TimeTap

Jim
Jim

Flexible and functional!

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

We needed a tool that could accomodate both people and resource reservations. After trying many, TimeTap was the clear winner and a side benefit is customers love how easy it is to use!

Ease of setup + ease of use for customers

It is not always clear which features are limited to higher end packages

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Take a look in your back office account settings for plan feature descriptions, or on our plans page: https://www.timetap.com/pricing.html Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

Weisenberg
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for scheduling appointments!

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

We use Time Tap for our international students to make appointments at our Center. It has been a successful addition to our program and our student's success.

For our purposes of allowing students to make tutoring appointments, Time Tap has been invaluable. Our students can make appointments any time of day, so the convenience for them has made our service more accesible and utilized. Also, the cost for us is minimal compared to how much it has helped our students accomplish their goal of learning English faster than without it, and compared to other similar products that are structured specifically for a tutoring center.

The only con I would say for us is that the basic level of use only allows 10 users at a time. As a university, we are limited tohow much we can spend on an outside appointment program, so we make due with the basic level.

Hi Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on here! It's awesome to hear that TimeTap's been helpful with making your tutoring appointments at a good value!

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help,

Ashley
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

The idea is there

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

I had high hopes but overall inconsistent and not reliable. Issues addressed were never corrected. I was happy to find a program that allowed customers to book at multiple locations but unfortunately it was not worth it.

The multiple location feature worked well. Once you have the system set up it is organized and accessible. I was able to embed the link to my web page which made it easy for my clients to access. Syncs well with google calendar. (sometimes slow, inconsistent)
Square compatible

Inconsistent. Unfortunately I have more cons than pros.
Setting up the programming was confusing. There is a guide to help you through, but I found myself clicking all around to find what I was looking for. Once I learned the system it was easier to use.
My next issue is the deposit feature. Numerous appointments were canceled due to the customer unable to pay their deposit. Some customers paid over deposit amount due $$$ due to poor loading or page errors.
The mobile feature needs tons of attention. Only able to use back office functions on desktop. Very frustrating while on the job.

Hi Ashley,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with TimeTap. We'd love to offer you a one on one onboarding or support call to better establish and set up your account for success. Please email us at support@timetap.com or book with us at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

TimeTap has worked pretty well for my small chiropractic clinic

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

It has worked mostly well, but a few glitches.

It has worked mostly well, but a few glitches.

I like that once a patient schedules, they get reminders sent to them automatically.

Patients trying to schedule on a mobile phone have a difficult time. I get many complaints from patients that they can't reschedule or see everything they need to see on a mobile phone. It is because TimeTap needs to create a more mobile friendly version of the scheduler or create an app for patients/clients to use.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are working on a huge update to the scheduler which we hope to have out in Q1 of this year. Hopefully that can help make your experience a 10 out of 10!

Thanks so much for using TimeTap,

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A solid choice for scheduling software

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

This software definitely helps streamline my process of scheduling clients, setting/modifying availability of my staff, and tracking individual sessions, classes, and seminars all in the same interface.

Lots of customization options and a reasonably robust/flexible scheduling system. Includes many useful features, not a lot of fluff.

Setting up staff availability time frames can be unnecessarily tedious. Mobile support is definitely lacking.

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review and provide us with the solid feedback on staff availability and mobile support. Our Android app launched into beta earlier this month so please reach out to us at support@timetap.com if you've not been invited to that. We also just released the ability to see and add staff availability through the Appointments > Calendar screen this past weekend in 3.38.0. This should help with manipulating available times from the browser based app.

Please reach out to us with any questions on those!

Jasmine
Jasmine

Easy to Manage Gym Clients

Easy To Use
Organization is Easy

Easy To Use
Organization is Easy

It is easy to use and integrate on sales pages. I use it to set up group classes for my gym Orientations. It is simple to use and it allows me to stay organized.

The thing that I least like about this software is that I cannot find something about this software that I dont like.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks Jasmine! It's exciting for us to hear you're so satisfied with the software!

Roy

Good calendar management tool.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Ease of scheduling

Ease of scheduling

Ability to schedule off time for holidays & regular time off. Calendar sync with Google calendar. Easy to set up.

App is very limited. If conditions are right double booking is possible. Sometimes problems occur with address entry.

Hi Roy,

Glad to hear that overall your experience with TimeTap has been a good one! While we prevent clients from double booking appointments on the client facing scheduler, we do allow staff logged into TimeTap back office to override and put appointments anywhere on their calendar. We have ways to turn this off for your staff so that they can't do this and accidentally put an appointment in where they are already booked. Please reach out to support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to show you what settings you need to turn on to prevent the back office override bookings feature.

Best,

Cheyla
Cheyla
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Pleasant

Time saver

Time saver

The ability to just send a link and not have to worry about the back and forth email confirming times and changing, etc.

It wasn't as intuitive as I'd hoped for at first but I was able to quickly adapt. Once I figured that out all has been well.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Cheyla, for your thoughtful feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Todd
Todd
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Instant Access with Customizations

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. Because it's not super-slick, my clients often call or text me instead of using it for booking, but on the back-end, I rely on it to organize my appointments, invoicing and online payments.

I really appreciated the quick access to online booking features, and ready-made forms. It allowed me to instantly create a booking portal for my new business.

As this platform is applicable to almost any industry, the templates are very general and they are not intuitive enough to easily create the process I'd like for my clients. I believe that there are ways of making this more fluid, but could take time, effort and expense to implement.

Feastre
Feastre
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Timetap is presented as the best option when managing appointments

Bewertet am 28.7.2019

Timetap is very useful for working with room booking management, or with automated scheduling for appointments or work groups. We recommend it for its excellent mobile access capability, and because it is good for synchronizing calendars.

As an online service for timetap planning it is very powerful. This platform has many tools for handling online payments, useful for working with reservations, and has a good system for scheduling events or job interviews.

It does not work with human resources, so it is limited to fulfilling its functions as a system for agendas. Does not include integrated CRM, so it does not serve to communicate with customers or other contacts in general.

Hi Feastre,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! I'm so glad that TimeTap has been working well for your team to schedule events and job interviews.

As a follow up regarding integrated CRMs, we do integrate with Salesforce and Infusionsoft if either of those CRM systems appeal to you. If you are interested in those, please email us at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to get you more information on it!

Joy
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

I LOVE TimeTap

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

I recommend this to everyone who asks me what type of scheduling software I use... literally.... everyone! My experience has been above and beyond what I could have asked for or envisioned for myself!

I am "older" and love how easy to use this software is. If I can't figure something out on my own, the online support team gets back to me very quickly with efficient and helpful advice. I also love the ability to customize, color code and have email reminders sent to my patients.

I was nervous when they re-branded from checkappointments.com (very nervous) but the transition was great. I literally, have zero complaints about TimeTap.

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience and that the transition from checkAppointments to TimeTap has gone over smoothly for you :-)

Please let our support team know if there's ever anything we can help you with,

Revée
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Untitled

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Overall, I like TimeTap and have had a good experience overall. I hope they continue to grow and add new functions to further streamline business operations for their clients.

The flexibility to create multiple locations and schedules to optimize scheduling for my various appointments available. No other software currently allows the level of customization that TimeTap gives it's clients.

I don't like when the PayPal andTimeTap interface sometimes errors when directing to the payment portal. I also wish TimeTap had a function where you can invoice for the deposit to be paid online by the patient when I have to schedule appointments manually and unable to collect payment at that time.

Hi Revée,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. I'm glad that you've been able to take advantage of TimeTap's versatile customization options when it comes to locations and schedules. I'm sorry to hear that PayPal has been erroring out for you sometimes -- please write to us at support@timetap.com with details on what errors you've been seeing and we'd be happy to report that to our development team. Also, we have a ticket on implementing the pay deposit amount on invoice and I've added your information to that ticket so that when that gets developed we can notify you.

Again, thanks for the review!

Tara

Totally Brilliant - The Best Scheduler Out There

Bewertet am 12.9.2015

I have tried a number of schedulers and TimeTap is by far the best.

Theoretically all schedulers...

I have tried a number of schedulers and TimeTap is by far the best.

Theoretically all schedulers do pretty much the same thing ' allow clients to book appointments on line and allow you to manage your appointments. However, TimeTap seems to achieve this so much more efficiently than some of the other schedulers I have used. The interface is simple, nice looking and very easy to navigate. All my patients have commented favourably on how much easier it is to book and manage their own appointments with Timetap when compared to the previous scheduler I was using. The automated emails are concise and polite with clear instructions on how clients can reschedule or cancel which means that I am no longer bombarded with phone calls from frustrated clients who are finding it difficult to book / change appointments. The programme also offers a simple app to let me manage my appointments on the go.

Furthermore, the customer service is fantastic. Firstly and fabulously, if you have an issue, you get to communicate with a live person (in my case the lovely and incredibly helpful and patient Lucy), rather than being referred to useless forums, FAQ's etc. My currency and country were not listed ' resolved within an hour. Wanted to import my client base and allocate passwords'.They did it for me which saved me a day of data entry. Even the smallest and most mundane of my queries were given time and attention and followed up afterwards. I am a bit of a perfectionist with a very busy schedule and very high expectations ' TimeTap has exceeded all of them. A really great programme with customer support to match!!!

Hey Tara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this review! It's been such a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your feedback! Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do.

Best,

Frankee
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Clients like it and I love it

Bewertet am 30.3.2019

When a potential client books a wedding online through TimeTap, I receive all the vital pieces of contact information and can follow through with the couple right away.

Keeping track of each wedding as it progresses from beginning to end.

When a client "books" a wedding date, I don't know whether they have paid the downpayment yet or not. I have to close TimeTap and go look at PayPal to check on it. This is not really a big deal. I can work around it.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Frankee, for taking the time to leave us this review! Really appreciate it!

We do record whether or not a payment has been submitted through PayPal on the invoice that is assigned to the client within TimeTap so you can always go look at the TimeTap invoice instead of logging into PayPal to see if the payment was submitted. If you're not sure how to do this, reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to show you how. We also have a method of making it so that you don't get the confirmation email that someone has booked an appointment until after they've submitted payment through PayPal so that way you can be sure if you're receiving confirmation of an appointment, that appointment has been paid for.

Hopefully we can get this figured out for you so you don't continue to have to operate between the two systems! Let us know how we can help and thanks again for leaving us this review!

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very useful for our practice

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

We use TimeTap in our Physical Therapy Practice. The software makes it easy to keep track of our patients' schedules and invoices, and allows patients to edit their own appointments and print invoices at home, which is HIPPA compliant.

I do not always find the software intuitive. When I select a form to e-mail, I have to select it again from a drop down menu to send the correct form, for instance.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. I was able to see what you were saying about sending forms and it not default to the one you selected to "send" in the pop up window. I've put in a request to get that fixed and we'll get it resolved soon.

If there are any other suggestions that you have, please feel free to reach out to us at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to work them into our development!

Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my job 100% easier!

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

Until we started using Time Tap, I was having to enter and maintain all clients appointments, cancelations, confirming and rescheduling. It took a huge amount of time that I could have used for other tasks. Elvis at TT has literally held our hands from day one. Start up was fast, and easy to use. Support is quick to answer your questions and walk you through step by step with on-line appointments. Elvis has always been very professional and knows the material. If there is a question he can't answer, he will converse with the TT Team and find the solution. Customer service follow-up is fantastic (very important to me). The other thing I love, is TT appointments can be synced with your current calendar, I use Google, so you don't have to stop using what you currently have. My customers said it is easy to use and they like making their own appointments. I highly recommend TT, it's like having another person in the office with me. And listen, if you decide to use TT for your business, ask for Elvis, he is great!

I don't have to maintain clients appointments anymore

Some areas are a little tricky to figure out without TT support.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thank You, Kelly, for taking the time to leave this review ! It has been a pleasure working with you on getting you account setup. I'm glad to know that we're helping you manage your appointments and clients more efficiently.

Hannah
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TimeTap for booking & reports

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Very intuitive and great customer service. There is not any feature of the platform I was not able to customize except a place where the time zones displayed. When I asked about it, they added it to be updated in the next release!

The communication / email tool was more difficult to manage than I would have liked. Everything else in the tool is so intuitive and easy to navigate I felt like the email tool took too much time to customize and enable/disable.

• Branche: Kosmetik

Scheduling made EZ!

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

I have the option to do what I want using this platform. I love how easy I can set up multiple locations, input services, accept payments.

When using the mobile app, everytime I close the screen, can even come back one second later and I'll have to sign back in. The bank doesn't even close out that fast, lol. But I still love it.

Hi there,

So glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling for your business "EZ"! We have made some updates to our iOS mobile app recently so please be sure to check that you are on the latest version of that. We have our Android update out in Beta right now so if you are an Android user please reach out to us at support@timetap.com to reqest an invite to the Beta platform.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great system for offices

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

I like the ease of inputting appointments and that the calendar then syncs with my Google calendar. It's pretty easy to use. I also like the ability to confirm appointments with clients and staff via email.

I don't like that I can't set up to do bulk emails without having to sign up with the company. I'd prefer for it to be a feature that I can enable myself. I also think it would be great to be able to block out times that aren't for appointments, but for lunch or tasks that I need to complete.

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks so much for leaving us the review and I'm glad that it has been an easy system to use to input appointments and sync with your Google calendar. We do allow you to add Time Offs which would be a good way for you to block out time for lunch and other tasks. Give us a shout at our support email address (support@timetap.com) to learn more about how to do that. We do allow sending of bulk emails, but not sure what you mean by signing up with the company. I or someone on my team would be happy to look into this as bulk emailing is supported by TimeTap. Please let us know!

Jody
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It is a great experience, has increased my appointment booking to almost 100% and love the...

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

Customer Support has been phenomenal, responds very quickly when I need help and with concise steps! They have navigated me through the software and helped make changes at a moments notice. ! Ease of use for customers and getting more appointments booked.

Just started using the Time Tap version, so not sure yet. On the Check Appointments, I would prefer that it defaults to cancelling an appointment within an hour of start time. I would also like if it defaulted to scheduling an appointment within 1 hour also.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much, Jody, for taking the time to leave this review! It's really been great to work with you and all of the Nationwide staff! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Vinit
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A complete calendar and time monitoring programme is TimeTap.

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

Overall, TimeTap is a great scheduling and time recording system that provides a number of features to aid companies in effectively managing their meetings and staff.

That facilitates managing meetings, staff, and schedules for companies. TimeTap is a great option for companies of all kinds because it has a variety of features intended to simplify the booking process.

Businesses have access to comprehensive reports on meeting scheduling, staff efficiency, and other topics, giving them useful information about how their operations are doing and areas where they can improve.

Bryant
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, very customizable, great customer support. Scheduling 1500+ customers a month.

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Condensing all of our scheduling tools into one platform.

Condensing all of our scheduling tools into one platform.

Ease of use, location filters, and the ability to set the exact schedules we need for our multiple locations and staff.

Reporting. Having trouble creating a report that suits are needs, and gives us all the information we would like to see. The amount of variables we have in our system makes it tough for us to run reports and get all the information.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Bryan, for taking the time to leave a review for us. Please reach out to support@timetap.com for assistance with report customizations. We'd be happy to help make sure you're gathering all the information you need about your appointment activity.

Israela
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent and seamless. I tried a number of scheduling tools and this is the easiest by far.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

The multiple appointment reminders and how easily appointments are to confirm with clients are key. It's also really easy to modify or cancel appointments and keep people in the loop. As a solo, my ability to keep my calendar up to date without having to go through multiple steps or screens is invaluable and TimeTap does that really smoothly.

I think the only thing that I would like is to automate synchronizing my personal calendar with my Time Tap calendar so that when someone makes an appointment with me in TimeTap it automatically shows up in my iPhone or Google calendar as well. In truth, that might be a feature of the software already available that I just haven't found yet.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

So glad you're finding the software easy to use!

And yes, we do have a calendar sync feature available for our Professional and Business plan users. We integrate with iCal, Outlook, Google and a few others. Sending some information to you about how you can set this up. ~Rashida

Elvira

Simple and speedy, does what you need it to and does it well

Bewertet am 14.5.2015

The TimeTap team is putting something really awesome together here and I'm excited to watch the product grow overall. I have been using the system for about 4 months now and over the time I've been on it they've added a lot of great new features. It's cool to be using a system where it feels like the team behind it really cares about their userbase and understands their pain.

Pros: Really easy to use, works fast (I've used other scheduling softwares where the app is SO slow that it makes it a real P.I.T.A to use), allows for unlimited services and appointments and clients, can export any list view, flexible way to add hours to my schedule to take appointments, unique landing page for my booking widget...and all of that is for free

Cons: free version doesn't let you sync with any external calendars, free version also limits you to just 1 staff who can accept appointments, not able to customize emails (have asked their support team about this though and they said they're working on getting this out quickly)

Like I said, I started using this tool about 4 months ago and am continuously surprised by all the neat little odds and ends their team keeps adding. I only expect it to get better!

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Elvira! Appreciate you taking the time to provide the valuable feedback on some of the pros and cons of using TimeTap. We're excited to bring you more functionality in the months and years to come!

Thanks for trusting us with your schedule,

Tom

Free 24/7 scheduling "receptionist" done anywhere, anytime using adjustable time zones on any...

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

I like that it replaces a receptionist that doesn't have to play phone tag with customers. It replaces having to read phone messages. Customers can schedule an appointment at their convenience and do not have to wait for the business to open or wait for the office to open back up after lunch. I also like that the customer receives automated confirmations, reminders and follow ups through e-mails and/or texts. It is very private and no one has to know who you are calling if you are at work or in a public setting.