Kixie PowerCall

Der schnellste Weg zu mehr Verkaufsgesprächen.

Sortieren nach

Esmeralda

Kixie for Management

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

It served the purpose of answering calls from anywhere in the world. Good connection. Easy to use and understand

Is easy to use, im not tech savy and i found it pretty easy to use. Its launches fast.

I couldn't find the record option on the extension

Antwort von Kixie Web Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Esmerelda, thank you for leaving a review! We're glad you find Kixie helpful and easy to use. For info on call recordings, please see the article linked below, or reach out to our support team via chat or at support@kixie.com. Thanks!

Thomas
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

Talkdesk und ReadyMode

Warum Kixie PowerCall gewählt wurde

The ease and functionality of local presence is what drew me initially to Kixie. We haven't made the full switch yet, as we're still in the trial, but I have really liked what I've seen so far..

Zuvor genutzte Software

Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kixie PowerCall

Mostly for pricing reasons or because Kixie properly and fully integrates with our CRM right out of the box.
Nick
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Rowdie Mitch
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Bewertet am 25.3.2018

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being.

The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast.

I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Mike
  • Branche: Tabak

Kixie PowerCall

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

Antwort von Kixie Web Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Adam
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

The Best Phone System on the Market

Bewertet am 20.11.2022

Kixie has been great all around. Good support, very advanced system. Deploying it was made easy by the staff at kixie.

The local presence feature kixie has is by far superior to any other competitors system. You dont have to buy all the area codes then switch between them. With Kixie, they have unlimited numbers and the system automatically switches between them. Also, the integration with Hubspot is phenomenal.

The system is very complex, and could benefit from being slightly more customizable.

Alec

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Antwort von Kixie Web Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Jeremy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Bewertet am 19.6.2020

Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kixie PowerCall

Our team needs to "dial for dollars" or as others say "smile and dial". It was easy to be distracted with Microsoft Teams. Keep it simple (KISS). Productivity is a benefit.
Mark

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

Rudy
  • Branche: Tabak

Rudy's Kixie Review

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping.

So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant.

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Courtney
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kixie Support at Kick-Off

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

Our team loves how easy the dialer is to operate and how easily they can connect right to a Contacts profile in HubSpot, add/edit notes and details, and power through to the next call! It's great not having to have a completely separate dashboard up to make/take calls and SMS now. The dialer just pops to the front of the screen and you're ready to go! Getting set up was even simple and easy to navigate and their support team is the best we've ever encountered! They stayed right with us until we were fully functioning. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic to work with and he went above and beyond to assist us in our very first week! His dedicated support made us feel as if we were the only company he was tasked to support. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - Courtney T.

Ease of use and connection to Contacts. The simplicity of setup and a fantastic support team.

At the moment, the only con is having to use forwarding numbers while waiting for our numbers to port from our previous carrier and those numbers cannot support SMS. This really isn't a Kixie issue though!

Rondle

Just as you'd expect

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message.

Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Antwort von Kixie Web Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

John

Features and Benefits Galore

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

RingCentral MVP

Warum Kixie PowerCall gewählt wurde

Better integrations and user friendliness

Pricing and fit
Adam
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Zendesk Suite
Chris

Love it!

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Power Dialer and connection boost are both awesome.

At first it was like anything else, something new and I didn’t know much about it or how to use it. Customer service is awesome and always there to lend their help.

Antwort von Kixie Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Chris, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you're finding success and driving greater productivity with our PowerDialer and ConnectionBoost features!

Evelyn

Easy and good dialer.

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

Good, but it didn't resolve what we were expecting, and we needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

It was easy to deploy and use. The local presence feature was ok.

Some features were missing, and the local presence is sharing a pool of numbers for all their clients, it is very often that it needs to use a different number than the area code you are using. The workaround is pay for a specific pool of numbers only for you, increasing the cost. We needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Aloware

Local presence feature.

Easier to deploy.
Kevin
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Troubles from Day One

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use.

The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team.

The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

Dialpad, Aircall und Aloware

The system was shutting down in 2020

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kixie PowerCall

Kixie had unlimited calling and texting, and with our teams volume of calls across North America, it was the leading factor.
Kathy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best dialer solution I have worked with!

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

Since we switched over to Kixie, we have increased our sales by 40% and our departments output by 14%. It was allowed us to scale our business and easily track what works great and where we have room for improvement through their real-time reporting.

Kixie is great right out of the box. Very easy and intuitive to use and comes with all the bells and whistles needed. Integrates perfectly with our CRM and is priced very fairly for the value we get from it.

I am not crazy about the new upgraded view. I wish they have more video tutorials so that users can easily (and quickly) learn about all the added features.

Antwort von Kixie Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kathy, thank you for the review! It's really great to hear that Kixie has helped your team increase sales by 40%, that's awesome!! For more video tutorials on the new dialer view and features, please check out our playlist of video tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZ9XqY1PsQPZ9dC8UdEDkbnAGsVbe9D2

Kristen
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Daily user for Kixie - my personal experience

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

Every software has glitches - so I can look past my frustrations and know that through time and bug fixes, Kixie will continue to improve. The tracking and replay features make my personal experience a breeze.

Kixie makes tracking calls easy - I can track my inbound and outbound calls, watch the patterns throughout the month, and make adjustments to my daily process with this data.
Kixie makes coaching and recall a breeze - If there is a call I did not do well on or a call I did do well on I can send it to my team and they can give feedback. If there was a detail I forgot or did not write down, I can re-listen to the call and pull the information I need.
Kixie makes tracking texts throughout the organization easy - when different members of my team are texting a client, I can see the communication that has happened in the past which keeps me prepared.

Kixie glitches about 5% of all inbound/outbound calls. I was told this is because of my cell service by the support team, but I will hang up the Kixie call and the customer will say "I can hear you much better". This also brings me to my next point - the service team, though prompt in response time, seems to not take responsibility if I report call issues.
Kixie is not easy to use if you're away from your computer. Through the app, if you want to text a client, their contact will not show (as it does through the CRM integration). So if you receive an inbound text through the app, you won't know who its from.

• Branche: Computer-Hardware

Hubspot on Steroids

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

I will never use Hubspot without Kixie again. Connection Boost with Local Presence alone 10X'ed our connection rate.

Click to call, Voicemail Drop, and automated documentation saves so much time and leads to more connections

Being without Kixie when HubSpot updates/changes it's CSS, and it takes a day or two for Kixie to update.

Aircall

Functionality & Pricing

Antwort von Kixie Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're getting more connections with Kixie and HubSpot. We're big fans of HubSpot as well, and we're working with them to make future updates more smooth and seamless. Have a great day!

Matt

PowerCalls

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Gina
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great! Highly Recommend!

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

We are using Kixie as a training and development tool to increase sales velocity. We also use it as a way to increase contact rate with our prospects with the local presence feature.

We were specifically looking for a dialer with a local presence, also texting, and the ability to listen to calls. Kixie checked all the boxes. The system is very easy to use - which made getting the team on board simple. I sat through a demo with hubspot and they didn't have what I needed, and kixie came recommended. I loved they were able to give us a free trial so we could test it out and see how we liked it. Our sales rep at Kixie helped my team with set up & was available to answer any of their questions.

Kixie has all the features we need. We considered a video conference software, however, most of our team doesn't run presentations so we wouldn't have a need for video conferencing. Integration was very simple. the team currently used their cell phones, so it was a simple as connecting hubspot in the settings. set up took 2 minutes per user max.

Duane

Worth a look

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

Antwort von Kixie Web Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

Gus

Kixie is AWESOME!

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Kixie is the best VOIP platform I have ever used. It integrates incredibly well with salesforce (and many others), logging calls and other activities. The Voicemail Drop and Text Templates save people like me, who make 100+ calls a day, a ton of time writing or personalizing messaging to prospects. The "Connection Boost" feature is incredible, and at least doubles our connect rates. Furthermore, the app I downloaded on my personal cell allows me to monitor important texts or calls outside of working hours. 10/10 would recommend Kixie, especially for high output sales teams!

About a year ago and earlier, there were minor issues with short outages. Kixie support was always fast to respond, and our entire org hasn't had any issues in the last year or so.