Patriot Accounting

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Patriot Accounting

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Darrell W.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Larry N.

Honesty

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

xero was to robust and they nickle and dime you, tho it is very smooth and adjustable.

Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

used quickbooks before thought I would try something new
Atuhairwe G.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Patriot Accounting is user friendly and enables automatic accounting

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Patriot Accounting is easy to use, enables automatic accounting, it has a powerful but affordable platform hence it is highly recommandale

Patriot Accounting enables automatic accounting hence easing accounting work and the customer service is highly responsive and affordable

Patriot Accounting has limited faults hence increased ease to use it and I can recommend it to everyone

Judith G.

New to the product

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

I am extremely pleased with the program/software, and generally I am able to figure out how to resolve input on my own (but not always)

The software is very user friendly, however, I still need instruction as to ALL of the functions that I ought to be utilizing, and currently do not.

I have NO cons about the software because I don't know what I don't know right now. I wish there was someone to guide me through the programs - specifically tailored to my particular application (for contracting).

Bernadette P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for small business

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

Overall stellar service and database

User friendly options and customer service

There really wasn’t much that I’ve come across that I did not like

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Pricing and capabilities to be operated by someone it necessarily tech-savvy
Karen D.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

WD Review

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

So far it has been our go to system for bookkeeping and maintaining balance sheets, providing up to date information in just a couple minutes. Everything is laid out so that it's easy to find what you're looking for, moving smoothly from one section to another.

Easy to navigate once you've experienced it for a short time. Includes all important aspects and functions any small business would require.

Had a little trouble with integrating beginning balances for certain accounts and could have used a little more explanation. We still use Quickbooks for our customer information and estimates, as it didn't integrate or download as needed from QB into Patriot.

FreshBooks und Wave Accounting

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

Ease of use with everything laid out simply.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Price was good, as was the layout and ease of use.
Scott R.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Patriot Accounting Software

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

I like easy access , i have had no real issues and easily used reports to fill out taxes

mostly use it for Billing and payroll, I love the feature that I can now pay subs through the Payroll tool

adding new accounts is not logical and I have had trouble adding balance sheet account groups

Heidi H.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best software

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

I love how easy it is to keep track of my income and expenses with this software. It is the best on the market by far.

I love how easy it is to set up. I'm happy it is cloud based. Entering debits and credits is easy.

Can't think of a thing that needs improving.

Edward K.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

I can run my business rather than worry about payroll

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Don't use accounting only Payroll

Easy to use and setup. You do all the report filing. Fast and accurate technical support.

Took a little time to learn how to use it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Much easier to use, costs less and sales answered my calls right away with english speaking personnel. We also want to support a company that advertise on Fox.
Jeff C.
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

We decided to be entirely in the cloud, so Desktop Enterprise was not going to cut it. We looked at Intuit's online programs, but had sticker shock, especially with the payroll module. We only have two people getting paid via payroll, so it seemed excessive to pay Intuit's prices. We also did not need the myriad features Quick Books offer, as we have fairly simple accounting and payroll needs. We went looking for other on-line solutions and really liked Patriot's design, cost, ease for switching over, and people. We are hoping the accounting program becomes easier and more user-friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Patriot's payroll is easier to use and far less expensive than Intuit's. And we did not need all the bells and whistles that Intuit offers, so Patriot seemed like the right solution.
Lucy G.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Jobber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Patriot offers different features within their company, allowing you to utilize and only pay for what you need, versus one program in its entirety (ie Accounting, Payroll, etc). They had a large amount of features/options offered, while still being user-friendly (even from the start).
Craig P.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Quickbooks Online und Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Mainly cost, and the Payroll integration. They do full service payroll at a very competitive monthly rate.
Edward C.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and responsive customer service

I do not use Patriot Accounting

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

Paychex was far more expensive and required a lot more effort to do the things I need to do, so when I became the person in charge of dealing with payroll at our firm, I wanted to find an inexpensive option that was straight forward.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

I have always found Quickbooks to be overly complicated and not intuitive at all. We still use it to track our income and expenses to give to our accountants. While it seems like there are infinite ways to generate financial reports, that process always seems way more time consuming than it needs to be and often doesn't give me the info I'm looking for the first time, so I need to try several different reports before I get what I want.
Julie Z.

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry Z.

Great to Use

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Ease of getting into program

Ease of. getting help

Great to work with when calling in

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

Cost

Cost
Brittany M.
  • Branche: Automotive

GREAT SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

WE DECIDED TO GO WITH PATRIOT BECAUSE IT WAS MORE USER FRIENDLY AND HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED.

Antwort von Patriot Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Bewertet am 7.3.2020

In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction.

At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy G.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Jonathan R.

Patriot Accounting

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

We were recommended this program by a friend
Duane A.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security und Quickbooks Online

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

Cost effectiveness and tax filing benefits.

Cost, Funding sources, Ease of use advertising
Kelvin B.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Great tool for Small Businesses

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Victor E.

Great!

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version

Melissa S.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best payroll and invoicing software!

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Claire R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.