MPulse

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Mpulse

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

We really like this program. It has many features that we take advantage of. It is our companies primary ticket management software and it is used to manage all of our inventory and maintenance tracking.

The only problem we encountered was a very unique billing issue specific to our company but the tech support was very helpful and assisted us in coming up with a creative solution.

Tim
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

mpulse software review

Bewertet am 6.3.2024

MPulse has become a very much have to have part of our daily lives as we work through our maintenance day

easy access to all the different headings and pages i need to go to use the software

manipulating around the different pages with the mouse and the pulldown menus

Jim
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mpulse feedback

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

It ok, but could be better, there are some quirky issues at times that seemingly take too long to resolve.

The ability to have a workorder system to track repairs and costs

Resolution of issues takes too long, not getting calls back regarding issues in a timely fashion.

Antwort von MPulse Software

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and for your continued use of MPulse. We’re glad our workorder system supports your veterinary equipment management needs. We understand your concerns about issue resolution times and communication delays. Our commitment is to improve our responsiveness and ensure your queries are addressed more promptly. We are taking steps to enhance our support process and reduce turnaround times for issue resolution. Your experience is important to us, and we are dedicated to making MPulse better for you. Please expect a follow-up from our team to discuss how we can serve you better.

Lynn
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mpulse data configured to your liking

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

I like mpulse and the capability to make it more our own for each section that we use the program.

That I can make it more suited to our wants and needs

I wish the option to add time to assigned employees at the same time was an option.

Jason

Fletcher Academy INC

Bewertet am 25.6.2015

Ability to tailor it to the needs of your business modify wording and change it to your preferences.

Unavoidable issues with web based programs - not a Mpulse problem just the fact that data having to travel over the country to servers there are multiple places and ways things can get slowed down. Hosted at your site gets rid of these problems but then makes your company responsible for a lot more headaches. We are not just a school we have businesses that support our school: Health food store, bakery, retirement center, Fitness center, Rental units commercial and residential, grounds and maintenance. We are able to track hours and create a history of what was done at all places in our campus.

Pat
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mpluse review

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Mpluse is an OK CMMS software. It works and is cost effective but can lack innovation in areas. They are slow to release updates and seem to only work on bugs or upgrades if enough people ask for them.

It can be user friendly if you set it up properly

I can be very slow and takes a long time to load. It doesn't always accept changes that you made. It would be much better if you didn't have to blue checkmark all your changes. If it would just keep and change the fields with out having to click on pencils all the time it would be so much faster to complete your work.

Whitney
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best maintenance software i have ever used

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

Mpulse is easy to use and quick to learn it has all applications we need for work orders and keeping track of our facility up keep it has allowed us to cut down on down time and schedule our workers more efficiently

Christina

Covering Maintenance Needs

Bewertet am 6.7.2009

I give this program at least a 9.5 and up. the reason behind such a high recommendation is because of employees, training and overall program orgainization. I am able to open many pages and still go back to "home" at any given time. If i should need some quick help or a tuitorial i can even go online and watch step by step guides that take me through. This is why i believe it deserves a high recommendation.

Is a great course/program all over, MPulse takes many different ideas and combines them. Not only is the program great to get to learn and set up, the people who offer guidance and assistance seem to love their jobs which makes me feel good about asking questions about things i may not know. All over this course and program have been a great experience for me, i am still learning. Although something about entering hundreds of peices of equipment into a system sounds teideous to me, once it is their it goes no where and everyone else can find it. If i am away for the day it is easy for someone else to get on and get emergency work orders, and the employees love it because they can follow up on the ones they have already submitted.

I will get back to you :)

Jerry

Preventive Maintenance

Bewertet am 31.3.2011

It is a must for a maintenance shop. Let the program do the tracking and recording of maintenance records. The Work Order System in the program is outstanding!

This program has been a money saver for this organization. Why? I use this program to schedule all of my preventive maintenance accomplished by my crew. It captures all of my vehicles, log handling machines, boats, emergency generators, lighting, fire extinguisher inspections, HVAC filters, alarm checks, roof gutter cleanings, pier inspections, and enviromental checks, among many routine recurring maintenance items. As a result, we have had less breakdowns and repairs. The age of the rolling stock (more than 30-40 year old requires regular maintenance. By using MPulse software to generate work orders, nothing is left out of the maintenance loop. This program is very easy to use and takes about an hour each week to generate next week's work orders. This is idea for me, as I am the only person, other than the maintenance workers, in the office,.

None. Program is easy to use.

Scott
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

We absolutely made the right choice. MPulse is the real deal.

Bewertet am 4.12.2015

The customer service we receive from MPulse is second to none. We have a rather small maintenance department at our company, but that small team has a lot to keep track of. I had never used a CMMS system before so I had only a very basic understanding of what I would be doing on a day to day basis. After the first day of our implementation with MPulse our team knew we made the right decision. Our trainer demonstrated how powerful MPulse software is and showed us how to get the best results for our company. We were basically able to take it from there and start creating requests/work orders right away.

I think there is a great opportunity for MPulse to release an app that works the same way on all smart phones/tablets. There are pros/cons to accessing the full database vs accessing the mobile database on a smart phone. I find that our managers like using the full version on their smart phones, but the performance varies drastically from person to person simply because of the sheer number of different browsers/firmware versions/phone manufacturers. An app that could provide the full functionality of our database across all platforms would be very useful.

Leslie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Excellent Vendor Relationship Helped Make MPulse Succeed for DISH!

Bewertet am 24.3.2016

One of the best aspects of MPulse is working with their great team. The implementation with our company has been a challenge but the resources on the MPulse side have been indispensable in ensuring our issues were all addressed individually and that a solution was found. They have never acted as though our questions or issues were a burden and they have shown immense flexibility, honesty, and transparency in working with us at every stage. Because of their help, the MPulse software has successfully remained at DISH and we continue to find new ways to use it to benefit our business.

The built in reporting that MPulse offers has never been useful to our business. We actively export data out of MPulse into a separate data manipulation/reporting software in order to get the information we need out of MPulse. While MPulse does offer customized reports but they would have to be developed at an additional cost.

Don

Bewertet am 20.6.2013

The Town of Friday Harbor has been using MPulse Maintenance software for our wastewater treatment facility for a decade now. In the past we tried utilizing simple calendar (outlook type) based software, and a step up from that with a couple of other companies. Implementation of the programs were never successful, as we struggled to get any support or training for the products we purchased. When we began using Mpulse software that all changed. Not only was the software user friendly, but the training, implementation, and continual customer support allowed us to finally utilize maintenance software for our intended needs. One of the most important of those needs is the requirement by the State Department of Ecology to file completed maintenance reports for the facility.

When technology took a leap to web based forms of database management, Mpulse was quickly on par with new standards and released a major upgrade to their software to the new platform. I figured we would no longer be utilizing their product with concerns of functionality and overall change in ease of use. They quickly put that concern to rest as they hosted several web based training seminars, and were very pro-active in direct communication with us during the transition to their new software.

I cannot say enough positive about Mpulse to reflect my appreciation of their commitment to their product quality and support of their customers. We will continue to utilize their product for the foreseeable future.

Shannon

Mpulse v6

Bewertet am 24.3.2011

I would purchase Mpulse hands down. The support service is quick and thorough. The training is great and the system itself can't be beat.

Once you figure out the tracking system and the best way to do it, it is awesome. I can find anything I need in a few clicks of a button. I discovered if you have keywords in every description, that also helps narrow things down. The history it keeps is so crucial in our line of work. The most important thing to remember is the system is only as good as the information put into it. Keep lots of notes in the comment section.

I also love the recurring work orders. Huge time saver!! We have monthly, quarterly, and yearly inspections required. Once the scheduled maintenance is created, it will automatically pop up in the time frame designated. It makes my job so much easier.

The reports are difficult. That could very well be user error. There are so many options that it is difficult to figure out what fields i need to get the information i am looking for.

Greg
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great Maintenance tool

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

The company staff are extremely well versed in their product and can show you how to leverage the software to do what you need the software to do.

I prefer a user manual I can actually read away from the system. The integrated help tool will usually walk you through a lot of things, but sometimes I prefer to touch a book and read on a product without the computer in the neighborhood.

Christine
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Useful tool for managing maintenance of facilities

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

MPulse is crucial for managing maintenance in our building.

MPulse is crucial for managing maintenance in our building.

Scheduled maintenance. It is an easy and efficient way to keep track of all the scheduled maintenance. Also, work orders reports.

In MPulse 8, you have to sign up for digital cloud service to review your media. Sometimes, it is difficult to access the media.

Paul

Suprisingly well built for easy use.

Bewertet am 2.1.2015

The spreadsheet to input all you're items into the system was self explanatory. I have a busy schedule and not much time to do much else. But with the ease of the program, I was able to call software help and in minutes I was able to begin using the program. Technical support is a huge plus. I was very pleased that I didn't have to wait on hold. Once in the program, deadlines for equipment repairs become easy to know when they need to be completed. The program tells you when scheduled maintenance needs to be performed. It will generate work orders for you. The time and money this program will save you is unmatched.

This product is not for the computer illiterate. But they do offer webinars and training classes for this product. I recommend using this to your advantage.

Raymond

My experience using MPulse

Bewertet am 22.3.2016

Expedites the workflow easier & organized. Easier to control work orders & cut down time on job to job basis.

For some reason it kicks you out of MPulse & sends you onto Log In window when you are using software. Haven't found a solution or the reason why it kicks you out.

Christine
  • Branche: Philanthropie

A lifesaver for managing maintenance!

Bewertet am 28.6.2016

It is easy to manage maintenance schedules and track work orders. We use to review all the maintenance for the building and scheduled contractors and vendors.

The reporting part could be a little more user friendly.

Brian
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Summit Farms Product Review 3.30.2016

Bewertet am 30.3.2016

The customer service is very helpful and responds quickly. The reports are customizable, we can customize on our own.

The system currently does not communicate with our accounting system, ie purchase orders, inventory

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

12 years in use managing a fire training facility

Bewertet am 20.7.2015

Ease of use and great tech support, staff was always available with prompt and unrushed answers.

Nothing with the software but I am in Atlantic time zone so I have to wait sometimes to gat answers to my questions

Patricia
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

MPulse Review

Bewertet am 7.5.2015

The program is user-friendly. Very easy to get started with and it evolves each year.

Some things that are entered such as assets, personnel, etc. are difficult to remove in certain circumstances.

Daryl

how i would rate MPulse

Bewertet am 30.4.2015

It is easy to enter equipment and setup planned maintenance

Cannot setup planned maintenance by meter readings only
Have to used time based and that makes it difficult if usage changes daily

Sarah

Easy to implement and use right from the start!

Bewertet am 25.2.2016

Pros
- Customer service and tech support have been great to work with.
- User friendly.
Cons
...

Pros
- Customer service and tech support have been great to work with.
- User friendly.
Cons
- We are unable to use the mobile app licenses provided so there are times when it is difficult to get on to the system due to licensing limitations.

Antwort von MPulse Software

A mobile version of MPulse is available in the Apple App Store, MPulse MobileWorks for iOS. There's also a web-based HTML mobile app that works in the Chrome browser on any mobile device. Both mobile versions provide functionality focused on the issuance, updating, and completion of work orders by maintenance technicians in the field.

Mountain View Hospital hoped to use the desktop version of MPulse on their iPad tablets, though. That usage is currently unsupported and has limited functionality. MPulse plans to support this usage soon in a future release.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

MPulse

Bewertet am 4.10.2016

We purchased this software for our company to serve all of our building maintenance and ticketing needs. We also use the software for all IT related issues and will be expanding it's use to other departments in the near future. It is very intuitive and easy to use. Adding records and tracking maintenance and IT issues as well as future services is very easy. It has an excellent database feature to allow tracking of all assets. I would highly recommend this software.

The overall ease of use and functionality

Lenora

Mpulse is user friendly and easy to implement!

Bewertet am 16.3.2011

I have and will continue to recommend the MPulse software to anyone looking for a reliable, user friendly package!

Exceptional training by knowledgable staff. General and Technical Support teams are friendly. patient and willing to walk me through any questions no matter how long it takes.

All areas of the program are interactive and work together allowing me to create, convert, plan, set up, report and more with ease.

The only con I can come up with is my own lack of time to implement and make use of more that is offered as it would be a tremendous help in running our department more efficiently. We have made this a goal this year.