CallTools Erfahrungen

CallTools

All-in-One Predictive Dialer und Lösung für Inbound Call Center.

Sortieren nach

By far the best Predictive Dialer and Best Value - Thrilled with the System and Customer...

Bewertet am 27.10.2017

I use the system every single day and I could not be happier with it. Easy to Use and had every single function you could ever need, Excellent Customer Service - By Far the best Product I found.

By far the best predictive dialer I found on the market - I tested 38 other predictive dialers including Five9, Ytel, PhoneBurner, Convoso, ChaseData, Augutech, VanillaSoft, PIMS Dialer, CallShaper and many others and this dialer was by far the best and was less expensive than just about every other system I tested. Sean in Customer Service was absolutely fantastic and got me setup immediately. Everyone in Customer Service is extremely responsive and helpful as well as polite and kind. I could not be any happier with the service. I DEFINITELY recommend CallTools to any company where the phone is essential to their business as it is to mine. CallTools is seriously the full package - Excellent Customer Service, Instant Setup, Easy to Use, Constant Updates to Make the System Better and More Effective, Modern Looking Software that's Easy to Look at All Day and all for less money than every other company I tested. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLTOOLS. You will not be disappointed.

Peter

CallTools Review

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my acct. rep. and has been nothing short of amazing. I will most likely be back shortly.

I find its very user friendly and provides many options to implement for calling / tracking etc.

Nothing really.....I simply want to try another vendor to compare services.

Readymode

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallTools

I thought Xencall sounded like a better fit for a big company but Im going to try them to compare.

Antwort von CallTools

Dear Peter, thank you very much for the 5-Star Review of CallTools! You may not realize this but CallTools caters to all sizes of businesses from small, medium, and to enterprise-level clients. Our Power Contact Center platform can handle the most demanding inbound and outbound dialing needs with our omnichannel system. Your account representative will connect with you to show you our latest technology enhancements to the platform that are cutting edge. Thank you for being a valued CallTools customer. -CallTools Team

Joe
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do they realize they are running a service?

Bewertet am 30.6.2016

Bunch guys who know how to sell and not have to run a business. We've become the test subjects of their platform's so called "new features". Tech support send us to our customer rep, and says they'll get back to us in days, not hours.

Looked promising from the website description, has the power and predictive dialer that phone based companies need.

Doesn't seem like the software works. Can't add new users or agents past one seat without talking to customer support multiple times.

Antwort von CallTools

Joe We're sorry you feel this way. We are the creators of both products, you must of been asked in the early stages of rolling out features if you were interested in testing.

We would love for you to see where the system is without any beta features. Calltools.com extends a free month so you can use our platform with full functionality, I will make sure your experience will keep you on and scaling.

We take pride in everything we do and make sure our reps set the right expectations, if something slipped we apologize. The system is easy to use and efficient, with more integration's available than ever.

Also I have 24 reps on the product now and have no issues operating making sure agents never spend more than 30 seconds off the phone. It allows me to manage my team more efficiently and I'll make sure the system works the same for you.

Anthony
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Call Tools is the best dialer out there

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Great experience! Better than other dialers out there

Great experience! Better than other dialers out there

Very user friendly. Easy to use and set up

Not much. Maybe if there was an automated SMS system

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you were able to get set up and using Call Tools with no issue! - Call Tools Team

Jeremy

Very Powerful Call Tool

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

So far I'm very pleased with CallTools. My experience with [sensitive content] from the integrations team has been exceptional!

The number of calls my inside sales agents are able to make at once allows them to work through lead sets with ease.

Nothing to report yet. I'll need more time with it to give quality feedback here.

Jeremy,

Thank you for the stellar 5-Star Review of CallTools. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations, thank you for being a valued CallTools customer and we appreciate the recommendation.

-CallTools Team

Jack
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bluestone Funding Review

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

It’s good I would recommend it to a friend. I love the customer service. I would recommend working with Brandon.

I love how it dials the numbers for you it’s really great.

How the leads aren’t so organized they just disappear after you move on to the next one.

RingCentral MVP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallTools

Because call tools is better in every aspect.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!
We are happy to hear you love how our system works for your company. Thank you!

- Call Tools Team

David
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

CallTools Simplifies Your Company's Growth

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

We recommend CallTools to all companies, not only StartUps when in need of CRM and Contact Management Integration capabilities. The seamlessness and user-friendly platform experienced with CallTools is hands-down the best in the industry. The ease-of-use. The lines per user available. The supervisory features and compliance by far exceed the competition by a wide margin. Five9 is the only technology comparison but at a fraction of the cost with similar or better reliability with virtually no downtime experienced in over two years with my company. Their staff, particularly, Sean, head of business development is impeccable in finding solutions quickly. No wonder they're one of the fastest growing companies in the field. Speaking as a CEO, if your company wants to grow, doesn't want it waste its money and efforts, there is clearly one choice for value and time .. and that's CallTools. Call them. Find them on the web. Just reach them it's the best thing you can do for your company's future.

The ease-of-use. The flexibility of the number of users. The low-cost option in the market. The customer service and technical assistance available. The seamless integration with third-party software. The platform interface being so user-friendly and not cluttered. The hours of operation availability with staff. The self-help videos available on the platform. The toggle switch as to how many lines per user are available blowing away all of the competition infrequency. The line clarity experienced is unmatched on phone calls. The customization of dispositions and lead generation organization. And these are just some of the many benefits we've experienced with CallTools.

None that I can think of at this time but I'm sure there's always room for improvement as with anything so well done as this.

Eli
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My Go to Dialer

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

Calltools is a great software that my company has and will probably continue to use for many years. Hopefully, they will continue to upgrade their software so they can remain competitive.

Calltools is a great 10-line dialer that my company has been using since we started implementing cold calling. Most dialers only have 1-3 lines so Calltools being able to use up to 10 is a big bonus. We very rarely have to s support but when we do they are quick to solve any problems we may have. Their software works great and once it is set up requires minimal changes.

The software can be a bit tricky to learn how to navigate. When purchasing new numbers we often get spam numbers which cost us money. Additionally not being able to refresh numbers for more than 30 days periods at a time can make it extra work when refreshing large lists, especially if you are not using the software daily.

CallRail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallTools

similar price but get the 10-line dialer.

Eli,

-CallTools Team

Domenic
  • Branche: Versicherung

[sensitive content hidden] from Integrations

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

The integration team, specifically [sensitive content hidden]
has been very responsive through email and has even been on multiple zoom calls to make sure all our needs have been met. He is the main reason we are staying with Call Tools.

I can not thing of any cons currently with this software.

Antwort von CallTools

Hi Domenic, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy Keith assisted you as he did. We are always here to help with any future assistance needed! - Call Tools Team

Abraham

Calltools review

Bewertet am 17.11.2023

[sensitive content hidden] my rep was very helpful and attentive to support issues throughout my time as a client. Ask for her if you're thinking of trying it out.

The call reporting was pretty good for the business.

The long wait times and limitations it imposed on total conversations.

Antwort von CallTools

Hi Abraham, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you were assisted by our team and they helped through out your initial set up! We are always here to assist! - Call Tools Team

Mary Ivan Grace
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Calltools Save the Day!

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

FANTASTIC - saved us a whole month with just few mins sitting with their support! Shout out to [sensitive content hidden], who made all the zigzag brain draining integrations so easy!

Integrations are one pain in our team, with calltools team just a call away, we were able to resolve a 2 weeks agony that our clients can't get with just few mins Zoom call with Calltools. They are very accommodating especially in the technical side. We haven't waited a long PROMPT on the call to get it resolved.

None so far, we have been using this for almost 3 years now

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We love to hear reviews just like this about our Call Tools team! We are happy to hear we were able to assist! - Call Tools Team

James
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't Get Much Better Than This

Bewertet am 5.2.2017

I have used many software for my call center business and finally settled with this for more than a year and above. It is packed with many features but the best part is that it shows the clients call number so you can verify information without bothering with additional questions. It has a very responsible reporting capabilities to real time action.

Time saving and packed with information and UI is simple.

A better management when using slow Internet connection.

James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're grateful you have been with us for so long and we value your business. Unfortunately, running CallTools on a slow Internet connection usually proves difficult due to the size of the system and its being cloud-based. However, we're glad to hear you enjoy the feature-packed system we've built. The client information pop ups help keep everything organized so you aren't asking your clients questions over again.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Your CallTools.com Team

Terra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best decision for our business!

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Call Tools Dialer has completely transformed the way our team communicates with our clients, and I can't praise it enough. This powerful tool has streamlined our calling process, boosting our productivity and enhancing the overall efficiency of our business.

Call can generate your own number vs having to buy an additional phone service to connect to call tools. Easy to group together leads to create large campaigns.

Only 20 live filters allowed. Data organizer can be better.

Steve

After trying other Predictive Dialer platforms we have found Call Tools is the absolute best.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

We love the ease and simplicity of the program. There are too many great features to list but I will share a few that we are thrilled with. First, minimal training as our Telemarketing Reps can log right into the Call Tools website and begin calling without having to download a Soft Phone. Second, we love that we can set up our own unique dispositions. Third, the program has worked flawlessly and at anytime during the work day we can listen in on real-time calls being made as well as listen to all the recorded calls after the fact. I want to make mention that the team have been great to work with and any company that uses Call Tools will experience great customer service. Finally, we would recommend Call Tools to any company that needs a great Predictive, Power or Preview Dialer Program with CAD Accounts Receivable Mgmt.

We've experienced no disappointments. There have been questions along the way but all questions were answered and taken care of immediately. So we have only good things to say about Call Tools.

Michael
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disling system best value I have found

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

I have worked with several dialing systems over the years and have found that call tools is one of the easiest to use. I work with individuals with mental disabilities and hey we're able to be up and running. 20 min. Great system

Wish they had hot keys. So some of my blind people can use it

Ryan
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic system that i highly recommend

Bewertet am 17.7.2017

Cost. Ease of Use. Great sound quality. Customizable. Great features. Easy to use management interface. Easy to use agent interface. Top notch.

Nothing really comes to mind that is major. Perhaps the only challenge as an organization we had was CRM as we wanted to ad a couple of data columns that we could not.

Chris

Best Dialer

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

Aside from the dialer being a very powerful tool for my business the support is unparalleled everyone in tech support is fantastic. My account rep is super responsive and always gets things done for me.

Some aspects of the software could be simplified

Roger

Great features & excellent customer support from my account rep James Saif.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

The software is easy to use. There are great features offered which have not been implemented by other predictive dialers I have tried in the past.

I would like to see an easier process to recycle our existing campaigns and lower fees per user/seats.

Anthony
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Call Center Software - Best By Far We've Ever Used At Clickflame!

Bewertet am 10.1.2017

Working with Ed at Call Tools has been a great experience. Our connection rates and quality of phone clarity are amazing even though we use the free X-Lite from Counterpath. In every instance that we needed support from Call Tools we got instant results and immediate action needed. You would be hard pressed to find a better provider especially with the great prices they offer.

Phone clarity and connection rates.

Can't say I have any complaints.

Oscar
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This dialer is very easy to use! The way you can switch from campaign to campaign with just a...

Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Time. It saved me a lot of time because its easy to use.

Time. It saved me a lot of time because its easy to use.

I like how I can easily switch from campaign to campaign without exiting my dialer page. This makes it easy to switch a campaign and get right back to it!

The only thing that I do not like about the software is that it works best without wifi and better with hard wire.

Rich
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] rocks!

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

The customer service! [sensitive content hidden] has been one of the best customer service representatives I have ever worked with in my life and I have been in sales for over 20 years. I have appreciated him and his wonderful customer service.

Not my agent [sensitive content hidden] he has been awesome but it takes a long time to get a tech person on the phone!

Barb
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, easy set up, proficent

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

Great for outbound calling cambaigns!

Great for outbound calling cambaigns!

Was able to save time by automatically continually dialing numbers, didnt have to wait, or have down time.

Wasn't able to have as much control of calls as I would like, but was good if you have many CSR who try to avoid calls.

Samuel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Company and Staff

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

My experience was great.[sensitive content hidden] did such an awesome job by educating me on the system and also picking up when ever I needed him.

I like how there customer service and assigned manager where always going above and beyond for me.

Honestly, there is only one. I don’t like how long it takes to get scheduled for onboarding. But at the same time they are pretty fast. The most I had to wait is a week which was my fault for not listening to my assigned manager

Antwort von CallTools

Hi Samuel, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate your kind words and are always here to assist! - Call Tools Team

Adam
Adam
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best available CRM system on the market

Bewertet am 16.9.2018

Great company and group of people! They are very quick to answer any questions you have about using their product and making it productive. I recommend them to everyone. They are the best CRM for the money out there. Their customer service is the best and their features are outstanding! If you are a one man operation, or a huge call center, they have what you need to make your dials turn into sales.

It’s ability to call up to 10 numbers at once.
The reports you can generate from the calling activity.
The very fast and knowledgeable customer service.

Nothing to complain about. Everything was as expected.

Jerome
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Blown Away!!! & I've used most of them out there. Nothing compares, hands down.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Full function Call Center Application

Full function Call Center Application

I've used many different Call Center Applications including Five9, Dolphin, SalesTools & a few others. Let start off buy saying that this is the only company that we've had zero issues with, it happens to be the least expensive by far. It's really smooth, much easier to use then any other Call Center Platform. It's super easy to use.

I'm told that I can be pretty negative so I'm sure that I will come up with something. Just kidding, nothing so far as of yet.