eSpatial Bewertungen

eSpatial

Mapping solution for visualizing, analyzing, & sharing data

4.8/5 (40 Bewertungen)
Kaitlin L.
Mit Google übersetzen

eSpatial is easy to use, maps are visually appealing, and the customer support is fantastic.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

eSpatial allows us to create detailed, informative maps of our movement. We can see the locations we already cover as well as gaps in coverage that we can work to fill in. Our members rave about how helpful and interesting our maps are and we are constantly looking for more ways to use maps to illustrate our work.

I like the modern feel of the software, as well as the ease of use. Other geospatial tools can do a lot, but the results look dated and hard to interpret, plus there can be a steep learning curve. eSpatial, in contrast, is intuitive and the maps are easy to follow, so the experience is great for both me as the creator and for our audience. Any time I have had a question or concern, the support team has responded very quickly and addressed all of my needs with the software.

I would like to see more built-in boundary maps for areas of interest. However, any suggestions for improvement that I have had over the years have been taken seriously by eSpatial support and I have seen all of my suggestions come to fruition in the 4 years I've worked with them.

Nick W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Really easy to use and very impressive

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Use this several times now with different clients. They were all blown away by the visual representation of data they could not otherwise understand.

SO SIMPLE to use and does exactly what it says on the tin

None

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review. We have passed on your kind words to our support team.

John P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing piece of software, so versatile and intuitive

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its ease of use an how fast it is, constantly finding new uses and features.
Espatial is constantly evolving and the support is amazing

Keith F.

eSpatial Review (2/2/17)

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

eSpatial helped our nonprofit collaborative of 10 - 12 organizations map out our geographic footprint both here in the United States and abroad. We were planning to spend thousands and thousands of dollars in order to create such a dynamic map, and eSpatial helped us do just that at a fraction of the cost. The support staff at eSpatial have been very helpful, and have gone above & beyond normal customer service. They are really invested in seeing your project be a success. I would recommend eSpatial to anyone who'd like to visually map out their organizational footprint.

The ease with which you can map out your geographic footprint.

The database library is a little difficult to navigate. I'd like it to be a little easier to access all my maps - through a table of contents of sorts.

M R.

Outstanding Product & Client Support

Bewertet am 1.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My new job requires me to regularly run zip code analysis of our brick and mortar locations against potential new client data. Our Company had been using other mapping software for many years, so I was excited to research and find eSpatial. I was very leery at first, as I am not the most savvy of software products. I could not have been more wrong. I was able to create a free trial account and chat immediately with online support which got me started right away. Albeit not the fastest mapper, eSpatial Support had me up and running in a little over a few conference calls and demos. Kevin O'Brien went on to conduct a demo with one of my executives which allowed us to learn even more about its capabilities. We are excited to start using eSpatial to make better business decisions. I recommend this product to the most novice of users after researching about 4 other competitors.

Antwort von eSpatial Solutions

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you have found our support team met your needs and we look forward to helping you get the insights you seek.

Gayle P.

Great subtitution for MapPoint

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We need only part of what this mapping program can do. So far, it has exceeded our expectations. There is the cut and paste feature we were hoping it would have, i would imagine that upgrade will happen eventually. The customer service is second to none. Looking forward to working with Espatial and mapping our yearly 30,000 locations!

The ability to label the pin points and the complete ease of use.

Would like the option of cutting and pasting parts of spreadsheet, instead of uploading the entire spreadsheet. Our mapping information is divided into separate tabbed sheets on Xcel. I would like to open the file, copy the addresses I want to use for a map, and paste it into Espatial.

Dan D.

Excited to get started

Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started my search of a mapping software being accustomed to MapPoint trying to find something with more options. After evaluating a few other programs I found Espatial most user friendly. When I tested it for a while and need to speak to a representative. Kevin McDonald was who I spoke with and after listening to all what I worked with and been looking at he skipped past a lot of sales of Espatial and all the things it can do. Kevin, got straight to the point of my needs and was very helpful while not wasting time on things unimportant to me. He was very responsive and great to deal with. Thank you, Kevin!

Still early to work with it. But, the first thing I can say is it is very user friendly as a novice.

Too early to reply

Pete D.

Functional and Easy to Use

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This was a great product and I was able to do exactly what I was trying to do simply by following the helpful steps in the app, making it incredibly easy to learn how to use the app.

The ability to layer in regions to create customized heat maps is phenomenal

Only thing that it would be cool to have is to create a function that would allow you to run a time-lapse, showing you how things change over time

David A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful product capabilities and even better customer service

Bewertet am 26.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

While Espatial's mapping and data visualization platform is outstanding, the biggest differentiator that has made a difference for our projects is their customer support. Not only is our account manager accessible and responsive for questions, but he is also curious, determined and creative in solving our specific mapping needs. Besides our account manager, the online chat support has made a huge difference whenever I get stuck with how to solve my specific mapping challenges. On the product side, Espatial has a clean and intuitive interface with continually evolving capabilities to meet nearly any mapping need. I highly recommend Espatial to any organization who wants to create new insights from quickly visualizing complex data on a map.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you have such a good experience with eSpatial. I will pass on your kind comments to your Customer Success Manager. I'm sure he will be very pleased to read them.

Natasha R.

Such a precious tool!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a small business, it's becoming increasingly important for us to track our sale clusters. The equestrian business is not similar to any other industry and there isn't much data readily available out there, so we have been building our own databases to capture the information we need to better serve our clients. ESpacial has made it very easy for us to use the data we've captured.

Visuals are great. Software is easy to navigate and learn.

Wally B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to learn, See quick results

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I enjoyed working with eSpatial. They helped me set-up an automated process to upload customer locations (datasets) daily. They walked me through the process and when we found a problem in their software it was quickly resolved. I really appreciate a company that admits to a problem (bug) and fixes the problem. That's how to build a solid platform!

The uploader tool was easy to setup and use. I liked the logging.

The uploader setup tool closed when the save button was pushed. This isn't a big deal, but I like to save often.

Jason J.

eSpatial Initial Review

Bewertet am 8.2.2017

Awesome,
Meetings were a breeze to setup, they were prompt, accessing the meetings was very simple and directed right to the point. They make this process of selecting their software a snap. If you are in the market, I highly recommend taking the free trial for a test drive. We had a great session with Kevin and Ciarra and they presented us with the programs as if it was tailored for us only. A lot of hard questions were asked and they answered and showed us each of them. The buying decision was easy, and we closed on it after our initial meeting. Look forward to building on this and creating success for our team in the field.

Ramah V.

Best Customer Support Ever

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whenever you have a question, Support responds right away. They are so eager to assist. The flexibility that this software has is amazing. There is a high amount of customization. This tool is so flexible, it allows me to map data that I had not even considered mapping. I particularly like the annotations that we can use to give our data some context.

I havent found any limitations of the software yet. I am sure there are but it does everything that we need it to do. If i had to pick a Con, i would say that if you use the software and then a year passes without using it, you may have to re-acclimate yourself again.

Damaso R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product with few areas to improve that will certainly happen in the near future

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

eSpatial is a great product. The data upload interface is easy to manage. It does have a few areas in which it could improve such as allowing one to modify preset values that cannot be customized: font size (would help to be able to enter desired font size instead of picking from the limited choice), base maps (transparency would help), and area of zooms (i.e., you get 75% or 100% but not 81% even with zoom tool so I had to play around with my browser's zoom to get it right after a few tries). These are minor issues and with practice my maps have come out progressively better. Also, the technical support has been great! They offer a personal tutorial and my experience is that they have been patient and understanding - key when someone is learning. I will continue using this product and would recommend it to others.

Ronak G.
Mit Google übersetzen

eSpatial has been an amazing tool for us & has added a great dimension to monitor our distribution

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, multiple visual analysis tool, Customer service & speed. The software allows us to visually decipher the things that are working for us and identifies potential geographies that we need to look at

Nothing as such. The software performs optimally. Could look at making it an app based software to reduce dependence on the internet and thus make it a 'on the go' application

Jeff I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Unmatched customer service! Responds to requests for help very quickly.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

eSpatial provides an array of functions and tools that help with research, but its ease of use allows me to share information with my team without much introduction to the software. The customer service is what truly sets eSpatial apart.

I'm not sure there is one specific thing that I dislike about the product, but would love the ability to upload files that are in the Shapefile format.

Hans E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Why would you want to name your review....?

Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall very good experience.
Kevin was very helpful throughout the process.
Nothing else, just filling up space til 100 chars.

Excellent support for demos and explanation, that was the deciding factor

Few or little geo base maps with states / departments for Lat Am countries

Antwort von eSpatial Solutions

Thank you for your kind words Hans. We're glad you had a good experience with our team.

We have now updated our eSpatial DataStore with states, regions and departments for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru based on your feedback.

Thanks,

Brant L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great option for mapping and graphics

Bewertet am 8.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was seeking a replacement for previous mapping software I used and eSpatial has been even better than the old system. I utilize both small, single-point maps and large multi-state maps, and eSpatial has handled them all.

Easy-to-use interface, great graphic options for maps and point icons

Hi Brant,

We're glad you found eSpatial to be more than a suitable replacement for your previous mapping software.

Thank you for your review.

Eric T.

Powerful - perfect replacement for Microsoft MapPoint and Power Maps in Excel

Bewertet am 14.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As powerful as this product is, I was up and running in a matter of minutes. I have been using Map Point (No longer supported) and then switching to Power Maps that was built in to Excel. Needed something more powerful and less time-consuming as I manipulate data. This product does it. Outstanding.

Great Demo, Easy to learn, extremely powerful, great visualizations, filtering of data, online chat support, Time saver.

No cons...possible suggestions? I would like to be able to incorporate multiple radius from one point while keeping all points. More of an overlay to all points. ie: 50 miles, 150 miles...

Matthew N.
Mit Google übersetzen

The support is AMAZING and the tool is simple to use and works well!

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support is amazing. They reply right away every time! I have had two issues that needed resolution within an hour and their support team came through on both times.

It's a little slow when it saves changes, but it's not that bad. I am throwing a lot of data at it, but generally speaking the speed is not that bad.

Great Collaborative platform!

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I run a small team that responds to inbound leads with the purpose of qualifying and setting up meetings for our Sales partners. With the higher volume and tight turnaround times we deal with, a collaborative plugin like eSpatial is invaluable. The ability for Sales & Marketing power users to view and collaborate on the same project directly in SFDC & in real-time is a game-changer. I highly recommend the team package and the time savings is well worth the investment!

Nothing to add here. They seem to be pretty good about releasing updates so even if you've got something that you'd prefer to change they'll more than likely get to it quickly.

Bhaskar P.

Great Customer Support

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was struggling with my project. I talked to the customer support and They were able to help me out. It relieved my stress because my co-worker who was familiar with the software did not provide any help.

I think the company in the future (when it develops more) should develop an API for more customization.

Barbara C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful mapping software, good free version

Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to map to low levels in the UK, and good free version.

Truly excellent customer service. Very helpful. Vast library of maps, covering levels down to UK postcode sectors and parliamentary constituencies.

It's a bit daunting when you first start, and not always intuitive to use. I spent a lot of time searching for the correct way to do thinks (but that's where the excellent help came in).

Jordan R.
Mit Google übersetzen

This was the easiest decision. Halfway through a demo I knew we couldn't afford to NOT get eSpatial.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An all-in-one tool with powerful analytics, a user-friendly interface, and a great value.

It's intuitive, with a high level of customization, ease of reporting features, ability to support large data sets, ability to export easily, etc.

I'm a brand new user, but I'm wondering if there's the ability to overlay a search of all businesses in a specific industry. If you could easily search "salons", "restaurants", "mechanics", "movie theaters", etc. to overlay with your own data points, it would be an invaluable retail tool as well.

Joanna K.

Great mapping tool

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company has a recognition program and I used eSpatial for a mapping project to show where the recipients are located by state. It was simple to use, quick, and the end result looks nice.

The software is pretty easy to use, even without spending a lot of time in tutorials.

Limited customization, but I was using the free version so I was still happy with what I was able to accomplish.