Qarrot

Cloud-basierte Plattform für Mitarbeiterprämien und -anerkennung

4,6 /5 (67 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,6
Carl G.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Increase the commitment and motivation of your employees

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With Qarrot we have made our employees feel good emotionally, which generates excellent teamwork.

Thanks to the tools of Qarrot we give our employees the necessary social recognition that generates a good work environment and great motivation. The best thing is the automatic function to celebrate the achievements and the campaigns of points and incentives.

It took a few hours to fully integrate qarrot, but it works perfectly.

Lee B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Qarrot Gets Employees Active in the Business.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

i think that employees think more outside the box and go out their way to help each other when it would be easy not to bother.

It is really easy to use and gives you some great rewards.

I cannot see any major cons to be honest. there is a constant battle to be top of the month which promotes helping each other.

Jakub O.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A communication canal for your teammates!

Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Boost your team's performance with Qarrot and manage their work through it!

It is very easy and simple to use - it integrates your teammates together well. It has many many interesting options!

For small businesses it could be a little bit too expensive and in my opinion there should be a one, free plan.

Richard B.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Maybe it's me...

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To reiterate, I know this doesn't really reflect on the designers and creators of Qarrot, so this isn't really a fair criticism and it's certainly not directed at the people behind it. As I said, I think it's a good idea - on paper.

Unfortunately it's the average user that either treats it or turns it into something it wasn't really meant for. Or better yet, they misuse the system in a way that's not really intended. (recognising friends for example).

Overall, I personally do not use it given how quickly it became something to do "just because", if the average user used it properly and gave recognitions for people that do genuinely go above and beyond or what not, then I would follow suit. Because hard work does need reward in some way, especially for those that deserve it.

Still a good idea however, just not with some of the mind-set people have on my floor, from my experience anyway.

I certainly like the intention behind it, I will always vouch and support something that is designed to encourage reward and recognition within a working environment.

I'm not really a fan of the social media element it's taken with the social feed and email notifications, perhaps these can be turned off somewhere but they very quickly got annoying. In all honesty, it got to the point where I set up a rule in my outlook to move any emails from Qarrot to my deleted folder, even recognitions, because they started flooding my inbox with everyone recognising each other.

My main criticism is possibly a bit harsh, as it's not really anything to do with the intention, design or even the implementation behind it all, but I don't think it has much staying power. What I mean specifically, is that things like Qarrot soon turn into a popularity contest or something that people do because it's expected of them or they're asked to do it by management.

We are already seeing here at Honda that people are 'recognising' friends over genuine colleagues, where they're both giving 'jokey' awards for not getting points in their Fantasy Football League, or for doing their day to day job. You know, something that would have been the minimum expectation of them before Qarrot was about. People are now being rewarded/recognised for doing their normal Job it seems. ("Thanks for sending over those forms in a timely manner" - is something you might see and think, isn't that expected of you anyway?)

More in the next box.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Vince M.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Qarrot Review - An Aussie User

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its been great, i've earned plently of dollars/

Dell use this software to pay us our bonuses, and i have successfully earned plenty. The ease to order a digital code is great

Well there is no APP is the Aussie iPhone App Store. I'd love to be able to claim on the app rather than my work PC.

Antwort von Qarrot Performance

Thank you for the review, Vince. Good news! The Qarrot App is now available in the Australian App Store :)
Get it here:

Ellie O.

Great rewards program

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great software which can be deployed in a small, medium or large business.

Fast, effective and easy to use. There's no complication and it's very straightforward.

To purchase vouchers there is an additional cost for the card itself. This is not a software issue and more a services issue.

Emilija V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way of recognising employees and getting everyone involved

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Benefits - everyone's getting involved and it's fun to take part in, it can get quite competetive too!

It's sooo easy to use and takes seconds every time you want to say thanks or recognise someone for their efforts!
It also has a great reward scheme, brilliant idea for any business that wants to recognise their emplyees.

Cannot think of any cons. So far it's been great!

Mari M.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great option for employee recognition and reward

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far so good! We had a couple of issues early on but the response time was exceptional and they fixed my issues within 24 hours.

Qarrot is an easy to use software to manage recognition and rewards for your employees. It's familiar social feed style allows quick and easy access for managers to encourage and reward their direct reports but for employees to do the same for each other!

With over 1,000 employees, we look forward to learning more about customizing our teams so that managers are only seeing team members throughout the reward process. When sending rewards, the teams are identified by icons but managers still must scroll through over 1,000 names (understanding that there is the search by name bar).

Phil N.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great Software for Team Building

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy for everyone in the team to get involved and very effective at giving team members a route to thank each other.

Occasional slight glitch but always handled quickly and professionally by their customer service team

Hannah M.

Qarrot Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's so easy to use, and it has helped the team become closer as a result. We now always recognise each others hard work - keeping team morale high!

You don't get notifications if someone comments or likes your post

Jeff N.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

review of Qarrot

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic. Every time we've had an issue I feel the team has gone above and beyond to help us out or to make things right.

Even if we find a small bug they fix it right away they follow up with us to tell us it has been corrected.

Excellent service!

The end user experience. If you want to reward someone for doing a good job, they are not limited by what gift card you can find at the local store. Being able to customize rewards with comply logos is amazing.

Because you have so many options, it is difficult for some of our team leads to create campaigns. No matter how many times we try to walk people though something they seem to get lost. Also, the hard close on a campaign is a little difficult to work around. We have to end our campaigns a few days after they really end to give the employee enough time to enter in all their data.

Randall S.

My honest review

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a fun tool to help our team build appreciation for hard work.

The ease of use, and the fun of doing it. In our office w rely on team work, and this helps us show appreciation

It could use a few reminders when things expire or about to expire.

Steven M.

Qarrot

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Qarrot has allowed us to get a much higher level of engagement with our reward and recognition programme. Visibility of the scheme has been increased greatly and easy to use back end reporting is a bonus to the management team.

Friendly and easy to use interface, requires minimal if any training to roll out to employees. Users have quickly engaged with the system compared to previous attempts to run a reward and recognition programme with in-house solutions

Since the recent redesign the scroll area has been reduced to a small column, this has made it slightly less user friendly.

Abdul Q.

Excellent idea

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had a good experience with Qarrot so far, I have had the pleasure of being rewarded and recognised by fellow colleagues which always puts a smile on my face and it is nice to know that you can show people how much you appreciate their help and effort in the workplace.

the ability to easily recognise and reward colleagues. also being able to manoeuvre around the application with ease
very well designed and a great idea

there's not much that needs to be fixed as it has been very successful. I think it would however be nice to add more rewards and expand on the types of badges.

Shawn V.

Fluid but pricey

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a great idea and concept but it is a little expensive. This is also due to the massive use of it.

It is really easy to use and takes very little time to teach everyone how to use it.

It's a little hard to get in touch with support. I couldn't find it listed anywhere on the site while logged in.

Antwort von Qarrot Performance

Hi Shawn, thank for the review! In the future, you can get in touch with our support team by clicking the top-right corner of your Qarrot account, under Profile you'll find the section 'Help' where you can check Qarrot's knowledge base or leave us a message (we respond within 1 business day ;)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Jennifer D.
Branche: E-Learning

The use of this website

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefits is all the different options we have for gift cards and I can award my coworkers when they did something wonderful and I can acknowledge them.

It’s easy to use and never have any problems with it. I like that everyone at work can stay connect and everyone can join in on the conversations. I also love that we are able to get gift cards after we earn money. And gift card options are great.

At the moment there hasn’t been anything I don’t like. Haven’t been on here long enough.

Lukas W.

Qarrot, No Stick

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The site app is quick, the support is impressively fast, the staff are keen to evaluate and implement ideas, pricing is sharp

Limited integration with other services such as Slack, etc. However, I know they're working on this as of the date of this review. Limited number of badge icons - again, I know this is something they're working on so take it with a grain of salt!

Marcus R.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I enjoy having a format to show apreciation and also reward collegues

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have enjoyed the use so far along with the update and love the effect it has had on rewards in the business.

I like the simplicity of use and the layout

would be better to have an option to add emojis and or GIF into the comments

Antwort von Qarrot Performance

Hi Marcus, thank you for reviewing us :) Great news: you can now comment on others' posts with GIFs (it was part of our latest update so you might not have seen it yet)!

My L.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Qarrot Incentive Platform

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are currently in the pilot phase at our organization and have been working closely with the team at Qarrot and they have been awesome. They are very quick to respond to my inquiries and offer suggestions to help with the set up and launch. Qarrot also provided suggestions and ideas on possible campaigns and badges which were great. We've also provided many feedback and they were really responsive and have implemented many of the suggestions into the platform, which was wonderful!

The software is pretty simple to navigate. They recently made updates and the new look is colorful and eye-catching!

We are still in the pilot phase and have yet to launch the software but so far many of our suggestions and feedback have been implemented.

Anthony M.

Stoked

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

office enjoys rewards where credit is due

really easy to recognize peers, and have that be seen throughout the whole office

seems like I could only reward someone once a month, but maybe that was our settings.

Charles C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Qarrot implemented a high-quality, customized staff education and incentive rewards program

Bewertet am 25.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Qarrot has helped us design a highly functional, engaging on-line education and incentive rewards program, consolidating our legacy disparate systems and outdated features into a streamlined, visually appealing experience. They have been easy to work with, responsive to our requests for change and quick to suggest areas for improvement. Since Qarrott took over this program at the end of 2015, we have seen a 60% increase in the utilization of the program by our members, further underscoring the value Qarrott has brought to our company.

Eric P.

Great Start!

Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Functionality, love that we can reward employees easily for a variety of initiatives for a job well done!

Would be better served with a mobile app, web app is difficult to use on some devices.

Jess H.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great way to say well done!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Qarrot is a great way for everyone to feel appreciated and valued. Being able to see what everyone else is getting rewarded for is really good to boost morale around the company.

What I like most about this software is it's ease of use. With a really simple format saying well done to a colleague is simple but still so effective! Also, the mobile app is really quick and useful addition to the software.

The one small improvement I would give, is a wider variety of rewards available. The current choice is really good but more would be great!

Philip M.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

-software is use friendly and easy to navigate

No cons so far. This software is amazing with a lot of companies to exchange points for rewards

Ramon D.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Qarrot is a great product for a company. it allows you to reward your team for a job well done.

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the program have easy access to everything i am in search for.

its was kind of difficult logging in. besides that everything else is a breezy

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10