Storepoint Store Locator Bewertungen

Storepoint Store Locator

Create website-embedded store location maps

5/5 (6 Bewertungen)

Storepoint Store Locator for Advertising Company

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed a store locator map for our advertising company. We wanted potential advertisers to be able to search their zip code and find which of our stores are in their target advertising area. I also needed the map to provide sales contact information for each individual store. This is a GREAT way to get that done for those of us that don't code. Jake was extremely helpful and accommodating! I could not have asked for better customer service! I would highly recommend this product for anyone needing a store locator for a website.

Ease of use, capability to update information very easily, customer service, attractive, clean design of map, search features, information boxes

I do wish that when I zoomed in on an area, that businesses located on Google maps would show up. For instance, if I zoom in on one of our stores, it would be nice if our sales force could see any businesses that are labeled in the area.... restaurants, nail salons, etc.

Thanks Shannon!

Was great working with you - let's chat about showing some businesses from google on your map.

-Jake

Patrick Caldwell of P3 Distributing's Review

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm able to show my customers the locations I want with my logo on a map the way I like it.

It is great to work with and while I'm new "jake" has been helping me make exactly the kind of locator my recycling program needs.

Working with the software is simple and easy to begin. I ran into some trouble because frankly I'm a bottle salesman and not a webdesigner.

The thing I like most is that I sent in a question about integrating my map and your staff was on it like donkey kong.

I am happy I chose this widget and your company and look forward to developing my locator app to suit me personally

I want everything to work exactly how I want it to. This software is taking extremely complex coding and working with someone like me. I get frustraited because it isn't my way.

Hi Patrick,

Was great working with you too! We do include all customizations and functionality adjustment ourselves so you shouldn't be doing any coding yourself, let alone complex stuff!

Let me know any additional things you're trying to do at hello@storepoint.co and I'd be happy to help!

The only step you need to do is copy-paste the embed snippet into your website. For squarespace, that is just a matter of copy-pasting into the "embed block" element :)

Thanks!
-Jake

Mit Google übersetzen

The product is excellent and was extremely helpful to work with.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This plugin makes our website much easier to use. We believe it will also help us increase sales, as it gives us a quick way to put additional CTAs in front of our visitors.

Functions exactly as advertised. Very easy to manage on the back-end. It was a pleasure to work with getting everything customized.

No major cons to point out here. I would appreciate the ability to edit my own CSS, but I'm sure there's a reason this hasn't been unlocked.

Antwort von Storepoint

Thanks so much! Great tip on the custom css editor within the app itself as well. Although the app does inherit CSS from the page stylesheet, we're adding that field in right now to our customization dashboard :)

Exactly what I was after

Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exactly what I needed! No other comment to make.

Getting a stockists map on my website was just one of many things to do on my ever growing list. I was surfing between tabs on different store locater widgets and fumbling around aimlessly trying to customise them. Then I came across Storepoint which helped me get it to exactly what i wanted saving me hours of aimless clicking with other options.
Exactly what i needed, thank you! I highly recommend.

Not having immediate customer service. That's the only thing I can fault in todays 'instant results society' you do get impatient. haha

Awesome customer service

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Jake was awesome--very responsive and made the sign up very easy. Would definitely recommend this service to others!

Thanks Summer!

Was great working with you!

Mit Google übersetzen

StorePoint and Jake are fantastic!

Bewertet am 7.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If your looking for a service to track your metrics, route your calls, a simple app to locate your closest store and manage your business in one place Storepoint is not only your best choice, it's affordable and effective. Jake is a master of customizing what a growing business needs. He has streamlined our call tracking and geo-routing and is full of great ideas to help our business grow.

Mit Google übersetzen

Most user friendly app I've used to date!

Bewertet am 27.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Jake made set up of this app so simple and quick. He walked me through how the app works which wasn't even necessary because it is so user friendly. I would highly recommend this app for ease of use and the fantastic customer service!