Tidio

Kommunikator für Unternehmen. Live-Chat, Messenger und E-Mail.

4,7 /5 (177 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,6
4,6
96% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Jessica L.

Easy, fast and amazing!

Bewertet am 8.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly.

They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic.

So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio.

From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement.

Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in.

Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account.

Amazing, right?

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing.

Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for a thorough review!

We are very proud that you like our product so much!

Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation.

If anything, we're here for you! :)

Tanya T.
Branche: Eventservice

Tidio for online support

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you very much for the review!
You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-)
Have a great day!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Dominick P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified.
2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies.
3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list.
4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations.
5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Michael D.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Tidio is amazing!

Bewertet am 28.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

Eran D.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best value for money I've seen.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love Tidio. I'm just beginning to experience its full power, and they keep adding options!

Tidio is fully customizable, powerful, and fairly priced. You could easily end up paying 10X on some of the more extortionary chat platforms, without getting any more value.

I really can't think of any complaints. Tidio does the job very well.

Thank you so much for the review!
It motivates us very much, so thank you for the kind words :)

Alex A.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Effective and affordable

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

Simple quick affordable effective

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

Hello there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here
We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :)
Have a great day and stay safe!

Damon E.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Bewertet am 28.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We are proud to be a part of your business.

Roberto alonso R.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Fast and easy

Bewertet am 30.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application.
I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

Thank you so much for the review!

The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

Ciara H.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Definetly worth it compared to similar softwares

Bewertet am 15.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall just really great software, the price you pay is well worth what you receive, compared to what we previously used which was more expensive and had way fewer features and no customisation

Tidio has great reporting and customising features. I find it easier to use than the previous software we were using. I really like how you can customise branding to make it fit in better with your website.

You are unable to view messages from more than 1 website in the same Tidio tab, instead I have to have 2 tabs open to able to receive notifications for both our websites.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review!
We are happy to hear that you are finding our product to be easy to use.

As for handling multiple websites, we can also recommend our Mobile App for one of the projects as an alternative :)

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Kumail F.
Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent chat service

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 12.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Without a doubt the software is very good. But unfortunately i have to shift to another service as my online business is new and i did not want to burden it with a monthly fee.

Excellent, fast, easy to deploy. Visitor tracking is better than other apps.

The monthly charge for the premium service is a blow to new startups.

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very glad that you enjoy our product. We understand that premium subscriptions can be a burden for a new project.
That is why Tidio delivers great value even on the free basic plan. It has unlimited chatting and up to 3 operator seats plus many more features totally free of charge.

If you have any questions, we're always for you. You can reach us at support@tidio.net

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Seth H.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Hi there Seth,

Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Branche: Telekommunikation
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

John elias H.
Branche: Automotive

Simple but Powerful

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Daniel S.

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question.

I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat.

In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent value for money!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Gonzalo G.

Excellent

Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Chatbot integration in mobile with live chat

the first sep in setting welcome message to client

Hello there Gonzalo,

Thank you for the fantastic review! If you find any difficulties in using Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tidio.net. Our agents will gladly help you out :-)

Have a great day and stay safe!

Juuso K.

+ Looks great
+ Multiple features
+ Awesome support
+ Regularly updating

- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

Hi there Juuso,

Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Stuart G.

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Antwort von Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Andrew P.

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not.
Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Russ N.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Customer Service Makes the Difference

Bewertet am 2.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made.
There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

Jim P.
Branche: Versicherung

Website chat software

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim.
We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

Miguel S.
Branche: Alternative Medizin

What I was looking for!

Bewertet am 3.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I know very little about programming and web design , I construct my sites with templates, I never thought that adding and setting up in minutes a live chat was so easy with Tidio. I tried to install and set up other live chat and I spent a whole day, the only thing I could get was a headache...

I didn't have any experience using live chats in my web sites. When I decided to use one, I made a small research and Tidio whas the 2nd. one I tried and I have to say that I don't need to search for an other option.
I will upgrade once my free trial ends.

Can't find any cons yet... I would like to know if there are any so I could make around them before I get there. I am staying with Tidio.

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very happy that you found Tidio so intuitive and easy to use. :)

Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Helps in managing Live website chat

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Hi there!

Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at oscar@tidio.net - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)

Faustine J.
Branche: Computerspiele
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome chat tool for your website!

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you for an amazing review!

Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!