1PointMail Bewertungen

Overall an excellent choice

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Still cannot find a better value for the investment. Does everything I need it to do.

Full featured list management, HTML content editor, segmenting and reporting. Dynamic segmenting of lists has proven very useful. The system is set up to ensure lists are clean. The service has been excellent.

The process for lead scoring could be made a bit easier. Also more native integrations with other technologies such as with Zapier or CRM's.

Antwort von 1Point Interactive

Thank you so much for your review. We have done integration with Zapier in the past as well as other custom API work. If there are specific CRMs that you are looking to hook into we would be more than happy to help. In our next major release we are looking to add more details about integration possibilities. As always please reach out to support or your Client Service liaison with any feature request and we will get it scoped!

Jarad W.

Excellent Deliverability and Motivated Customer Service

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1PointMail delivers to the inbox. Period. As a marketing professional, I've used 2 dozen email service providers at varying price-points, features, and volumes - from sends as low as several hundred to as much as over 1 million contacts. Regardless of volume, deliverability is key and 1PointMail has figured out how to reliably serve large-scale customers at a very affordable price. Their customer support is fantastic. They have always worked with me on my issues through resolution, offered advice and recommendations that have made my campaign perform better, and are always available when we have issues. For the deliverability, service, and price, these guys can't be beat!

Mathew H.

Excellent prompt service

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From the very beginning 1Pointmail have done everything they can to help and educate us on their software and better options that would better suite our business. They are always quick to respond to problems and always seem to go above and beyond what you would expect. Chris has been very helpful and has even been on the phone a number of times to talk us through options and some of the training and problems that we were seeing at the beginning. Overall I would highly recommend 1Pointmail the system is very easy and slick to use.

The software itself is very easy to use and all the extra features that it contains is a bonus like scheduling mailings, being able to create your own templates and reuse them is also a options which other systems do not offer. Being able to build a delegate database is also a great option as this allows us to run reports on who is and is not opening our mailings.

None that I can think of.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product with great customer service

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product is extremely easy to use and their reporting suite shows me exactly how my KPI's are being met. Great product

This product is extremely easy to implement and use, on the rare occasions when I do have an issue the customer service team is second to none. Compared to the competition 1PointMail is easier and more budget friendly. They work with me to get my KPI's turned into effective email campaigns & their reporting shows me exactly what impact the mailing had with my customers. I can't recommend this company enough.

Compared to the competition, there is no question that this is the easiest software to use. The only real negative that I have is their customer service team regularly calls to insure that their product is meeting my expectations, if you can even call that a problem.

Cathy Z.

Best Customer Service We've Found

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

These guys are amazing. It's not that there are NEVER problems. There are always problems when you're dealing with tech. The way they deal with them is outstanding. Rapid response is putting it mildly. I am super happy with the product as well and the competitive price allows me to make money while offering my clients competitive prices. Bravo!!

It takes a little bit of a learning curve, but after a few uses, it's very easy to operate.

A wide array of functionality.

smooth emailing management

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I particularly like the software's feature of being able to customize the template. A lot of other softwares make it clunky, but 1pointmail makes it easy to use. Also scheduling mail is very useful as our services involve a lot occasion-based email marketing.

Integration with other services like eventbrite could make the software even better

Antwort von 1Point Interactive

Thank you for your review. We have worked very hard to make our platform as easy to use as possible. We are also working on 3rd party integration's in the future, so stay tuned!

Kai S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to integrate, great customer support and cost-effective

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use 1PointMail's services for client email marketing campaigns and we've seen significant improvements to performance and transparency of our campaigns. Love the analytics's reports provided out-of-the-box.

Took a few days to get setup and running smoothly but worked with their support team which was very helpful.

-- founder A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic Software, Excellent Customer Service. A Great Business Partner.

Bewertet am 8.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The 1PointMail software is very easy to use and is very reliable. It allows me to set up and initiate email campaigns easily, and the tracking software maintains updated results very well. It also has great capabilities for creating opt-in forms and campaigns. And it has great segmenting capabilities which allow me to deliver to my list subscribers exactly what they are looking for.

The other great thing about 1PointMail is their customer service. It is absolutely the best customer service I have ever received.

They worked with me through every step of setting up and getting established. They were flexible with scheduling calls and meetings when I needed them. They were delightful to work with. And they were incredibly skilled!

I would recommend 1PointMail to anyone who is serious about running top notch email marketing campaigns.

They are the best. Hands down.

Valerie M.

Customer Support is Outstanding

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software does what I need it to do. The customer service is what I like best - they patiently answer my questions and never make me feel stupid. They even run special queries.

Sometimes I can't find where things are. The logic isn't the same as mine.

Hi Valerie,
Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it. We do pride ourselves on our customer service, ease of use and transparency. Please reach out to support and let us know what logic is confusing and we may be able to implement a change.

Thanks again,
1PointMail Support

7.0/10
Marshall L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best customer service experience I've ever had

Bewertet am 5.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using 1Point after growing frustrated with other platforms getting in my way and trying to help without actually being helpful. 1Point does exactly what it says on the tin - it sends marketing emails, and it does it well.

1Point is a lot more than just a program, though; it's also an amazing company. Instead of simply selling you a product and moving on to the next customer, they establish a proper partnership that's always there when you need it. I know that, if I ever run into trouble, I can always give Chris a call, and my problems will be solved. I wish I could say the same for the rest of my software!

Antwort von 1Point Interactive

Thank you for the review Marshall. We pride ourselves on creating partnerships with our customers opposed to being "just another vendor". We are very happy that you're enjoying the platform and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Pragnesh P.

Most robust, scalable & cost-efficient ESP

Bewertet am 25.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been email marketing our products and services for about 10 years and we've gone through a lot of email marketing services. We discovered 1PointMail about few years ago and haven't looked back since. This platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to create list of contacts & navigate to flawless campaign creation process. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of e-mail campaigns are concise & accurate. Optin forms help our business to get more leads. Autoscrape is an unique feature that helps to send out recurring campaign by extracting the content from given url location. so, it's much easier to send out new email content without going into system.
Overall, a great ESP product available at great price.

Lee S.

1PointMail Blows Away The Competition

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

HomeActions is an e-marketing company that produces e-Newsletters for the Real Estate Industry. As Senior VP Sales & Marketing and previously having done marketing for AT&T, IBM and AT&T, I can say that 1PointMail is the best platform I have used. Their excellence ranges from the ability to create custom templates, to defining detailed list segments, through providing robust performance metrics. Everything is available in an intuitive and easy to use dashboard that allows quick and efficient execution of any mailing or campaign I choose to do. I would definitely recommend 1PointMail to both new and seasoned mailers looking for a solid system that is easy to use, produces results and is backed with great customer support.

James D.

Effective Business Builder

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a small, new user, I don't have a history of results to track, however, in the short time I have been using this tool, I have found it to be an effective way to efficiently expand my business development efforts. The ability to broadcast to my contact list(s) in a uniformed, personalized, routine manner, is key to the needs of my business growth. The report generator is extremely helpful. Not being to savvy with applications of any kind, I did require, and still require, some handholding when using this tool, but Chris Jackson has given me whatever time I need as I work the system and become more and more acquainted with all that it does. I have nothing but praise for 1Point.

Solid Platform

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software has a clean look and is straightforward to use. I really like the campaign reports, along with their customer service.

The software does not include email templates. As well, depending on what browser you use, the software can perform slow.

Antwort von 1Point Interactive

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We are constantly testing in all major browsers for functionality and speed. I will pass your concerns on to our head of QA/UAT and see what we can discover! As always, please feel free to send questions, concerns and requests to support@1pointmail.com

7.0/10
Megan C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent and Quick Customer Service!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1pointmail is very user friendly and even if I do have questions, they're readily available. I've never had such a quick turnaround in response to questions I have regarding using a system. Not only that but their system is cleaning our database of emails, which makes things a lot easier for our account managers when we have correct information for them to use.

Chris S.
Mit Google übersetzen

1PointMail staff works closely and responsively tailored to all my email marketing needs.

Bewertet am 15.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As owner of InTouchGifts.com, my goal is exceptional customer satisfaction leading to repeat business, long-term relationships, and referrals. 1PointMail product and services also strives for exceptional custumer satisfaction. I feel confident 1PointMail will give me the competitive edge to succeed. I look forward to a long-term relationship with 1PointMail and recommend them if your looking for an easy to use program with a very responsive staff tailored to listen and support your business email marketing needs.

Chris M.

Very pleased

Bewertet am 25.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm very pleased with Chris and his team. They run a very different email service from what I have been accustomed to. They've included a lot of really useful functionality for list merging and quality checking, along with general campaign management which I have struggled to find elsewhere - truly a one-stop operation. Account and Technical support are excellent - they go out of their way to make me (a small customer) happy and ensure my campaigns are successful. Happy to recommend.

Mike W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Really good product and even better service...

Bewertet am 23.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've found the product very straightforward to use, requiring minimal training, etc. The Help information on the site is helpful. What we've been most impressed with, however, has been the excellent service from Chris. Whenever we have a questions or require clarification, Chris provides very timely responses and is always ready to help. This, in our opinion, makes the overall experience with 1PointInteractive worth the investment.

Thanos G.

Best Customer Service Yet

Bewertet am 3.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since we began using 1PointMail, anytime there has been a question or concern, the team was always willing to assist, regardless of the time of day. They have been open, honest and willing to help us learn how to use their system and provide the best practices to make our email campaigns as successful as possible. We recommend them to other organizations who are looking to grow their email marketing capabilities.

Martin B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great email campaigns with excellent customer service

Bewertet am 6.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1PointMail has been provided us a great service in carrying out our e-mail campaigns. We have been particularly pleased with 1Point's outstanding customer service, always going to the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best possible service.
My only gripe is that 1Points interface is somewhat obtuse, however 1Point kindly provided us with a free 1 hour training session to familiarise ourselves in its use.

Christopher D.

Excellent, flexible software

Bewertet am 12.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The system is great for making your email marketing much more efficient. It provides the ability to easily upload lists and create simple or complex segments.

From a mailing perspective, you can create newsletter templates and dedicated messages that can be blasted or triggered based on user activity.

Having the ability to categorize links was also very helpful for remarketing efforts.

Howard K.
Mit Google übersetzen

1Point is a company that really seems to care about their client's business.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1Point is a relatively new company in the ESP space but they've come together from other major companies with deep experience with a ton of focus on deliverability, custom applications and customer service. For the past 18 months, they have been doing an amazing job for our agency and our clients. I would recommend 1Point to anyone that knows and cares about email marketing and email services.

Ryan B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for growing email business

Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been working with the 1Point system for a while now and it has helped our email business grow. The 1Point team has a tremendous amount of email industry experience and we rely on them to help us improve our email performance as far as higher opens and more mail ending up in our users' inboxes. The response times of their support team have also been impressive.

Dr. mark d Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic software backed up by an equally fantastic service provision team

Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are a great number of similar software products on the market and I've used many of them over the years. However none of them come close to matching 1PointMail. They offer an absolutely outstanding product and their support staff are a credit to their company.

Nothing is ever too much trouble. They are without doubt game changing service providers.

Chris C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've worked with 1Point for the last few years and I could not be happier!

Bewertet am 30.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Their feature set is top notch and you can't beat their prices. I send all of my clients to them and 1Point hasn't let me down. Great price, great deliverability, wonderful service. Their developers even helped configure my email template to be fully responsive for mobile devices.

I highly recommend them!