TenFold

Führe bessere Kundengespräche.

Sortieren nach

Jay

The ability to make and log calls is a great tool

Bewertet am 27.11.2017

It is automatic and allows you to add contacts that call in. In addition, it makes use much easier.*

Sometimes it has to be turned again on when I open a program that it is associated with. I would like that to be a smoother process.

Joel
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product...needs some features.

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician.

The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement.

The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.

It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.

There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.

Simon
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So full of bugs it is barely usable

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

typical software company, make the sale and then disappear. getting the thing working becomes our problem. Little or no support.

The reporting and visibility of activity.

barely supported in Australia, buggy integration with Bullhorn. Works one day, doesn't the next. fussy with phone number format. our team dial as much manually as they do use it as it is unreliable

Tevin
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A superb tool to make and track official calls.

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

The application is easy to use. A Great functionality, is another plus. You can track the incoming calls and keep a watch on individual employee’s performance including details like call durations and intervals. The application has integrations with the salesforce, so without even dialling, you automatically get connected with the customers. Even during a call is made, the application enables notes to be entered to the salesforce’s data folder. The customer service team is very responsive, in case of queries be it email or calls, they respond very well. You can get an in-depth idea about your team's productivity. It is simpler to make follow-ups and you can see the previous conversation threads. The additional features like voicemails, special commands help in reducing the time consumption.

Pop up requires improvement in customization. System crashes occur during the daytime if the calls exceed a limit.

Reggie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons of Tenfold

Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Tenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.

Tenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.

Israel

Tenfold the time saver

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Tenfold, the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching your client. Alongside the fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect.

Not much of to write here, the only thing is it logs me off here and there once in a while but just one click away from logging back in.

Belynda
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great program that has allowed our company to improve tenfold

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

The best part of tenfold is the option that is allowed within the program. With these additional options, it has allowed our company to improve on our call time and response time.

The only problem i have is on occasion when the system goes down, but we have a fast response time when working with tenfold to get the program up and running again.

Andrew
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best thing for sales since sliced bread

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

The ability for the entire sales floor to streamline their calls day to day makes the entire process incredibly easy. Coming from a company that did not have this product to here is like night and day.

Occasionally Tenfold will be delayed or stop altogether. Easy fix of manually logging out and back in.

Luis Miguel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use, good support.

Bewertet am 29.8.2017

Saves time by at least 20%
Auto logs calls and notes
Logged calls can be custom on SFDC (Lead, contact, opp, acct)
Good metrics and data from previous activities.

I think they can focus on new Sales Enablement tools but the call tools that I currently use are great!

Scarlett
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helps me organize and keep track of my conversations

Bewertet am 29.12.2017

I can record details of my phone conversation which are then saved to my Salesforce on that customer's account. It is very easy to use and helps me keep track of everything going on with each customer.

Tenfold shows all of the contacts associated with every incoming and outgoing call. Sometimes I accidentally select the wrong contact, and there is no back button for me to go back and select a different contact.

Simon
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Tenfold Overall Experience

Bewertet am 28.8.2017

Not only do you get a breakdown of your individual performance but you get a breakdown of the whole sales team's performance. Each call is broken down by the amount of time in which you're on the phone with the customer. We tend to check up on our existing customers so it becomes very vital to stay on the phone as long as we need to extract information to be as useful as possible to ensure the quality of our solutions we offer throughout each business line.

The add-on allows you to view a detailed report of all inbound and outbound calls for the day. It breaks down the amount of calls that each rep has conducted as well as hot spots during the day that appear to be the best times to contact current customers or even prospects. The product is easily compatible with Salesforce which I recommend each sales team uses.

The product (like anything else that is technology) tends to have its kinks. In the last 3 months we have noticed that the our talk time has doubled, even tripled on occasion. This gives us a false report of what is going on throughout the sales team. If we do not know precisely the calls we are making, it is tough to hit our sales goals as a unit. Generally the more customers you call and eventually speak with, the higher our penetration rate tends to be for providing additional solutions.

Michelle
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tenfold is useful in logging calls and pulling statistics

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

It's a helpful tool overall, but could use some tweaking on the floating UI

Tenfold makes it easy to log calls accurately and even add new phone numbers to customers in the database. I love that it recognizes phone numbers in the database and pulls up the link to the customer profile, making it easy to answer while answering a call. Being able to pull up statistics on call volumes is a helpful tool for forecasting as well.

The floating UI can be annoying at time. It doesn't always stay to the side of the web browser after saving notes. The floating UI will sometimes take forever to load or save, which ends up freezing the browser.

Jerry

Changed our business

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

We have been able to save time become more organized.

As an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.

Early on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tenfold Great Click To Dial Tool

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

I love that the application integrates with Sales Force. The ability to save notes to Sales Force through Tenfold is amazing. It allows me to save time by not having to write notes in sales force in addition to tenfold. The click to dial is also an amazing feature that helps to increase efficiency. Cuts down on the time to manually dial phone numbers.

Possibly the ability to send email templates through the software would be great. Adding attachment ability to send white papers and e-books, links etc.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to incorporate with system

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

We like the fact that we know who is calling and who called that person. If in fact someone really called a certain person and inputting notes directly from the program.

This "caller ID" works in real time. The customers information pops up on screen and is very helpful, especially when the people who are calling are a bit skeptic. Inputting notes directly from tenfold is a plus and very useful.

I love that I can see who the call belongs to and who the last person who spoke to the client is.

Overall very useful.

A few glitches every now and then, but nothing drastic (not a game changer). The ID might not be correct and the last call might show up, however after 3 seconds it will update.

Tanner
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It has been a really great product to use and is very easy to get used to using. Very smooth.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

It helps keep me organized so that I can take notes in the pop out and don't have to do it somewhere else.

I like that I can go back to calls I may have made an hour ago or sometime earlier that day to go back and add notes to if I forgot to when I was on the call. That way I always know that even if I didn't keep my notes during the call that I can go back and add them to it at a later time which is very convenient for me with how busy my job can be.

Sometimes when I am taking notes on a call and another call comes in it will show up on the new call instead of the call that I am working on. Not every time but this happens sometimes

Rusty
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective Tool for organizing incoming information and pipeline management

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

overall improved organization with information regarding customer needs. Pipeline management, and tracking performance by reps are by far the most benefit

the short cutt to customer accounts in salesforce with the briefcase. the ease of access to a specific customer is very useful

it tends to get a little bit buggy, and not report to additional systems very well. The system seems to get more temperamental when we add a large number of users at one time or need to run multiple plug ins

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use click to dial l

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

The ability to make calls and record notes quickly.

I like that
Tenfold integrates with sales force and our phone system. It makes the task of dialing easier.

I don't think there is anything other than bring able to build a list of prospects and load them in the system.

Jeff

Works well! Saves time!

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

Saves time and keeps everything well organized. Happy with product. Wouldn't want to be in sales without it.

Sometimes a phone number dialed will correspond to multiple contacts with same name (i.e. a John Smith with two email addresses in system). At these times, it can be difficult to determine which to connect call to. Same goes with if there are two accounts with same business name in system.

Mike

I use Tenfold all day because of the ease of use and value it adds to all my calls.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018

I love how I can take notes while I call someone and it pushes all that to SFDC for me with the time I was on the phone. Their customer support is top notch as well.

Once in a while you call someone and your previous call from a couple minues ago pops up (then quickly refreshes). Not a deal breaker but sometimes you think you dialed the wrong number for half a second.

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Great tool!

Bewertet am 5.8.2018

Tenfold is a great tool for tracking calls. It enables us to quickly track and log calls. The click to dial feature has been the most time saving tool. We have to make lots of calls and this helps immensely!

While I do love almost everything about Tenfold, sometime the notifications can be a little bit disruptive. Minor complaint!

Rick

Efficient, Easy to Use, Productive

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Increased our call volume by 37% which leads to more sales. This application also allows me to identify the work each employee is putting in daily and ensure they aren't making personal calls on company time.

Can't think of anything. Customer service is quick to make any fixes. Very rarely does it go down at all.

Andre

I love the functionality Tenfold has with scheduling and follow up tasks

Bewertet am 29.12.2017

I love the ability to generate self tasks in our CRM right from the Tenfold pop out panel! Generating self tasks from the pop out panel allows me to keep on top of customers' needs.

If it was one thing, it would be the inability to disconnect from a call after using click to dial in our CRM.

Amelia
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and hassle free.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

It captures data that is helpful for me to make sales and money.

Customer service is fast and reliable. This tool makes my day to day job easier and help me work efficiently.

There are not too many issues I have come across and have been happy overall with my experience using this software.

Emmalyn
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use!

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

Love that this is so easy to use every day! It's great for logging calls and keeping track of customer interactions, click to call is very convenient.

Sometimes it will glitch out and close, but that's every app and may also have to do with the fact that we have so many employees.