Tidio

Kommunikator für Unternehmen. Live-Chat, Messenger und E-Mail.

Sortieren nach

Darien
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.

Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best feature of all - their powerful chatbot system.

I cannot speak highly enough of the chatbots Tidio offers, as they give easy access to a visual builder interface to customize and build bots that can be triggered to do practically anything. Within an hour of looking at Tidio, I was hooked - and built a number of bots for our website - and within a day, saw a substantial increase in chat traffic compared to our previous platform. The beauty of the bots is that Tidio provides simple templates, that you can then customize to your needs - and the bots can be triggered on anything you want; a visit to a specific page, anytime a new person visits your site, anytime someone clicks the chat window, etc - and all of that can be accessed (in a limited fashion of course) for free.

Plus as a bonus, Tidio offers native email responses to chats; so if you are like me and don't have people monitoring the chat 24/7, you can receive a notification about an incoming chat, and then respond via the chat window OR directly from Tidio via email - again, for free.

Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's first visit AND when someone types in a certain keyword, I can't do that. As well, their pricing structure is interesting - with three different "options" each starting at $18/month - making it so if you want to have decent chatbots, and multiple operators, and send emails, you are looking at a hefty price per month. That being said, it still is cheaper than most other offerings, and the different options help you customize your experience to tailor fit your needs

Hello there!
It's Maciek from Tidio Support
Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out.
We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!

Bukhosi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tidio is an amazing chatbot

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

I think Tidio is amazing and with the rapid rise of AI it can be one of the best platforms out there for customer support.

I like that you can try it out for free with most of the premium features included and you only pay more when you start expanding.

I think it would be nice if they can increase how much you can use on the premium side of things...Maybe from 100 chatbot initiations to at least 300 that would be awesome.

Dominick

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified.
2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies.
3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list.
4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations.
5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Adam
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Easy to deploy and use

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

I've only been using it for 3 days but so far it has exceeded my expectations!

It's incredibly simple to add to your website. Easy to customize and doesn't require a computer science graduate to use.

It would be nice to give users/customers the ability to hide the chat permanently. I know some users can get frustrated when chat windows pop up every time they visit a site.

LiveAgent, LiveChat und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

The free option and ease of installation and use convinced us to try Tidio.
Miguel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

How i contact my clients

Bewertet am 19.11.2022

Thanks to tidio i was engaged with >100 clients since i implemented it although i believe if price was lower, i'd be more willing to subscribe in order to enjoy an extra premium feature.It is a good way to collect customer information and have a database of all interactions and the messages exchanged.

Being able to talk to clients anytime during schedule.Interface is very intuitive.Capable of setting up automated functions like auto-reply or auto-send a message to the user.

Price, it is a very expensive plug-in to implement with full capability, therefore i have only been using the free advantages.

Jane
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely sensational,unexcelled,sublime and beyond magical Help Desk software.

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Tidio increases customers satisfaction.This tool automates and increases sales and marketing programs.

This tool has chatbots that makes it simple to engage with our customers seamlessly in real-time.I like how this tool automates customers support services.Tidio has a live chat widget that makes it simple to chat with our customers 24/7.

I haven't experienced any problem with this tool although to access this tool when offline is difficult.

Juude
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

easy to integrate in websites

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Tidio have smooth chat widget that can be customized to meet your demand needs for brand uniformity. I like the customer team that responds more quicker to questions

Some features had been recently cut off like email marketing and they did not refund for such , integrating with Facebook will not load the API while using Opera Mini browser

Cristian
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Results trial period meets my expectations and offers many professional, quality tools

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

When creating a marketing campaign, the size of the image to be uploaded is not specified so that it is well framed in the pop-ups of the campaignSo far in the trial period, I have been very satisfied, learning and using the best tools both in analytics and in the marketing campaign and chat with new clients. It is a powerful tool. It is a pleasure to be able to use tools like Tidio

I love the possibility of creating campaigns, I like the non-invasive visual mode available,

When creating a marketing campaign, the size of the image to be loaded is not specified so that it is well framed in the pop-up pop-ups of the campaign

Santo
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Ottimo servizio sul sito Ticket Events

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Al momento è solo poche settimane che lo uso e per adesso sono molto contento.Le funzioni sono molto veloci e molto intuitive anche per i meno esperti di Live Chat per quanto riguarda il software sono davvero contentissimo

In particolare non saprei, so che appena ho visto tutto quello che c'è all'interno, mi sono accorto subito che avevo tutto quello che mi serviva e per questo sono molto contento del servizo.

Non ci sono cose particolari che non mi sono piuaciute anzi direi che fino ad oggi sono molto soddisfatto

Jonathan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Tidio review on Magic Education

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

So far, Tidio has been exactly what I was looking for. Easy to setup, the free plan gets you started without a worry and customer support has been great.

Tidio is easy to use and inexpensive compared to the other options on the market.I also like that the Chatbot and Live chat come together, a lot of other products had them separate and you had to buy them each.

I would like to see more analytics, what time the customers visited, how long they spent on each page. I suppose this can be found on google analytics, but it would be nice to have it here inside Tidio

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our non-profit org

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Being able to chat with our users has really cut down on the time it takes to answer user questions. We used to wait for them to send emails and then they had to wait for us to reply to their emails. The chat features speeds everything up and has led to a huge boost in user satisfaction.

First and foremost, Tidio offers a free option for non-profit organizations, which enables our small non-profit to have a stellar chat product without the typical expense. We love how easily it integrates with WordPress and how relatively easy it was to install.

I also love the AI bot. We've been able to automate so much of our user interactions to help them have "self service" support even when we're not online to chat with them. Huge time saver for everyone.

I wish that I, as an admin, could have better control over each chat administrator's account. Basically, after I set up everyone's accounts, I had no control over them. So if someone kept forgetting to upload a photo, I couldn't do it for them (well, without actually logging into their account with their username and profile). But, this isn't a deal breaker, it just means I have to stay in close contact with each user to keep their profile up to date.

Crisp und Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Ultimately we made the decision based on price, but we're super happy!

Hello
Thank you so much for the review!
We really appreciate the feedback you provided. We are working on an upgraded version of the Permissions for the operators, so you should be able to have better control over your users soon.
Once again thank you for your kind words and have a nice day

Misho
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Go Tidio!

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them.

Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

ManyChat, FreshBooks und Drift

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Activechat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Thank you so much for the review!

We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future.

Thank you once again!

Jessica

Easy, fast and amazing!

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly.

They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic.

So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio.

From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement.

Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in.

Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account.

Amazing, right?

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing.

Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

MessageBird

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Messagebird wasn't as easy to use as Tidio was. One of the things that really bothered me from messagebird was that they didn't have the option for quick replies. So it was pretty difficult to receive the correct input from the user and for the flow to continue working correctly. Another thing that I loved about Tidio was their support team. Compared to other software where they take forever to answer back, Tidio does it so quickly and the whole team is so friendly.

MessageBird

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Tidio is very intuative, easy to use and their support team is amazing!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for a thorough review!

We are very proud that you like our product so much!

Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation.

If anything, we're here for you! :)

Seth
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Bewertet am 8.1.2020

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Pure Chat

Price

Freshchat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Features and ease of use.

Hi there Seth,

Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Tanya
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tidio for online support

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Salesboom CRM Suite und BenchmarkONE

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Tidio has a better fit for small and large businesses. Pricing is also better in Tidio as well as customer support.

BenchmarkONE

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Mainly during the evaluation, we focused on pricing, functionality, and ease of use ratio so that Tidio was ahead of its peers during this evaluation.

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you very much for the review!
You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-)
Have a great day!

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Alex
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Effective and affordable

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

Simple quick affordable effective

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

LiveChat

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

LiveChat

Cost

Hello there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here
We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :)
Have a great day and stay safe!

Eran
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best value for money I've seen.

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

Love Tidio. I'm just beginning to experience its full power, and they keep adding options!

Tidio is fully customizable, powerful, and fairly priced. You could easily end up paying 10X on some of the more extortionary chat platforms, without getting any more value.

I really can't think of any complaints. Tidio does the job very well.

Drift und HubSpot CRM

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Intercom is always trying to squeeze more money from you. Every new feature costs extra, and they also charge you extra for contacts. The combination of features I use on Tidio would probably cost hundreds of dollars on Intercom, without being any better.

Intercom

Thank you so much for the review!
It motivates us very much, so thank you for the kind words :)

Michael
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Tidio is amazing!

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Userlike, Crisp und Intercom

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

John Elias
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simple but Powerful

Bewertet am 29.2.2020

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Zoho SalesIQ

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Freshchat was very clunky with a limited feature set and disastrous support. They go out of their way to inconvenience their customers even when they're the cause of the issue in the first place.

Freshchat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Tidio was definitely easier to navigate and more affordable for our use case.

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Ciara
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definetly worth it compared to similar softwares

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

Overall just really great software, the price you pay is well worth what you receive, compared to what we previously used which was more expensive and had way fewer features and no customisation

Tidio has great reporting and customising features. I find it easier to use than the previous software we were using. I really like how you can customise branding to make it fit in better with your website.

You are unable to view messages from more than 1 website in the same Tidio tab, instead I have to have 2 tabs open to able to receive notifications for both our websites.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review!
We are happy to hear that you are finding our product to be easy to use.

As for handling multiple websites, we can also recommend our Mobile App for one of the projects as an alternative :)

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Daniel
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question.

I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat.

In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat und Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Raúl
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The most powerful active chat widget

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

The possibility of connecting other business chats such as Messenger or Instagram offers incredible possibilities in order to give attention to your potential customers. In addition, the price is affordable for all its functionalities.

The most complex thing is getting it to be properly integrated into a small business as a central customer service tool

ClickDesk und JivoChat

ClickDesk und JivoChat

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Raúl! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements. Let us know if you need any assistance with integrating Tidio, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Damon
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Zendesk Suite

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Drift is too expsensive. I get 10X more stuff for less than 5X the cost.

Drift

Above reasons

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We are proud to be a part of your business.