Tidio

Kommunikator für Unternehmen. Live-Chat, Messenger und E-Mail.

Sortieren nach

Pascal
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Petfekte Lösung für Email Marketing

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Wir nutzen es für Email Marketing und sind sehr zufrieden

Alles ist super es gibt nichts zu verbessern

Stuart
Stuart
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Antwort von Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Kevin
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't consider any other service

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

We have several websites that a single team of customer service agents run. Tidio makes that possible! We seldom miss any inquiries because of their awesome notification settings which are super simple to set up. With our business, it's also super important to be able to share files back and forth. Believe it or not, many chat softwares don't allow you to do that, but Tidio does. We have tried many softwares in the past but I have a hard time believing we will ever go with any of them again after finding Tidio.

Since we use the live chat on multiple websites, it would be nice to be able to put our unique branding on the live chat for each site that we use this service for.

Zendesk Suite

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Shopify Inbox makes it so difficult to use the software on multiple websites. You have to log out and back in for the next project every time you get a live chat request. It was a free option with some pretty good features, but that alone made it impossible to work with when you have more than one project.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Ultimately, we had used Tidio before and knew that we already liked it. And Tidio ended up being cheaper anyway so we just came back to you guys.
Moses
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always responds to customer queries even when we are offline

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Tidio helps us maintain effective communication with our customers. Great product.

We use Tidio to build chatbots which respond to client questions when certain keywords are included in the questions. We also love the live chat feature which we use to respond to website visitors.

The only thing I dislike about Tidio is that it does't show a queue to the clients to know where they stand when they ask a question on the website.

bamuwalaza
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Execellent services

Bewertet am 11.11.2023

Support team is so quick, good and friendly dashboard and quick on loading

the software only has postive impacts a for the min time i have used it

Misho
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Go Tidio!

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them.

Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

ManyChat, FreshBooks und Drift

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future.

Thank you once again!

Bonnie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A must-have for businesses that rely on online sales

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

We have used facebook widgets and similar in the past but Tidio has been leaps and bounds ahead of that. The analytics and the tracking of user behavior is on point. The ease of creating chat bots and canned responses and the overall look and presentation of the widget, as well as seamless integration with Wordpress makes us feel like it's going to be great for business. We are still in the free trial and have already received one booking because the customer was able to ask for a discount code through chat. We love it.

I love being able to create our own chat bots to answer customer questions quickly and easily. Being able to track their behaviors, re-marketing return visitors to the site and initiate conversations based on what they are looking at. Many people won't call to ask a question and prefer to chat and being able to have that capability and do it effectively is going to change the way we do our online sales.

The templates have not been entirely helpful for us as we are a unique industry (escape rooms). Most of what I've done I have had to set up manually from scratch. Luckily, that has been pretty easy to do. If it integrated with our booking software Resova it would also open up so much for us.

Heymarket

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

We saw it used on another business's website and really enjoyed it. Signed up for the free trial and loved ease of use.
Michael
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Tidio is amazing!

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Userlike, Crisp und Intercom

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat und Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Akash
Akash
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best chatbots.

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

First of all, it has a free plan which gives up to 100 unique visitors per month and is best suited for small business websites that are just started. Its user interface and user experience are very nice and it also saves site visitors' data. A notification will be sent when a user is on our website which is wonderful. Customer support is very quick, they help us solve our problems within less time.

We have been using Tidio as a chatbot for our company website for 6 months, as far as my experience is concerned, I haven't faced any issues with Tidio.

Engati

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

1. It has a free plan. 2. User interface and User experience are awesome. 3. Lot of customizations can be done for chat-bot. 4. And luckily its color blue is best suited for our website.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you so much for the feedback Akash! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The website chat all-rounder

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Amazing free plan enables testing a lot of features.

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Stephanie
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great Alternative to Intercom

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

My experience with them has been great. It's a nice cheap alternative and we look forward to watching them grow.

I like how easy it is to use and implement.

It's missing really basic features such as BOLD, ITALICS, and the ability to use hyperlinks. They put too much of an emphasis on bots but not the basics of using a chat program.

Juuso

+ Looks great
+ Multiple features
+ Awesome support
+ Regularly updating

- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

tawk.to

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Tidio is so much better looking and feature richer for using. Administrator dashboard is also more modern.

tawk.to

Hi there Juuso,

Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Jim
  • Branche: Versicherung

Website chat software

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Wix

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

The cost; $50/mo for LiveChat didn't fit the budget.

Userlike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

The free version fit my needs.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim.
We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

Seweryn
  • Branche: Internet

Tidio Review FFBoost15

Bewertet am 31.7.2022

Its simple and easy to use and set up for the developer.

The prices are a bit expensive I would say for smaller businesses. Have you consider a discount for first 2-3 months of paying for tidio for new users?

Web Help Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

It's much simpler, easier, I can see location of my customers to see how my adverts progress and if I target right customers.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi Seweryn! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like Tidio so far. Your feedback is very important to us. If you'd like to discuss any matters regarding your subscription, please reach out to us via our live chat, or send us an email to support@tidio.net, and we'll look int it :)

Yara
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

To effectively control the channels of communication with customers at all times

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

Tidio has quickly connected customers to our service staff in various locations, and our response time has improved, helping us find the right solutions faster. The logs provided by Tidio have greatly helped us improve the efficiency of our Customer Service Center services.

Tidio allows us to perform many duties, including live chat which I love for its efficiency and speed, and ticket management, which we can assign directly to members according to their specialties. I love that we can automate email, text, WhatsApp and Messenger responses so customers can easily get what they need. Tidio's powerful integration with social media marketing helps us reach more people who are interested in our products. Tidio's unique logs and reports display all information accurately, allowing our quality control team to instantly analyze complaints and gain better knowledge of our performance issues.

There's nothing to dislike about Tidio, as notifications arrive immediately without delay, and the dashboard makes it easy to find updates as well as quickly access and respond to active updates.

Cruz
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best "bang for your buck" chatbot options

Bewertet am 2.4.2023

Having full control of how your chatbot interacts with customers is huge. The application is very simple to use, even for a non-technical person. The integration with adding it to your website is very straightforward and quick (coding ability required). This has been an excellent tool in our arsenal to increase sales.

At this time, we have tried to implement the automated response feature at least once, which was when it was first offered. It didn't work the way I expected it to or maybe the data we had did not produce any results that would benefit us. I have not gone back to try it again but perhaps it should be revisited. The website and mobile application (phone: Samsung S21 ultra) are extremely slow to load up at times. I almost can't use the mobile application, which is irritating.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Russ
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Customer Service Makes the Difference

Bewertet am 2.2.2020

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made.
There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Pure Chat

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Excellent

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

Chatbot integration in mobile with live chat

the first sep in setting welcome message to client

Landbot

Too expensive

Intercom

Mobile chat integration

Hello there Gonzalo,

Thank you for the fantastic review! If you find any difficulties in using Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tidio.net. Our agents will gladly help you out :-)

Have a great day and stay safe!

Rocio
Rocio
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really interesting for social network

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

The best thing about Tidio is the possibility of integrating the tool with other social network chats like Messenger or Instagram.

The price part is the most complicated to assume when your company is small. It would be nice if they could have differentiated plans for months and company sizes in terms of traffic or billing

Antwort von Tidio

Hi Rocio! Thank you so much for your kind review :) It's great to know that you like the app.

Brianna
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tidio Continues to get better and Better!

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

So far so good. Can't wait for any other fun changes.

So far so good. Can't wait for any other fun changes.

I Enjoy the Fact that Tidio Has been getting Better as time goes. Really glad of these changes. Quick responses and alerts. Easy to operate.

I dislike The fact that Tidio was not up to date. Somewhat slow at one point you can say. But nothing but good changes Now.

Trevor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hypernocative and brilliantastic Help Desk and Live Chat software.

Bewertet am 4.12.2022

Tidio is a better tool for generating more business leads and increasing sales.Tidio increases customers satisfaction.

It's easy to talk and interact with our customers using Tidio live chat feature.It's easy to manage profiles of visitors browsing our website with Tidio.I like how I use Tidio chatbots feature to respond to our customers tickets faster.It's easy to offer our customers with the best support services with Tidio.

There is nothing wrong with Tidio as everything works perfectly.

Edson
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great chatbot and live chat for the customer seervice and sales.

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

We have been using Tidio since 3 years ago and is one of our main tools to give customer support and get new clients.

Very easy to learn and very competitive price

They should allow the agents to delete messages in cause some error while they were whirting or uploading the worg file.

Nick

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

Chatting with potenrial clients on the website.

Chatting with potenrial clients on the website.

Price of this sofware is good and it's eay to use

Sometimes mobile app doesn't work, but it;s ok

Zendesk Suite