Preferred Patron Loyalty Erfahrungen

Rafael
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

A great experience

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

We are a Point of Sales Solution provider focused in the quick service restaurant space. It took a while for us to find and filtered out target partners for our system implementation needs. We finally found and have chosen the Preferred Patron Loyalty and Gift Card platform as our partner. We have completed many comprehensive and complex API integrations to our POS platform, mobile application, online ordering module and member website, in a timely fashion. During the process, we found their API to be well documented, easy to use and reliable to our integration. The support we receive from them has always been excellent and timely. They have shown us they are committed to helping us succeed and now we have a true partner we can rely on and forward with this loyalty and gift card extension to our clients.

- Very high level of communication and support from all of Preferred Patron Teams.- They are willing to climb over mountains to help resolve issues.- Preferred Patron made it a true partner experience right off from the beginning.

none so far and wanted to stay that way.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FiveStars, Clover und White Label Loyalty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Preferred Patron Loyalty

Commitment of support
Leighann
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazing product, excellent customer service, prompt support; you'll be a loyal customer for...

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Increased visibility thanks to the customized rewards cards, ease of use vs our previous rewards system, and a convenient solution for storing customer info and contacting them on special occasions or about promotions.

Preferred Patron is so unbelievably user friendly! Our initial implementation of the program was quick and easy, and we loved how we were able to really customize it for our needs. We've been using the program in our high volume, fast paced orthodontic office for over 7 years, and haven't once considered changing. Our patients enjoy being able to log into the online portal hosted on our website to check their point balance and available rewards, and we love that the portal helps drive traffic to our site. Preferred Patron takes customer service to another level; I've literally never had a question or issue that wasn't resolved same day, typically within minutes. Brett's been outstanding in every single interaction, and his nearly immediate help and support really makes us feel like we're their only customer.

We've had nothing but excellent experiences in interacting with Preferred Patron and have recommended them countless times. I'm honestly trying to think of a single con and it's just not possible!

Sandra

Great product that makes a difference!

Bewertet am 21.3.2013

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

Donna

Preferred Patron is "Boss" in this industry!!!

Bewertet am 20.4.2016

I learned about Preferred Patron from one of our patrons (a dentist), who was currently using this product and saw that I was using Royalty Rewards. Upon comparing our experiences and cost, I knew immediately that I had to contact Preferred Patron, which I did soon after. Upon learning of the various options, pricing and available resources, I could have kicked myself for having spent more than 3 times as much for a product that offered less in the areas that mattered most to our business.

As a business owner who is also a CPA, I use the cost-value approach in managing our financial & other resources. Two of my biggest contentions with Royalty Rewards are: 1) their products and services are bundled in such a way that you MUST pay for what you don't need, use or care about, therefore a higher price tag is forced upon you; and 2) they have a convoluted way of calculating ROI (Return on Investment) that makes it seem that because of their product, your returns are higher. This could not be more false because they are included in the equation, clients that you have cultivated and retained prior to signing up with them. The bottom line is that we was not getting the value we needed for what we were paying and another solution was necessary.

For me, Preferred Patron is "Boss" because they understand that their role is to help the business owner keep current patrons happy while acquiring new ones ... it's that simple! They do this by providing an excellent product with options to CHOOSE from, based upon what is right for your business and budget with the option to upgrade your plan as as your business grows.

I signed up with Preferred Patron about six months ago and intentionally waited this long to do a review because for me, service and support is equally, if not more important than price. Some company are great during the acquisition phase then leaves you to fend for yourself ... not Preferred Patron! From the inception to a today (literally), they have responded to ALL of my request for support whether it is explaining features in the software or signing in to my computer and providing step-by-step guidance on how to get a critical promotional email formulated and sent out ... they have responded timely to all of my request for help and support.

Thank you Brett et al. ... from the inception to today, you've always taken the time to provide the help I needed.

Sydnei

Great product, great service

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

From the beginning, I've experienced nothing but professionalism and respect from every person I've encountered at PPL. They helped me determine the right products for me and got me set up quickly. It's been smooth sailing ever since!

It has everything I need to track my customers in my small business. It allows me to send them text messages and email marketing. In addition, I've scheduled automated text marketing to invite them to return when my customers haven't been in in a while.

Can sometimes be difficult to determine where I need to look for certain features. When this happens, I simply reach out to our rep, who quickly assists me.

John
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent return on our investment. This platform has helped us grow our business faster.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018

Sales growth
Greater customer loyalty
Reduced advertising costs

Sales growth
Greater customer loyalty
Reduced advertising costs

A perfect combination of a loyalty, customer retention and promotion systems. Our business has grown faster since using this product and I feel its worth every penny and then some ! The platform is always receiving improvements that make growing our business even easier. Customer support for this product is excellent ! They spend as much time as needed to help you through any issue or question...not that you'll need a lot of support but its nice to know its available !

The only real gap is more accessible documentation. The support for this product is amazing, however at times I feel that having some form of online or quick access information on some of the features (especially new ones) would be helpful. This being said, a quick call to customer support has always proven successful.

Antwort von Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi John. Just wanted to let you know we now have a full suite of online training videos available! This library is accessible directly within the web application. Your account representative will contact you and introduce you to these new resources. Thank you for your input!

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I choose Preferred Patron 4 years ago because they were the only ones offering SMS text...

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

Approximately 90% of my customers are enrolled in the program. With this program we have established a relationship with those customers. They benefit by getting 5% cash back on all their purchases and I benefit by being able to reach out to all my customers with Flash Sales that increase sales by approximately 20% on the days I do the SMS text blast.

I like how easy it is to create SMS text message marketing campaigns. The customer service is top notch. I went to send out an SMS blast on Thanksgiving and I didn't have enough credits.

The templates for email blasts are very confusing. It is not user-friendly. I stopped using the email marketing campaign part of my account and I now send all my emails through Constant Contact.

Antwort von Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hello Jessica. I am please to inform you that, since the time of your review, we have introduced a completely new email messaging module. It uses an email designer very much the same as what you are using with Constant Contact. I think you will be quite happy with it and we would be happy to review it with you.

Donna
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a very user friendly and effective software to help keep track of our clients

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

To be able to keep track of our clients on the last time they have been in our office

I like the verifying e mail toggle to make sure that the clients have given us a good email address.

the birthday and miss you points we have set up does not always work. I have to make sure I click the correct points in 2 different places to make sure that the points take effect

Antwort von Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hello Donna. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear, after a solid 2.5 years on our system, that it continues to demonstrate value to your business.

Good News! I was able to quickly identify the problem you are experiencing with automatic point credits and applied the necessary changes to your account to make all that work!

Going forward, any point credits associated to any of your campaigns will automatically deposit to the members accounts!

(This was simply as setup parameter not being enabled on Birthday, Anniversary and Miss You campaigns in your account.)

The Preferred Patron Staff

Jeff

Fantastic Product, Fantastic Service

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Improved customer loyalty and communication of special events, sales and announcements to customers.

The software is very powerful but easy to use. Good functionality and good reports along with cloud storage make the software pretty much worry free. The user also owns the data, so if you decide it doesn't work for your company, you get to keep the data. New staff members are able to use the software within minutes. Also, the technical support is fantastic. In a world where most tech support is lacking, the people at Preferred Patron pick up the phone and work with you until any problem is fixed. A rare thing these days.

I really don't have anything bad to say about the software. If I had to pick one thing, I guess the software updating process could be a little easier and/or automated, similar to Windows updates.

Igor

PROBABLY MOST AMAZING LOYALTY PROGRAM (yes BY FAR BETTER THAN royalty rewards i said it)

Bewertet am 25.9.2014

I am a member of the restaurantowner.com they recommended us Royalty Rewards - so fine, went through their scphiel, watched the video, and yes I was impressed. Then I did research on others just so I know how to approach these sales calls. Came across PreferredPatron, scheduled a demo with Brett. Let me tell you when I saw the features of Preferred Patron to that or Royalty Rewards I asked the rep from Royalty Rewards to stop calling me trying to close a sale. I'll be honest, the reason why is because they only took birthdays and thats it. I signed up with Preferred Patron, they explained the softweare amazing, I'm still learning all the amazing features. You will not be disapointed - I dont usually do reviews as the marketing guy because I have soemany projects but I have to tell you you need to get this program. I love data, i love data mining, i love targetting. SINGLEHANDEDLY MAIN REASON I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM VS ROYALTY REWARDS IS BECAUSE IT LETS ME NURTURE THE GUEST RELATIONSHIP IN A PROFITABLE WAY AND KNOW THEIR SPENDING PATTERSN. the other one just sent a card out (AT A MUCH MUCH MUCH HIGHER COST). and let me tell you i see it every month when we do ROI on our marketing, our anniversary spending guests BY FAR spend more than the birthday guests! and royalty rewards doesnt even TOUCH anniversaries! save yourself headache, these guys know their stuff, they are avialable for help (even on weekends!), they take their time with you. i also belong to a local chamber and want to suggest to other 10 businesses to sign up for this but I DONT WANT TO BECAUSE I FEEL THIS IS MY COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE! our servers love this, its easy to use. our managers love it because it does everyhthing and eliminates million promotional codes. the only con to it is that it looks like a 1990's program it could be a bit more modern ..... i also thought a con was that it could only be used on windows and not macs ... but you know what ... i have a remote access program you can downlod and it'll let you remotely access pc from the mac and you can still you do your thing so its not really a con. the guys are there if you need help anyway, they legit return phone calls! asap! love love love it

Trevor
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great one stop loyalty solution

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Preferred patron is an end -to-end loyalty solution. It combines features found in other standalone solutions in an easy to use format. We handle most of our promotional and informational communications through the program. It has also allowed us to manage and grow our customer database. Overall it is a great product with excellent support.

The program is very easy to use. It has most of the functionality of even higher priced competitors. The backend compatibility with Tango Card makes transactions easier. The level of service provided by Preferred Patron is excellent.

There are no issues that jump out. We are happy with the software.

Jeff

Well Above Expectations

Bewertet am 28.10.2016

Our small business had very specific needs and after much research found Preferred Patron. After learning the system and training on it we were quite pleased with the ease of use and my wife was especially pleased with the marketing abilities. I must say that we had 1 little speed bump on the install on one of our 6 registers; Brett at PP stayed well beyond hours (around 11pm) determined to fix it and he did! His willingness to help was a breath of fresh air compared to some other vendors we have used over the years. One last note: Yesterday I had a general training question and while I had them on the phone asked if I could have something changed in the software. He said that it was a fixed icon and probably not. Unbeknownst to me after we got off the phone he spoke with the guys that write their code and totally made it happen! I received a call a few HOURS later with, "hey Jeff I have some good news". He updated the software on our system in less than 10 minutes and it was done as I had asked. Being in a customer service based business I cannot say how much I appreciate the willingness for someone to go above and beyond to make a customer happy. We are a happy customer and have not even taken advantage of the marketing side of this software yet. Can only get better from here -Jeff Sheldon, Owner The Health Hut, Happy Customer

Ease of use and willingness of company to help with any issue we may have.

None yet

Bryan

The Preferred Patron Loyalty Program is Perfect for Us!

Bewertet am 8.2.2016

Two years underbelt and I'm still very satisfied! I operate a small chain of self-serve yogurt cafes with two check-out registers at each store. I had originally thought about a tablet system by Belly. I see it in use a 7-Eleven. However, I wanted a spend based system instead of a visit based "check-in" style solution, as I believe a family of 5 deserves more credit than a individual customer, so a "check-in" based solution would not work that well for us.

I was initially hestitant about using a cashier facing system. I was concerned that our lines would get backed up if we had to spend time enrolling new customers, as we often have a line out the door. Let me tell you, with this program I quickly learned this was not an issue at all. New customers are simply handed a new card, which we swipe for points immediately on their first visit. Customers earn points based on purchases but cannot redeem those points until they first activate their card online, providing name, email, and phone, either from home or using our in-store customer tablet! There's even a nice "reminder" sticker on the face of the cards, with all necessary directions for activation on the web!

The program runs on a tablet, so it takes little counter space, and it's quick and simple for our cashier's to apply customer points based on sales.

Another aspect I really appreciate is the ability to process Gift Cards (at no extra cost) using this system. No more tracking partial balances for paper certificates in a hand written notebook!

I can't say enough about this system and the support that has comes with it. It works flawlessly and efficiently!

Becky

Fantastic Rewards Program... Unbeatable Price And Incredible Support

Bewertet am 24.5.2010

We have done newspaper, radio, television and email promotion with various programs. Patronflex is by far the best and most cost-effective advertising and customer-relations tool we have found.

Overall... A BIG Thumbs Up!

This feature-laden software allows us to replace most of our print advertising with a consistent customer email campaign every 10 days. It coordinates our rewards program with our advertising promotions and gift card program. Customers are entered at point-of-sale and each receives a personalized email welcome message that night, followed by our ad campaign email every 10 days. Birthdays are recognized with a mailing during the customer's birthday month with additional discount offer.

Cost of the entire program is very low considering its many facets. Help is always abundant, friendly and immediate when needed.

Frequent Program updates offer ease of use and opportunity for additional promotions to keep our rewards program fresh for our loyal users. Our customers welcome each email and we have only received positive feedback. Our customers truly seem to appreciate the direct and immediate rewards.

We have found no problem in using the program. Time invested in learning the many features of the program and the new updates has proven well worthwhile

Melissa

Patron Flex is FANTASTIC!

Bewertet am 18.6.2010

We wish we would have found these guys soooner! They have given us support, ideas, and excellent customer service. When we first set it up, they took all the time we needed to answer questions and help us implement the program exactly how we wanted it. and designing it to fit our unique needs. The program is effortless, effective, and powerful. We can't say enough good things about what this company and its product have done for us. We'll never use anything else.

Before we found Preferred Marketing's "Patron Flex" system, we were spending $400-$600 PER MONTH with a loyalty system that was slow and cumbersome. Now, for a fraction of the price, we have information at our fingertips. We can implement programs and promotions with a few simple keyboard strokes. Our customers always know how many points they have and what rewards they're eligible for. We don't have to depend on the postal system to mail birthday cards or updates. "Patron Flex" is a fantastic system invaluable to our marketing and overall success.

None. On an extremely rare occasion, I've had to ask a question after regular business hours, and the contact is made through e-mail rather than a person-to-person conversation. While I always prefer direct human contact, the e-mail method works well with quick and accurate answers to my inquiries.

David

Excellent product, backed up by steller customer service!

Bewertet am 2.7.2010

If you are in the market for a rewards program, you really do owe it to yourself to check out Patronflex. The variety of features, ease of use, customer support, flexibility and price are all excellent.

After much research we purchased Patronflex 7 months ago. We wanted an 'in house system' that was easy to set up and use. We wanted to be able to tailor it to our needs quickly, and often. We wanted it to be exciting for our customers, and we did not want to spend a fortune. Patronflex easily met all of these needs.

Our customers LOVE the rewards program that Preferred Patron helped us to set up. This is our first rewards program, and we were unsure of how proceed in a way that would get the customers excited about using their rewards card. Preferred Patron advised us every step of the way, and I can comfortably say that our program is a complete success. It is easy to use and is generating more traffic than I had imagined a rewards program could.

The most exciting feature of this program is the email capabilities. It allows us to pinpoint marketing to specific groups of customers, regularly and easily, thus avoiding email burnout.

We have encountered no problems with Patronflex.

ASHLEY

BEST loyalty software/program available.Outstanding marketing capabilities! Extremely...

Bewertet am 12.10.2012

Cannot articulate enough the ease of use and integration for us into our business, especially because we are not the typical industry that offers a loyalty/reward program. This software and design of the Preferred Patron program allows us to set the standard for customer loyalty rewards in the auto repair industry. The benefits continue to grow as we use the program and develop it more and more.

-Customer Service is incredible. I have never experienced such great & reliable service.

-Our account manager was very knowledgable & helpful by working with us through the entire development of our loyalty program.

-Software is extremeley user friendly and easily customizable to fit our business.

-Training and support is extremely informational and allows an easy integration into our standard operating procedures.

-There are endless marketing possiblities with this software and our customer's response is overwhelmingly positive.

- The only con would be that my lack of knowledge in developing a loyalty/reward program made it difficult to create the reward list. Our account manager was successful in not only walking us through using the program but also assisted in developing our reward schedule and promotional ideas.

Gerald
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Sure glad I went with this company!

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

Great value for the dollar, start to finish customer reps. have been very available always to help us out. We just use a basic program but it is SO customizable! Just using it in our basic way it is a big improvement over our previous program. I looked at 3 other companies and as I said glad we went with Preferred Patron!

The only thing I could think of that would have helped would be better local customer recognition. Your program is you own very customizable and easy to monitor and improve. For the small amount of effort I have put into this it has delivered.
Also maybe more POS might be nice to see more examples by business type.

Kelly
Kelly
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

API integration flawless and works great!

Bewertet am 21.1.2019

We wanted to give our customers a easy way to review their earned points and super simple one click way to redeem their points... this was accomplished flawlessly using the Preferred Patron solution!

The most awesome part of the API integration was quick to market, it actually only took our developer 6 hours to implement and have a working demo... if fact they didn't have one feature and the Preferred Patron developer turn around a new API for us to integrate with in mere hours!

They are very easy to work with and the API documentation is very well documented and easy to follow... it made our job super easy to launch and didn't encounter any bugs with their API's or missing info in the docs... great job guys!

None, the API preformed exactly as we needed and worked great.

Tiffany

Amazing Product and Service!

Bewertet am 14.7.2015

I have had a great experience with Preferred Patron. From the beginning, the customer service has been beyond expectation. Brett answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner and helped us figure out how to use this program to best help us. We are a unique being a sailing company and I came across a feature that we basically needed custom to us that wasn't currently available. Within about a week, this feature was created for us and seriously made this software work that much better for our business. We are so impressed that Preferred Patron was able to to this for us and make it work specifically for our business. The set-up and training by Brett (and Anthony) was so helpful and again always quick and precise. Anyone thinking about whether or not to use this company...do not hesitate! GO WITH THEM! You will not be disappointed. Being a business owner, we value other companies that have a strong work ethic and timely communication. Thank you for all of your help and time getting us set up and we look forward to a great relationship for many years to come! From all of us at Sail Windjammer!

Kaylee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent loyalty program

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

We have been able to move away from a 'punch card' system to an easy to use software program. The training and the installation has all gone very smooth. We have been able to expand our rewards in an easy to use way thanks to Preferred Patron. After shopping many programs this was the only one that felt like a good fit to our business model. Everything is straight forward and has been seamless to integrate into our business.

Ease of use, flexibility of the program to cater to our business' needs, and the overall help of all the support staff of Preferred Patron.

At this point we havn't come up with one that hasn't been solved by our support/tech team

Paul

So far so good... GREAT SUPPORT EVERY TIME

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

hopefully new customers

hopefully new customers

Just got is so Im figuring things out . Signed up a customer last night. Looking forward to what it will do for our tattoo studio.. we stopped using FIVE STARS because they never call you back. 5 stars should be called -100 stars. WORST REWARDS PROGRAM EVER... DONT BE FOOLED BY 5 STARS... You want the right program then go with these guys...

seems good so far... LOOKS EASY TO USE. Well be running promotions today and sending out the text messages.

Jason
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Does exactly what we needed it to do.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

It's very easy to use and takes only a short while to learn. Importing data is very efficient once formatted correctly.

Aesthetics. That is a bit nitpicky but if I need to describe what I like least in a 100 characters or less it would be the aesthetics.

Joe
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program and great support!

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

The team has provided exceptional service. They were always quick to respond and extremely helpful. They made the setup extremely simple and the product is very intuitive and easy to use. I would highly recommend choosing this company.

I do not have any cons. All of my questions were answered and the system works great.

Elizabeth

Amazing Customer Service! Love them!

Bewertet am 11.3.2014

We implemented our customer loyalty rewards program through Preferred Patron about a year ago and it has truly been a blessing since. Not only is the software very straightforward and easy to learn, but the customer service team and support staff is very prompt, genuine and helpful. Brett in particular is incredibly informative and returns every call we've made within the hour to solve any problems or questions we may have.

Our customers love the program. It is so simple and they enjoy the fact that they can log in to the online portal and check how many points they have along with the products and services they can redeem. I would highly recommend the program to anyone looking to implement a rewards program or loyalty card to their business.