ServiceTrade Commercial

ServiceTrade Commercial

Kommerzielle Außendienst- und Kundenservice-Anwendung.

4,6 /5 (247 Bewertungen)
4,8
97% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Joshua C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The wind beneath my wings

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clarity in scheduling multiple technicians for multiple stops each and every day. Data and information easily accessible for planning, business development, and more.

ServiceTrade has been a joy to implement and use everyday. The dev team, and everyone at ServiceTrade, have been absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend this solution enough.
From day one, we had no half measures. We jumped in both feet and never looked back. The scheduling makes planning our technicians days straightforward and clear. I could ramble on for hours about how much I love the search functionality, and the data you can quickly get to really get down into the nitty gritty of whatever you're looking for.
To my experience, any software that claims to do everything, does nothing well. ServiceTrade is near perfectly optimized for the scope it encompasses. Features are being added all the time, and the dev team are always enthusiastic. I foresee this product getting lots of love for years and years to come. This product only gets better and better.
Third party integrations have been a breeze, and a staggering amount of third party applications are available.

Only a couple items come to mind, none are deal breakers. A general timeclock for tracking daily general time would be helpful, however we've found a small third party solution for this. Ability to add non-billable appointments and vendor stops would also be nice, and again not a huge deal. A great unification of built-in app and web features would be a great quality of life improvement, however I have a feeling those sneaky devs are up to something already... they always are.

Nicholas R.

ServiceTrade Has Transformed Our Business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before using ServiceTrade we were using emailing of PDF forms on iPads to manage all our of jobs. Having ServiceTrade took our business to a whole new level and allowed us to expand into multiple offices.

ServiceTrade has a great product that is intuitive to use. Since we subscribed 4 years ago they have continued to expand on the capabilities with updates to the software every 2-4 weeks. They are very responsive to requests for features and the customer support is super friendly and helpful. They integrate with key software companies to expand their functionality (like Intacct and Quickbooks) and they have a great API and integration with Zapier.

I hope they can continue to accelerate the addition of new features. There are a lot of companies out there trying to solve the same problems. I haven't seen anyone providing better value yet but I hope ServiceTrade stays ahead of the competition because whoever has the best software to manage their business will hold a significant advantage int he marketplace and we would like to stay with ServiceTrade. Switching software is a pain!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Ken M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The upload of PDFs is slow

Bewertet am 3.6.2018

It's efficiency

The maps and the location services are handy. I also like the deficiencies areas, but working for different divisions requires adjusting to different styles by each manager. Some want each difficieny listed individually, which is time consuming, while others like all lumped under one visit which is easier.

The pdf loading is slow and I need to wait and make sure it loads. If signal strength is 2 bars or under the upload will fail. Also one photo at a time can be loaded. Also in defiencies

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Eric C.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Beat the billion dollar bullies

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love all the problems this software was able to solve. I am secure in knowing that customer service will always take care of my issues. I love the fact that training is available as well as a well-regulated wiki.

The customer service and the company that designs and runs the software. I love the fact that I was able to go paperless.

Like any complex software, there is a learning curve when implementing. Also, buying this software does not address every aspect of running a service business. For example, live messaging or phone service.

Tyler W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Service Trade has really helped our company with scheduling and invoicing

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very happy with how ServiceTrade has helped our business.

Ability to set up reoccurring events easily.

The ability to create more information for jobs that have multiple billings through customer previous billings page. Currently, the customers previous billings have a job type but when it comes to repairs, the ability to sort through more details on the customer page without having to click each prior job would be really helpful

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Mace B.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

ServiceTrade Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Both the people and the product are great. It is a great fit for our organization

The ease and the learning curb. It has been extremely easy for our field technicians to learn and implement the use of ServiceTrade into their daily routines.

The development team is constantly coming out with new releases. I wish there was a better way for us to keep up with learning those new features and put them to use.

Reggie F.

Service Trade Rocks

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is easy to use and robust. I have personally used 3 other automated dispatching software programs and this one by far is the best I have used. I love the fact that with a couple of clicks I can find history on any asset we have performed work on. The ease of building and sending quotes has increased our customer approval. Pictures and videos being uploaded to both the work acknowledgement and the quote makes explaining things to the customer unnecessary in most cases. They can just open the link and look at everything we wrote up. Our customers love the detail and the ease of use for approving quotes and for looking up their asset history on their own. All in all an awesome program.

The ease and simplicity the program is to use both on the administrative side and the field side

It can sometimes get slow when you have a customer that has a lot (over 800) assets.

Michael A.

Opinion

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Is 100 better and more accountable than Datamine, however the inventory feature with PartsLedger is no good.

Easy to use and the fact that the information can be easy download to Excel

The interaction with PartsLedger is terrible.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Randy R.

Safety and Compliance Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Service Trade has been excellent, I have no complaints.

It is very easy to use and once the user understands how the software works, it is very fast to use.

When viewing photos, it would be nice if there was an auto expand feature to make the photos easier to view. Also, online form completion would be nice.

Andrew S.

Excellent for Service Industry

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We continue to grow and grow with our small business, and ServiceTrade has been an integral part of that growth.

The ability to schedule and track all of our employees at a few clicks of the mouse. We also love that we can take pictures and upload notes to the accounts.

Not really much, there has been some bugs here and there, but they are quick to act on them and update any issues.

Sonya B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

I can not hardly think of anything that I don't like about Service Trade! Every once in a while I can see a paper that a tech uploaded, but when you try to open it to the full screen it will just be white & there is no paper, so then I can't save it. And sometimes it will not let you adjust a paper or picture with the dragging the corners feature. But those things only happen like 1 time a month, if that.

Mark M.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ServiceTrade offers everything we need and more.

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a busy Service Company in the HVAC/Refrigeration industry, we have a number of areas within our business. Dispatching new service calls, completing routine scheduled Preventive Maintenance visits, payroll to hours employees, commission to other employees and quoting repairs from both within and out in the field. This software does it all. I went from payroll being a nightmare of hand written time sheets and multiple days of work to running a Clock Event Report from ServiceTrade and having my payroll done in 1-2 hours for an entire weeks worth of work. I particularly like the flow of the quoting and email notifications which keep me informed as the owner even when I am not in my office. My management and supervisors all have the ability to receive those same notifications and are already planning and proceeding with the work before I’ve even returned to my desk/office.

This software has many different features that help our business daily and combines everything needed in one software. Whether its time clocking for payroll, dispatching, re-curing jobs or quoting there are so many features to this software that continue to streamline our operations. ServiceTrade has a modern day approach to making our service work visible to the customer with pictures/videos all combined within the digital experience that todays customers demand. We struggled with a number of other softwares in the past before finally finding ServiceTrade.

With any multi-layer software that has many features, it takes time to learn and navigate through everything that it provides. I promise you that once you cross over the initial learning curve, you will be impressed with what this software can do to help all your employee’s jobs and lesson yours as business owners.

David C.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Service Trade absolutely revolutionized our business. It is amazing.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company went from a literal shoe box full of index cards to Service Trade. It was such an abrupt jump in technology our heads were left spinning. There are so many benefits to using Service Trade that it is difficult to lay them all out. The best way to describe it this. If our company were a car, we went from square wheels to round wheels. Everything just runs smoother and almost all our information is accessible from anywhere.

Service Trade understands the needs of service contractors today. Many of us (contractors) are simply not plugged in to the highly valuable technology platforms that we desperately need to compete in the service industry. They have assembled a software platform that is easy to use, easy to learn and yet, provides AMAZING tools that most service companies and contractors could never conceptualize, let alone build, implement and support. They are accessible and interested in my success as a contractor.

There is not much I do not like about Service Trade. If I were talking to a friend about Service Trade, I would say that some of my employees faced a bit of a leaning curve to get through. One cannot simply sign up and never work again. They offer live human U.S. based training (a deal sealer for me), training videos, a trouble ticket system, on screen walk through and a growing knowledge center. Like any cutting edge technology, it is exciting to learn, and WELL worth the effort.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

David, Thank you for sharing your story. I'll make sure that our services team know that they've made a different for your staff. We're happy to be your partner! -- Shelley

Bobby H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I am a technician using ServiceTrade for my daily jobs

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a great application to use for the service industry and I know that there are still a bunch of small mom and pop places using the good ole pen and pad method for their services. I’ve been recommending this application to these small companies when I service them trying to simplify their lives really.

I like that we can run everything into and out of ServiceTrade with scheduling the jobs as well as invoicing from that listed job and have everything linked to one system instead Of pulling from everywhere to close out one job. It simplifies the entire process from the admin side. From the technician side, it lays everything out in a systematic fashion. Our jobs are separated by the day and we can attach photos, invoices with job line items, as well as list deficiencies that still remain with photos. Also with the customer being able to have access to it, they are on the same page and know everything that is going on at all times and aren’t kept in the dark.

The one thing that can improve I would say is when you select map to map ping the location of your jobs. It would be fantatstic to be able to select just a day instead of showing your entire schedule. We drive all over the state as well as surrounding states and to be able to narrow the search to just show what I have tomorrow for example, I could visually see where my jobs are and plan my day accordingly. This one be the greatest improvement to make from a technician standpoint.

Linda N.

Saved by Service Trade!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am solving the problems of scheduling jobs for on time appointments. It was a nightmare before Service Trade. Now, I can schedule jobs and the techs love it. They each have iPads with the Service Trade app on them and we communicate all day instead of waiting for them to return to the office at the end of the day!

The service and software are perfect for our company and it keeps everyone on schedule.  I like that the techs can look ahead for the week and see where they are working and what jobs they are doing.  Also, I can keep up with where they are located and how they are doing time wise.   If I need to add another job while the tech is in the field, I can. I can update my customers by calling a customer to inform them that the tech will be early or late to the appointment because I can see where they are located and how long they have been on the job. I don't know how we survived without Service Trade!!  They saved us!! Thank you!!

I only have one complaint about the software and that is when I need to reschedule a job from one week to the other, I can't do it without going in the job and making the change. I would love to be able to move the jobs in the scheduling area where you just click and drag the job to the next day! I've asked Service Trade about this idea...I'm sure they will have it at some point!

Crystal W.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A must-have for modern service industry businesses

Bewertet am 24.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you're scheduling multiple crews, wanting to see where the techs are/ when they clocked in, and wanting to give customers great follow up information and photos, you pretty much have to have Service Trade. After the initial learning curve, which is definitely not bad, it frees up a lot of time and bandwidth because you can do much more. It keeps it organized for you and impresses your customers with the technology they expect- even from their HVAC, fire/ safety service, etc.

We've made a number of requests for changes and tweaks in the system to customize it further to our needs. Not all can be accommodated, but tech support has been great at listening to us and making sure they understand what we want. Then they tell us if it's feasible or if there is a better way that already exists. We've been really happy with the personalized touch. We attended their recent conference in SC and were really pleased with the additional ideas that are available that we're not yet implementing- getting to work on those ASAP.

Get with the future or get left behind. ServiceTrade is the new requirement for what we must provide to do good work and give customers what they want. ST is allowing us to expand and grow.

Ease of use, short initial learning curve, number of available features

Invoicing could be smoother - requesting more features for this area

David H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Flexible tool for completing job paperwork

Bewertet am 26.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The vendor spent several days at our company training us. He showed us how to use the app and web site and then reviewed our paperwork after we had spent a day in the field of actually using it on OUR jobs, on location. This was key to help us refine the details of how to properly use the software.
The software allows us the flexibility of downloading paperwork from our main office to our tablets used in the field and uploading inspection and service forms and images back as scanned .pdf or .jpg files from the field, fillable .pdf's from the app, images directly from the tablet camera, or images and files stored on the hard drive, they can be emailed to the app or downloaded through the web site. This flexibility allows us to use many means to accomplish our work. I have found that the scanner app I used previously can share the scanned files directly with service trade without opening any other app, I used to have to scan the document, close the scanner app, open the file, share it to my email and then fill in the email address and other info to email to the recipient.
This software also makes it easy to include a photo to document work that needs done or problems that need to be corrected as well as a quick image of the completed job to document how it looked when we left.

We currently have to continue using our old method of paperwork as well as using service trade to make sure there is nothing lost until everyone is comfortable with it so we have to do the paperwork twice. The software is internet based so in remote locations without Wi-Fi or good cellular reception it can be nearly impossible to get or send the paperwork. Some of the work can be downloaded before traveling to the site, completed in the field and then uploaded after returning to an area with good reception but this doesn't allow accurate timestamp of arrival and departure and the signed work order has to be left open until it can be uploaded.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Ena R.
Branche: Industrieautomation
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ServiceTrade - a great product for service teams!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This is our 3rd go around with Field service software and up until this point I truly did not feel we would find something that would work in our industry. I am very pleased to have found ServiceTrade. This software is clear, concise and easy to navigate. The implementation was a breeze and - a real pleasure to work with Steve and Aaron. Both gentlemen seem to understand the business itself and not just the software which is where I have experience difficulty with other software providers as they were not able to help me solve our business problems. It is easy to find the information you are looking for and the ability to tentatively schedule and plan out 3 months ahead is game-changing for us. Updates every two weeks and the software is continually adding new functionality means that we can continue to improve over the long term. This softrware is well thought out and suited to real working service companies.

Easy to navigate, scheduling and planning in advance, different views for scheduling vs. dispatch is a real bonus. Recurring services is an important feature for us and this software handles it the best I've seen. Tracking discrepancies ensures we don't drop the ball internally and ensures we provide the level of service we promise our customers. The asset details and the fact that technicians can access both the assets, and the job histories of each asset really easily makes their jobs so much easier. Ability to provide updates and job work orders/invoices to customers without any duplication using service link is a great feature.

I wish there was better reporting on technician hours as a separate report. It is easy to see the time on a job basis but it would be extremely helpful to report hours on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis separate from the jobs themselves.

Eric H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The most useful business tool on the market, which a company can't afford not to have

Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Service Trade is an asset for any company, big or small. I have worked using many other company, electronic based tracking tools, but none as extensive as Service Trade. Service Trade can do it all, quoting, deficiency tracking, pictures and work acknowledgements. The comment section is very useful for field technicians to keep track of the trends at any customer site. I utilize the tablet version, and the smartphone version. It would be great if signatures were available to be captured on the smartphone app as well.

Its user friendly, its an asset to any company, of any size. It helps save paper and helps save time with its ability to capture images. It also make turn around time to send out quotes 10 times faster as the deficiency section is real time, even before a tech leaves a site.

On the Mobile phone version, technicians can't capture customer signatures.

Eric H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best tools on the market, for a business of any size

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I continue to be able to get quotes out faster than my customers have a chance to bid out the work. So the deficiencies I find, I typically end up conducting repairs for. Customers want solutions now... this app allows that

This software does it all. If you are looking to cut operations cost, as far as tracking job completion, deficiencies and scheduling, you will love this software. As far as I'm concerned, it's unmatched, and I've been in my profession for over 15 years, with big companies, who waste lots of time and money attempting to create similar tools which aren't incrementally close. Real rime deficiency quoting destroys competition who don't use this application.

From a user standpoint, there are many options only available from the web version which I think could be useful to technicians who use the mobile version. The number one thing for me would be the ability to schedule jobs from the mobile app which then can be integrated into the calendar on the mobile device. This to me is the only thing I would change.

Linda N.

Office Under Control...thanks to Service Trade

Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started working at our family business in January of 2015. I was going to assist the ladies in the office and learn how to do their work, so when they were out sick or on vacation, their work would continue to be completed and they wouldn't be bombarded when they returned to their office. Well, after three months of working three days a week, I took over the management of the office and both ladies left our company. I was shocked at how inefficient the office staff was running the office. Now, thanks to Service Trade, the office is under control. I love the way you can schedule the jobs and make the service recurring, so you don't miss out on the opportunity to service your customer in a timely manner. We add the price to the job so the tech does not have to call us every time he is unsure of the price! This feature has been great for the new techs who haven't learned our pricing structure yet. I do not know how we conducted business before Service Trade, well yes I do....very inefficiently! At first, I was very overwhelmed with the system. The training was full of so much information that my head was spinning! But now after a few mini learning sessions, I consider it easy to use and understand. The quality of the product is the BEST!! So many features are available, that I still don't use all of them. My favorite feature is the connection with Quick Books. The invoices transfer to QB and we just add the invoice number and e-mail it to the customer! No more waiting for the techs to return to the office with hand written invoices for us to enter in QB. We just added the inspection reports to the system, so now we have very nice, clean , easy to read inspection reports from our techs entering the information in the system. Gone are the days of the paper inspection forms that come back to us all dirty, torn and unorganized. The guys at Service Trade are great! Any time I have a problem, it is solved in a timely manner. I've contacted them via the web, e-mail and by phone. They are always willing to assist me with my crazy questions! The money that we paid for Service Trade is worth it! I wouldn't run my office without it. Thanks Service Trade for making my transition to working full time a better experience than it would have been without you!

Eric D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product that keeps getting better

Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Service Trade team gets it. They listen to their customers and are constantly updating their platform. I attended the annual Digital Wrap show in 2016 and was blown away with how much valuable information they had put together. I will be at this show every year and will remain a loyal customer for as many years we are both in business. With the help of the Service Trade team that will be many decades into the future.

The simple design and usability for my service technicians. My guys are true blue collar workers, with dirty hands and they use Service Trade every day.

It is really not a criticism of Service Trade, but I wish they could roll out Android updates as quickly as they can Apple. I understand enough of the technical issues to know that it is because there are so many different Android platforms, but... Other than that I do not know of any real other cons.

Joey H.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The last update fixed alot of minor things that i would have suggested. Good job!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The one thing i can think of is getting the software to rememer email adresses when finishing work acknowledgments. Similar to How your email works, as you start typing in the email address it will pull up previous ones used that match. This will keep repeat customers from having to type in there full email adress every time. Some custommers have a hard time finding those dificult keys strokes like "_".

Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Any cons have nothing to do with the software and Everything to do with APPLE DEVICES.
I often wonder how it works on an Android Platform.
Maybe FIX THE BUG WITH { }[ ]~<> SYMBOLS in the deficiency section .......Im the lucky one who caused this error at our company, locking up a couple jobs on the office side. OOPS....

Thomas O.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Service Trade Mobile App.

Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have solved all our paper issues using one application. We are able to dispatch, quote, run time cards, conduct billing, keep track of open jobs based on shipping information. Plus if the technician doesn’t know where to go it goes right to maps for directions. Like I said it’s a great app. And gets better all the time.

The versatility to plan out jobs, pull up your assets, look back at prior work history, and to be totally paperless. It’s a little time consuming building your customers base. But once you have that established. You can do a repair, complete the job , add your pictures to the job , have a customer sign once completed. Review and expedite billing all within 24 hours. It don’t get much better than that.

A little slow at loading when you first start out for the day. Wish processing speeds were just a little faster. Not start and reboot, and now your ready to process. I hope that’s explained properly.

Nino C.

Service Trade Software - 2 Thumbs Up

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

There is a lot that I like about this company. I guess if I had to single it out I would say that their willingness to listen to their customers and update their software is their biggest strength. That may sound trite, but the fact is that once you get started using software on a daily basis you will invariably come up with issues in which you see how the software could operate in a more efficient manner. In other companies that I have worked with that is where the communications stop. With Service Trade though, they take your suggestions and work on plugging them in to their operating software. They have a fantastic relationship with their customer base, and until we started using Service Trade I had no idea that there was a company out there that cared about their customers enough to work their suggestions into workable solutions.

We have had small glitches in the software (mostly tablet issues) over the past 22 months, but for the most part they have been handled quickly.