APS Payroll Erfahrungen

APS Payroll

4,6 (621)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Zentralisiertes HR-, Abrechnungs- und Personalmanagement.

Sortieren nach

Joseph
Joseph
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Agrxis Review on APS Payroll

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

I've found APS Payroll, a comprehensive payroll administration solution, to be a great tool for streamlining and automating our payroll procedures overall. Our payroll activities have been greatly simplified by the software's many features and functionalities. I really value how straightforward it is to navigate and manage employee information, deductions, and tax filings because to the user-friendly and intuitive design. Our employees are paid appropriately and on time thanks to the excellent calculation accuracy and prompt payroll processing. Additionally, the customer service has always been accommodating and supportive anytime I've had questions or needed help. Without a question, APS Payroll has saved us time and effort, allowing us to concentrate on other important facets of our business.

I am ecstatic about APS Payroll and all that it has to offer. It has grown to be a priceless tool for managing my payroll and human resources procedures. The element of APS Payroll that I appreciate the most is its extensive and user-friendly interface. It gives me a consolidated platform from which to manage all facet of payroll administration, from hiring new employees to ensuring tax compliance and reporting. With only a few clicks, I can handle payroll, calculate taxes, and generate reports with the software's intuitive interface. By greatly reducing the time and effort needed to perform payroll procedures, the automated capabilities have given me more time to concentrate on other crucial facets of my business. Furthermore, APS Payroll offers great customer service. I can always count on their competent and helpful support staff for aid whenever I have a question or need it. I can now manage payroll in a way that is effective, accurate, and hassle-free thanks to APS Payroll. I wholeheartedly endorse APS Payroll to any company searching for a dependable and all-inclusive payroll solution.

Thus far, my experience with APS Payroll has been very positive and I have not encountered any issues or concerns.

Antwort von APS Payroll

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We are so happy that you are enjoying the platform and that your dedicated support team has been great. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for being a valued APS customer!

Robin
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

APS Payroll is a Solution for Your Company

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

It has been great, APS is moving in the right direction and we are learning new things all the time and new ways to utilize the software.

The ease of use and ability to run things from time and attendance to recruitment and onboarding all integrating into the Payroll side of it.

The implementation and pulling of software from our old database into this one, ensuring that it all matched up correcting.

Paycom und BambooHR

Warum APS Payroll gewählt wurde

We wanted a cloud based system that could easily interactive with other softwear, APS luckily interacts with many softwear already to make payroll and human resources work great together.

Sage 100

Gründe für den Wechsel zu APS Payroll

Best price for best product.

Antwort von APS Payroll

Thank you so much for the positive review, Robin! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Julie
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Payroll Specialist

Bewertet am 22.8.2018

My experience has had some good and some bad. I feel the customer service is great but I don't feel the system meets our companies needs as I have to track several things manually because the system does not track them correctly.

The system is pretty user friendly. I like the fact that the majority of reports export into excel. Customer service team is always readily available to help and very responsive.

There are issues with transferring employees from company to company. The system does not cap deductions correctly.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your review, Julie! We're glad to hear our support team is providing the responsive attention you deserve.

We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. We would also love the opportunity to speak with you one on one to discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

Thank you for being an APS customer!

Tracie

Benefits Administration

Bewertet am 24.11.2019

Easily administer the majority of our benefits and enrollments.

Easily administer the majority of our benefits and enrollments.

I like that APS Payroll has an integrated Payroll and HR system - and that I can manage the individual enrollments for our employees. I also like that I can load all of our benefit documents into the system, which allows our employees access to the information at any time.

I wish the setup of our benefits plans offered more customization, such as not requiring a beneficiary for life benefits (our carrier will only accept signed paper forms) and customized voluntary life volumes (versus a 'formula' to calculate volumes). I also wish the system could accommodate our opt-out payments (rather than having to enter the credits directly in payroll).

Antwort von APS Payroll

The positive review is much appreciated, Tracie! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll easier. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Kristine
  • Branche: Kunststoffe

So Easy To Use

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

I was impressed with APS being on top of getting an FFCRA dashboard set up so quickly during the pandemic. We were able to pay our employees correctly without delay.

APS employs people that genuinely care about helping us with our payroll needs. Any time I have a question, they are right there with an answer. I like that I can send a message directly in the website, and then they will email me an answer.

This is the easiest payroll software I have ever used. It is extremely user friendly. The one time I was having trouble with running a report, the team at APS quickly fixed the issue. I have no complaints.

Kristine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this raving review. We are happy to hear your dedicated support team has been so helpful. We are also happy to hear our interface has been so user-friendly. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Julie
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support!

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

Payroll is much faster to do now. While ADP worked, there were lots of links, tabs, and pages that could be overwhelming/unnecessary for a small business. Trying to find specific reports was a nightmare and customer service was non-existent. We are able to process payroll faster, get better answers and help, and have more time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Their customer support is the best! I love that we have a dedicated team of specialist that I can see online before I even submit a ticket. I usually get the same person, every time and she is very quick and responsive in helping solve any issues or questions I have. Coming from ADP where we had to wait sometimes an hour or longer to speak to a live person, being able to speak to someone in 5 minutes is AMAZING!

The ONLY thing I dislike about APS is the reporting output format. While it gives me the information I need, prior to exporting to excel or PDF, it always looks nicer on screen than it does in the printout. I wish they could keep the formatting of reports throughout which would be great. But that's really just nitpicking.

Paychex Flex

Warum APS Payroll gewählt wurde

ADP customer service was non-existent and navigating the website was often confusing.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Julie! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Ronald
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We Used Paychex and ADP and Then We Found APS

Bewertet am 22.4.2021

APS is responsive and has experts on hand if the Help Desk can't solve the issue

It is easy for the CEO to learn and use. I can go into the database at any time and find the data I need without help

The appraisal forms are cumbersome and cannot be edited. We gave up after a year.

BambooHR

Warum APS Payroll gewählt wurde

ADP is not intuitive and we made regular errors in payroll

Gründe für den Wechsel zu APS Payroll

We wanted time and attendance integrated into payroll. Bamboo had an attractive interface but not a complete solution in itself (in 2013)

Antwort von APS Payroll

Ronald, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are happy to hear our streamlined solution has helped keep all of your payroll and HR data in one place. We have passed along your feedback about the appraisal forms. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Katha
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EMployee Management system

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

great I would not change the system or use another EMS.

great I would not change the system or use another EMS.

It meets all our needs from payroll to benefits and is customizable has needed.

they need to add additional customer services hours.

BambooHR

Warum APS Payroll gewählt wurde

the cost and lack of support from Adp.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu APS Payroll

Very user friendly and all inclusive service

Katha,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear our system has been configurable to your needs. We've passed along your feedback about customer service hours as well.

Amy
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Payroll & HRIS User

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

Event tracking, HRIS, and eself serve are great

Event tracking, HRIS, and eself serve are great

User friendly software and customer service is responsive

Sometimes the system is slow & freezes up

Hi Amy,

We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with APS! Thank you for the feedback regarding slow load times - we will pass that along to our development team.

Thanks again for being an APS customer!

Scott
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Happy User of 2+ Years

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

best customer service department I've worked with out of all the vendors I interface with

a few limited features in staff work/hours scheduling

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Scott! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Marilee
  • Branche: Kosmetik

APS Review

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

Seamlessly downloads hours into the Batch & interfaces with our in-house GL System and 401K Recordkeeper.

Some of the listed Reports in the System could use larger font and more consistent page breaking.

ADP Workforce Now und Paychex Flex

Warum APS Payroll gewählt wurde

There were challenges with accurate of Paid Time Off accruals.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu APS Payroll

It just seemed a better fit for our Company.

Antwort von APS Payroll

Thank you for the positive review, Marilee! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Angela
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great program

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

The APS payroll system was very easy to transition from our previous program. It transitioned perfectly without any problems. It has given us a better way to track our employees and their information.

Very easy to move from one area of the system into another without issue.

The attendance module: tracking time off requests

ADP TotalSource

ADP TotalSource

Gründe für den Wechsel zu APS Payroll

It was much easier to utilize and also was the most affordable.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Angela! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Arianna
  • Branche: Lagerung

Company Listens to Feedback and IMPROVES

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

I am loving APS. I am new to my position and this is the first time I have used APS and it has been great. I really appreciate the customer service more than anything. I have worked with other HRIS and payroll companies in the past and literally have been on hold for over 20 minutes! With APS, if they don't answer (rare), I send them an email and always hear back the same day. I also have a team of 3-4 people that work specifically with my company so they understand my challenges better than having 300 different people I might get at another customer service department.

The software is user friendly for the most part. Any time I have concerns, questions, or suggestions, the customer service team is amazing. They listen to my problems and solve anything. If they do not have a solution, they offer to put in a feature enhancement request which goes to their product development team. It is very rare with a software or payroll company that your suggestions matter. I also appreciate the broad spectrum that I have access to. I can track and manage several aspects of the HR department all from one software program. Also, they offer an online portal for employees to access EVERYTHING. I can upload the employee handbook, benefit presentations, and other documents for employees to view and sign off on electronically. They can also view their paystubs, w-2's, etc. They can even change their demographics, W-4 withholdings, or benefit elections online. It is a huge time (and paper) saver for me!

I have two primary concerns that are not able to be fixed at this time. I am not a fan of the timekeeping options. We can only have the computers, tablet, or a hand scanning device. Unfortunately, in my field, the hand scanning sensor gets dirty and isn't able to be cleaned easily. Also, we have wi-fi issues so the computers/tablets can be a struggle. I am hoping that they will develop a more traditional timeclock in the future or have the ability to sync with 3rd party timekeeping systems. My other concern is the interfacing. It feels like I have to do a lot of clicking back and forth. I would like to be able to select the employees names and then access EVERYTHING about that employee (payroll, HR, demographics, etc.). It's not really a big deal though and I am quick enough at it that I doubt it is costing more time even but it would just be convenient to have it all in one tab.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Arianna! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete your tasks and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer of APS!

Brenda
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

So happy with APS!

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

We are thrilled with APS and the service we receive. We can't get over how often we ask for something and how responsive they are to our needs. We have seen enhancements be made that we didn't even ask for just because it made sense and they were able to do it!

The system allows all of our processes to be integrated and it is so user friendly. It has saved us so much time because we don't have to re-key the same items over and over again in different systems. Our staff love all the added features they now get.

We really need a company-wide calendar view of approved PTO requests and I wish that the performance appraisal module had more features. On the rare occasion we have had to correct an error, APS corrects things quickly but we cannot always see what happens in the background and we sometimes struggle to understand the correction and how different GL accounts are affected, etc. Also, Report Writer and Report Builder are not completely compatible so sometimes it is difficult to pull everything we need in one report - I probably just need more training and practice.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Brenda! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would love the opportunity to speak with you and discuss additional training of the system. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further if you would like additional training for your team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Tashona
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Great HR/Payroll Solution

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

APS has helped with streamlining the hiring process, while at the same time creating a cloud based HR solution for our company. It allows our small company to operate and function like a larger agency. In addition, if there is ever a problem, accessing someone to help is never an issue.

I love the ease by which it has centralized our HR structure. We are a virtual company, and having a solution that unites a multi-state company is important. APS does just that. In addition, the visibility of our job posting has increased dramatically. Before APS we were spending thousands in advertising. By using this solution, we have not only streamlined hiring, but decreased our job marketing budget. Thank you APS!

This is actually a very easy company to work with, and they are consistently looking for ways to improve. The only issue we have run into is the security level mid-managers must be given to access certain features of the software. We have worked around this, however.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Tashona! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations, and that our top-rated support teams is providing the attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Michael
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A graty payroll, timekeeping and HR solution.

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

The customer service has been stellar. I have never waited a full 24 hours for a response, and I've always been very satisfied with the resolution of any request.

Everything is cloud based. We have 16 location and nearly 90 employees. We need real time reports and updates. My administration works in different offices, and now we easily have access to the same content. This is easy to use for staff and managers. When we run payroll, it takes less than 10 minutes.

We would like more standard reports.

The QuickBooks export is very basic, and their customer support was not knowledgeable enough to help us with many classifications we have, so our CPA had to do extra work to set that up. Once it was done, we've had no problems.

Michael,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us. We are happy to hear that our unified cloud-based solution has provided you with ease! We have passed along your insight on Quickbooks to our development team. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Kanikia
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

User-Friendly with Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

The system is really easy to use, and the training process allows multiple employees to train at one time. The customer service is great. I have spoken with several team members on many different occasions and every team member is eager to help and provide great responses. Whenever I have an issue (which is not often), my questions are answered promptly with resolution. I also like the quarterly updates. The quarterly updates are live webinars that are also recorded for later review. The quarterly updates keep the users informed of upcoming changes and system enhancement.

I have encountered some issues with salary setup. There are a few preferences that I am not able to receive at the moment. However, I have had APS team members reach out to myself and colleagues in regards to changes

Antwort von APS Payroll

Kanika, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear your experience has been overall positive. We've passed along your feedback about the salary issues as well. Thanks for being a valued APS client!

Kathy

Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

I think their customer service is top notch. I love the fact that I can always pick up the phone and get someone immediately or send an email with a request and get a response back within one business day. This kind of service is rare these days.

I really like that applicants automatically move from APS Recruiting to APS Onboarding and then to Employee payroll account. I am very glad that we streamlined this process with APS.

I wish we could view multiple screens at the same time. Currently, if I want to view multiple reports at the same time, I have to back out and re-enter the info again. This part is not very user friendly. It requires too much going back and forth from one report to another.

Another thing that I do not like is that the system logs you out if there is no activity for so many minutes. I wish the user can set the time when this should happen. I feel like I am constantly getting logged out and have to log back in.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Kathy! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Jenny
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Time saver!

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

This has greatly helped supervisors monitor for overtime. It's the first system we've used to digitally process time off requests, and after using a paper system for year, this has been a welcome change. Highly recommend.

This has been a great tool for managing employee time, benefits and leave in our organization. The self-serve portal is great for allowing employees to clock in/out from anywhere on campus (it is geofenced). It allows both employees and supervisors to easily monitor time so overtime is not so frequent. We also used it for benefit enrollment which streamlined the entire process for everyone!

The only glitch I've found is that the only spot to enter an employee comment is before you click "clock out" or "clock in," so an extra clock in/out is necessary to add a comment, and then the admin has to clean up that time entry. (Comments are necessary if a punch is missed: for example, if an employee forgot to clock in from lunch, they would have to enter the comment "missed clock in after lunch 12:15" before they clock out.

Antwort von APS Payroll

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Jenny! We are happy to hear that the APS platform has made it easier for you to manage employee time, benefits, and leave. We will pass along your constructive feedback regarding comments for time entries.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for being a valued APS customer!

Kelly
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support for our growing company!

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

Even though there are some cons with APS, the customer service truly can't be beat!

APS customer support is absolutely wonderful. We have a team of dedicated support staff who have been with us since before implementation and are always available to answer questions and provide site assistance. We are a growing company with multiple entities, so we are actively working with our APS team to improve functionality of the site to fit our needs best. The site is also very user friendly within companies. I have used other "bigger" payroll systems and this is a much more simplified site.

Some of the features are not yet as developed as some of the other "big name" companies, but their dev team seems to be constantly working to make themselves better for their clients. At this time, APS (Payroll, eSelfServe and Hire sites) does not work well on handheld devices (even tablets), so you almost always have to have a computer available to do the work you need; i.e. if we are out of office and a team member needs something, we can't use our smart phones to find that answer, we have to wait to get back to our computers. The system seems to work better in browsers such as Google Chrome vs. Safari, and can be very slow at times.

• Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Great Product and Awesome support

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

We have had a great experiance with APS. Their support and immediate follow up has been excellent.

The ability to have all of our Payroll and HR needs under one roof has made our organizations' ability to supply a better HR product to our employees so much easier. The customer service support we received upon set up (and even now) has made up very happy that we chose APS.

There are no real CONS per-sea. There are so many features that it does get a little cumbersome on where to find certain items from time to time.

Paychex Flex und ADP TotalSource

Pricing and support.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Renee'
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has been a great relief to not have to worry about filing the taxes.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017

The software has been great capturing the time of most of our employees without myself having to manually input. The ability to customize our vacation and PTO benefits for our employees. Once the payroll has been processed, APS takes care of direct deposits, filing taxes, creating checks to be printed for live checks and deductions. Employees being able to access their information online without having to request myself to make the updates. Having mobile clock in and outs.

Office employees are able to clock in and out, request time off electronically and receive approval electronically.

For this software to allow the field employees to clock in using a job name. We are a subcontractor organization and our field employees clock into the jobs they are working on. Also, it would be beneficial if once the time is captured in APS that the hours could be uploading in Workflow Max the hours worked on each job.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Renee'! We're glad to hear your time and attendance has simplified. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive & easy to use with great customer care

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Very happy with it and appreciate the customer service - shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

The reporting features and the payroll audit summary are so helpful and convenient when pulling metrics or finding important information in a snap.

Being that it's a smaller platform, it does not integrate with other software platforms where data pull is needed from our payroll HRIS.

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that our software has made your job easier and that your support has been helpful. We noticed you mentioned a lack of integration with other systems. We do offer integrations with hundreds of other systems. Our customer success team would be happy to discuss options with you to ensure you're getting the most out of your investment. Feel free to reach out to April Remedies for assistance - aremedies@apspayroll.com. Thank you for being an APS customer.

Ann

APS review

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Easy to use for payroll and benefits.

Some of the reports are hard to create.

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Kelly
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

APS's customer service is exceptional. They are always quick to respond when I have something come up that I haven't seen before or something strange happens that I need help with. They have always been able to resolve the issue, and are very pleasant to deal with either by phone or electronically. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

It's too easy for employees to miss punches by logging in/out instead of clocking in/out

Antwort von APS Payroll

We appreciate your positive review, Kelly! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!