ABC Trainerize Erfahrungen

ABC Trainerize

Trainingssoftware für Fitnesstrainer und Fitnessstudios.

Sortieren nach

Kevin
Kevin

Great product

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

I used to use google sheets which had to be manually entered on by the client and I wouldn't be able to visualize progress as well as now. I love that Trainerize automatically loads the nutrition information, tells me when my clients are getting their workouts done, is an easy to use instant messenger, and graphs the clients progress while also allowing easy access to progress photos.

I love how I'm able to visually see the progress my clients are making, easily check the macros that they are hitting while the app links to MyFitnessPal, and deliver workout programs that my clients can access

Sometimes it gets buggy and the nutrition changes do not load for my clients. And also some of my clients report having difficulty with notifications and/or receiving messages

Hey Kevin!

Thanks for submitting your feedback!

We're so glad that you LOVE the ease of navigating with the App and that it is helping you to track your client's success!

In regards to the issues, you are experiencing with the report tool, can you reach out to us at help@trainerize.com. Our team will be happy to help!

Thanks for being with us all these years!

Ps: Stay tuned for more exciting updates! - Team Trainerize :)

Karla

The good and the bad.

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

It is decent but always keeping my eye open for someone that offers the features I mentioned which are key.

It was somewhat easy to navigate and had good customer service.

NO group reporting for the challenge groups and no live training features in the app

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

PT Distinction und My PT Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ABC Trainerize

More features for the price and customer service.

Hi Karla,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

We are so happy you like the ease of navigating with Trainerize and our Customer Service as well!

Good news! We are currently in the process of developing an in-app live-streaming workout feature many more exciting things! (habits, workout of the day, appointments) Stay tuned! :) - Team Trainerize

Tom
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good for programming, misses the mark entirely for nutrition

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Best comprehensive app I've found. But for straight programming I would go with TrainHeroic, and for straight nutrition I would use Google Sheets.

The programs are easy to build, and the progression builder is very helpful for building out multiple week programs with overload.Client onboarding is simple, and you have the ability to customize intake forms, messages, etc.Easy to add your own exercises with videos. Built in library is extensive.Easy to make supersets and add rest periods.

When it comes to nutrition coaching, I've yet to find ANY app that works as well as the google sheets I created. There's no history of what the previous week's macros were. The app doesn't let you select a calorie level and then autopopulate the macros, you have to input macros until you get to the calories you want. There's no way to select a protein requirement (i.e. 0.8g/lb, 1g/lb, 1.2g/lb etc) or a carb/fat ratio. You only have preprogrammed tolerances of 10 or 20 or 30% so good luck coaching a bodybuilding client where you need +/- 2%.There's no charts at all correlating calories, BMR, body weight, etc.And then the "meal planner" that they charge you $45/month for is a complete joke. You can't set it to a client's individual goals. You have to use pre-programmed calories and macro ratios. There's no ability to deselect a wide variety of foods (just some basics like gluten or dairy.) There's no ability to select only certain foods. Most meals take 30 minutes or more to prepare. I've found it to be completely useless.The goals and habits are ok, but they can't link to any metrics, they have to be updated manually to show any progress, so it's all completely arbitrary.When it comes to programming, there's no way to program drop sets. Also, the instructions for the training week do not automatically come up when a client starts a session. I've had to go tell each client individually where to find instructions.

Garrett
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good at most things, lacking in a few key things.

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

It was good. I ended up switching but I liked it while I used it.

It was good. I ended up switching but I liked it while I used it.

I actually really liked the mobile app. Super well done and easy to communicate with clients on the go.

It’s not super smooth. The interface is a little clunky for users and could be a lot more simple and sleek.

Mercedes
Mercedes
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trainerize is the best if you are a personal trainer

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

I am able to create programs fast for my clients. With this software, clients are able to get support from me in real time.

Easily drop in YouTube videos. Creating master programs is amazing because you can copy and customize templates easily. The mobile app seems to be easy for clients to use. I like the advanced progression capabilities, its easy to change reps and sets, and descriptions on one screen.

I am a climbing coach, so the layout of exercises and drills doesn't work as well in Trainerize since each drill needs more detail and some need extra video support. The customization of this could be better. The calendar feature could be better.

Hey Mercedes!

We are thrilled you like using Trainerize to create programs with our Master Programs feature!

Thanks for your feedback regarding adding more detail to workouts and improving the calendar feature. Could you email us (help@trainerize.com) with more information on what you would like the features to look like? We would love to learn more!

David
David
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent option for your trainee managing needs

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Traiberize has allowed me to keep my trainees information, plans and schedule organized, reviewing and planning their progress and keeping all their information available noth for them and for me is easy and simple.

Practical, reliable, intuitive.
It allows to keep all my trainees, plans and workouts stored and ready to access and use with ease.

It can be slow to process input on some devices.

Hi David!

Wow - That's amazing!

Thank you for taking the time to review us and provide feedback!

We love that you like the ease of navigating with the app.

Stay tuned for even more exciting updates and new features :)

Michael
Michael

Great scalable app

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Keeps my clients accountable and lets me track their activity.

Keeps my clients accountable and lets me track their activity.

Tracking capabilities for my clients and myself. Easily accessible from both ends. Very customizable. Constant tweaks and new new features.

A little buggy when I first started using it about 4 years ago but it's been constantly tweaked and fixed.

Hey Michael!

Thanks for submitting your feedback!

We are happy to know that you and your clients like the ease of navigating with the App!

We are constantly improving Trainerize. If regards any issues come up, you can reach out to us at (help@trainerize.com)Our team will be happy to help!

Thanks for being with us all these years!

Ps: Stay tuned for more exciting updates! - Team Trainerize :)

Bakul
Bakul
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good option for delivery for online personal trainers

Bewertet am 18.1.2022

Trainerize helped my online fitness coaching business manage and train clients with exercise plans and nutritional information.

Trainerize made it extremely easy to schedule and manage client programs with built in exercise videos and instruction and plug and play capability. Clients found it intuitive and easy to use the app and get trained this way and it increased compliance as well.

The software was a bit bulky to use with a high amount of clients and otherwise, there was not much nutritional functionality offered besides integration with MyFitnessPal which did help a lot. No major complaints however, the software works really well for use.

Brie
Brie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Take your Fitness Biz Online

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

I've tried other online training platforms and keep coming back to Trainerize because it works well for the population I work with (general population).

Trainerize give your everything you need to run a successful online fitness training business, from programming, to uploading your own content, to payments, to messaging features. Everything you need if in one place!

I would love to see Trainerize add a built-in document signing feature for clients so that they can sign waivers and training agreements in the app as well. This is the only feature missing that I have to use an outside service for.

Janis
Janis

Love This App

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Love using this app with my clients. My clients like it as well.

Love using this app with my clients. My clients like it as well.

The app is easy to use for my clients. Workouts are easy to set up. Trainerize is always trying to update the app and make things easier for the trainer.

They did change how to upload your personal YouTube videos. Now you need the URL, where before you could check a box and it would upload. Used to be easier.

Hey Jani!

Thanks for your amazing feedback!
We are super glad that you are enjoying the ease of navigating with the App!

In regards to uploading Youtube videos. We improved this tool, allowing trainers to batch import videos!

If you have any questions, reach out to our Trainerize Coaches at help@trainerize.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates

-Team Trainerize :)

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best online fitness platform in existence

Bewertet am 1.3.2017

I have worked with Trainerize for about a year and a half now, and it's been a great relatioship. I have gotten to know the support staff in the executive department quite well, as well as the other staff on the technical side, and one person on the customer service side. Everyone at Trainerize is about making the online fitness experience better for both the professional and the end user clients. It was a pleasure getting to organize the initial conference calls with the executives at Trainerize and the executives at Under Armour Connected Fitness to make the MyFitnessPal integration possible. I am very proud of this addition and my part in it, because it means that thousands of trainers across the world, and probably hundreds of thousands of clients now have a way of managing nutrition in real time.

End of the day, it's all about making things better, and Trainerize is at the forefront of that movement. Pleasure to be associated with them, and I look forward to a lot more success together in the time to come!

Ease of use, integrations, the MFP integration honestly is everything and I worked directly on this so I'm so happy that it has come out the way that it did

Wish some of the branding looked a bit better...I might have also not sent the most optimal files. I also wish that messages from clients and to clients were received as better notifications. I don't notice messages from clients until I am inside the app and I am assuming they don't see mine until they log in. Perhaps I'm missing a notification thing here but I just wish messaging was a little more noticeable. Clients might not want messaging going thru all the time, but I certainly would like to receive messages from them right away.

Hey Chris!

WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Please feel free to email us (help@trainerize.com) and one of our coaches would be happy to help fix your notification settings so you are notified on your device every time.

Erik

Workflow

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Broken enough to do alot of really cool things the developers did not intend. They are constantly trying to get better and their customer service is top notch.

Data available.
Once the system is learned it is very powerful

Workflow suffers. When training strictly online weight selection is tied for number one in importance with technique. Where you time is squander is with clients who have to have their weights added to guide them. They must be entered for every workout. We currently use our workout builder we have designed in excel to program the training and then have to transfer those numbers. We use a formula or boolean statement to process this. If trainerize could allow for weight percentages that are based of a weight we define and then define that percentage for each individual exercise your time per client will be cut in half. We haved used this program strictly online with high level athletes and your every day gym goers. The price per minute of your time is slightly over breaking even. I would love to talk more about how we use our builder and trainerize togther to help come up with a solution.

Also there is no list of new exercises that are imported. I have filmed exercises only to see a month later trainerize has their own version.

Hey Erik!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Your idea regarding weight percentages sounds like a cool feature to have in Trainerize's future. Could you email help@trainerize.com with more details on how that would look? We can pass that on to the developers and they can get in touch with you if it is something they are going to add to Trainerize.

Also thank you for your feedback on our customer service - made our day :)

Ana
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Makes my life as a trainer 100x easier!

Bewertet am 18.4.2017

Helps me stay organized with programming and client communication. I can stay on top of all my clients without going nuts or spending too much time. Clients are always impressed with the professional structure Trainerize gives my business, and they love keeping track of how many workouts they've completed, receiving messages for their Personal Bests, etc. A simple feature that goes a long way in client retention! I can't say enough good things about Trainerize. In the 2 years I've been a customer, I've seen them listen to customer suggestions and put them into action. The app has grown and developed exponentially in 2 years, which makes me look forward to every update they make. If you're a trainer, and you're not using Trainerize, you're missing out on a system that will make you more efficient and professional with your programming and client connection.

Beautiful interface. Progress charts. Keeps track of clients' progress on specific lifts in specific workouts. Easy client communication.

I can't access my workout templates from the APP - I have to open a client's profile for that. I can't change/update training plans of multiple clients at once - having to go one by one is really time consuming.

Antwort von ABC Fitness

Wow - thank you SO much Ana! We appreciate your review and are so happy you love the Trainerize interface!

Regarding having more functionality on the mobile app, I can definitely pass your feedback on to the development team for review!

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trainerize is a good program for starting a business, but needs a lot of ethical changes

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

The customer service people that I have spoken with have all been very polite and respectful and were able to take care of what ever I needed at the time.

I believe that this is a great way to learn how to use online fitness software because it is very easy to use and they have a lot of great features to use to make the coaching experience easier.

Trainerize is a bit costly for what you get when you can get 10 - 15 clients for what it cost in the Trainerize basic package. The trainerize me website is so cluttered with multiple profiles which are not from the area your looking for its difficult to figure out what you want and many of these profiles have multiple spots take up on the website. Most of these trainers also don't have any listed certifications or experience in fitness which creates ethical concerns for the platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

My PT Hub und Everfit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ABC Trainerize

It was recommended by a local gym owner
Jennifer

Excellent Fitness App

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Very easy and enjoyable to use. Has everything I need to track and communicate with clients in one easy spot.

So many things! I love the way you can build workouts and easily implement then into clients plans. Love that it tracks your progress from workout to workout. Also love that it graphs body weight, stats, has pictures, steps, habits and even a meal plan option. I seriously can go on and on about the app :)

I wish that there was a notes section by each exercise so you can add in a lil something about that exercise. Like if you used dumbbells or cables. Also when messaging it would be great if there was a send button and that the messages didn't send by hitting enter.

Hey Jennifer!

WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! We're thrilled to know that you like the Trainerize app and the ease of building workouts for your clients.

Your idea of adding a note section for exercises, sounds like a cool feature to have in Trainerize's future.

Could you email help@trainerize.com with more details on how that would look?

Jonathan

Thanks Trainerize For Allowing Me To Monetize

Bewertet am 28.5.2022

Highly Recommended To Try At Least! Trials not gonna cost you anything- just make sure whenever you’re doing a trial period, plan a few action steps of what you want to explore with the app beforehand. That’s how most trial periods just stay on phones after the download and we should give way more credit to everyone developing these platforms :)

The relatively easy “plug & play” app that plays a vital role in elevating and improving the standard of health/wellness globally. In comparison with other similar platforms in the market, this would and should be a natural choice for anyone wanting an accountability partner included to however one has designed your life. It manages to eliminate the fear of starting a business from scratch, and has a range of different metrics, features, scheduling , support and even scaling on an existing client if anyone decides to do so.

This is certainly a platform I’d recommend to anyone whether be it a business or personal interest in improving their overall management of this particular area in life. Thank you!

To be honest, there are tons of areas that can be further improved. However, this has served well enough with its current functionality and like any experience with anything that works, it only works if you do. So far, I’m happy with the limited features of the app and nothing that concerning has become an area of dislike.

Simple and straight forward

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

It has helped my client journey so much better than simply sending them away with homework. They have to check in when they do it too which means that they get much better results.
It keeps everyone accountable.
One wish is to have a calendar to book my appointments and to accept payments in my country. Then It's a one stop shop! I love it. I'll never leave again.

The exercise builder is my favourite part. I can upload whether it's reps and sets or an interval or a circuit.
What I love most about it, is you can upload videos for the client to check if they're not sure.
I left trainerize for a year and tried other providers but non compared when it came to actually building a user / client friendly experience.

I would like to be able to run the interval training on the desktop site and not just the mobile app. That way it can also work for clients without compatible phones.

Hey!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback :) We are so happy you believe Trainerize provides the best client and user experience for online training.

Can you email help@trainerize.com and let us know the types of phones your clients have? We can work on making the app more compatible with them!

Appointments is a feature coming soon so stay tuned :)

Bladimir

As a trainer, I've used this service for nearly 4 years now, and I must say that I have no...

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

The fact that it contributed greatly in allowing me to expand my clientele and the way I track my client's progress. With the click of a button, I can go back and see how my clients are advancing. It's also great that they provide multiple means to track progress; such as body fat, pictures, and tape measurements. Once my client downloads the app, they will be able to see their progress, receive workouts and meal plans, and communicate with me through its built in messaging. I truly love this app and it's services.

What I like least about the software is that I am not able to print out a client's progress the same way I could their workouts,that is the only bummer that I have against it.

Hey Bladimir!

Thank you for your review! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to expand your clientele!

In regards to printing progress, that does sound like a good idea to have in Trainerize's future. We will definitely pass your feedback on to the development team for review.

Andrea

Fitness Software

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

I would highly recommend this software to any coach, beginner or expert, you won’t be disappointed. Trainerize offers 30 days trial, give it a go, and make sure you reach out to them if you have questions with set up or anything m, they’ll be able to help!!

This software is fantastic! I have been a user for the past 7 years and I love it. It makes my life as a coach much easier and way more organized. My clients also enjoy all features such training programs with videos and instructions as well as meal plan with food tracking. Most client connect trainerize with their apple watch and have everything in one place. I noticed my clients and even me are way more accountable to each other and especially those who work online with me.

There’s anything I would sayI don’t like. There’s no app is perfect and sometimes you need to ensure you have the app updated to see changes in your plan. Trainerize is constantly improving and bringing new features.

Paul

2 years on

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

The software works well with my 1-2-1 clients week in week out. It adds accessibility to more/all budgets by permitting me to distribute satellite coaching services at my local gym. Moving forward I plan to start some more online coaching as well to enhance my business

After 2 years, building workouts has become second nature. The flow of the phone app and the website work well together when programming individual clients as well as groups.

The only flaw in the app is a lack of a booking platform for clients to both book into boot camps/classes and being able to see my availability in app (I combat this to an extent with google calendar integrated into my trainerize website)

Antwort von ABC Fitness

Hey Paul! Thank you for taking the time to review us and provide feedback! We're so happy to hear about building workouts becoming second nature. As for appointments/scheduling, we're currently working on that and plan to release more around these features soon. We hope your transition into online training is going well, please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way :)

JODI

On-line Training made easy

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

My clients and I really like Trainerize. The ease of use, the ability for the clients to change their workouts if needed or add on extra things they do is huge. I like the flexibility of the app and look forward to going on vacation soon and still training my clients.

This software is easy to use not only for myself as the trainer but also for my clients. (Not all of whom are tech savy) It helps to keep clients accountable no matter what their goals and my it allows me to continue to add on to my client base even when my face2face business is full.

The ability to take pictures, measurements and weight stats and see them all on a graph is a big plus as well. Some of my clients haven't lost much weight, but when we put the pictures together there is no doubt they are doing well.

I look forward to even more updates and to see where Trainerize goes with this app. Keep up the great work.

I currently have no cons with this app. I have not worked on groups or meal plans I am currently just using it for single clients. Keep up the great work.

Hey Jodi!

Wow - thank you so much! We are thrilled you and your clients find Trainerize easy to use! Definitely check out the nutrition and groups features - they are game changers when it comes to online training.

Stephanie

Great Program

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

I really am happy with the overall use. I will be at 1 year at the end of summer. It's been a positive experience.

I like how it is consistently being updated to make it better and easier to use. I also like the features that keep being added. The exercise videos are great, and keep expanding. I don't like to make my own videos. If there is an exercise I want, that is not recorded, I like that I can use Youtube videos. It's a very convenient and easy app. My clients love it.

I wish you didn't need to use a PDF just to put a calorie/macro goal. I wish I could just set that without creating a PDF.

Hey Stephanie!

WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! We're thrilled to know that you like the Trainerize App and our Trainerize Library was helpful to you!

The idea of having an easier way to send meal plans, it is something we want to have in Trainerize's future.

Could you email help@trainerize.com with more details on how that would look?

Also, you can reach out to us on our live channels! This means that you can give us a call or ask your questions on our live chat whenever it is convenient for you!

We are available at 9:00-5:00 PST. :) -Team Trainerize

Denetra
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I would not be in business without Trainerize

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

I love Trainerize is always updating the app to make the features even better. Since they ask all clients to input thoughts or vote for ideas. The features that get implemented are always what I need! I wouldn't even think about the added feature but be so grateful once its updated to the app. I also like that customer support is very quick to respond. The platform is used friendly and there are tons of video tutorials. Best part is I have my own app and logo in both the Apple/Google Play Store. It makes me feel so accomplished, professional, and tech savvy!

Honestly none. Since Trainerize and constantly improving I have no issues.

Hey Denetra!

Wow, thank you so much! We are thrilled you love Trainerize and our features!

Stay tuned for more exciting releases and updates :)

Brittany

Simple, Quick, EFFECTIVE

Bewertet am 24.4.2017

Trainerize has helped my business grow, along with helping my clients see quicker results. I run a personal training studio and online personal training business. My clients see fast results due to the "easy-to-use" Trainerize app. This app has progressed and is staying up to date with the latest software techniques and training techniques. It's so easy to communicate with my clients and build workouts for them. They all LOVE it! Highly recommended Software. We have been using Trainerize for nearly 2 years now and our business has quadrupled income since.

Easy to use, I can build workouts in NO time!

I wish there was a way to build and sell pre made programs

Hey Brittany!

Wow - that is amazing! Congrats on growing your fitness business. We are so happy your clients love using Trainerize!

Did you know you can now build and sell programs using Trainerize Pay? Feel free to check it out along with our pre-built programs in the Trainerize Content Libraries :)

Melissa
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Unable to reach a live person. The system decides the maximum charge I can apply which is to...

Bewertet am 7.9.2020

I like the exercise video demonstrations and the ability to program.

It is impossible to reach a live person. I don't understand why there isn't a customer service department if they claim to be open from "9-5." Also, I am trying to bill all of my programs through this app for the ease of my clients, and for tracking income to report for taxes, but this system only allows programs that are $1,000 or less. I don't understand why there would be a maximum charge from their system, as if they are stating I can't decide for myself what to bill for my products. It's extremely frustrating. For anyone that wants to pay up front, I have to charge them through Zelle because Trainerize only goes up to $1,000 per charge.

Hi Melissa!

Thank you so much for your honest review!

You can give us a call at 1-800-998-6439 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm PST.

We're planning this for Q2 this year for businesses to be able to apply to increase their transactional limit.

If you have any questions, please reach out at help@trainerize.com

Stay tuned for exciting updates! :)