ServiceTrade

4,6 (305)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Kommerzielle Außendienst- und Kundenservice-Anwendung.

Sortieren nach

George
George
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade has allowed our company to go to the next level

Bewertet am 31.5.2018

This software allows for ease of customer database management. I like that I can store pictures and comments while doing a survey

I would like to see more features geared towards sales procedures (follow up reminders, call logs, etc.)
I would like to be able to port survey pictures to a quote.

Allen
  • Branche: Restaurants

Service Trade

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Overall Experience as been Good to Great.

Overall Experience as been Good to Great.

Service Trade is a valuable tool to help manage our business from intake to invoicing.

I would like to see all the add on features (Parts Ledger & Timecard) to be accessed through the main software website/Mobil app. We also need affordable solutions to integrate with other 3rd party Facility Management Software's. (Service Channel, Corrigo, Simple FM, Ecotrak).

Jacob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be cutting edge but not premier anymore.

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

It's too expensive and too focused to be the best solution for us. But, I don't want to switch again so we're sticking with it, for now.

It's great for creating and dispatching service jobs.

It's too restrictive for any work other than service work, and it's too expensive to only be one of multiple solutions, so we have to use it for everything and find workarounds

Sonya

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

I can not hardly think of anything that I don't like about Service Trade! Every once in a while I can see a paper that a tech uploaded, but when you try to open it to the full screen it will just be white & there is no paper, so then I can't save it. And sometimes it will not let you adjust a paper or picture with the dragging the corners feature. But those things only happen like 1 time a month, if that.

Mark
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ServiceTrade offers everything we need and more.

Bewertet am 11.6.2019

As a busy Service Company in the HVAC/Refrigeration industry, we have a number of areas within our business. Dispatching new service calls, completing routine scheduled Preventive Maintenance visits, payroll to hours employees, commission to other employees and quoting repairs from both within and out in the field. This software does it all. I went from payroll being a nightmare of hand written time sheets and multiple days of work to running a Clock Event Report from ServiceTrade and having my payroll done in 1-2 hours for an entire weeks worth of work. I particularly like the flow of the quoting and email notifications which keep me informed as the owner even when I am not in my office. My management and supervisors all have the ability to receive those same notifications and are already planning and proceeding with the work before I’ve even returned to my desk/office.

This software has many different features that help our business daily and combines everything needed in one software. Whether its time clocking for payroll, dispatching, re-curing jobs or quoting there are so many features to this software that continue to streamline our operations. ServiceTrade has a modern day approach to making our service work visible to the customer with pictures/videos all combined within the digital experience that todays customers demand. We struggled with a number of other softwares in the past before finally finding ServiceTrade.

With any multi-layer software that has many features, it takes time to learn and navigate through everything that it provides. I promise you that once you cross over the initial learning curve, you will be impressed with what this software can do to help all your employee’s jobs and lesson yours as business owners.

Richard
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Review from FIRE FIGHTER PRODUCTS, Inc 2-2-24

Bewertet am 2.2.2024

The centralized Online Dashboard and Layout.

Actual human live customer support is almost non-existent. No dedicated support, everything is by online service ticket, usually handled 6-8 hours or the next day.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

Thank you for taking time to share feedback. We do provide live support from 9 am - 7 pm EST and resolve many issues within a few hours. Our customer satisfaction score of 94% year to date indicates we generally do a good job, but there are always areas we can improve. We value all customer feedback and use it to continuously improve our support and service. Our customer support manager would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your experience. Feel free to call customer support at (919) 246-9900, opt 2, and ask to speak with Ryan Jernigan directly.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued, ServiceTrade Customer!

Leah

Bobby
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I am a technician using ServiceTrade for my daily jobs

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

It is a great application to use for the service industry and I know that there are still a bunch of small mom and pop places using the good ole pen and pad method for their services. I’ve been recommending this application to these small companies when I service them trying to simplify their lives really.

I like that we can run everything into and out of ServiceTrade with scheduling the jobs as well as invoicing from that listed job and have everything linked to one system instead Of pulling from everywhere to close out one job. It simplifies the entire process from the admin side. From the technician side, it lays everything out in a systematic fashion. Our jobs are separated by the day and we can attach photos, invoices with job line items, as well as list deficiencies that still remain with photos. Also with the customer being able to have access to it, they are on the same page and know everything that is going on at all times and aren’t kept in the dark.

The one thing that can improve I would say is when you select map to map ping the location of your jobs. It would be fantatstic to be able to select just a day instead of showing your entire schedule. We drive all over the state as well as surrounding states and to be able to narrow the search to just show what I have tomorrow for example, I could visually see where my jobs are and plan my day accordingly. This one be the greatest improvement to make from a technician standpoint.

Amanda

ServiceTrade Review

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

We are extremely happy with the ServiceTrade product and team.

We are extremely happy with the ServiceTrade product and team.

ServiceTrade is easy to use for everyone in our company. This includes field technicians on the mobile app, schedulers, billers, managers, sales, and corporate users. ServiceTrade helps us track recurring services so that inspections are not missed. With deficiency tracking, they make it simple to quote repairs as soon as they're located and get the issues resolved for customers more quickly. The Service Portal for customers allows them to see their inspection reports, photos, job history, and upcoming appointments at a glance.Their support team is always friendly, quick with their responses, and helpful. Behind the scenes, their developers work quickly and thoroughly to ensure that new features are built as requested, tested, and then rolled out with minimal errors.

It would be nice for the mobile app and web versions to automatically log users out after a certain period of inactivity. We have found that some technicians have not logged out in several months, which is usually the root cause of mobile app glitches they experience.

LINDA

Saved by Service Trade!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

I am solving the problems of scheduling jobs for on time appointments. It was a nightmare before Service Trade. Now, I can schedule jobs and the techs love it. They each have iPads with the Service Trade app on them and we communicate all day instead of waiting for them to return to the office at the end of the day!

The service and software are perfect for our company and it keeps everyone on schedule.  I like that the techs can look ahead for the week and see where they are working and what jobs they are doing.  Also, I can keep up with where they are located and how they are doing time wise.   If I need to add another job while the tech is in the field, I can. I can update my customers by calling a customer to inform them that the tech will be early or late to the appointment because I can see where they are located and how long they have been on the job. I don't know how we survived without Service Trade!!  They saved us!! Thank you!!

I only have one complaint about the software and that is when I need to reschedule a job from one week to the other, I can't do it without going in the job and making the change. I would love to be able to move the jobs in the scheduling area where you just click and drag the job to the next day! I've asked Service Trade about this idea...I'm sure they will have it at some point!

Great software

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Ease of communication between office and mobile technicians

Ease of communication between office and mobile technicians

Ease of use, features offered, always improving.

Visibility. Some features could be better viewed with an overview dashboard effect in mind, so there's less clicking from screen to screen.

Tony

Service trade review

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

Our folks really like it. Its a good service/work order platform

Our folks really like it. Its a good service/work order platform

The ease of use and the amount of data it can handle

The cost for additional things it does is expensive. Time card, forms, etc.

Crystal
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for modern service industry businesses

Bewertet am 24.10.2016

If you're scheduling multiple crews, wanting to see where the techs are/ when they clocked in, and wanting to give customers great follow up information and photos, you pretty much have to have Service Trade. After the initial learning curve, which is definitely not bad, it frees up a lot of time and bandwidth because you can do much more. It keeps it organized for you and impresses your customers with the technology they expect- even from their HVAC, fire/ safety service, etc.

We've made a number of requests for changes and tweaks in the system to customize it further to our needs. Not all can be accommodated, but tech support has been great at listening to us and making sure they understand what we want. Then they tell us if it's feasible or if there is a better way that already exists. We've been really happy with the personalized touch. We attended their recent conference in SC and were really pleased with the additional ideas that are available that we're not yet implementing- getting to work on those ASAP.

Get with the future or get left behind. ServiceTrade is the new requirement for what we must provide to do good work and give customers what they want. ST is allowing us to expand and grow.

Ease of use, short initial learning curve, number of available features

Invoicing could be smoother - requesting more features for this area

Eric
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools on the market, for a business of any size

Bewertet am 23.5.2018

I continue to be able to get quotes out faster than my customers have a chance to bid out the work. So the deficiencies I find, I typically end up conducting repairs for. Customers want solutions now... this app allows that

This software does it all. If you are looking to cut operations cost, as far as tracking job completion, deficiencies and scheduling, you will love this software. As far as I'm concerned, it's unmatched, and I've been in my profession for over 15 years, with big companies, who waste lots of time and money attempting to create similar tools which aren't incrementally close. Real rime deficiency quoting destroys competition who don't use this application.

From a user standpoint, there are many options only available from the web version which I think could be useful to technicians who use the mobile version. The number one thing for me would be the ability to schedule jobs from the mobile app which then can be integrated into the calendar on the mobile device. This to me is the only thing I would change.

ena
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ServiceTrade - a great product for service teams!

Bewertet am 3.10.2016

This is our 3rd go around with Field service software and up until this point I truly did not feel we would find something that would work in our industry. I am very pleased to have found ServiceTrade. This software is clear, concise and easy to navigate. The implementation was a breeze and - a real pleasure to work with Steve and Aaron. Both gentlemen seem to understand the business itself and not just the software which is where I have experience difficulty with other software providers as they were not able to help me solve our business problems. It is easy to find the information you are looking for and the ability to tentatively schedule and plan out 3 months ahead is game-changing for us. Updates every two weeks and the software is continually adding new functionality means that we can continue to improve over the long term. This softrware is well thought out and suited to real working service companies.

Easy to navigate, scheduling and planning in advance, different views for scheduling vs. dispatch is a real bonus. Recurring services is an important feature for us and this software handles it the best I've seen. Tracking discrepancies ensures we don't drop the ball internally and ensures we provide the level of service we promise our customers. The asset details and the fact that technicians can access both the assets, and the job histories of each asset really easily makes their jobs so much easier. Ability to provide updates and job work orders/invoices to customers without any duplication using service link is a great feature.

I wish there was better reporting on technician hours as a separate report. It is easy to see the time on a job basis but it would be extremely helpful to report hours on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis separate from the jobs themselves.

Thomas
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade Mobile App.

Bewertet am 6.7.2019

We have solved all our paper issues using one application. We are able to dispatch, quote, run time cards, conduct billing, keep track of open jobs based on shipping information. Plus if the technician doesn’t know where to go it goes right to maps for directions. Like I said it’s a great app. And gets better all the time.

The versatility to plan out jobs, pull up your assets, look back at prior work history, and to be totally paperless. It’s a little time consuming building your customers base. But once you have that established. You can do a repair, complete the job , add your pictures to the job , have a customer sign once completed. Review and expedite billing all within 24 hours. It don’t get much better than that.

A little slow at loading when you first start out for the day. Wish processing speeds were just a little faster. Not start and reboot, and now your ready to process. I hope that’s explained properly.

Beau
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Associated Fire Field Tech Review

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

Tracking past present and future jobs is critical to our company. This helps us stay better organized.

Being able to Tracy past present and future jobs and the notes and paperwork that are attached to those jobs. I am constantly using previous reports and notes from each customer to inspect and troubleshoot.

The cost of retrofitting our inspection forms into service trade forms. With how expensive this app is that is something that should be included not an up charge. There are a lot of feature we could use that Service trade offers but they are too expensive of upgrades. The app also freezes and glitches a lot on tablet mode. I cannot have the customers sign the work acknowledgment because it is not compatible with windows computers and then is too small of a box on my iPhone.

Rick

Service Trade Review

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

from the steps to input a service call in the office to dispatching and closing it out the ease of operations and the information provided my the techs fir billing makes the entire process more efficient and profitable. Could never go back to the old way of doing things

ease of use not only for office personnel inputing projects but the ease fr the in there field service personnel, this is where the biggest benefit and savings come in, the field guys grasp on the ease if use and because of the ease of use they bought into it and enjoy using it.

No real Cons just know that they are constantly tweaking and modifying to improve

Pearlene

Fire Force Service Trade

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

Over all I am very happy with service trade. I am building a kitchen department and without it I would be very time consuming.

Everyday use and tracking of jobs is user friendly. The reminders for services due is critical to cash flow. The bid system allows us to quickly secure jobs and manage them. Our customers can easily see the photos and reports to justify the expense of keeping their fire systems compliant,

I do not not like the canned responses from the service team. I am very busy and when I need help I do not have time to read an article. For the money we spend on this system I feel a live person should help not refer me to an article.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear ServiceTrade is helping you better manage your time and your company's cash flow :)

You can always call into support if talking with a specialist is more helpful to you than reading an article.

Thanks again.

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software has been a godsend to us in terms of managing our crews and time more efficiently...

Bewertet am 23.5.2018

It brought us into the 21st century regarding our scheduling and employee management.

Simple to upload photos, documents, and audio files to supplement records. Frequent updates with new, easily utilizable features shows that the company is always striving to improve their product. Customer service is excellent. Employees generally have a good sense of humour and are client-oriented.

Cost to integrate with QuickBooks (high price for smaller businesses) versus cost of time spent to duplicate invoices in both programs w/out integration (and the maddening redundancy). Would be great if we could directly import associated files when transitioning from a past inspection to a scheduled job instead of uploading the files all again for the job.

Jasman
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very resourceful easy to function

Bewertet am 3.5.2017

There are several benefits our company gets from this software. It stores our jobs and details, our technicians use it to track where they are to go. We store special notes and comments that helps with invoicing. It helps the executives with gross profits margins. We track parts and labor hours and job details.

Easy to navigate around the software. I can search for customers using different variations of the name of business and/or the address of the location.

The only thing that I do not care for to much is the tagging feature. If one job is tagged that tag sticks to customer each time a job is set. I.E a customer may be tagged to have a PO for a specific job and maybe the next doesn't need a PO because it was under the dollar value. The PO tag sticks to that customer each time insinuating that the job needs a PO when it not necessarily the case.

Bethanne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps make my job a lot easier!!

Bewertet am 2.5.2017

I love how our techs can upload all of their paperwork & pictures for jobs. I can go to a customers location & see all of the jobs we have ever done for them. We can adjust paperwork & pictures with the drag & fix option. I like how it keeps track of our techs drive hours & work hours separate. There is a place for all of our information. It is just the best!!

Like once every 6 months it might go down for like 5 minutes. But they get it fixed & back up & running.

Travis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of service from a developer who interacts primarily with the API

Bewertet am 21.10.2016

ServiceTrade is very feature rich and I'm impressed by the variety of use cases that it handles and wealth of features. However for us, this plus is often a downside. We have very specific use cases and sometimes the way data is setup in service trade is not the best fit for us. However, this isn't really a complaint, rather an observation. If ServiceTrade was to fit our needs better, it would not fit the needs of other organizations.

I've been impressed with the responsiveness of the service and development teams who have provided timely and detailed answers to questions I have raised.

Feature rich UI.

With the wide use cases, it often feels like I'm having to solve two or three problems to solve one of our internal problems. Meaning, it is sometimes a complicated process to map a feature request in our domain to an implementation integrating service trade... but I don't know that there is a way to solve that. It is the nature of the service trade platform to have to accommodate a wide variety of use cases, and I understand that.

Kyle

BEST ONLINE PLATFORM TO STREAMLINE YOUR SERVICE BUSINESS

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

I highly recommend this platform to any service oriented company. The streamlined software enhances efficiency while distinguishing your company above others.

Our technicians all use the software to clock in to jobs, make notes and take pictures of jobs, and maintain records for each customer. This easy to use online software allows for us to quote customers and track service progress easily between the office and on the field.

This software is great, the only issue our techs have experienced is in areas with poor cell service.

Trevor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service trade for the daily user

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

Overall
I am quite happy with the Service.
After all of the bugs got sorted out, it has been...

Overall
I am quite happy with the Service.
After all of the bugs got sorted out, it has been amazing to use especially for the day to day operations

I like that it is easy to use, and I am able to find what I am looking for very quickly

There are some connectivity issues, and there have been some issues with having to upload the reports
The have been times where I have had to delete the program off my phone and reinstall it just so the uploads can work correctly

Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use service trade for all my service repair quoting ,It's Awesome

Bewertet am 21.8.2017

The biggest thing for me is the speed of getting the quote to the customer for service at their facility. A lot of time i can send a quote while the Technician is still on site and we are able to get approval for that repair that same day, Saves a trip back

we like the way we attach pictures of deficiencies so the customer is able to see the issues with their equipment.

sometimes there are updates done and i am not aware of them until i am using the program, all in all i really don't have any issues with Service Trade