Sling

Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung und -kommunikation für Einzelhandel und Restaurants

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Sling a must to check it out.

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

My personal feelings after having to pay such high prices for cable channels on the market we just had to drop them. Someone told us about sling and to try it. We love it. We will stick with sling for a long time. And to enjoy all the channels for cheap prices and affordable. Check it out and try it. Highly recommended Sling.

Sling is a great program. We have been with sling for 3 years now. We love sling. It better than spectrum for cable. Sling is way cheaper than any cable on market unless you go annetena. In order to use sling we had to buy roku to get sling for our tv. Sling programs offers very good rates for cable channels and more. Sling also offers dvr for any channel they have. My favorite channel is hallmark. Sling offers 3 hallmark channels that i never knew was on market. So being on a budget this was good buy and reasonable. Just to enjoy sling. I highly recommend it to anyone that is on a budget.

I don't have any complaints or downfall with sling. I am very happy and pleased with sling. I don't know what i do without sling program. It great program and you can't go wrong with sling.

Sarah
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for what we need!

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

Overall, I'm glad we made the switch from HotSchedules, which is what we used previously. The way that is syncs with Toast POS and payroll is seamless, and it's easy to keep udpated or make changes on the fly. The app sometimes malfunctions, but I anticipate that being upgraded over time.

As the person who makes the schedule for ~100 students working as part-time baristas, I like the functionality of making repeating shifts for a certain number of weeks. Color-coded shifts, job titles, and easily specifying tasks lists and job codes, makes for a clean look and clear communication for staff!

There are a few things that I look forward to Sling being able to do in the future. One of those is for employees having the capability to offer up portions of their shifts instead of all or nothing. I also wish I could add in templates for specific days of the week (i.e. a "weekends" template and a "weekday" template). When holidays fall on different days of the year, it would be nice to have a specific schedule template saved that can just be applied so that I don't have to manually enter shifts for each of those days.

Josephine-Marie

Not the best of software

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

what I do like about this software is if you don't have one of your coworkers number you can go on there and message them. Also it gives you your schedule when you work on a month to month basics.

What I don't like is that I have the app and I don't get notifications about it also when I want to pick up a shift it doesn't add it to my calendar so if I forget I wouldn't know if I did pick it up until I get a call.

Stefanie

A Great Resource & Time Saver

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

I love the fact that this software saves me so much time compiling a schedule. I can create recurring shifts when I know that the same team goes to one of our satellite locations.

I utilize the free version because the company didn't need all of the bells and whistles that came with the paid versions.

john
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling app out there

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

It truly has been a real asset for our business, I really believe we would be lost without this fantastic software.

Clocking in works great with SLING, scheduling and the employee interaction with the app is fantastic!

Getting use to messaging for help, were all used to calling someone. I found it works great and the response time is quick and responsive.

Tina
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Value for your money

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Communicating with my team is easier especially since it was a free app and they are able to get notifications. I communicate much more effectively with news updates and menu changes.

It is very user friendly. I use it for scheduling and although I am currently unable to use the actual scheduling portion, I love the newsfeed portion! It is our own social media hub that I use to upload schedules, upload news of the restaurant, menu changes etc. The best feature is that I can see who has viewed it!!

Once I edit a post on the newsfeed portion and repost it, it doesn't alert users that there has been a modification.

Leila
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sling will make your life easier.

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

It solved the problem of errors in scheduling, errors in timesheet/ payroll reporting, etc. Staff being able to communicate directly with one another to fill or swap shifts made management's life easier.

Everything about this product streamlined what we were already doing in a way that increased productivity and decreased time bleed.

It would be nice if it could be integrated easily into my Google suite as well. I still have to download spreadsheets and copy/ paste them into google sheets for my business.

Carrie
  • Branche: Eventservice

Game Changer for us.

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

In the nature of my business, it just works! I love that my employees can see who else is working where. BUT they can see who is working with them.The fees are totally afforadable! It makes life SO easy for me from what we were using before!!

What I like the most about Sling is... I used to text message all of my employees to ler ask if they can work and then again to let them know when they are working! I no longer need to do that. They all know if they cant work they do the "Time Off request" if they can never work on such day they do "Unavailible" The natrue of our business are only events so we are somewhere different every event. Sling connects the address to the date as well. Its just been a total Game Changer a fee that we can afford!!

This is a hard one! I really cant think of what I like least other than it needs to be intgrated with Apple Calendar, and the notification glitch I mentioned earlier.

Martha
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

We LOVE using Sling

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

Overall, we love everything about Sling!

Overall, we love everything about Sling!

Sling makes my scheduling task a breeze. I especially like: 1) being able to copy a previously posted schedule into a future period 2) employees being able to post unavailability 3) employees being able to make time off requests 4) employees being able to view who they are working with on a scheduled day 5) the ease in changing a schedule when a sick call comes in or an employee emergency happens

I really can't think of anything I do not like about Sling.

Maddie
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sling - Multiple Employee Scheduling

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

I like sling because of all the different customization options they give you. You can group people by position and schedule them easily. This is he best scheduling app I have used so far. You can see how many hours you've schedule for each position per day and per week and that is very helpful.

One thing I do not like about sling is that adding in the shifts each month/week can get pretty tedious. Also, it is very easy to delete all shifts for one person when you only meant to delete one.

Rosalina
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Boosting Your Business Efficiency with Sling: An In-Depth Review"

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

Generally speaking, Sling is an extensive representative planning programming that offers a scope of elements to assist organizations with dealing with their labor force all the more proficiently. While there are a few restrictions as far as revealing choices and customization, the reasonable evaluating and adjustable settings make it a solid competitor for organizations hoping to smooth out their planning processes. Likewise with any product, it's essential to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to pursuing a choice.

Simple to utilize: Sling is easy to understand and natural, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Complete booking highlights: Sling offers a scope of planning highlights, for example, shift planning, time following, and errand the executives, making it an all inclusive resource for organizations hoping to smooth out their booking processes.Reasonable evaluating: Sling offers a scope of valuing plans to fit different business needs and spending plans, including a let loose arrangement that backings to five clients and essential booking highlights.Joining choices: Sling coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including finance programming, HR programming, and undertaking the executives programming, making it simple to smooth out your work process.Adjustable settings: Sling offers adaptable settings, for example, additional time rules and shift inclinations, making it simple to fit the product to fit the particular requirements of your business.

Restricted detailing choices: While Sling offers fundamental announcing highlights, a few clients have revealed restricted choices as far as cutting edge investigation and information representation.Restricted customization choices: While Sling offers some customization choices, for example, shift inclinations, a few clients have detailed restricted choices regarding marking and appearance.Expectation to learn and adapt for certain elements: While Sling is by and large easy to use, a few clients have revealed an expectation to absorb information as far as setting up and tweaking specific highlights, for example, time following.Restricted correspondence highlights: While Sling offers some correspondence highlights, like informing and newsfeed, a few clients have detailed that they are not generally so strong as those presented by other representative planning programming.Restricted free arrangement: While Sling offers a free arrangement, it is restricted as far as the quantity of clients and elements accessible.

Chelsea
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Great scheduling software

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

We switched from paper to digital scheduling with sling. Staff appreciated being able to swap shifts from their phones & easily picked up on the new method. We also switched all communication to the app which has helped me find communications from staff & stay organized.

Other key features we enjoy: shift alarms, constantly updated services, template/copy paste for shifts, categorization options, reports, & more.

There is only one thing that we need updated - a specific report to include some data for payroll.

Jim
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Review of Sling by use of JE Solutions Pty Ltd

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Benefit is that most of my business requirements are all in one place, and can be managed anywhere.

Ease of entering scheduling and rosters, messaging software, location entry and description.

Could use the ability to enter licenses an qualifications into employees profile aw well as alerts when compliance, licenses etc are due to expire or need to be updated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Guardhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sling

Ease of access and us.
Angel
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful time tracking tool for the team!

Bewertet am 28.6.2023

Overall great experience! It's easy to use and very straight forward!

Overall great experience! It's easy to use and very straight forward!

Sling has, overall, been a revelation for my team.Our workflow and productivity have been greatly improved by its user-friendly interface, strong scheduling capabilities, seamless communication features, and effective task management tools. Sling is the program to use if you want to increase efficiency while keeping things straightforward. 10/10, highly recommended!

I didn't really see any cons at the moment. Everything is seamless so far!

Albert
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Most Awesome Review Of The Month (Octagon Work Services)

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

I Love It. If We Get Any Bigger I Have Thought About Partnering With Sling.

I Love It. If We Get Any Bigger I Have Thought About Partnering With Sling.

Sling Makes Employees Clock In. Employees Do Not Like To Clock In But We Can Make Them.

Maybe A Few Videos Should Be Made Available If There Aren't Any Already.

Rachel
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Good Experience with Sling

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Overall, Sling has been a great app. We have used other apps and this one has been the easiest to use and the most helpful.

I like that this software is fairly user friendly. If your shift is pre-programmed, you can go right on the app and clock in (which is helpful). I like that times can be edited as needed if I forgot to clock in, etc. I also love the ease of being able to check other employee's schedules as well as my own (as I am a lead technician).

This software gives me limited issues. Although, I sometimes forget how to find the time sheet space, etc. One thing I would love to see is what time I clocked out so I know exactly when I need to be clocked in. Or if it could be programmed to remind you to clock in (almost like an alarm).

Tom
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really Enjoy using product. Makes my scheduling so much easier.

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

Love the app for scheduling all my staffing needs.
Thanks for your efforts!!!

Love the app for scheduling all my staffing needs.
Thanks for your efforts!!!

Ease of use for multiple operations.
Ease of use for employees.
Great Work. Keep it UP!!!!

Cant think of much, sorry.
Sometimes when using edit feature for a REPEATING Shift you are unable to do a few, possibly week at a time??? its either All Future Shifts or Just this one. Could we get more options.

like i said cant think of much.........

Rebekah
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sling - scheduling made easy!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Overall, I have really enjoyed Sling. It has helped me keep track of my own personal schedule

Sling makes creating your schedule so easy. Personally, I travel a lot for my job, so being able to track each hour of my day through sling has made things much easier. I also like how easy it is to just request time off for vacation and medical!

Can’t really see other team members shifts, so it makes it hard to keep track of what other team members schedules look like through out the day. It would be great to have more of a view.

Rhea
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Use Sling For Research.

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Sling is a cheap cord cutting alternative. In our field we need to keep up with what is going on in the world. This is a great way to do it.

It doesn’t save your place in a show. It makes you find it, again.

nikki

Sling

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Wonderful tool for communicating with staff

Wonderful tool for communicating with staff

Ease of use, availability for all staff, great communication tool so everyone is on the same page.

Sometimes difficult to see full months on phone app

Carissa

Sling makes schedule easy

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

It been very helpful now rather than having make calendar Wright out each and everybody schedule.

Sling is easy to use app on your phone tells when you have to be at work and give notifications hour before shift. Easy to see who is all working And where they need to be.

There not much of anything I dislike about this software

Mark
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Outstanding Software

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Sling makes employee scheduling and overtime tracking a breeze. Our team members love the ability to receive instant notifications of their assigned shifts, and our organization benefits from being able to distribute our workforce more strategically to maximize production and reduce loss.

Sometimes it is difficult to shortlist relevant shifts and employees when setting schedules for multiple locations, especially in cases of particular employees working in more than one location.

Tony
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and use - very reliable

Bewertet am 6.10.2023

Excellent

Excellent

Fast and easy set up. Very easy to configure and use.

There is a problem with resending invites to join if you create a user without the correct contact details - email or phone number. Can be worked around.

Cheri
  • Branche: Restaurants

I Love Sling

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

10 Stars for this app, we love it

10 Stars for this app, we love it

This is so easy to use and communicate with your staff, my favorite function is that staff can switch shifts and I just hit approve, no more 10 texts, the scheduling is very easy to do and I can even do it from my phone!

I cant find anything negative, every age group has easily learned how to use this app

Robert
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

This one's a GEM!

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

FANTASTIC!

FANTASTIC!

Easy to use along with automated schedule reminders for employees is GREAT!

"Shift Acceptance" tool should have the flexibility to use it as a "Shift Acknowledged" tool!