EverLogic Bewertungen

Cloud-based dealer management software

4.7/5 (52 Bewertungen)
Kim D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Everlogic People are awesome to deal with!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They are incredible to deal with. It is always to pleasure to talk with them even if it is for support issues. Great people. All support tickets are dealt with promptly. Easy to contact, great response. Others go to development for implementation. Open to suggestions and requests.

Reliable server. Always has been accessible. The value of the software for the cost is perfect. We like that it integrates with QuickBooks. It is always developing and improving. We are able to give voice to its improvements to make it better for us as we grow as well. Support is not costly. Wonderfully affordable, great value and great company, great people.

Would like to have a bit more adaptability to allow us to change their invoice and repair order design templates. Would like to have report views look different with a bit more flexibility. Has a few features not built in for our need, but the support team is always at work creating the things we request. Some small querks here & there but they get fixed promptly. May not be suitable for an ecom site at this time.

Josh S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product, that incorporates all aspects of the business into one!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From day one when I showed interest in the product they were very knowledgeable and able to adapt there services to work for our dealership. They also provided great training to get the system up and running and are readily available for questions.

The software is very user friendly and can be learned by all employees in a very short time. It is a one stop location for all of your dealership needs from parts to sales & service. It saves a lot of time by being able to integrate it with Quickbooks.

The only con about the software is that it is not specifically directed at a Trailer dealership so some of the vehicle types and such do not pertain to me and some of the things I would want to have in there are not an option. Even though it does not match perfectly I am able to utilize the options that are listed to correlate the information that I need.

Antwort von EverLogic

Josh thank you very much for your review. I was wondering what additional fields you want for a Trailer inventory type. Currently we have Color, Brakes, Axels and Weight. We are open to suggestions. We are really trying to accommodate more options for our trailer dealer customer base which is really growing. Please email mike@everlogic.com and I will review your suggestion.

Jeff B.

SURPASSED EXPECTATIONS... CUSTOMER SERVICE A1

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was shopping around for another Management System and tried several demos, previously I had used ADP and Reynolds and Reynolds, the cost couldn't be justified for this dealership. This system has an outstanding inventory and service system, neatly integrated and very easy to use. It feels like a windows based product so it has that familiar easy to catch on feel. There is also extra fields for more details on the inventory compared to most. We don't have quickbooks so we don't use that function, but our accountant loves how it is compiled.

Customer Service... The team is great from set up to follow up and they get things done quickly. Plus they have fun doing it, it is nice calling for tech support and enjoying the call.
The product is awesome... I could write a novel of the pros over others. If you are on the fence it is worth trying it for the low cost it is. I highly doubt you will find a better product or question your choice.

None at this point. The only thing that really isn't a con is there isn't a buy here pay here option, but there are software products that work in harmony with this one that specialize in that segment. Depending on your portfolio I think you are better having a specialized product regardless.

Sean M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Smooth transition makes a strong and lasting relationship.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From the initial introduction through integration and 90 day implementation time frame, it has been a fairly smooth transition. The overall review of our requirements and the actual development of the software to match our needs was quite efficient. The follow-up response to bumps in the road from Victor/Training and Krista and Nella in Customer Service was fast, friendly and most helpful - they were on 'it' immediately and worked effortlessly to answer questions and find answers to our process questions. Chip and Mike worked with us to develop the information flow as we needed. This company works as a team to coordinate effort on development and implementation/follow-up and makes the transition smooth. Highly recommend you check them out if you are seeking a relevant and current solution to your CRM/DMS software.

Email from Customer Record to make a good communication paper trail; ability to monitor Customer progess by Salesperson; the integration with back office/Quickbooks.

There is no phone application, no ability to compare vehicles against each other (in terms of features, costs, etc as other automotive software packages have); it is not an immediate update on entering and viewing vehicle inventory (there is a lag time from entering inventory data to actually viewing it online - ours is set at the minimum of 1 hour).

Antwort von EverLogic

Thank you Sean for taking the time to give us your opinion and feedback. I like the idea of phone integration and that has been added to our development plans. Not sure if we can get it in place this year with all of the requests we are already working on, but the phone integration would be super beneficial and cool for all of our customers.

Greg T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Everlogic is an Excellent Choice for Dealership Software at an Awesome Price!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everlogic, the software, does everything I need it to do and very well. Everlogic, the support team, are everything you wish you could find in support at every other technology company. The support team at Everlogic is knowledgeable, helpful, efficient, professional and courteous. Usually, I encounter same-day resolution. The team members tend to specialize (software coding, QuickBooks integration, Everlogic functionality, etc.) and work off each other seamlessly. They will tell you if they don't have an answer and they will eagerly find a solution or a work around. And if that's not enough, Everlogic is an excellent value. Pricing is based on the number of users. So you are able to reduce your technology expense during the off-season. Bundle all of this together and you get one oustanding product!

Logical layout, QB style. Shortcuts and data prepopulation...everywhere. Easy to use. Incredible support! Everlogic does everything I need it to do! Super value!

Some actions are not, yet, completed by the same process from one module to another.

Michael W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Everlogic: a good choice on my part

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Everlogic for our semi trailer dealership since May. I looked at a few different software options and, with no doubts, I made the correct choice with Everlogic. I knew that I would adapt to Everlogic but was concerned about how easily or mechanics, service writes and sales staff would learn the program. I was surprised with how quickly everyone has become quite proficient, using their specific features of the program. And we did not take part in any live training sessions, instead we relied on the pre-recorded sessions which were very helpful. Since live sessions are probably exactly the same as the recorded ones, I preferred the recorded sessions, because I could re-listen to parts in which I was interested.

In the first few weeks of using Everlogic, I probably called tech support or initiated a support session every day. Minela and the other staff always contacted me the same day or, at the very latest, the following day.

My favorite parts of Everlogic are how it handles inventory add-on expenses and how the PO system works for ordering parts and adding them to inventory.

I wish that adding concurrent user licenses didn't cost $99/user. Maybe it could get cheaper, once you hit a certain # of users. I also wish that some of the inventory features could be customized to for our industry. Also, in AZ, we are required to itemize our sales tax deductions. The way our Everlogic/Quickbooks is setup, there is no easy way to do this. However, I'm not sure there is any solution to that problem through Everlogic.

Art B.

Great Software & Support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Transitioning the software from the auto world to the mobility world has had it's challenges. Overall the software is very good and the support is GREAT. The people at Everlogic are very helpful and can make changes when you need them.

Once you enter the customer's information into the system you can maneuver anywhere with ease. I like the way it produces the cost and profit page with all costs accounted for.

When doing a VA deal or a Quote for the bank financing i have to produce 2-3 separate quotes. I would like to be able to input all the information once then produce the quotes as I need them.

Antwort von EverLogic

Hi Art, Thanks you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

I am going to have someone from our support staff call you to get more information on why you are entering the quote multiple times to get financing. I think the process you are following may need to change. The quote should not have to be entered multiple times to get financing in my experience. But if this is necessary, at least we can show you how to use the copy feature to make it easier and faster for you.

Thanks, Mike

Tammy M.

EVERLOGIC...Increase Profits...Decrease Headaches!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Everlogic Software in our RV/Pre-Owned Auto facility for two and a half years. We went from cash register to automated with a very smooth transition. The Installation Team (owner) came on-site and completed the install in three days! Everlogic is one of the best decisions we have made regarding our store. We are able to track sales, customers and productivity with ease and in a way that is meaningful to our business. It has proven to be more than worth the cost and we wouldn't even consider doing business without Everlogic!

Flex Views
Prompt and knowledgeable Support Staff
Customized Reporting
No hidden fees for enhancements, upgrades!!!

That I didn't get it sooner!

Robin J.

Ed Murdock Trailers & Auto

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Everlogic for almost 2 years and have found that the system is pretty user friendly. Any issues that we do have we know that Everlogic is only a phone call away to help us. They are professional and caring about their customers.

The customer service that we receive is over the top. Krista and Nella are always willing to help and go above and beyond in order to help us. Krista you're the bomb!!

In the beginning the accounting and the use of Everlogic's integration with QuickBooks can be a little overwhelming, but once you can grasp the concept of how they work together it is really easy to follow.

Suzy T.

thoughts on a Friday afternoon

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I walked into this office with a myriad of experience in the auto/motorcycle sales industry and have used many different software applications. I am teaching myself the use as no one here is really trained well.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Does not give me all the reports that I would like to see or use.

Antwort von EverLogic

Suzy thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Without your feedback we cannot improve our product or processes.

I would encourage you to take advantage of our bi-weekly online training series or use our learning center that has lots of training material. If your staff needs additional training, we have that available to them as well.

If you could let us know what reports you are looking for, we can show you where that information is or we can consider adding it to our product in the future. Please send your requests to support@everlogic.com or me directly to mike@everlogic.com.

Thanks again for your valuable time and feedback.

Karla S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Frontenac Harbor Loves EverLogic!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had such a positive experience with EverLogic and its incredible support staff! The software is very intuitive and offers unlimited reporting options. The integration with QuickBooks is seamless, and our books have never been cleaner. Any tricky items are always handled quickly by EverLogic's extremely knowledgeable and friendly support staff. We truly have a winner in EverLogic!

The unlimited reporting......The more you put into the various fields, the more you get out of it. From a managerial accounting perspective, this is invaluable! I especially like the quick and friendly response I always receive from the support staff for any extraneous items I may need aid with.

There really isn't anything I don't like about it!

Brett B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Solid software, with excellent features, customer support is second to none!

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the primary DMS for our growing company we rely heavily on the day to day operations that Everlogic provides us. When in a pinch their support staff is excellent, always researching our problem to full extent and will even make custom mods for our environment. This is a well organized and knowledge staff managing and maintaining the software. Almost every workstation in our company uses the software. We are especially happy with the way this software integrates with our website.

Website integration, feature and modifications updates as needed.

Sometimes takes several steps to accomplish a task.

Scott H.

Freedom Outdoors of Southern Ohio, Inc. Review of EverLogic

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a 15 year 2 location Boat & RV Dealer in Ohio. We have used QuickBooks since the beginning along with QuickBooks Point of Sale. We quickly out grew out of the Point of Sale and was desperately in need of a software the would work with QuickBooks, My CPA found that the only software that would work with QuickBooks plus the only software that Quickbooks would endorse was Everlogic. So we immediately made the switch to Everlogic and the rest is history.

Integrates with QuickBooks and their quick response to any needs we may have.

Nothing at this time.

Irene R.

Great program

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed a new software system in a hurry after ours imploded in August of 2015. After doing a lot of research, we found Everlogic; we had looked at it years ago, but the difference was that now it was totally compatible with Quick Books, which we use. The system seemed like something we could live with, and if the support was as promised (something lacking in our last software) we thought it would be a good fit with our not-too-big company. It has worked out very well for us.

I like the ease of integration with our Quick Books, and also the simplicity of most of the functions.

I find the POS part of the software not very intuitive, and kind of bulky.

Wade W.

TWINPEAKS MOTORSPORTS

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome Customer Service. Very Knowledgable. Easy to use and always easy to get help when needed. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So easy to use.

Can't always accommodate request from each individual user

Becky N.

Awesome software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We sell manufactured housing and this program has worked well for our industry. I love this program because it is so user friendly and the techs are so helpful. We have used several different software programs, but this one is tops by far.

user friendley

I don't have any problems at all with this software

Margo B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellant Software and Support at Everlogic!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My husband and I started our own RV Dealership and tried a generic software for our company. It was a total disaster. I turned to EVERLOGIC and everyone there from sales to training to customer support has been wonderful in helping me not only fix my previous disaster but has given me control over our business.

This software is user friendly. Integrates with QB. Easy to use POS. Real time inventory amounts. Easy to fix input errors. EXCELLENT support staff.

I truly cannot think of anything.

Andrea H.

Amazing Customer Support

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Every once in a while there is a glitch, but they always fix it.

It is very user friendly. The customer support staff is amazing. They are very helpful. They are always happy to help and never have I felt like an imposition when calling them. The remote sessions are a big help.

Only because I have to add something in this box, it is pricey, but worth it.

Jon O.

Ease of resolution

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer service has helped me by working on issues and then getting back with me with solutions. The recent video updates on EOD by rep has also helped and I've tried to implement any similar experiences I've had with the solutions he presented.

Being able to keep track of the shop tech billable hours for our company.

Also, the availability of customer support when you have any issue ... they answer or call back immediately and do not keep you waiting for hours, but do not stop until they have helped resolve an issue. I have not found one impolite person and they've all been amazing at answering my questions.

I get click happy with my RO's and sometimes enter them more than once and have to return back and void the multiple ones. So, that's really my issue. The EOD when there is a credit card refund have proven to be tricky when transferring to QB accounting ...

Trac y C.

Well Done!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well, I call in regularly due to me having moments and I always get the best help! Just good to know I can have a extra set of eyes (Lindsay) to make me see what it is that I've done or if its the occasional hey its not you its something we needed to know.

Ron M.

COULD USE SOME WORK

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD SEEMS LIKE SOME THINGS COULD BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH A LOT FEWER CLICKS.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS OUTSTANDING

TOO MANY CLICKS FOR SIMPLE TASKES

Nichole B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great, user friendly program!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everlogic has been extremely easy to use and works perfectly with QuickBooks. The support team has been very helpful and help within a timely manner. Krista and Nella are always knowledgeable and helpful

user friendly

none

Heidi D.

Great Product great customer support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Has many features to help your business with both service/parts and inventory sales. Easy to learn and correct mistakes

easy to use, great customer support, mistakes can be fixed easily

5.0/10
Lindsey B.

Best EVER!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Anytime we need help or have questions regarding the software, the customer service is exceptional. Always willing to help, always available and very pleasant to work with.

Ease of use and compatibility with Quickbooks.

No complaints

Tiffany S.

RV Dealership Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I personally have used another DMS software (IDS) and I believe that Everlogic is so much easier to use on a daily basis and is very user friendly. I also like from an F&I standpoint that the integration with APPONE and Credco is wonderful.

Ease of use. I believe that someone with minimal computer skills could easily be trained on this software.

I have heard that the Quickbooks integration can be difficult to navigate, but I do not have personal experience with that side of the software.