists.
I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.

Mit Google übersetzen

not the easiest to use software, but good value for money

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Email List Verify is your essential tool for email marketing, it provides strong but must needed functionalities like verifying and checking emails. Although it's not one of the most intuitive user friendly out there, the price is almost half of other comparable services.

no major cons i can think of. would be cool to have it better integrated with email mkt design software

7.0/10

Email List Verify Review

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, a good program to use for creating an organized inbox especially for those with a busy workflow inbox. Still a bit of technical difficulties with some specific filters; however, overall has done a great job at filtering a vast majority of unnecessary​ emails.

Great program for filtering out a very busy inbox, especially with continuous​ spam/junk emails. It is very easy to use and clearly explains how to create filters in order to help organize your inbox to your own preferences! Has a clean, easy to follow user interface.

Some of my filters are still not working as I would like them to work. Some specific outside parties are able to still send spam to my school email. The customer support is a bit slower than I would like it to be, especially with this filter issue.

7.0/10
Aaron K.

Quick and thorough filtering

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2017

A clean email list

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Antwort von Email List Verify

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Santy O.
Mit Google übersetzen

the most reliable email verifying website

Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package.
And the free daily verification.

sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

Mit Google übersetzen

An ultimate cleaner of your email database.

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am extremely happy with its results which I can see in my email campaigns. I am getting good responses.

Its output accuracy is one of the best in the industry. It will never disappoint you with its results.

Unavailability of this software on mobile operating systems. They should create mobile apps also. It will be easy for users to use this app during travel.

Barbara K.

Indispensable and Inexpensive for Email Marketing

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy, fast, and inexpensive email verification. Does bulk verification, which saves a ton of time.

No real downsides, even has some free verification at the beginning.

Monica R.

Best Mail Validation Service

Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have never seen such a accuracy. I recommend this to everyone who is looking to start email marketing. We had collected email ids from events and exhibitions and this app came as a blessing as we validated our ids and saved our domain reputation.

Easy to use.
Accurate results

They can provide more detailed reports.
Yahoo ids are sometimes not that accurate.

Thomas K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent service and excellent results!

Bewertet am 20.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After 15 years of being a website designer and online marketer, I have finally found a company I can trust to verify my emails properly. I use them for list of 1,000 to 350,000+ And every time the emails are used in campaigns I have always received tiny, if any bounces or problems. Plus their customer support is top notch.

Very easy to use, Easy to navigate, Easy to understand the grading system, Fast turn around time and best of all, they have an online chat that gets responded to within 3 minuets. Their API is also very useful.

They may have it already, but it would be great if it had a better system to looking up past transactions and to be able to download invoices.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to improve deliverability.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Improved deliverability, Improved email reputation as a result

The software is great for verifying lists to remove spam traps, bounced emails, etc. My deliverability has improved.

I wish they still had a simplified results report. As of now, you're forced to try to interpret the results codes, which are complex.

Brianna d. R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Get the most bang for your buck

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Email List Verify is very generous with the quantity of emails. We started with a free trial and got tons of emails verified each day - nothing is ever 100% perfect and I think there were as few as two errors in our first week. This plus the economical value is what made us choose to invest in this software and use it (at my former job). Another plus - customer service! The implementation team really helped my team get on board and comfortable with the product.

I didn't run into any issues or cons about this to be honest. If anything, I wish they accepted more file types for submitting lists!

5.0/10
Vijendra W.
Mit Google übersetzen

A very efficient application for email verification.

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps me to filter my customer database.

Registering on this application is a very easy process. Its user interface is also very easy for all kind of users. Navigation on its dashboard is quite smooth and easy. And the results are also very good. It can filter all kind of bad emails.

They should provide a slightly higher number of free email credits for users initially to test this application.

Mit Google übersetzen

An easy and afordable way to clean mailing list.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better deliverability on Zoho Campaigns.

Cleaning plans are affordable and customizable depending on you budget and contact list size, and is easy to set up.

I don't like that it doesn't recognize already uploaded contacts, and sometimes it´s hard to find what an error means.

Amjad D.

Email Verification

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a digital Marketing Agency, we help business with their lead gen workflows which means we are constantly working on growing email lists that need to be verified. Our go to solution for the past year has been Email List Verify because of its Ease of use

The ease with which we got it up and running. its now integral part of our verification process. i also found the solution very cost effective.

can't think of any thing specific.. Overall happy with the service. There was one instance when during the migration they went out for a few days that halted our work as well but i will give them a benefit of doubt as a one off case.