Little Hotelier

Little Hotelier, All-in-one Software für kleine Gastgewerbe zur Verwaltung von Front Desk, Reservierungen und Gästen.

Sortieren nach

Humberto
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

the solution my property needed

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

Helps on a daily basis to update and keep track of the rooms I have booked on my property without the need to invest in expensive software that gets outdated easily.

Easy of use, almost no training needed. Perfecto customer support. Always up to date with new settings for the users.

There is nothing negative about it. It was the perfect solution for the property i manage, helped on the daily processes.

Hi Alfonso,

Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier.

Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products.

Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile.

Thanks,

Misha

Catherine

Simple and easy to use

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

After using the software for just over 2 years now I am still very happy with Little Hotelier - we are a basic room only 2* hotel and the software is perfect for us. I have researched other companies and had demonstrations but Little Hotelier although not the cheapest, is good value for money and has helped streamline our business and saves time. It is so simple to use. During Covid we have struggled with our with having the finances to pay the fees. The company have really helped and bent over backwards to help us.

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout.
It was the first time we used a CMS as the hotel had not really got into the 21st Century. The integration and change was so simple and the support from Little Hotelier was amazing.
The Reports section is so helpful with the day to day accounting
Very rarely have any glitches or problems with the software.
I am pleased that we now have a choice of 14 and 28 day calendar view

The invoices are unnecessarily complicated and take up too much paper. Guests do not want a copy of their invoice that is 3 pages long if they have stayed for a month. Obviously we email invoices if requested but guests do comment and say it is too complicated.
If a guest cancels through our OTA, and they fall within the free period they are not charged, but Little Hotelier does not remove the cost so it comes up as an outstanding amount.
It would be good to have a button that marks a guest as a no show so we can track how often this happens through the reporting (also we still take payment for the room)

OPERA Cloud Property Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Little Hotelier

Systems they were trying to sell me were far beyond what we needed and they were far too pushy. Also the display and set out of the various software were not as good and easy to use as Little Hotelier/Siteminder. I like the idea that Little Hotelier is not a huge conglomerate and so you feel you have a more personal relationship with them.

Hi Catherine,

We loved getting your detailed review and amazing feedback!

You've really encapsulated everything Little Hotelier tries to be for small busy customers like yourself and we are so glad to hear it's really helped you streamline your business and save you time.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding simplifying the invoices, they are currently designed to show a very detailed breakdown of nightly cost and extras added to the booking, so long stays can stretch out the invoice format, however this feedback has been added to our product team's development board for consideration. Thank you again for your partnership over the past 2 years, we hope to continue supporting you for many more.

Muthiah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for medium size hotel

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Over all very good software for sall size hotels.All essential reports we get.good value for money.It enhance
the volume of bussiness.very good cordinatin between all oulets .

Great software for small to Medium size hotela,otels , pubs etc.getting ore reservation.daily reports,guest history.Guests they can book online any time ,anywhere and easy payent option.very clear and easy to operate and all help readily available.

There is nothing negative .Everything is perfect excep not to get spilit bills.Only one single bill option.
over all user friendly.

Hi Muthiah

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to learn that you find Little Hotelier is a great software for small to medium size hotels with easy payment options and, as a business, find it easy to operate for your day-to-day. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Once again, thank you for your partnership with us and for leaving us a review.

Shawn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Look Elsewhere for a different service

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

horrible customer service, international call cetner that is never open and only follows script. you might as well use their non human chat function. this compnay is all about the sell of the product and not the product itself

The have a great sales team that highlights features that once you are switching come to light as not great features at all.

Rate system is antiquated. No tracking of booking sources. No way to track travel agent bookings for commission. no group functions. no way to add any additionals with varying price points.

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - we read every single response. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards. Would you be able to drop me an email here at ereena.rosli@siteminder.com? I'd love to help you in any way I could and improve your experience with us, especially on customer service experience, non-human function, and overall using our product for your business. If you can drop me your email address, I will get someone from our team will be in touch with you soon. In the meantime, if there's anything else that I can support you with, please let me know.

Martin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software for small hotel owners

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Good overall other than the number of apps that don’t communicate.

I chose this software because of its ease of use and the fact that it is tailored to B&Bs and boutique hotels.

Two many different apps within the system that need to be updated. You’d think that making an update on one app would push to the others. They make the process more complicated than it needs to be

Tokeet

Tailored to B&Bs

Greetings Martin

Our team takes all feedback and suggestions seriously to ensure we are supporting Hoteliers and continually improving your experience. Our support team may be able to provide assistance or pass on your feedback for future consideration. You can contact us via chat, which is available 24/7 where our team of experts will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Melanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service.

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

I am extremely happy with Little Hotelier. Their customer service is excellent and they are very helpful in helping when I have an issue and extremely patient and polite.

It has everything I need, reports, customisable emails, guest registration forms and invoices. An app that at a quick glance I can easily see what I need to as well as do bookings. Integration with my website and OTAs.

I found the set up a bit confusing , but I am not good at technology and am new to the industry, so it could be me and not the system.

eviivo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Little Hotelier

The layout and functionality and prompt response to my initial inquiry.

Hi Melanie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need help with anything along the way. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat for any inquiries you may have.

We loved hearing your thoughts and so greatly appreciate your partnership with us, Melanie!

Kindest,
Jessica.

Tingting

ting

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

ease of use, price, great features, linked with website and other software

not enough features, can lag some times, needs added features like making rooms clean or dirty etc

Hi Ting,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoy having everything in one place with Little Hotelier.

We are working on adding more enhancements to our system. We will definitely let you know of any future updates, so you can make the most out of everything. In the meantime, you can connect Little Hotelier to almost 100 integrated apps. You can check more here: https://appstore.siteminder.com/

Thanks for your trust!

William

Outstanding

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Extremely good service and perfect product.

Simple and still provides everything you need

Nothing. It's outstanding. I've literally not had one single problem or one single wish not fulfilled.

Greetings William

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you have found Little Hotelier to be a reliable and valuable part of your operations. Our team takes all feedback and suggestions seriously to ensure we are supporting Hoteliers and continually improving your experience. Anytime if you need anything we are available via chat, which is available 24/7 where our team of experts will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Gina

Little Hotelier

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

The cons led me to leave Little Hotelier for a company with a personal technical customer service department. I pay more for it but its worth it to have a local accent to help when I need as well as my own account manager.

A lot of good functions, mostly easy to use.

When you need help with something the customer service is not good - it started off good but the outsourcing or whatever they changed it became difficult to get through then when you did get through you would need to be able to get over an accent issues as well as the technical issue you calling about. The calendar was also not helpful as if I had a one night stay in one room and the next day there was a one night stay in another room it would appear like we have a 2 night stay availably but we didn't so I would get abuse and be accused of lying not very pleasant.

Hi Gina,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to learn that you find Little Hotelier has a lot of good functions. Now we are able to view the calendar at one glance. In the meantime, if you ever wanted to reconnect, we'd love to welcome you back anytime.

Our team takes all feedback and suggestions seriously to ensure we are supporting Hoteliers and continually improving your experience. Thank you once again for leaving us a review!

Warm regards,

Pawel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software for small to medium AIRBnBs using phone to manage property.

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

Good software if you need to manage your bookings on the go. Phone App provided is Simple in use and allows to manage new reservations in the system. Apart of that their offer is just ok. I had a really bad experience where at the end of our financial year their financial reporting didnt work for 3 consecutive weeks until problem was resolved. That was a huge minus and a breaking point for us to change PMS.

Phone App - It’s best the best what LittleHotellier offers.

Customer service. Very average agents in terms of their knowladge of the software. Booking Engine without many customisation options

Hello Pawel

Thanks a lot for taking the time to rate and comment. It's great to hear that you've found Little Hotelier to be a useful and trustworthy tool in running your business. As a team, we value your input and will use it to better serve our Hotelier partners and enhance your overall stay. If you can email me your details here ereena.rosli@siteminder.com or if it's possible that someone on our support staff can help you out, or at least relay your comments for consideration. Our chat support is open around the clock, seven days a week, and our professionals are always happy to help.

Kind Regards

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Awesome software for a micro operation.

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

It's been great since the outset. Excellent customer service/support. It's clearly a company that cares about what it does.

I think they would fare even better if they were to promote some of the features/apps they offer.

Ease of use. Integration with the other apps available. Flexibility of the view in the calendar. The reports and analytics. And there are tons of features I would love to explore but don't have the time.

Not much. I'm really pleased with the recent upgrades to the mobile app. The only feature I'd like to see is the ability for me to colour code my calendar based on the incoming channel. That way I would have a quick visual confirmation that tells me at a glance where the reservations are coming from and would quickly indicate to me how any specific promotion is doing depending on the channel. If the reservation also could have an indicator of what promotion was used, that would be even better!

Hi Steve,

We are grateful you took the time to provide such a positive recommendation. We are thrilled to learn that you find it simple to use the various capabilities of Little Hotelier, including Integration, Flexibility, Reporting, and Analytics. We are over the moon to learn that our team of customer care representatives has been providing you with excellent service. The good news is that we have colour codes in the calendar, and you can look them up at this link: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/article/BELH-display?language=en AU#colour-scheme. We hope that this makes it easier to browse visually around the site. We take every piece of feedback seriously and work hard to ensure that our customers always have a positive experience when travelling with us.

Join us in the chat if there is anything that you need assistance with. One of our employees will respond to your inquiry as soon as they can.

Warmest, Ereena

KL

Love the team and staff but functionality is a real issue

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Its easy to use and navigate and customer service is excellent, I like the team and the management and that they are based in Australia.

I am sorry to leave negative feedback as customer service is excellent but I have tried to contact directly 4 times (twice of those in writing) to prompt your software development team to fix some really basic functionality issues:
1. Automated Guest Letters - This is a basic function available in any hotel management system but Little Hotellier is the most limited I have seen.
- There are no "fields" that you can import from the booking itself. For example, if you want to set up an automated "guest arrival letter", you cannot import guest name, check in date or check out date, or check in time. What is the point of this letter if it needs to be so generic that it cannot confirm with a guest their name, date of arrival or anything specific about their booking? I am honestly so surprised by this as the other systems we use are much more advanced than this. This means I must leave a note in my diary to send a personalised letter to each guest on their day of check in confirming their booking details.
- The automated letters do not leave a note with the reservation itself. Again any other system I have used, you can click on the reservation and see the correspondance they have received from us. Its impossible to know if they received any letters or not.
- No option for custom letters.
If this is not sorted out soon I will have no option but to change systems as we are getting busier and its making our procedures so clunky and inefficient.

Tom
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult set-up-Good value after that

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

Initially it was horrible and we began looking for alternatives. Over the past 18 months we have come to rely on it as a foundational part of our success.

LH covers 90% of the tasks we need to complete in an effort to run the hotel. It is stable and reliable. It is very affordable.

Set-up was not intuitive and initially customer service support ineffective. Subsequent to launch we found the development team does not talk to the sales/customer support team so developers roll out beta versions of enhancements before the bugs are worked out and without telling customers of the changes. Initially I found the customer support team poorly trained with limited communication skills. I sensed they were also frustrated with their inability to satisfy customer needs. in the past 18 months I have not had to lean on customer service as frequently and when I do, the service is good.

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad you're finding Little Hotelier as good value, stable and reliable. We continue to work on improving the products for customers like you.

We appreciate your feedback about the onboarding process and you will be relieved to know we have made some big strides in streamlining and simplifying this process recently, however I am sorry to hear this wan't a great experience for you when you set up 2 years ago. Likewise, we have improved the communication between our development and support teams which I hope you are noticing now.

Thank you so much for your continued partnership with Little Hotelier, Tom.

We appreciate your patience and support, and if there is anything else we can do to help please reach out to our support team.

Warm regards,
Jessi

Lars
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Important even though we are small!

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

Instant booking from our website and booking agencies has really helped to increase our reservations. We are very pleased with Little Hotelier

Little Hotelier is designed for small Hotels/Bed&Breakfasts. We have only three rooms. When I looked at others and they asked if we had more or less than 100 rooms, I felt they were not interested in hotels like ours. Yet, Little Hotelier is part of Siteminder a company that does work with the large hotels, best of both worlds. Little Hotelier offered an easy gateway for deposits and channel manager to connect to booking agencies. When we change a rate or availability, it instantly updates everywhere. Customer service with chat or a person by phone has been wonderful.

I feel the most complicated thing is connecting to Channels. I find I need help each time I add a new channel and still cannot master it on my own. The good thing is support is quick to answer questions and makes a new connection easily. Once a channel is connected, I do not need to go back again.

Hi Lars,

You are so right! Little Hotelier is completely designed for little properties like yours - we are the one for the small! You'll always find us prioritising your unique needs above all.

It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is really helping your property get time back so you get the efficiencies you need everyday. And yes, our support team are always at the ready to help you 24/7 on chat directly in your product, or on the phone if you prefer to speak to someone.

Thanks once again allowing us to be part of your small business journey! We're so glad you're with us.

Warmest regards,

Karl

The Cabins at Cloudcroft

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

We love LH and have had several chances to change providers. With the exception of the two issues above, we would not change.

It's easy to use, the reports are on the spot, and the online interface (booking button) is top-notch. Customer service is some of the best I have experienced.

I do not like that I cannot combine duplicate guest records. Every time a reservation is made and there is something as simple as a changed "-" or period, a new customer record is made and the previous reservations tied to the first customer record are not coupled. This is a big time-waster for me, especially when I am making reservations. Having to thumb through multiple records when I have multiple customers who come in from Mexico and El Paso who have the same first and last names.

The final thing that we need is the ability to blacklist a customer record. There are customers who have caused damages, etc. who we do not want back and we currently have no way to quickly search this, especially with multiple records from the same customer. We need to have the online system check our database, look for a blacklist selection, and refuse the reservation and have them call the office, then we can decide to rent to them or charge cleaning/damage fees or deposits at booking.

Hi Karl,

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. We are so glad to hear you are happy with our booking engine and our support team.

Working on improving our customers' experience is always a collaborative journey for us, so on your point on duplications and blacklists, we've shared your recommendations with our product team's for consideration alongside other customer's suggestions.

Thank you again for choosing Little Hotelier, Karl.

Kindest,

Christine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Little hotelier makes bookings easy

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

Excellent service highly recommend

I cannot double book a room and customer service is excellent very patient even with a non computer geek like me

It tends to ask for the password every other day

Hi Christine,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear our support team is doing their best to assist you.

For your security and that of your guest's data, we have a multi-factor authentication process that ensures your password is updated every 90 days. This is common best practice in any online system.

If you haven't updated your password at the 90 day point, it will prompt you to reset, which is easily done yourself in seconds. This may be why it's asking for a password. Once you reset it, there should be no issues moving forward.

If this isn't the case, please do reach out to our helpful support team who will help figure out this issue quickly.

Thank you again for working with us, Christine.

Kari
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall great product, some multi-language options can be improved.

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Great customer service, very customizable, integrates seamlessly with our webpage

We have clients who speak English and Spanish. By changing the language in front desk there is a long delay before the language change is reflected on the invoices and hotel confirmations. It would be ideal if there was a way to detect the language of the user and send documents in their language of choice for best communication.

Dear Karl,
We're really happy that you're satisfied with your Little Hotelier product and service experience! We're also glad to note that our work on multi-lingual enhancements in product and through our support team is meeting your needs.

Your suggestion about auto-detecting user language of your guests is certainly an interesting one that we'll share with the product team for consideration. Your point on a delay for language changeover is also something we'll look into.
Thanks again for your feedback and suggestions! Do let me know if there's anything else you might need help with, Karl.
Warmest regards, Mei

John

Why I switched to Little Hotelier for my small holiday stay business

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

Superb training and help in understanding the system, developing it, using it. I would otherwise be using a set of spreadsheets, manually, to organize and record information crucial to running a small holiday stay business.

1) ease of use of Front Desk for bookings on my own website
2) excellent Channel Manager software, and Payment software, integrated with booking calendar in Front Desk
3) unbelievably friendly and helpful customer support and training video resources
4) modern mobile phone and tablet friendly software for users
5) innovative tie-in with Google maps and search

Inability to easily customize forms and templates for reports for self use as well as for customers . It can be done if one is comfortable using java script style code. But I'm only an HTML/css trained guy. I'd like to see something friendly like Wordpress uses - our own website is run through self-hosted Wordpress and its "templates" and customizability is excellent for someone with my skill set.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review SiteMinder! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with the best possible customer experience.

Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly, and our support staff helpful!

We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us around customisation of templates and forms.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. We are here to help so please don't hesitate to let us know if a customer success person can reach out to assist you.

All the best,
Misha

Ricardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great little software for a little property

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Great experience so far happy with it,

The software is extremely simple to use, which is exactly what we needed. With just a little training, our staff is able to use it intuitively. Simplicity is key for our staff

Because it is very simple, it could use some additional features such as adding Agents or being able to split a bill.

Few issues here and there, but it's good having chat to talk to staff when it's available. Our other PMS software is in India, but they have staff at northamerican hours

A big problem is the time of services since the staff is in Australia or somewhere with a total different time zone , to practical for northamerica. They need at least couple of staff living in this continent working remotely to attend clients needs

Hi Ricardo,

We so appreciate your recent review shared with us!

It's wonderful to hear that Little Hotelier is working so well for your little property. Our aim is to make sure we're simple yet complete with all the essential tools you need to manage your needs with minimal training required.

With regards your feedback on split reservations and billing, we've raised this with our product team for their future development consideration. We do appreciate your input - keep it coming!

Finally, on support - you may not be aware but our support experts are available 24/7 on chat right in your product when you login. We are always available to help you around the clock in your time zone, Ricardo.

Jessi

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for hotel room inventory management

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Very positive, the software generally suits all our needs as a small property and the support team is always very helpful.

The integrated features that link to all channel and our website, saving an enormous amount of time through automatics inventory updates and automatic emails to guests

The booking window could be expanded especially with the disruption of Covid some guests are tying to book more than 2 years from the current date..

Antwort von Little Hotelier Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Lisa, Thanks so much for sharing your review on Little Hotelier. The team are really thrilled that automation and integrations are creating incredible time savings for you! On booking windows expanding to 2 years, that certainly is an interesting suggestion. Hopefully, it will not be a lasting trend. SiteMinder's World Hotel Index data of live-booking information, indicates good news for Spain in a shorter time period! As of today, 6 April 2021, we can see booking momentum hit its peak for travellers to Spain between April to October 2021. Bookings from international guests are tracking to move from 25% to 75% by October. This is great news!

Thanks again, Lisa. We appreciate your feedback.
Warmest, Mei

Susana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and cost effective

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

Very good.

- The fact that we don't have to insert the same information for repetitive guests. The info pops out as soon as we type the name of the booking.
- The fact that we don't pay commission for bookings coming from OTA's - we pay only a flat monthly fee
- The type of reports given
- So easy to use

- The fact that we have to create different bookings for same guest coming for interrupted dates (some guests leave for 1 night and then come back).
- The fact that we have to create different bookings for guests that move bedrooms. (some guests have to change rooms and the system doesn't allow the same booking to have a change of rooms or dates)

Hi Susana,

We really appreciate your feedback and the time taken to share it. It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is helping you to save time, so you can focus on your guests. We are really glad you are able to manage your business cost-effectively with us.

In relation to your suggestion about creating different bookings for the same guests, this is something that has been considered by our product team.

We really appreciate your feedback and ongoing partnership.

Brent

Little Hotelier is a great Management product for our motel

Bewertet am 18.9.2021

Going on my 3rd year and I am overall very happy with the product.

Easy to track reservations and make adjustments. Does a great job of minimizing overbookings. Most issues are with the external OTA's.

A few times I have called tech support, it transfers you to voicemail to leave a message, and it is turned off.

innRoad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Little Hotelier

I liked the how the interface was.

Hello Brent,

We are happy to hear that you are happy with our product! How it has helped you with your reservation as well as easy to make adjustments as and when you need. We will look into improving our external OTA and we have highlighted your feedback on this to our product team. We have escalated your experience with our tech support and we will continue to provide the best customer experience for you in near future.

Dan & Joanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Little Hotelier could not have arrived at a better time.

Bewertet am 2.8.2016

After spending one month with front office manager we added OTAs. Two days before our second month ended I had to get surgery on my foot. I am now in the 5th week of having to spend 7 weeks with my foot elevated 23 1/2 hours a day. Because of little hotelier I have been able to run the office and manage the OTAs from my bed and the couch. July is traditionally one of our 3 slowest months. Despite my Recuperation restrictions we closed July with 87.6 % occupancy. How many times do you get to lay in bed for a month and earn a bonus.

I like to be able to view the calendar wherever I am, in order to check availability . My wife and I also give it a quick look in the morning and plan for the day. Second I love the reports key. I can check income, statistics and break them down in so many ways in seconds. It is great to be able to rattle off numbers to my boss at the drop of a hat. Third I have been very successful filling up rooms by running last minute specials on the OTAs. It only takes a few seconds to advertise world wide . I can also cancel them just as fast.

I would like to be able to remove any reservation or payment in cause of last minute change. Once you check someone in you can't reverse it. I would like to have a master code to check credit card information instead of having to go to my e-mail for a new code each time. One other very small item that is just a pet peeve but I wish it would auto format the phone numbers.

Hi Dan & Joanie,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it.

We are so glad to hear how happy you are with Little Hotelier.

We have taken on board your feedback and will look to implement these features in the near future to make the operation of your property easier for you.

Regards,
The Little Hotelier Team

Olga

6 years and many more to come happy customer

Bewertet am 19.6.2021

Live customer service is precious

Reliable and simple to use yet versatile

Small business affordable. Good value for what it offers.

Hi Olga,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other hoteliers. It's customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. We are so happy to hear you have been with us for 6 years. That's a milestone.

We will keep working to innovate and make sure you keep having a great experience with us.

Thanks again for all your support and kind words.

Justin

Great System and Support

Bewertet am 26.1.2016

We recently transitioned our property to this software and we are pleased with the software. As with any system, there are little things that could be adjusted or added that would make this a 5 star system, but at this time they are not implemented or available. Housekeeping report is very basic. Adjusting the rates is very easy and pushes out to all connected channels correctly. Guest emails and communication is good but could be better and more customization would be an added benefit. Adjusting inventory is a great feature as well and you can control what the OTA's get and stop sells and other features as well. Monthly sales and tax reporting is very basic and needs some added calculations for different tax rates so no manual calculation would be necessary. Color coding could be better to help show room status and payment status is done with a flag, but color coding is easier to read. As one review stated earlier, the reporting is very slim and lacking and mine does not work correctly, but I can get the numbers from other parts of the reporting or do a manual calculation and get the number I am looking for but its most likely a little bug that would be easy to fix. Overall, we are very pleased with this software and the integration with OTA channels and our website works like a charm. The only other complaint I would have would be the integration with the payment processor. We are doing this manually and it is working fine but integration with the software would be extremely great and save errors when reconciling. They say they are working on getting relationships for this service, so we will wait and see how that goes. I would recommend this company to new and future companies who want to integrate and move to a computer system for smaller properties.

Hi Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate your feedback!

We have taken your comments on board and you will be pleased to know that we are working on an integrated payment solution that will be available very soon. You'll be able to process payments in a click!

Our product team is working hard to continuously improve and evolve our solution and our product roadmap details some very exciting features. This includes more comprehensive reporting, guest profiles, apps and so much more. The first release of these improvements is Monday. (!)

We want to take the time to thank you for partnering with us and look forward to helping in your success this year.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of help!

Thanks,