ChartMogul Bewertungen

ChartMogul

Reporting & analytics for subscription businesses

4.4/5 (18 Bewertungen)
Johnny P.

Simple Interface, Value Packed Data, and Incredible Support

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They are a great team to work with. The software is simple and effective. It's a little on the pricy side, but I keep coming renewing because it's worth it.

1) I'm in Chartmogul on a daily basis. It's really simple to view metrics like new MRR, churn, and expansion for the week.

2) The flexibility to edit, merge, and connect subscriptions is a huge part of why we chose Chartmogul. As much as we'd like for every deal/subscription to fit the standard mold, a lot of our customers have unique plans with us and the ability to help the system interpret what's going on with the subscription is great.

3) We've changed billing systems in the past and been able to transition Chartmogul to work with both tools. The flexibility to work with both systems helped us keep all the billing history in tact which was a huge win for us.

4) I came to Chartmogul for the basics (new mrr, expansion, churn, etc.) But I love the ability to track trial conversions, cohort analysis, LTV, and cash flow.

I'd love to get a daily digest email with all the revenue movement for the day. Right now you can get email alerts for updates to individual plans, but there isn't an option to schedule a single email with all the changes for the day.

It's not a huge deal because I'm in Chartmogul most days, but it would be a great addition that would help us keep our team up to date.

Lastly, I'd love the ability to add users and assign them to specific segments. I'd like to give our CSMs access to their accounts only (so they can see rev movement and overall performance of their accounts).

Thibaut D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent software to keep track of key business metrics

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clear view of all key SaaS metrics especially customer LTV, MoM churn rate, analyzing cohorts, trial to paid subscribers, and of course MRR!

ChartMogul helps us keep track of our most important business metrics at a glance and accurately. We particularly enjoy the measure of our customer's LTV as well as all the tools related to analyzing churn rate.
Segments are also a huge plus. They're very easy to set up, reuse and modify. This remains true if you're managing metrics on your own or sharing the task with other teammates like we do.
The cohort view is simply one of the best I've ever used. I especially like the ability to drill down on each time period to see what key activity/subscribe/unsubscribe impacted our business in this particular period.
The trial to paid conversion tool is also a big time-saver for us and helps us fine-tune our trial process and the webinars we give to our prospective customers.

Frankly, there's not many things we feel are missing or impractical with ChartMogul. Even the most basic aspects such as easy-to-understand tooltips for employees not familiar with all KPIs and metrics are a home run.

Guy H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has all the metrics you need, and only what you need

Bewertet am 23.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using CM for over 3 years to track our metrics, and we love it. Simple to use, has just what we need, very responsive app. Scratched our itch, and then some.

All the reports are pre-built, with enough customization options to dig into your data. There are also reports present which we probably wouldn't have built if they weren't built in, and they have helped us tremendously.

We've had some inconsistencies around the MRR which was hard to resolve, since we are synching from multiple sources. Also, numbers would sometimes change retroactively and it was really hard to figure out why.
So currently we don't count on the reports to a degree that we base our actual cash flow on it, but the reports are still accurate enough to visualize and analyze trends and segments.

Ed M.

Accurate & Insightful

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Insight into business KPIs.

Having tried various competitors, ChartMogul is the only software that correctly displays our monthly recurring revenue (I think some of the competitors have problems with some customers using coupon codes). However, that's just the tip of the iceberg - they somehow manage to display the information you need to see in a gorgeous user interface, but also allow you to dive to an incredible amount of depth, all in an easy-to-use interface. The customer support is speedy yet patient - they're currently helping us migrate our account to new owners.

I have nothing bad to say about ChartMogul, in fact I'm struggling to think of anything at all for the purpose of this review. I suppose if I'm really nit-picking it would be really nice if they offered an open-metrics dashboard like Baremetrics do (baremetrics.com/open).

Mit Google übersetzen

ChartMogul is a turn-key way to get immediate insight on your customer billing data

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ChartMogul let us get at a ton of metrics on our customers that were still unknown to us with almost zero effort, and because of how easily it integrates with our billing provider, we get ongoing updates on these metrics, again, with no additional work on our part. I can't overstate how much I love this.

If you use one of ChartMogul's native billing data-sources (including Stripe and numerous others), import is an absolute breeze; in our case, we let ChartMogul chew through our data for a while and suddenly we had a dashboard packed with a bunch of insights into our customer billing data that we hadn't ever seen before, except through manual computation on our end. ChartMogul is profoundly easy to use, and with very little effort surfaces a ton of valuable information.

It's still a bit of a production to make sure your data is massaged right if it's not quite formatted the way ChartMogul expects. Many of the analytics naturally depend on whether or not ChartMogul can properly understand your customer data, so that's an important one to get right. That said, they're making lots of strides on the product and I'd expect that this will get sorted out quickly.

Kamil R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great too for saas analytics

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Metrics overview

Almost everything - all the stats, ease of use, filtering, segmentation, the fact that I can have everyone in the team informed about new customers.

Having more data integrations would be useful to correlate MRR with sources, workload and other metrics.

Camila N.
Mit Google übersetzen

My favorite Customer Operations' dashboards so far!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's so visual and user-friendly. Once you get used to all the comands and possibilities inside the options, it's a freedom sensation working with your customer revenue movements data.

I miss exporting my dashboards and results (that I seeing on the screen) mainly because I'm not an admin user. Would be awesome having the hability to agrupate the revenue movements into one.

Provides Fantastic Business Insights

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to pass custom attributes and splice/segment every section of the platform is worth gold. Provides us the ability to see MRR or churn based on UTM tracking params, alexa rankings and how far the user got through our software.

It's gold, I'm stretching here (more of a feature request) but:

Lack of ability to show automatic pie charts for segments. I.E. I want to see that 25% of MRR came from Adwords that was in a custom attribute category ie. Acquisition.

Bradley G.

Beautiful charts and dashboards

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The combination of visualization and simple to set up links with Stripe have been super helpful to us.

Automates the creation of gorgeous "quick-glance" charts.
Essential to our executive team to keep tabs on regular business operations
Tracks a range of metrics -- from user based to financial tracking

The primary complaint from our team is that it does not offer a 100% integration with Stripe. While it tracks our core sales, it does not track our fees that we collect, which is a substantial portion of our business.

Rupertus S.
Mit Google übersetzen

ChartMogul is a very helpful tool to have a look on the most important KPI's

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Most of all it saves my time to analyze and to set up adhoc reports for our founders and investors

The fast overview about MRR, Churn and the list of customers who signed or churned per month with one click. The most important metrics are given. To set a filters with tags to have a quick few about our renewals or possible churn per month.

The ChartMogul-Google-Add-on doesn't work well. I had to put in more than 100 customers manually. An interface to Quaderno (like Stripe) is not available. No future subscription inputs about new MRR or churn possible. No interfaces to bank accounts to measure the cashflow most effectively.

Sara M.
Mit Google übersetzen

A sales performance measuring tool for startups, but not so user friendly nor escalable

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support team is amazing, always available to help.
Clean user interface

Not simple to integrate with other API’s.
The process of insert a transaction is made through an add-on on google sheet, and it takes much time.
When you fail entering a transaction, you have to delete the customer and enter all transactions history(annoying).

Recently they increase dramatically their pricing, now is based in your company’s MRR, which means that is an expensive tool if you are increasing your sales.

6.0/10
Charles G.

BI Tool

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to aggregate data from multiple systems into single view.

Limited data sources included out of the box.

Powerful insights

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Extremely easy to connect with Stripe, providing a lot of extra context and info about the business.

So far I have found nothing negative, it's just a great tool.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool to keep up w/ important business metrics

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great tool to us for your business especially if your product is sold on a subscription business. It is so easy to track things like MRR, ARR, and churn. The tool is flexible so you can track over different time periods, your different product packages etc.

Sometimes you will find an inconsistency in numbers for your reports. This is an issue with really any tracking tool, but just make sure to keep alert is anything looks dramatically different than a previous week.

Ryan C.

A SaaS Business Best Friend

Bewertet am 10.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Chart Mogul sets the standard for subscription analytics. Within a few clicks, we were instantly provided with critical data we needed to run our business. Obviously, the data is limited to the payment processing data, but if you're building your SaaS business and are utilizing one of their primary integrations then this is most of the data you'll need to see the health of your operations.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for analysing you revenue

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has comprehensive chart features, which allow you to have a better understanding of your revenue.

It is very expensive, even in the lowest tier.

5.0/10

Niche product

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They could do so much more, it's exausting. I hope they will hire a new product officer soon and get more funding to finaly offer a proper experience.

MRR Calculous
Cohorts
ARPA/Churn rate etc

Problems with Google Sheet integration, BUUUUUUUUUUUUGS everywhere... Not serious.

7.0/10
Anton T.

It's cool

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

UI and functionality are exemplary, it's a pleasure to open it every time

Blog is honestly boring. The tool itself is perfect