Storepoint Store Locator Bewertungen

Storepoint Store Locator

Create website-embedded store location maps

5/5 (5 Bewertungen)

Storepoint Store Locator for Advertising Company

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed a store locator map for our advertising company. We wanted potential advertisers to be able to search their zip code and find which of our stores are in their target advertising area. I also needed the map to provide sales contact information for each individual store. This is a GREAT way to get that done for those of us that don't code. Jake was extremely helpful and accommodating! I could not have asked for better customer service! I would highly recommend this product for anyone needing a store locator for a website.

Ease of use, capability to update information very easily, customer service, attractive, clean design of map, search features, information boxes

I do wish that when I zoomed in on an area, that businesses located on Google maps would show up. For instance, if I zoom in on one of our stores, it would be nice if our sales force could see any businesses that are labeled in the area.... restaurants, nail salons, etc.

Thanks Shannon!

Was great working with you - let's chat about showing some businesses from google on your map.

-Jake

Mit Google übersetzen

The product is excellent and was extremely helpful to work with.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This plugin makes our website much easier to use. We believe it will also help us increase sales, as it gives us a quick way to put additional CTAs in front of our visitors.

Functions exactly as advertised. Very easy to manage on the back-end. It was a pleasure to work with getting everything customized.

No major cons to point out here. I would appreciate the ability to edit my own CSS, but I'm sure there's a reason this hasn't been unlocked.

Antwort von Storepoint

Thanks so much! Great tip on the custom css editor within the app itself as well. Although the app does inherit CSS from the page stylesheet, we're adding that field in right now to our customization dashboard :)

Awesome customer service

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Jake was awesome--very responsive and made the sign up very easy. Would definitely recommend this service to others!

Thanks Summer!

Was great working with you!

Mit Google übersetzen

StorePoint and Jake are fantastic!

Bewertet am 7.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If your looking for a service to track your metrics, route your calls, a simple app to locate your closest store and manage your business in one place Storepoint is not only your best choice, it's affordable and effective. Jake is a master of customizing what a growing business needs. He has streamlined our call tracking and geo-routing and is full of great ideas to help our business grow.

Mit Google übersetzen

Most user friendly app I've used to date!

Bewertet am 27.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Jake made set up of this app so simple and quick. He walked me through how the app works which wasn't even necessary because it is so user friendly. I would highly recommend this app for ease of use and the fantastic customer service!