Connecteam

Erhalte genaue Arbeitszeittabellen und Rechnungen kostenlos.

4,7 /5 (103 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us.

- EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company.

- Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features.

- FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees.

- 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam).

- Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode.

- Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have.

- GPS tracking of all remote employees.

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that).

- Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see).

- App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Hi Scott!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab.

Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Brittany B.
Branche: Personalwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fantastic app and customer service team

Bewertet am 3.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.).

After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Tamara C.
Branche: Restaurants
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for leaving a review!

Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for.

Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles.

We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

Cora B.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Bewertet am 8.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Dean V.
Branche: Möbel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best price worthy software we used!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.

The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!

Kristina T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Bewertet am 11.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Jessica E.

Beginning Stages

Bewertet am 17.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service is exceptional. I highly recommend requesting a live screen/share viewing. They will talk to you about what your looking for, what kind of business you have and are honest about which aspects will work best for you and your company. I look forward to working with them to learn more.

The software is easy to use, even for those who are not tech savvy. We have a couple employees who do not do computer stuff and they are able to view updates and chats on the mobile ap. There is so much more to this than first expected and all has been good so far. We are just starting to use the Task Management feature which is going to be a game changer for us with making communication seamless between our field techs and our in-office sales and retail people. We have not trialed the syncing between Google Calendar with job assignments but hope to soon and from the demos, it appears it will stream-line our processes.

Haven't found anything yet, hopefully I won't even need to update this review section!

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Jessica!

We're looking forward to see you make the most of Connecteam!

Stanislav V.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great for using

Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm very happy with their customer service! I always contact to Alon and he is great! Always answer on time and do his best for us!

The best option is that I can see the location of the check-in/out. Also, I receive a notification if someone didn't check-in/out.

The software is only for the team and there are no many options for the customers of the business.

Thanks Stanislav!

We're excited to hear Connecteam helps you run your business's day to day easily and more efficiently!

Our platform is for in-organizational use mainly, but if you have suggestions for us we'd be happy to know about it!

Please reach out to us over email or the live chat :)

Lee X.
Branche: Restaurants

First Impression

Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I just barely started and I love it already. Great job!

Love the help/support chat! So convenient and you get responses so fast!
Has everything I am needing and more affordable then 4 apps I am currently using.

Offer customization in the color themes or ability to upload more custom banners to make it feel as if it is truly your business app. Customize banners for each group will be nice!

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome review Lee!

It's amazing to hear you can do more with Connecteam than with 4 other different apps! That's what we aim for!

Looking forward to see you scale with Connecteam :)

Bonnie C.
Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Great time clock app!

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app is extremely easy to use and has some really great features, even on the most basic plan!

My only complaint as of right now is the reliability of the GPS coordinates, which is something I was just told will no longer be a problem with the new update that's soon to release.

Thanks a lot Bonnie!
We'll always continue to make the product better and better, you can count on that!
Also - that big update is already available for your team :)

Yo-zon E.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Bewertet am 31.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Not that I like it the lease.

1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress.
2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path.
3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates.
4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created.
5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer.
6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

Hi Yo-Zon!

Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review!

We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :)

Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Pia H.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Connecteam:

Bewertet am 31.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP!
Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Pia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We love having you as a Connecteam customer!

Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC!

Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Don C.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Save time and money with Connecteam

Bewertet am 26.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

Antwort von ConnecTeam

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it!

Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed!

Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Shanna M.
Branche: Öl & Energie
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam!

Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Hofsep Y.

Innovative All-in-one

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Meghan H.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Nyla C.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This is the greatest thing ever.

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in.

Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue.

The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback:

We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :)
As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019!

Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Rufus P.

Fantastic Product

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product.

The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila!

The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

Thank you so much Rufus!
We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam.
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Gerard S.

Total Security LLC

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for!

It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :)

Thanks!

Hayat A.

Very Specific needs

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

- The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile.
- The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins
- Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance
- Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

- It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks
- features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour
- the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS
- Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee
-Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Hayat!

Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Sara P.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Great App & Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

Thank you Sara!

We are introducing improvements and new capabilities on a weekly basis, so there's always something to look forward to!

We will soon introduce a new managers tab in the app that will allow us, among many other great features, to highlight software updates and improvements for you when you're on the go so you won't miss out and have an easier on boarding experience for big releases.
As for multiple time clocks - we're still pondering what's the best way to make it work, but it will happen eventually :)

Thanks again for the feedback!

Josh G.
Branche: Versicherung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!

Kourtney T.
Branche: Sport

LIFE SAVER

Bewertet am 8.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We played around with several different software options for our staff. We were using several different apps and wanted to switch to something that had all features in one place. Connecteam has been AWESOME for us! My staff uses the workflow feature daily to fill out daily reports about their day, the chat feature to communicate with their coworkers, and the time clock and shift swapping is super easy! We love how easy it is to learn and use! And the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL. As a manager, it's so convenient and way less time consuming to have all these features like vacation approval, exporting timesheets, and capability to upload PDF files etc to update my staff quickly!

I love that I can easily view my entire staff's schedule, approve vacation, export timesheets for payroll for a specified pay period, and set up daily reports for my staff to fill out using the workflow option. I also love that I can see specifically which employees read updates.

I honestly don't have any complaints about the app. I feel that it is EXTREMELY user friendly!

Antwort von ConnecTeam

WOW! Thank you so much for this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you love using your Connecteam platform! There's a lot more coming up very soon so make sure to stay tuned for all upcoming announcements!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Nikki F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent software for small business employee management

Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exceptional customer service. So much better than many other options out there.

I REALLY like Connecteam. I had tried quite a few programs before settling on it and it is by far the best value option I've tried. We use it for employee checklists and as a knowledge directory, all our timesheets are completed in it and we use the chat function to communicate job updates. I'm still developing our processes to suit it but I can see it doing much much more. Great program.

I don't like how you can only access the admin console on a PC but I understand it's a program designed for use on phones and ipads.

Thank you SO much Nikki!
We appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review and share how you utilize Connecteam in your company.

Please note that with the app's Admin Tab you can manage users and admins, view app's activity, send updates, manage the schedule and time clock, and operate all checklists entries. All directly from your phone!

Kathy H.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product for a good price and incredible support when you have any questions.

Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our employees like this much better than the old time clock system as much as we do. This gives us a much better concrete way to see the cost of production, as well as hours worked for payroll.

This product makes it very easy to keep track of employees time as well as the time spent on specific tasks and how many pieces were made.
It is very easy to clock in and out for breaks and lunch time. This makes it simple to do no matter where you are located in our various warehouses. Tracking time spent on specific jobs helps us to make better decisions when evaluating the cost of production. There is a geo tracking feature that lets you know if your employees are at work when they clock in or out.
The weekly time sheets are very easy to work with and always available to see for all of the employees.
This is the Best Customer Support group I have had the pleasure of working with when I had any questions.

This system depends on all of the employees having a cell phone with good reception , and remembering to clock in and out when they change jobs. This improves with practice and there is always an option to make changes that require an administrative approval so accurate information is what is recorded. It is a great system for our business.

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for this amazing review Kathy!

Super happy to hear Connecteam works great for your business!

We have amazing time clock capabilities coming your way, so make sure to look out for our next announcements :)