Little Hotelier

Little Hotelier, All-in-one Software für kleine Gastgewerbe zur Verwaltung von Front Desk, Reservierungen und Gästen.

Sortieren nach

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Awesome software for a micro operation.

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

It's been great since the outset. Excellent customer service/support. It's clearly a company that cares about what it does.

I think they would fare even better if they were to promote some of the features/apps they offer.

Ease of use. Integration with the other apps available. Flexibility of the view in the calendar. The reports and analytics. And there are tons of features I would love to explore but don't have the time.

Not much. I'm really pleased with the recent upgrades to the mobile app. The only feature I'd like to see is the ability for me to colour code my calendar based on the incoming channel. That way I would have a quick visual confirmation that tells me at a glance where the reservations are coming from and would quickly indicate to me how any specific promotion is doing depending on the channel. If the reservation also could have an indicator of what promotion was used, that would be even better!

Hi Steve,

We are grateful you took the time to provide such a positive recommendation. We are thrilled to learn that you find it simple to use the various capabilities of Little Hotelier, including Integration, Flexibility, Reporting, and Analytics. We are over the moon to learn that our team of customer care representatives has been providing you with excellent service. The good news is that we have colour codes in the calendar, and you can look them up at this link: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/article/BELH-display?language=en AU#colour-scheme. We hope that this makes it easier to browse visually around the site. We take every piece of feedback seriously and work hard to ensure that our customers always have a positive experience when travelling with us.

Join us in the chat if there is anything that you need assistance with. One of our employees will respond to your inquiry as soon as they can.

Warmest, Ereena

KL

Love the team and staff but functionality is a real issue

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Its easy to use and navigate and customer service is excellent, I like the team and the management and that they are based in Australia.

I am sorry to leave negative feedback as customer service is excellent but I have tried to contact directly 4 times (twice of those in writing) to prompt your software development team to fix some really basic functionality issues:
1. Automated Guest Letters - This is a basic function available in any hotel management system but Little Hotellier is the most limited I have seen.
- There are no "fields" that you can import from the booking itself. For example, if you want to set up an automated "guest arrival letter", you cannot import guest name, check in date or check out date, or check in time. What is the point of this letter if it needs to be so generic that it cannot confirm with a guest their name, date of arrival or anything specific about their booking? I am honestly so surprised by this as the other systems we use are much more advanced than this. This means I must leave a note in my diary to send a personalised letter to each guest on their day of check in confirming their booking details.
- The automated letters do not leave a note with the reservation itself. Again any other system I have used, you can click on the reservation and see the correspondance they have received from us. Its impossible to know if they received any letters or not.
- No option for custom letters.
If this is not sorted out soon I will have no option but to change systems as we are getting busier and its making our procedures so clunky and inefficient.

sandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tech help is not available on weekends? I haven't been able to log in for a few weeks. ...

Bewertet am 13.8.2017

The only reason I wouldn't recco it now is because of the lack of tech support on the weekends. There's no excuse for the NO HELP on weekends. That's when we are the busiest and it's frustrating being hung out to dry with no help. What do you mean...your answering service says we are closed for the weekend....that's horrible to do to your customers who count on you to keep their balls in the air...I need to charge cards and get information and check for availability...Right now I can't stand this program.

I'm not saying anything above the software. I've read other peoples' comments and I am agreeing with them that it could be better. For me having 4 rooms and a private suite of 2 rooms...which means 5 total...and being the first online reservation program that I've ever used I was pleased...but no help on weekends? What's that about. That's nonsense. We in the wine country mostly have weekend visitors and that's when I might have a problem. I cannot sign in. I type in the name...then the password and enter and it acts like it's going to load and then reverts back to sign in again...I need to use my computer for this because the app doesn't provide the same capabilities. Changes cannot be made using the phone app. It's too small on my phone. It doesn't print out the same either. I can't get the cc# using the phone app. Can you? If anybody can provide help please let me know because I'm getting mad!

I haven't been able to access the program from my computer for three or so weeks. They've taken away the person who used to manage my account and she was a Gem. Return call right after her morning meetings...never let me hang. Even called me one time on a weekend. I thought can you imagine that....but not even a tech available on a weekend..my gosh...I can't use a program without assistance when I need it...could me once in a year but when you need help with running your business that is when you need it. Frustrated here in Plymouth, CA.

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We value all feedback from our customers and your feedback has been passed directly onto management.

Weekend support is something we are working towards internally. Our support team will have more details and dates on when this will be available in the near future so we will keep you updated.

Also, we have contacted your support team and they will be in touch to sort out the problem of you not being able to log into your account as soon as possible.

Again, thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

The team @ Little Hotelier

Lars
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Important even though we are small!

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

Instant booking from our website and booking agencies has really helped to increase our reservations. We are very pleased with Little Hotelier

Little Hotelier is designed for small Hotels/Bed&Breakfasts. We have only three rooms. When I looked at others and they asked if we had more or less than 100 rooms, I felt they were not interested in hotels like ours. Yet, Little Hotelier is part of Siteminder a company that does work with the large hotels, best of both worlds. Little Hotelier offered an easy gateway for deposits and channel manager to connect to booking agencies. When we change a rate or availability, it instantly updates everywhere. Customer service with chat or a person by phone has been wonderful.

I feel the most complicated thing is connecting to Channels. I find I need help each time I add a new channel and still cannot master it on my own. The good thing is support is quick to answer questions and makes a new connection easily. Once a channel is connected, I do not need to go back again.

Hi Lars,

You are so right! Little Hotelier is completely designed for little properties like yours - we are the one for the small! You'll always find us prioritising your unique needs above all.

It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is really helping your property get time back so you get the efficiencies you need everyday. And yes, our support team are always at the ready to help you 24/7 on chat directly in your product, or on the phone if you prefer to speak to someone.

Thanks once again allowing us to be part of your small business journey! We're so glad you're with us.

Bruce
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Too basic for modern hotel management

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

Generally it is very easy to use day to day for bookings and reservations. However, this really is the base line for any PMS and I expect more control and convenience to manage my property. Accordingly I am looking for a replacement.
Reservations does not handle groups well at all. You can book multiple rooms on one reservation but only if all guests arrive and depart on the same days. You can't split rooms off this one group res and you only get one bill for the entire group. You have to enter individual reservations to achieve any real functionality but there's not way to link or connect these independent res as a group.
Billing is far too basic. Room charging is fine but you can't charge for other ad-hoc items with any ease and rate changes across a stay are awkward to implement.
You can't split bills, can't move charges across rooms and the gust only gets one bill so no way to hide room rates or provide separate bills for company expenses and personal expenses.
Room/Rates configuration is also convoluted and requires constant manual work-arounds to function.
Reports are basic but useful. Unfortunately many times occ% and Avg Rates do not calculate accurately.

Easy to use dashboard and reservations control

Terrible (non-existent) groups control
Poor accounting and billing system
Complicated and inflexible rates control

Muthiah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for medium size hotel

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Over all very good software for sall size hotels.All essential reports we get.good value for money.It enhance
the volume of bussiness.very good cordinatin between all oulets .

Great software for small to Medium size hotela,otels , pubs etc.getting ore reservation.daily reports,guest history.Guests they can book online any time ,anywhere and easy payent option.very clear and easy to operate and all help readily available.

There is nothing negative .Everything is perfect excep not to get spilit bills.Only one single bill option.
over all user friendly.

Hi Muthiah

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to learn that you find Little Hotelier is a great software for small to medium size hotels with easy payment options and, as a business, find it easy to operate for your day-to-day. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Once again, thank you for your partnership with us and for leaving us a review.

Kind regards,
Ereena

Liz

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

The biggest benefit is having everything in the one place. Website, channel manager,booking engine and front desk. Once set up makes my job very easy.

Integration was simple

Very basic software but does the job
Front desk grid could be customised to suit large or small business. Rows are too thick so hard to see enough information at a glance.
No trust accounting
The training was a bit rushed.
Need better support and be able to talk to someone
The ability to send marketing emails from the database would be handy.
Overall there is lots that could be done to improve the software but basic cost basic software. I'm happy enough for what I want to use it for.

Hi Liz,

Your review shared is greatly appreciated! We loved hearing that Little Hotelier is simple, easy to use and good value for money.

Little Hotelier is specifically designed for small properties so making it simple to use is so key to us.

Thank you for your recommendations - these have been shared with our product team who will consider this alongside all the other great suggestions our customers raise for prioritisation. In the meantime if you feel you need more training we do have extensive resources available here: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/?language=en_AU
or our support team are available24/7 via chat to assist with any issue you have. You can also reach out to us via phone call from 08:30 17:30 | Monday to Friday using this number in Australia 1300 797 447.

We appreciate your input and thank you so much for trusting us to be your partner.

Jessi

Neal

Review Of Little Hotelier

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

I am just completing my 1st full year and it has been money well spent.

Ease of use and simple processing of payments. I also love that I have not had any auditing issues and needing to chase down money owed!

I would love it to be able to do split reservations with multiple rooms and different dates. I would also love to have a email button right on the guests reservation page to send a standard or customizable message other than just the confirmation and invoice.

Hi Neal,

Happy 1 year anniversary with Little Hotelier! We are so thrilled to be your partner and hear that you have found our platform to be money well spent.

We are constantly working on improving Little Hotelier and have added your suggestions to our product teams list for consideration and am pleased to let you know that split reservations is something that is being considered already.

We really appreciate your suggestions and your partnership with us.

Shelley
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

THE UPDATE IS TERRIBLE

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Are the staff at Little Hotelier in tech support are great they are patient kind helpful and knowledgeable but I am just so disappointed with this new face upgrade!!!!

When it looked so user-friendly it was user-friendly now it has literally become like all the rest are zoomed screen difficult to drag things and when you press on the icon it doesn’t bring you straight to today so you must always know your dates I find this update terrible I am very disappointed!!!

The update calendar is terrible .. I specifically signed up with Little Hotelier because it was different.. the screen was so simple and easy to see and read .. now it looks like an excel spread sheet!! I literally hate it!!! it was a step above the rest now it has literally downgraded to be just like everyone else’s! Yet the price keeps going up! :(

Hi Shelley,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've found the recent upgrade to our calendar not to your liking. We got alot of customer feedback informing the updates we did in the release - including catering for a full month's calendar view and making edits to existing reservations and rate plans in just a few clicks.
We appreciate your comments and have shared it with our product team so we can keep working on improving your experience. It's an ongoing journey so we do hope that all the other recent improvements we've made continue to make things easier for you in other areas including our 24/7 support team.
Thanks for choosing Little Hotelier to be your partner. We hope to keep our relationship going - You will see more improvements in 2021 and beyond that will confirm your initial thoughts - that we are a better option for you.

Kindest,

Adequate, not wonderful

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

Basic functionality is good. Mobile app improvement has been good.

Support is slow, disorganised and frequently wastes a lot of time because they don’t take adequate notes or read what you send them.

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for hotel room inventory management

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Very positive, the software generally suits all our needs as a small property and the support team is always very helpful.

The integrated features that link to all channel and our website, saving an enormous amount of time through automatics inventory updates and automatic emails to guests

The booking window could be expanded especially with the disruption of Covid some guests are tying to book more than 2 years from the current date..

Antwort von Little Hotelier Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Lisa, Thanks so much for sharing your review on Little Hotelier. The team are really thrilled that automation and integrations are creating incredible time savings for you! On booking windows expanding to 2 years, that certainly is an interesting suggestion. Hopefully, it will not be a lasting trend. SiteMinder's World Hotel Index data of live-booking information, indicates good news for Spain in a shorter time period! As of today, 6 April 2021, we can see booking momentum hit its peak for travellers to Spain between April to October 2021. Bookings from international guests are tracking to move from 25% to 75% by October. This is great news!

Thanks again, Lisa. We appreciate your feedback.
Warmest, Mei

Dirk

Ideal PMS

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

I started with Siteminder in 2008 and watched it develop over the years. Then it morphed into the PMS Littlehotelier which enabled me to go totally paperless and manage everything easily even from my mobile phone when I am away from the office.

It works, meaning it does a lot of work for you, saving you time and effort

Relatively expensive. The inventory page is slow to load.

Hi Dirk,

Firstly, we want to thank you for being such a loyal customer and member of the Little Hotelier community! It's excellent that you've gotten such great results using our products.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile.

Have a wonderful rest of your week ahead :)

stephanie

Esay to use

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

very good but do not like the contact by telephone. have had no luck speaking to anyone after holding for a long time the call goes to a message box each time!! please improve your telephone conatct although email support is pretty efficient

Ease of use - not too complicated. Front desk visuals easy to comprehend at a glance. App for mobile so easy to use when offsite. Good invoicing system

Log in sometimes tricky especially if need to change password.

Hi Stephanie,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share with us about your experience with Little Hotelier! Thank you for your insightful feedback and we certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience.

We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and have a dedicated support team. We are actively ramping up our support team so that we can better serve our customers needs.

Jacqueline

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Brilliant really. Very helpful support staff too.

It's so easy to use! And it pulls all the information into one place and I can access it from anywhere.

I would like to be able to personalise the confirmation emails that I send to clients. I would also like to have more options to add details to the invoices. I find it really frustrating having to log into the app all the time too and it would be great to be able to see more info in the app.

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear your are having a great experience with us and that our support team are doing a good job helping you when you need it.

We work everyday to keep improving our products and offer a seamless experience for our customers.

Thanks for trusting us to be your partner!

Nome
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Little Hotelier helped us get control of managing our reservations!

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

We have been very happy overall with using Little Hotelier as our reservation system.

Easy to use. It is very user friendly and packed with features at a good price.

The phone app could be easier to use and have more features to allow our staff to do more.

Hi Nome,

Thank you so much for leaving a review for us. Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the mobile app and you will be pleased to know that the team are working hard to make it even better. We will keep you informed of any future enhancements, so you don't miss out on anything.

We really appreciate your suggestion and your partnership with us.

Edward

Hospitality made esier

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Being able to have all products in one place helps us run our business more efficiently. The ease of use in designing our web presence and having the bookings come though is wonderful.

We have been using Little Hotelier for 2 years and are very satisfied with the offerings they provide. We make use of all the products, payments, front desk, web site and channel manager. Having all this coordinated via one provider is perfect for our business.

There are some challenges at times, but the support team is spot on when getting things taken care of.

Hi Edward,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are having great results using Little Hotelier for all your needs.

We are always looking for ways to innovate and give our customers the best possible experience and our support team are always willing to help if you have any questions.

Thanks for trusting us to be your partner!

Stan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Essential but it does require focused attention to set it up.

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Overall it works well specifically preventing bounce booking and taking payments.

The central control of all sales channels covering price and particularly availability.

I found it difficult to at up. Half the concepts were new to me. If you are not working with the back office daily then remembering the function of each variable is challenging. But that probably applies to similar software apps.

Hi Stan,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It's wonderful to hear that it's helping you prevent double bookings and allowing you to seamlessly take online payments. Time saving through automation and ease of use is what we strive for.

On set up, being new to the industry I can understand how it can be a little tricky your first time. To help, we've got some great onboarding support when you set up, but after that, you can continue to feel supported through our online knowledge base and 24/7 expert team via chat - ready to help anytime you need.

Thanks once again for being with Little Hotelier, Stan. Please let me know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Robert

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Overall the experience with Little Hotelier is excellent.

We can turn the computer on and login and check future bookings without having to refer to hard copies when you have a direct inquiry.

Having to change the password every 3 months. Having to hold on when you call the call centre in a que.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your wonderful review and taking the time to share your opinion with us.

It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile.

Gerald

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

awesome But note i have been offered a new sytem at a lot less than LH

Ease of use solved the booking chart problem

nothing to dislike great product but price

Hi Gerald,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We are dedicated to giving our customers a system that's easy to use and drives revenue and operational efficiencies. We understand there may be cheaper systems in the market, however no other system can provide the breadth and strength of our channel manager, an industry leading mobile app to give you the freedom to manage your property on the go and award-winning support.

We appreciate your partnership with us.

Conrad

Try Cloudbeds!

Bewertet am 10.4.2017

As with most software companies, someone is trying to sell you the product. I was told that you can use the 'unallocated' feature as a waitlist. Now after a year I find out I can't, all this time, the 'unallocated' feature was pulling rooms from inventory which could then not be booked online. I reported the issue twice and this morning I finally got a call and the technician confirmed my fears. I've been losing revenue for the last year...GREAT! they are based in Australia, apparently they don't use 'waitlists' there? Heck when I started they didn't even have Discover as a credit card option! That they fixed. There is no list of upgrades, new features etc. The product appears stagnant, aside from the option to use Stripe and pay an additional 1% to Siteminder. Cloudbeds has a list of bug fixes and upgrades which they share with the customer, apparently they appreciate customers. Oh, and no audit trails, so if someone deletes a guest booking, you have no idea who did it. So if you have more than one employee, it becomes a game of finger pointing.

Pros: Short learning curve, simple interface
Cons: Too many to list

Ease of use, short learning curve.

Most everything else. No wait list. No audit trails. No customization. No custom reports (ie can't use all fields in a report. Can only view 2 weeks at a time on the booking screen. The list goes on.

Hi Conrad,
We¿re sorry to hear your feedback as it¿s not our typical customer experience. We¿ve escalated your comments to our product team who will look into this further and ensure we can learn and make improvements where necessary. Our customer success team will reach out to you to talk to you about your feedback.
Clare @ Little Hotelier

Tracey

We have been using this software for over 18 months now. A few thoughts...

Bewertet am 25.7.2017

Set up and ease of use.
Linkage to Siteminder
Cloud based which you can access form multiple devices.
Can think of anything else to recommend here?

Poor financial and room performance reporting.
Invoicing workflow abysmal -
--Unable to search under an invoice number which makes reconciliation very time intensive.
--PDF invoice generation is not automatic when sending an invoice
--Cannot run a debtors report
--Invoices are HTML embedded into email, do no print correctly
Visual cues are poor compared to similar products e.g. outstanding payments, occupancy at a glance.
Customer support is slow and they don't respond to the basic issues with any timeline for implementation of fixes. No communication when software changes are made

hirunpetch

Little Hotelier - Review

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

The system is Easy to use and look modern.

There is no professional sale report chart.

Hi Hirunpetch
It's been a pleasure to be a part of your journey! We're humbled that you chose us as your partner, and we look forward to many more years in our partnership.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to learn that you find Little Hotelier easy to work with. We will log the extra items as feedback that we can improve on; stay tuned for more updates from us!

If there's anything I can do to assist, let me know.

Warm regards,
Ereena

Barry

Little Hotelier review

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

It has made managing our motel a lot easier.

Easy to use, available on multiple devices at the same time and so far has never had a glitch.

The mobile version is a bit clunky and when using on a phone can be quite slow,

Hi Barry,

Thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience.

Ruth

Could be better but ok!

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

Overall, particularly in the last 6 months, it has been very frustrating using the software, due to being very slow, needing to refresh the page after very small periods of time (ie less than 10 mins). The screen is also not complete, unable to fully view guest details in rooms that are high up the page when you want to have a quick view. However it is an easy system to use ( when functioning properly) and the team do add new features from time to time, which do improve the experience. More is required though to really make it user friendly and suitable for a busy small business.

Easy to learn and use. I like the reports page to be able to track year on year growth.

Very slow, and not as many features as I would like and have had with previous similar software.

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate your comments and we're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards.

We have passed this onto our team who will urgently try to reach out to you within the day. In the meantime, if you have a preferred contact email or phone number for us to reach you on, please direct message us and we'll make sure to use this.

Kindly let me know if there's anything else I can help you with to give you a great experience with Little Hotelier. We thank you again for trusting us as a customer and look forward to solving your issues.

Lori

Review of LH software

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

I do not see any benefit from this software, I'm sorry but that is my honest opinion.

I really don't have anything positive except costumer service is fairly easy to get a hold of but then most of the time they don't know answers to my questions.

I am very disappointed with LH. I was trying to input previous guests into the system and customize emails for marketing. There was no way to do this without creating a reservation, then cancelling it. This caused issues with guests calling because they got a confirmation email and then a cancellation email shortly after then there is no way to customize emails to guests. I had to copy and paste into gmail to do what I wanted. Very time consuming and counter-productive. This system is only good for creating reservations and cancelling them.

Hello Lori,

We really appreciate your feedback recently. Firstly, we sincerely regret that you're experiencing issues with your guest communications recently We understand that it impacted your workflows and most importantly, the guest experience - which is something we work hard to prevent.

Please note that our team is reaching out to you with urgency to ensure that we're doing all we can to help you with this matter. Please let us know if you have a preferred time to talk, call us directly 1 800 604 0679 or chat with us online anytime.

Thank you once again for your honest feedback and really appreciate your patience, Lori. We are ready to with you on this urgently and will continue to try to reach out until we can connect.

Warm regards,