FreeConference Bewertungen

FreeConference

Conference calling service & provider for startups and SMBs

4.4/5 (13 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Good source of communication/conferences.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefit I would said I have is being able to communicate/have conferences calls at work for meetings and customers when they have issues. So far I have not had any interfering with the conference.

I like that is a great tool for phone conference. The sofware will provide you with the phone number to dial and the conference number. If you are the host it will also provide that number to insert. Overall the communication is great. There is no limit for the amount of people that can join.

THe only thing I do not like is that when you are in the conference and you try to conference someone else, it will start a beeping sound which will not go away and you will need to reopen the conference.

Bridging your conference meetings

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can connect real time to as much as people using the phone or internet.

It's a free service that provides business solution in bridging many people to join a conference meeting. i like that it will provide you a link so you can connect via your computer, or use the number and pass code to connect using your phone.

Connection issues have been a challenge sometimes, like quality of voice and some people cannot connect to the conference. You have to be ready for a few minutes before the scheduled meeting for any unexpected technical difficulty.

Simple, Convenient, Reliable

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's simple, engaging and very easy to use!

I very much appreciate the FreeConference.com's free service option yet their features are rich and is very easy to use.

Changed meeting forever

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is amazing. My team and I know longer have to spend countless hours trying to figure out how we are going to meet. Conference calls all the way from now on.

I have no cons about this software. It is easy to use. It's easy to navigate. The website is very clean and direct. No issues whatsoever.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best conference call program I've used.

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this for communication with team members in all parts of the country in various time zones.

I can schedule a conference call in less than 2 minutes. The connections are clear and always easy for participants to dial in.

I don't particularly like the invitation process. I wish the system would integrate with my contacts.

Revolutionized Conference Calls

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is a godsend. It has changed how I look at conference calls. I can schedule them quickly and easily even on demand.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fabulous & free multi-call service!

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's amazing that a free service could have such a wealth of features, and be easy to use and setup. I have preferred this service to skype and have never had any trouble with it as I have had with Skype in the past. It's intutive easy for anyone to figure out and does just what you need it to do. You can have a multi-party call set up in a matter of moments even if it's your first time.

Great Phone Conferencing Tool

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is perfect for anyone who wants to meet with a group but unable to physically be together. I like the way it chimes everytime someone joins so you know who is on the line. Teleconferencing is the new boardroom

I have not had one issue with this software since I started using it over 5 years ago. I've never had technical issues or any otherwise

Mit Google übersetzen

Client customer's conference failed so we just used phones

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

He set this up so we all could call in, however it kept kicking him off. We ended up merging regular cellphone calls among the four of us on the conference

Simple and easy to use

Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Great for a free solution, call quality is good and stable, but lacking some features others provide.

Not as feature reach as uberconference for example, but has excellent easy of use and call quality is on par.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

There are better options out there.

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It being free is good. Setting up the call is easy. It is nice that I can be a moderator, and can block numbers that are not suppose to be there.

It is difficult connect to. There always seems to be an issue. Call quality is not clear. You can not have a large group of callers at once.

So Easy to Use!

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used FreeConference for an extended family meeting. We needed so many different family members' input to plan a reunion in Colorado. This was the perfect tool for us.

It's very easy to set up and use.

Mit Google übersetzen

Make calls overseas without any charge

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quality of call is superb and get reminded on your scheduled meetings and conference

Ability to call and screen share with the people in the conference and you can also get instant replays. This is very useful if there will be some trainings and not everyone can attend

It does not have a free version anymore and not all numbers can be used

7.0/10