AvidXchange Erfahrungen

Kreditorenbuchhaltungs- und Zahlungsautomatisierungslösung

Sortieren nach

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improves Organization and Speed Of Processing For Your Invoices!

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

I think the software is great and would recommend it especially to other property managers who would like to add speed and efficiency to their organization.

This software is easy to use, allows the user to add and group details pertaining to categorizing expenses for your budget. Timing for payments is key and the functions allow for time delay in processing and delivery of payments to vendors.

The only con I've found is searching for specific vendors at a particular property. The dropdown box doesn't always populate the vendor once the property is entered.

Catherine
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

AvidXchange

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

I have been very happy with the product. It provides the options that we were looking for when considering purchase. We only utilize the purchasing, reports, and PO function. When choosing a product we were looking for something that could integrate with Microsoft GP. We did customize a number of things to fit our business and everyone at AvidXchange were great while working thru the process.

AvidXchange has helped streamline our invoice processing; to eliminate paper, and approval routing time. It provides the approving team access to see where it is in the approval/payment process and see payment information. By providing this information at their fingertips it saves us from receiving emails/phone calls looking for basic information. Overall the departments that use the system are very happy with having access to their invoices in one place.

The reporting system is cumbersome. I would like a report that would let me customize the detail I am looking for.

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Customer service is non-existent.

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Pretty good but frustrating at times. If I were asked to keep Avid or switch to another company to outsource payments, I would probably advise that we should switch. We are relatively happy with Avid but could be happier elsewhere. I have used similar services from other companies in my career and Avid is not what I would consider "top tier".

I really like the ease in which payments can be made. The integration with NetSuite (which we use as well) is near perfect. We have everything we need to send our payment information to AVID and have the process begin. The avidxchange.com interface is also very easy to use and it is awesome that we get up to date status on each payment.

The customer service. I don't have an assigned contact for my team any longer so the only way to speak with someone is to send in an email and hope they get back to you. I need answers right away on issues involving payments and do not get this very often from AvidXchange. When we do get someone to help, they are usually very knowledgeable and end up solving our problems but the issue is getting someone to help. I feel it is an issue with the staffing level and not the actual customer service employees. Also, my team is CONSTANTLY having to send over copies of invoices because the companies don't recognize the payment being offered by Avid, even though the invoice number is listed on your remittance. The ability to not include any enclosures (tax forms, signed contracts, etc.) also hampers our usage of the product; we still have to run some checks manually and if we are doing so, why not just run ALL of our payments this way?

Calyn
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product but needs better support.

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

AvidXchange is a great software for payables processing however when you have issues the support team is not great to work with, I have been considering adding the payment processing but keep hesitating because of poor support.

This product saved us from having to hire additional employees when we expanded. Saves me a lot of time and makes audits so much easier.

I feel like the reporting portion could be improved but overall a good system

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NexusPayables
Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless approvals and time saving

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

AvidSuite is so easy to use and makes work more flexible. We are able to work on our payables from anywhere. The approval process is seamless and the memorization of accounts to properties makes this process much faster than what we were doing before AvidXchange.

The reports are not user friendly. It is extremely difficult to find the report that I want, unless someone from Customer Care assists me. Would be better if this were more user friendly.

Tonya
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful and seemed like the most efficient and provided the most ways to obtain info.

Bewertet am 16.9.2017

Efficiency, workflow and fraud control, reduced data entry, centralized invoice processing and accuracy.

Customer service, efficiency, data retainage, ease of finding invoices for vendors and auditors, fraud protection and frequent updates to correct any bugs that are found in the system.

That utility cutoff notices are placed in the statement queue and that you are not able to look up avengers invoice by the account number.

Antwort von AvidXchange

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for the great review!

I will pass on your feedback to our Utility team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me personally: billking@avidxchange.com

Thanks again!

Al

Great Product. Great Choice

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Extremely easy implementation and great customer service. The team will listen to any issues or needs we have and get them implemented as quickly as possible. I enjoy the teams we work with.
Payments out to vendors have been expedited 5 fold and payments are easily able to be tracked in a multi-step internal process.

The eas of use and and turn around time for processing invoices and payments.

There are still some reporting features that are missing as well as the visibility in the accounting aspect is lacking.

Diane
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great People!

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

This has been a great experience, and a complete change in the way AP works for us. I'm confident AvidXchange will be able to keep up with our growing organization's ever increasing number of invoices and vendors.

Our Implementation Manager was amazing -- he worked with us to build, fine tune and train through weekly meetings and quick response times. The software does what we need and has become an incredible time saver for our growing organization. Our entire team has easily learned to code and approve invoices, allowing the Finance Team to process and pay quickly.

This is a robust website, and our rural Internet is sometimes slower than I'd like ... but no fault of AvidXchange!

Doug

AvidXchange from a VP Perspective

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

We are processing AP more efficiently and will less staff. Our processes are streamlined for sure

Once the system is up and running it makes things much smoother. We were able to eliminate a position and one of the unrecognized benefits of the system is how easy bank reconciliations are using Avid. A true plus when we are doing 40+ per month

There are small enhancements that I think could be implemented but it doesn't seem that there is an avenue to suggest these changes.

Nichol
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Love Avid!

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

I enjoy Avidpay and have used Avid Invoicing services in the past. I highly recommend both when compared with a more traditional way of processing AP.

Avid saves our Business Office Directors time and provides them the information they need when interacting with our vendors.

There are a few areas that could be smoother, such as when searching for payments, but overall the software is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Kevin
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Comments

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Time savings of opening mail and eliminating the USPS from the equation. We also like the auto tracking of invoices, where they came from and who has reviewed makes conversations easier.

during the upload process when errors occur there is not always a good explanation of the error and we are looking for a needle in the hay stack especially when large batches are completed.

Dagim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange Administrator Program

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

AvidXchange Administrator program helps me understand many aspects of the software including Purchase Order, Suppliers, Users, Invoices, Payments and Administration and Reports. This certification program was delivered in structured and well planned manner. Job well done AvidXchange team.

There is nothing I could say least likeable of the software.

Kayla
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

AvidXchange 2022

Bewertet am 31.1.2022

I recommended it to my new job who still uses a paper AP System.

I recommended it to my new job who still uses a paper AP System.

I liked that we used this software for multiple locations at a corporate office for property management. We could sort the invoices by date or by location or by vendor

Sometimes the delay for invoices showing up in the queue was slow.

Idy

Our Experience with AvidXchange

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Overall the system has helped us grow and scale our company.

Overall the system has helped us grow and scale our company.

It takes off all the AP data entry from our workforce. It saves us on hiring more employees and makes our AP system seamless.

Check payments can take a while to get to the vendor, and not many reporting options.

Caroline
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes processing invoices effortless!

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

Super easy to use and teach others how to use as well!

Super easy to use and teach others how to use as well!

I appreciate that all invoices are kept on file electronically. Also, I think it's great that each person on the team reviews an invoice before being processed.

I wish there was a spell check option. I also wish there was a way to apply the GL code to multiple line items instead of manually typing them all in.

Al
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

The menu options are easy to navigate you jump right in without having to have read a how to use manual.

I am not happy with secondary verification to access

Steven

Increased Efficiency

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Outstanding. The training was amazing and I was able to get up and running with no hiccups.

AvidXchange has simplified my AP process dramatically with no negative impact in the speed in which vendors are paid, if anything it has increased the speed of payment.

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Nichole

Very efficient

Very efficient. quick way to pay vendors on time

Always updating. have to log in each time. charges vendors for payment

Barbara

Streamlined A/P Process!

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

The software is very easy to use; integration with Skyline is seamless.

Indexing is sometimes inaccurate. Setting up a new property can be cumbersome.

Jennifer

8.19

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Avid invoice processing and coding is easily mainstreemed

The payments through avid take way too long

James

Super easy

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Our contractors love the ease of use with sending in invoices and being paid in a timely manner through Avid.

The bill pay system makes everything easier.

I cant find anything wrong with Avid or the way it operates.

Brandon

We use AvidXchange for invoice processing and purchase orders.

Bewertet am 1.3.2018

We love how AvidXchange automates invoice processing and saves us a lot of manual work hours. It is relatively easy to maintain, customer service has been great, and has been a win for our organization.

The purchase order system is not an exact fit for how we wanted to use it but I think that's more a factor of how our organization is set up, not a sleight against AvidXchange.

Nicole

Awesome Product

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

its great and helps smooth the process of coding and billing

avid pay search doesnt work too good. otherwise its awesome

Rivky

Great Workflow

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Training and setup was intense but was worth the time and effort!

Training and setup was intense but was worth the time and effort!

Invoice processing is really cool. How it gets entered in RM with the attached invoices. Saved us a ton of manual work!

Payments often do not get to suppliers. This creates frustration.

Mark
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good Program

Bewertet am 26.1.2019

I've been using AVID for a few years and it definitely helps me save time. It is pretty easy to use and I'd definitely recommend it to others.

It's been awhile since I set it up, but I remember it was quite a bit of work to get things going. However that is pretty true of most software when getting started.