EMDECS Bewertungen

EMDECS

Cloud-based fleet maintenance & repair shop software

3.8/5 (4 Bewertungen)
Blake S.

Aggravating

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

There's no real procedure for transitioning into this program, and the program is incomplete with several options that I would have considered basic still missing, these are being added as far as I know but it was pitched to us as a fully functioning system, not a work in progress.

It seems to be on its way to being a high quality program, but its not there yet and service outages are an all to common occourance

Transitioning from paper/spreadsheet has been horrific, customer service is nice and they do what they can, but they are kind of clueless, it seems like they weren't given any training and are expected to learn it all on the job, from an outside point of view anyway

Weiterempfehlungsquote

4.0/10
Gino G.
Mit Google übersetzen

This system goes down so often, you never know when you’re not going to be able to access your information.

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Their system goes down constantly once for three days with no access to any of our information. This system constantly gets very very slow where you’re unable to work on it because it takes minutes for one page to load.
The worst part we specifically asked if it was QuickBooks compatible but we were told it was. You can only merge a very small portion of the information to QuickBooks. We wasted thousands of dollars In labor to get this set up and to use it to find out it has many flaws.

Very difficult to use. Not QuickBooks compatible as they will tell you it is.

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing software since upgrading from paper files

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All of the tracking features are amazing! From cost, to maintenance history, to repairs, this software makes it very easy rather than our old paper system.

The overall performance could be upgraded but from what I have been told, this is currently in the works.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Rich S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to use and I realized a quick return on my investment

Bewertet am 5.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am very happy with this software. My shop has always been and pen and paper shop, but I needed to get with the times. We chose this product for its easy of use and how quickly my entire shop employees learned how to use the product.

Would like to see it have standard repair times in the system already, but as I have been told they are in the middle of getting this done.