Employee Effectiveness Bewertungen

Cloudbasierte Software zur Messung der Effektivität von Mitarbeitern

4.7/5 (61 Bewertungen)
Jenny S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Culture Amp provides insights that move the culture needle

Bewertet am 18.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Insight into our culture, the specific experiences of our people, a view of our managers and people (strengths/areas for improvement), an easy-to-use exit process that allows us to compare results and view trends.

Two years ago when we were looking for an engagement survey tool, I came across Culture Amp in a StartUP HR forum. It was recommended over and over by different people at different companies so I looked into it, along with a number of other solutions.

Culture Amp came out on top in every comparison I did for its features, ease-of-use, domain expertise, and pricing. After we launched our first survey and shared results with our leadership team, I knew we had made the right choice. The tool is easy-to-use as an administrator and elegant/simple for end users. There are useful new features being added regularly, and every product improvement or new offering comes with strong communications backed by good science/thought leadership, and clearly having taken customer feedback into consideration.

We now use Culture Amp for:
-Engagement surveys
-Manager 180 surveys/feedback
-Individual 360s
-Exit Processes
(and I expect this list to continue to grow)

The customer service is excellent with a responsive team that talks to me like a real person. We have great conversations, they get me the answers I seek, and they always appreciate my input about how to make the offerings even better.

Our leaders and employees find value in the tool, and as an HR team, our ability to deliver insightful results to individuals and teams makes us highly impactful to our company as we all work to continue to build our great culture.

I find myself going to Culture Amp to do everything and everything it does not do, nor should it. I like it so much, however, that other options pale in comparison. For instance, we are developing a new performance feedback process - not a 360, not a survey, and I'd love to use Culture Amp for that purpose but it's not set up for that, especially because it isn't integrated with our HRIS.

Each time we do a new, global survey, I need to upload our data to Culture Amp. It's not a bad process, but I'd love a more seamless option (it may be a limit of our HRIS vs. Culture Amp).

Elisabeth K.

Great System

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For almost 2 years now I have been using Culture Amp. It has become one of my favorite systems I have ever worked with in my career. The people are wonderful and the design of the system is easy from an admin side. My most recent frustrations have been with Culture Amp's scalability. Some of the new changes or features are making it even harder for us to leverage the system. For example, the filters not being able to combine, the reports are not user friendly or even easy to manipulate, changing the order of the groups, etc.. But overall Culture and the people are great.

Admin friendly
Systematic approach for surveys
Support ( Maria is a saint)
Resources ( preset surveys, articles published, etc.)

Reporting is horrible- I can't export the data in a user friendly approach to present for leaders. The system is more designed to be interactive then produce a information. Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways. The amount of time it takes for me to do this is ridiculous.
Some of the new updates and features I don't think actually enhance the system.

Ross W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Align your internal people experience with their external IT experience

Bewertet am 17.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We genuinely believe Culture Amp to be one of the best tools we've used for measuring employee engagement. We also use the tool for onboarding, offboarding, and internal surveys.

We appreciate having full control over the survey process and user experience coupled with the ability to tailor surveys and reports. We're able to tailor questions, configure communications, and update demographics with ease. Copying surveys is also a handy feature, as is the ability to apply several different benchmarks to our results to provide comparisons.

The speed with which we can create, deploy, close, and analyse surveys is great; we recently ran our organisational survey and from beginning to end (i.e. survey design, response period, and results analysis) in just 13 days. Having templates readily available also helps, as does the ability to build our own surveys from scratch.

Our leaders have access and can run their own dashboard results at any time. Because of the way we've structured our demographics, we're able to provide aggregate results to Executive Managers, group results to Managers, and small team reports to Team Leaders. This helps ensure a swift and clean results cascade and lets us get on with action planning.

We find the support team accessible and reliable and nothing is too much trouble.

* It's so easy to use
* You can create a high-quality survey quickly and easily
* It provides a contemporary user experience
* Leaders can access their results with ease

Filters aren't contextual; allow me to explain with an example. We use our three organisational levels as demographics so these are represented as three standalone filters. This means that if you pick a certain business unit as your first filter and want to use teams as your second filter, you'll see all available teams rather than related to the previously selected business unit. Our workaround was to introduce a prefix for business units, teams, and sub-teams which makes it easier to see related items (the fact we can do this ourselves is pro).

Casey A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Culture Amp is an essential tool - I wouldn't be able to do my job as effectively without it.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think the UX/ UI is good, and easy enough to use, but also there's so much under the hood so that it's also a really robust tool. The product improvements have actually been improvements, and I'm excited whenever there's an update. The support team is also fantastic - I've never had a poor experience with the support team, and they are really great ambassadors for the company.

The Academy is the secret sauce, in my opinion - in addition to support articles for operations and administering the tool, all of the research and literature around engagement and feedback, written by I/O Psychology experts has helped me simultaneously learn more about best practices, while also providing backup to the methodology when I'm presenting findings to senior stakeholders.

Also - everything else Culture Amp does is great: Slack community, meetups, newsletter, etc. that I think they're building really great public culture and brand so... I want to like what they're doing software-wise. I'm well primed to like the tool.

Sometimes I wish the admin functionality was a little bit more robust - i.e. our organization structure changes a little bit year-over-year, but in order to map departments to previous years, it's a manual thing that the support team has to do. Or with the new inspiration engine, if it's customizable to the organization, I think it'd be neat to have a big library of actions, and be able to see which questions/ factors they're tied to, so that when you're writing new ones or building that out, you don't have to do it on the individual survey level. But that's a new part of the product, so maybe it'll get there later.

Rachel S.

Fantastic system!

Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When we moved to Culture Amp we had been using the same software provider for a number of years but I went in and challenged the value for money that we were getting out of it, considering the lack of ownership of the data and inability to customize reporting. We are using the data to focus in on the areas that are going to provide the greatest increase in engagement and continue using the tool to conduct pulse surveys throughout the year ( quarterly) to check in on the areas that we have focused on. We are also using it for Exit and Onboarding survey to augment those areas and house all our employee feedback in the one place

Love the analytics it provides us and the fact that it cut down out analysis time from around 1 week to a day or so so that we can get it out to the team and focus on the actions rather than the analysis. Love the text analysis and the ability to do team effectiveness and 360's as part of the platform as well. As a not for profit I also love that it provides a fantastic survey platform for a fraction of the price- very rare to find these days! I also love how it gives you the focus areas so that you can focus in on a few areas that are the most likely to increase engagement and not get bogged down in all the data!

Nothing- everything works how it should and they keep adding things based on customer feedback to make it even easier to use! The only thing I will say is that it takes a bit of time to get used to how the data displays and understand it and get the Senior Leadership teams head around it but once you get through the first survey it's great.

Jordyn R.

Big CA fans here

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're long time users of Culture Amp's employee engagement tool and have always rated their product, support and overall experience very highly. We've also had great feedback from employees completing the survey and managers using the manager dashboard - so it's not just us in the People and Culture team who love it, but people from across the whole company.

The tool is very customisable allowing us to add and remove questions depending on what we're focusing on as a company and also letting us add company values-specific questions (in saying this though, the questions that CA provide you with to begin with are really great). Real time feedback on participation rates allows us to send targeted reminders to teams when numbers are looking low. Information is able to be clearly delivered to the Exec team and managers immediately too, meaning that People and Culture aren't seen as 'gatekeepers' of this information. The industry specific benchmarks that they can provide you with are also extremely helpful.

Their support team are always quick to get back in touch should you need something - and with personalised messages too, not an automated "look at our knowledgebase" or "have you tried watching these videos" that are generally never very helpful. The team are all extremely knowledgeable about the product as well as the science behind surveying, psychometrics and of course employee engagement and happiness.

We're also now currently exploring the possibility of using their 360 degree feedback tool that promises to be just as awesome as their engagement tool.

Generally we're a company of big Culture Amp fans and we're all looking forward to seeing what this awesome company comes up with next!

Adriána B.
Mit Google übersetzen

An absolute must-have for all People and Data geeks out there!

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Culture Amp is an incredibly insightful people analytics tool and I wouldn't trade it for any other. It's intuitive and user friendly and great experience for admins too! Setting up surveys is a breeze and having templates for engagement, onboarding, manager feedback and other kinds of surveys is extremely helpful so you don't have to build things from scratch. The best part is reporting - it's fascinating to go through data on your own but you get lots of support from the team at Culture Amp, too.

The team is great, going above and beyond throughout the whole onboarding process and beyond. They even send their clients a lovely surprise welcome kit!
They're super supportive and skilfully persuasive without being the least bit annoying. They really help you get the most out of the tool while understanding your needs. You get access to Academy where you can learn a lot about how to use the tool best and how to understand the data. Great resource!

We're a London based ticketing, marketing and fundraising software company of about 85 working in the arts, and cultivating our culture is our top priority as we experience fast growth. Putting people first is one of our core values, hence finding the right people analytics tool was incredibly important for us. Everyone is really happy with the tool. Green hearts on all fronts!

- friendly user interface
- quick and easy to both build and fill in
- great admin experience
- helpful survey templates
- easy employee data migration
- automated survey launch and operation
- insightful reporting
- report sharing on any level
- great onboarding experience
- awesome client support
- constant learning and development with peoplegeek community

Can't think of any really..

Fozia R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Employee Engagement, the Culture Amp way!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CA is a great tool with simple and easy to use functionality. The reporting is excellent both in terms of the content it provides and the manner in which the data is presented back to us. No analytical skills required to analyse the reports, anyone can read and understand them!

The survey templates are well thought out and we've found very little editing is required; CA have managed to put together perfect surveys.

There are still improvements required, for example, different types of users, the import functionality to add/remove employee data, mobile app, etc. but as a whole it's a great product. Some of the extra functionality I'm told is on the roadmap, but probably needs approximate timings so customers can be assured their frustrations are not being ignored.

Customer service is pretty good too; I normally get a response to my mails within 24 hours.

Seema D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent! Culture Amp takes the guesswork out of interpreting survey data.

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of setting up the survey, and then all of the built-in analytics makes it easy to interpret and present your data. Now CultureAmp even takes your data and creates the entire powerpoint presentation for you!

I would love to define "Leaders" a little more specifically as "senior leadership" or "executive leadership" because people get confused, but if I change anything at all to the factor I will lose the ability to compare the factor to past surveys.
Also, while I like the new Text Analytics function, the algorithm is off in interpreting positive and negative sentiment of a comment and from categorizing the gist of the comment. I had to re-categorize 360 comments myself because the algorithm was off quite a bit.

Mit Google übersetzen

Obtain positive results with the performance of your staff using zugata

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a great tool that allows the continuous development of an organization as well as the staff, it guarantees you to keep your management at the highest limits. Your system is designed to carry management indicators for the evaluation of your personnel, as well as each of his skills. It has an excellent technical support.

Improvement in the flexibility of use.
Improve the navigation model.
Change of constant designs, and organizational improvements

Cody W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Innovative platform developed by an amazing team

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps establish a new approach to performance reviews.

Research shows that traditional performance reviews don't work. Zugata provides a fresh new approach, enabling a culture of continual feedback, lightweight evaluations, and development resources.

Zugata uses Slack and Google connections to determine who you work with regularly, and it pings them for feedback. Feedback can be delivered via quick ratings, or you can opt to provide comments.

Skill sets can be customized, as can evaluation questions for managers.

Improvements can be made to overall navigation and reporting, but I'm just being nitpicky at this point.

Joady L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Culture Amp, a partner for success

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Culture Amp helped us restart our employee engagement survey process at a critical time for Wikimedia. They quickly gained the trust of staff and leadership, providing an in depth survey, with robust benchmarking and analysis. The Culture Amp team went above and beyond, presenting results to staff, and then to leadership as well as our board. They also created post-survey workshops to help staff own the next steps, by focusing on the areas of most impact and brainstorm sessions on how to effect change.

After a successful employee engagement process, Wikimedia also sought out Culture Amp to guide us on a new diversity and inclusion survey. Culture Amp was a step ahead, having already established a partnership to develop extensive data collection, combined with inclusion specific engagement survey.

For both surveys, the Culture Amp system has been amazingly easy to use and customizable. As surveys are active, we can real time updates and details. Data is viewable starting a at a high overview, with the ability to dive deeper and deeper into the results for greater analysis and understanding. Also important to Wikimedia is the ability to provide confidentiality to staff, which Culture Amp easily supports.

Culture Amp has been an amazing and trusted partner, and we look forward to continued collaborations!

Susanna Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

Insightful, aesthetically-pleasing tool that makes engagement surveys easy to conduct and review

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's an essential tool to keep a pulse on employee engagement. We've used this tool to identify the pain points our company experiences, and it helps put certain needs in higher priority to our leaders. Because of this tool, we have been able to show common themes in strengths and weaknesses our company has experienced throughout my tenure here, and action plans have been developed because of these survey results.

The ability to customize and personalize your company's engagement surveys, and the variety of statistics and demographics the results can be filtered by. It lets you easily pinpoint the strengths and growth areas in each demographic for department leaders to review. The feature that allows you to benchmark your results vs. companies like yours is very helpful to see where your company's results stand.

I like that we can compare an engagement survey's results to a previous one's, but I'd like to see a path over time. We've had over 4 engagement surveys so far, and I'd like to see how responses to questions have changed over time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple tool to collect and analyze employee engagement feedback

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've taken my company's employee engagement survey twice now, and it's very easy to complete. Our HR department crafts the survey, and we receive an email invitation with a unique link to take the survey. It's very simple and easy to complete. Once everyone responds, we can see the overall feedback and company-wide scores. I think this is a great tool to collect and collate employee feedback so we can act on it. It's also nice to be able to track our progress and responses over time.

I don't have any major painpoints. I believe the survey says our responses are anonymous, but since I have a unique personal link I don't feel that my responses are completely anonymous.

Patrick D.

Culture Amp Review - Employee Engagement

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Along with the above comments the customer support was great in terms of quality and timeliness.

DATA! Having used Survey Monkey in the past it was great the amount of quality data that was produced and the ability to cut it across differing demographics to id any particular focus areas.
Ability to benchmark.
Not just getting results buy highlighting key areas to focus on in terms of Action Plans
We are now building a strong history to ensure we keep focus.

I struggled from time to time with the tech but that is more about me!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for getting the most of your employees

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far so good, things are working well with Culture Amp.

While there are number of survey tools on the market (i.e. surveymonkey), Culture Amp is a nice SaaS tool that integrates with our SSO provider and allows for quick but comprehensive survey creation to engage with employees. We use it for getting feedback on all company events such as all hands or SKO. It's easy to setup a survey with questions and ratings. I like the fact that employees can add additional comments to any of the survey questions. The clean and fast interface also aids in getting participation. The home dashboard is nicely designed and the academy and support sections are quite helpful.

There doesn't appear to be a mobile app for this which would be nice. The surveys do work well enough on a mobile browser. In the future they probably need to add some additional features to make it more unique. Would be interesting to see their take on a Workday / HR type tool.

Jim H.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use CultureAmp to assess culture and engagement, as well as onboarding of new employees.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Permitted me to measure engagement across my entire college - faculty, staff, lecturers, administrators. A great product!

Very easy to use, love the heatmaps that permit me to do cross-index checking. Of particular value is the fact that response demographics (e.g. gender, age, tenure, department, etc.) are pre-loaded so that respondents do not need to enter that information. I believe that also encourages them to be more transparent.

Literally nothing! It does take time to load the respondent demographics prior to a survey, and that must be designed up front and data entered accurately, but that enables much more power in the use of the software.

Jonathan B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great platform for deep HR insights

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using Culture Amp just over a year ago. Their HR surveying has allowed us to add a layer of HR responsiveness to our team that we simply didn't have before. Many team members don't feel comfortable providing written or verbal feedback directly to management that they feel might make them look like they're complaining, yet this kind of feedback is critical to ensuring that our team can grow efficiently and happily.

Culture Amp enabled transparent feedback that revealed a variety of issues that we were subsequently able to deal with head-on. The alternative would have been that we simply remained unaware of things that could have potentially boiled over if left unaddressed. Very happy with Culture Amp as it's made us a better employer by providing a window into areas our HR blind spots.

Allows for transparency in the workplace and keeps management accountable to their team.

I can't think of a negative aspect of this platform.

360 reviews made easy

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reviewing personnel from 360 degrees is essential for improving your business. This makes it so easy to request and review feedback.

It's extremely simple to keep track of your own person goals and reviews over time, as well as reviewing many members of my team in one place. I enjoy looking back and seeing what I was able to accomplish between reviews. R

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Sean G.

Great Tool - Fast and Useful Feedback

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The power of the tool is the flexibility and opportunity to really understand what is happening with our people and how we can make our office an even better place to work.

Ease of use and flexibility

Mike D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Really good company to deal with and a great product.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The logic behind the standard survey questions is advanced and has been well thought through, which has saved us from having to write our own from scratch.

The end of survey results could be better presented, and it would be helpful if all results could be automatically be exported in to a presentation.

Ahmed B.
Mit Google übersetzen

very good performance management tool

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

overall it's a very helpful tool especially in my case as an employee in a multinational company

The UI/UX of the website is very easy and clear to use also the ability to drag and easily move goals is very cool, it also helps you to keep track of your company structure and know every one role especially if you work in a big organization

I think the website should provide some integrations with other software tools like Jira or others

Arlen B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Balance of power, features, simplicity, and great outcomes

Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent person who sold (and continues to stay in touch) with us ... low pressure, really friendly, interested in our needs and specific case. Excellent product ... has allowed us to conduct a Team-wide engagement survey with minimal effort considering how big an undertaking this can be. Not only that, the reporting points to top factors to focus on (the data can be really overwhelming without that) and also gave our Teams their own sub reports to talk through and identify top areas to work on together. We've only completed our first survey and begin work on top initiatives, but the experience so far has been excellent. Even though we're under 50 people, still feeling like we're getting a great value from our investment. We plan to subscribe to their new Effectiveness product next year, which also looks excellent.

Zugies everywhere

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

the Zugipoints are the best way for engagement

nothing to be mentioned except its prices

Mit Google übersetzen

Track team performance effectively.

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Track team performance in order to properly evaluate to train where needed.

A lot of different tools to use in this program. Stick with what works and then venture out into other tools.