4,6 (296)
Flottenmanagement, GPS-Tracking, ELD-Konformität

Sortieren nach

Bobby
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

customer service has be great.

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

tracking ease and over all help with maintenance and mileage

tracking ease and over all help with maintenance and mileage

i like that we can track each truck with ease from our phone and computers. also it is going to help accounting with keeping up with miles traveled and fuel used

a little difficult to grasp for start up i still have a lot to learn about setting up and the trainers go at a fast paced.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thanks so much for the review, Bobby! We¿re thrilled to hear that our software is improving your fleet management experience¿please let us know if you end up seeing that difference in your accounting operations!

If you ever require any assistance, please feel free to reach out anytime at (866) 320-5810.

Hal

dddd

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

for the money and easy of hook up we are pleased and switching all units over to gps trackit

Easy of hook up
no contract
no cost for unit

to many filters to ge tthe view we want
cant figure out the time stopped at each property on the app

CHIP

GPS TRACKIT OUTSTANDING

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

I LIKE THE EASE OF PLUG AND PLAY DEVICES . KEEPS TRACK OF DRIVER HABITS AND THE ABILITY TO MONITER DRIVING HABITS

UNITS DO NOT READ AT TIMES. SHOWS VEHICLES AT LOCATIONS THEY WERE AT PREVIOUSLY IN REAL TIME.

Hi Chip,

Thanks for sharing your GPS Trackit experience! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our plug-and-play devices. If you ever experience any further issues with your units not reporting, please contact our customer support team. We're here to help you and want to ensure no interruptions to your service.

John
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

User with 3 vehicles

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

Gives me the basic function of seeing where my vehicles are in a straightforward manner. Android app is convenient even if it is limited in function.

Trying to do anything outside of the basics of seeing where vehicles are and getting a geofence report is tedious and not intuitive. The UI is clunky and it isn't readily apparent where I need to go to do many tasks. Would like a way to send alerts not only to a company email/mobile but also to the driver of the vehicle.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thank you for the feedback, John. We value our customer input and are always continuing to enhance our products. I will take your recommendations back to our team.

WADE
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GPS TRACKIT

Bewertet am 23.5.2024

BEING ABLE TO SEND DRIVERS TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS BASED ON THEIR CURRENT LINE OF TRAVEL

NOTHING, I THINK THE PROGRAM WORKS AS IT SHOULD.

Hi Wade,

Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review! We love to hear that GPS Trackit improves your daily business operations. Our team is always here for you 24/7 if you ever need assistance or have any questions.

John
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Keeps Employees and Clients Honest

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

This system has helped me save money by adjusting idle times and route choices employees have taken at time. It also helps me track payroll time because I can track when vehicles enter or leave a geofence. It has also saved me money when a couple former unscrupulous clients have tried to cheat me out of payment by saying we did not do the job. I could send them PDF files with our route, images of where we were and when. After we proved we did our job, we got paid with no further argument. Likewise, we have not had similar occurrences since.

The best thing about this system is the ability to account for my vehicles at all times. It is beneficial to also know if there are any things like hard breaking or acceleration going on. I also track other things like routes used and idle time. This saves money and cuts response time down.

There is not really anything I do not like about it. I like all the functionality even if I do not use all of it all the time. There has been some recent issue with cellular coverage during the switch from 3G to 4G but it was not serious enough to warrant any concern with the software or the devices.

Hi John,

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review! We're so glad that our product has improved the day-to-day business operations of your company. Helping cut costs and response time is something we love to hear from our customers. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Loaiy

Efficient Fleet Management with GPS Trackit:

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

What I liked most about GPS Trackit was its robust and user-friendly tracking system. The platform provided real-time, accurate information about the location and status of our trucks, which was invaluable for our operations. The ease of access and user interface made it simple for our team to track our fleet effectively. The reporting and analytics tools were comprehensive, offering valuable insights into driver behavior, fuel efficiency, and route optimization. Additionally, the customer support was consistently responsive and helpful, ensuring any issues were addressed promptly.

What I liked least about GPS Trackit was the occasional lag in the real-time tracking updates. While it was generally reliable, there were instances where we experienced delays in receiving location information. Moreover, the mobile app's interface could use some improvement for a more seamless user experience. It would be beneficial to streamline the app's design for quicker access to essential data. Finally, the cost of the service, while justifiable for the features provided, might be a limiting factor for smaller businesses with tighter budgets.

Pepper
  • Branche: Großhandel

Excellent product

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Been using for several years and love it. Got my company to implement on several other delivery vehicles and its very cost friendly

Its easy to use, allows me to track my driver and assist in navigating different routes. Allows me to know where my driver is to assist in my customer service. Its ability to track minute by minute allows me to plan things out for the day as to when he will arrive

Its a pretty simple system and the only thing I would suggest is the ability to communicate with the driver some how...maybe just by leaving messages

Hi Pepper,

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled that our product has made tracking your business's drivers easier. There is the capability to send messages to your drivers through our Cloud platform. You can read more about this functionality in this help article: https://gpstrackit-docusign.my.site.com/knowledgebase/s/article/Map-Send-Messages. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience!

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Accurate and easy to use.

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

Our experience has been good. They are responsive when we have transponders that are having issues and quick to resolve the problem.

The GPS let's me keep track of my service crews throughout the day to tell me where they are in there route. It also saved us when a client accused one of our crews of stealing something out of his garage because he thought he saw out truck. Trackit was able to verify that none of our vehicles were at his house on the day of the theft and I was able to show him where every truck was at the time.

We just needed something simple and easy to use and this fit the bill. No need of more bells and whistles. We're old school.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled to hear that our product has improved the day-to-day operations of your business and improved security on your vehicles. We're here 24/7 to help resolve any issues that may come up. Thanks again for taking the time to share your GPS Trackit experience!

Kristina
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great platform

Bewertet am 11.10.2023

GPS tracking is extremely important for the safety of our operations and GPS Trackit not only provides a great platform, but they were competitively priced per unit and contract length. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting eyes on their fleet and drivers.

I did a lot of research prior to signing up with GPS Trackit and did several demos with their competitors. Their platform was (and is) the most user friendly and functional in my opinion. The camera quality is also fantastic and the alert feature has been helpful in notifying drivers of unsafe driving behaviors.

The cameras recently had an update and needed to be re-calibrated (it was alerting our driver of lane departure when he was not doing so). But thankfully, it was a quick call to IT and was resolved right away. Other than that, we have not had any issues or complaints.

Hi Kristina,

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're thrilled that you find our product user-friendly and to work best for your business. Our customer service team is always here to help 24/7 whenever you have any issues. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!

Wendy

Meets out needs

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

It meets our needs for a fairly reasonable cost.

Not always working in real time. We need to know where our trucks are and sometimes there is a lab.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Verizon Connect

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We're glad our product is meeting your needs to improve business operations. We're continuously working to improve our platform, so make sure to keep an eye out for updates. If you ever have any questions or concerns, our 24/7 customer service team is here to help. Thanks again for the great review!

estella

Accurate tracking device

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

I would not want to have all the benefits that GPS Trackit offers. The daily checks on my team location, and easy-to-use follow up reporting is crucial to our business.

Accurate tracking and little downtime. Intuitive reporting.

In the past, updates to our profile (address specifically) have not been changed over and I've had to contact a few times with still no update. Also, after adding an additional device after our initial order, we have to have a separate account instead of just 1 account.

Hi Estella,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're glad that our product has improved operations for your business with accurate tracking and intuitive reporting. If you ever have any additional issues or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We're here to help 24/7. Thank you again for your review!

Cindy
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GPS Trackit is the way to go

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

We have used the device for several years; we researched a device that was not only mid-range priced that also offered all the details that are important to our company and team. The device fit all the criteria and is very easy to use. Customer support is always helpful and addresses any issue with a correction in an expedient manner . We are very happy with the device and have recommended it to other companies

Price as well as the device is very easy to utilize

in all the years we have used the device I can honestly say I have no issues to complain about

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review! We're thrilled you've been a customer for several years and that our product continues to improve operations for your business. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience!

Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vehicle tracking made easy.

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

Great company to work with. If there's any problems, they are very quick to resolve.

Knowing exactly where the vehicles are located.

When there is a data loss, and it takes some time for the system to recover.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're glad that our product has made tracking your vehicles easy. We do our best to resolve any system outages quickly to minimize any issues for our customers. Thanks again for taking the time to share your insight. We're always here 24/7 if you have any questions or concerns.

Brad
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

Very good. Response to concerns has taken more than a few days at times. Follow up to concerns good.
Changes in staff over the last year has been noted along with process effects.

Reports are efficient and utilized. .

Transition to the Cloud version was very clunky, still have down time access. Navigation takes longer than the previous version.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad reports have helped you manage your fleet. Our team is always here 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns. We do our best to resolve issues as quickly as possible. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!

Mark
  • Branche: Bankwesen

review

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

mapping and land mark features, gps tracking of vehicles showing of status ecm

eld not having a recap dash board showing a drivers last 8 days

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and insight. It is always great to hear that customers are benefiting from features on our platform. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer support team. We're happy to help!

Anna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

mine point

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

I like knowing where everything and everone was.

Kept losing connection more often than we thought it should

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear that our product has improved tracking for your company. Our 24/7 support team is just a phone call or email away if you ever have any issues or questions.

Lindsay

GPS Tracking

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Customer support is great!

Customer support is great!

Having the GPS tracking on our service vehicles helps our office with billing.

When the system goes down, it does take a little while to become fully functionally again.

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It's fantastic to hear that our product has helped make life easier for your business. When outages occur, we do our best to resolve them quickly so there is no disruption to your service. If you have any questions or concerns, our team is here to help 24/7. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Elizabeth

Best GPS Software!

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

From the very beginning I have been impressed with this software and this company. Their customer service is incredible and very intentional in making sure the customer is satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone!

GPS Trackit is incredibly easy to use, has one of the best customer support teams, and has so many awesome features that make tracking our fleet so much easier.

The only con is they aren't quite up to speed with GPS dash cams, as their pricing is far higher than other companies we've looked at. Wish that price wasn't so high so we could use that service.

Melissa

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

We can keep up with where our trucks and drivers are.

The website changes our tags after we fix them every time.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and insight. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team so we can further assist you with the issues you're having with tags. We're here 24/7 to help. Thanks, again!

Karen
  • Branche: Großhandel

FC Loves GPS Trackit

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

Happy with the service it provides and the CS personnel are great

Happy with the service it provides and the CS personnel are great

The ability to know where our vehicles are.

Nothing

Hi Karen,

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review. We love having you as a customer! We're thrilled to hear you're happy with our service and customer support team. We're always here to help 24/7 whenever you need us. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Justin

GPS Tracking

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

I like that you are able to pull docs and information

I dont like that the website was changed and now its hard to find what i need

Hi Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that our product has made it easy for your company to pull documents and other information. We encourage you to reach out to our 24/7 customer support team to assist with the issues you are having navigating the website. We're always here to help you! We appreciate your feedback.

Louie

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

it use to be really easy to find what i need. now they changed the website and i cant find the documents i needed. go back to how it was

they changed the website so i cant find what i need

Hi Louie,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We apologize that you're experiencing issues with the platform. Please reach out to our customer support team so we can help resolve the issues your experiencing. We're here 24/7 to help!

Sheri
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost

Bewertet am 6.10.2016

I have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team!

real time data

nothing comes to mind

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thank you for the feedback, Sheri! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you save money and grow your business!

Brenda
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for...

Bewertet am 25.6.2016

We have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board.

I like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.

The only con... is the West Coast base... we don't run into to many problems but when the one little glitch pops up it would be nice if we were all on the same time.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thanks Brenda for the wonderful review! I am glad we met all your fleet's needs and that your experience has been a positive one. :)