Connecteam Erfahrungen

Connecteam

4,8 (326)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Erhalte genaue Arbeitszeittabellen und Rechnungen kostenlos.

Sortieren nach

Iman
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Ist eine gute Anwendung mit Macken

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Es ist eine gute Anwendung mit Verbesserungspotenzial.

Es ist eine gute Anwendung mit Verbesserungspotenzial.

Mir gefällt die übersichtliche Darstellung am besten.

Manchmal hängt die Anwendung sehr und man kommt leider nicht weiter. Das sollte überarbeitet werden.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for your feedback!

We're not familiar with such issues at the moment.

Please contact me privately at chen@connecteam.com so I can personally take a closer look at that for you and resolve what's needed :)

Thanks!
Chen from the product team

Barbara Anne Elliott
Barbara Anne Elliott
  • Branche: Sport

I love Connecteam!

Bewertet am 16.9.2023

The quality and ease of our communication has improved exponentially. All Employee management has improved as a direct result of implementing Connecteam!

Connecteam is the solution my clients have been looking for for Staff Management!

Like anything there is a learning curve and the set up of all the features does take some time - but man is it worth it!

When I Work, Slack und Homebase

Warum Connecteam gewählt wurde

Home Base was not user friendly and I just couldn't get it set up to do what I wanted.

Connecteam is THE BEST!

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's so great to hear you were able to switch from 4 different software to Connecteam's all-in-one, and that you were able to customize it to your liking and dramatically improve communications in the company :)

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us! If there's anything you need, we're available at support@connecteam.com around the clock :)

Jose
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Silvertrac Software und TrackSmart Scheduling

Warum Connecteam gewählt wurde

Tracksmart was a good app. Although it did not allow much flexibility with other features such as report writing, communication with our team and etc. Compared to this app Tracksmart does not have many features and anything else requires you to subscribe to additional apps that integrate with one another.

TrackSmart Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Connecteam

Ease of use, number of features, price, and above all the team has been great and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Very important when we are trying to get something done.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Sheree
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Need to focus on PTO option

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

I keep all my emails. I have been told the same spill every time I ask for 2 years straight like its a scripted answer. Just quit with excuses and get the PTO option

price I guess if I have to choose . but not a lot. same story different day

NO PTO option . I have begged for this to be implemented and keep getting told they are working on it. initially I was told they had it

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for your feedback.

While we have a planned roadmap for new releases, in most cases there are unexpected things that happen that need a higher prioritization, and the company needs to make decisions that may affect the ETA of certain features, which may also make some people unhappy. We understand that.

We have no intention of promising customers things that will not happen. It has no value for us as a company and no value for our customers. But it doesn't change the fact that you feel like you were misled, and we apologize for that.

The PTO option is a big one and has been in the works for the past few months. We already had a live webinar about this feature and we've demonstrated it to customers and gathered feedback.

In the next 10-14 days a BETA version is scheduled to be released to some customers that wanted to try the PTO first. If you wish to join that BETA, please email me at chen@connecteam.com and we'll add you to the BETA program.

Thanks,
Chen

Kristina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

QuickBooks Time, Workiz und FieldPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Connecteam

Ease of use, aesthetic (you guys are much more hip and sleek), features, and cost.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Brittany
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic app and customer service team

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.).

After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Clockify

Geo fence feature Robustness of app features Client service

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Cora
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Trello, Slack und Blink

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Connecteam

Pricing and ability to have users outside of the company email system.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Pia
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Connecteam:

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP!
Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Gusto und Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Connecteam

price and features. Couldn't find a product that had an LMS that would work for me and then found connecteam has LMS capabilities inside an EMS?! Its like I hired an assistant and a staff coach!

Pia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We love having you as a Connecteam customer!

Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC!

Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Don
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Save time and money with Connecteam

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

Antwort von Connecteam

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it!

Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed!

Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Shanna
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Antwort von Connecteam

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam!

Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Hofsep

Innovative All-in-one

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

TrackTik und Trackforce Valiant

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Connecteam

Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Jason
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent solution for team communications

Bewertet am 24.12.2020

The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

Google Chat und Slack

Warum Connecteam gewählt wurde

significantly more features, better navigation, and significantly better user experience and support. I also switch from tsheets. So we consolidated two softwares.

RingEX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Connecteam

Nothing was as slam dunk easy or as fully featured.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for the detailed review Jason!

It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products!

As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

Becky
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practical, efficient & cost effective solution

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Use it everyday, works well for what we need within our budget.

Use it everyday, works well for what we need within our budget.

Easy to setup and implement with a large team. Video tutorials make teaching your less than tech savvy employees simple.

Would like for it to link the different areas together, user info to timesheets, schedule, workflows, etc. Feel like you are duplicating some important info. Needs timesheet approval flow.

Contractor Foreman und Paycor

Company owner

Contractor Foreman

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Connecteam

Map screen with employee clock-in locations (owner chose based on this)

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for the feedback, Becky!

We 100% agree with linking some areas and already do that in some places on the platform, and more will be added!

As for a timesheet approval flow, that's on our roadmap for the very near future!

Stay tuned for our product updates coming out regularly :)

Thanks again for your review!

Yo-Zon
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Not that I like it the lease.

1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress.
2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path.
3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates.
4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created.
5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer.
6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

Hi Yo-Zon!

Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review!

We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :)

Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Brian
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Connecteam is a must have with features that are built to ease management

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

It's been amazing! The chat and support team are great! The features all work and perform as expected or better, and the ease of use for new employees makes getting our team up and running easy! Great job, we can't imagine running our business without connecteam now!

There is not a feature on connecteam that we find clunky or hard to use. The feature that has helped us the most from an administration standpoint would be the timesheets and timeclock. The way the feature works with staff able to modify shifts, and admin getting alerted for approval has streamlined our payroll. The function that helps us manage our staff the most would be the messaging, directory, and updates. Having our staff connected through this has really helped our performance and optimization. The scheduler is another feature that we would be lost without.

I honestly cannot think of anything! From the onboarding and inclusion of new staff, to the ability to schedule, contact, and process payroll connecteam has become essential to our management and a one stop, do it all app for our entire team. One small complaint is that several features appear to be available but I end up getting an add to upgrade. It made learning the platform a little more difficult for me in the beginning, but other than that no complaints. (and even that feels nit picky).

Antwort von Connecteam

WOW, Brian! Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review!

It's really great to hear you do so much with Connecteam and that you're having a great experience :)

If there's anything else we can do to make things even better, you know where to find us :)

Thanks again!

Kirsty
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use employment software

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

The thing I love most about Connecteam is the simplicity of using it. It really is just so easy! It's got a really clean interface. Customer service is BANG ON!!!

There's a few minor issues such as not being able to change employees kiosk codes, I feel like if they made it something like their bank card pin number, then they'd be less likely to share between each other. It's pretty costly... we have an advanced plan, which is expensive for the simplicity of what we need, but worth it, but need to pay more for additional features, and different items are in different packages, so essentially if you wanted one thing from each feature then you'd end up paying a LOT. I'd love a simple calendar option as well.

Deputy, Employment Hero und Asana

ease of use.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecetam :)

The Kiosk PIN codes are being generated automatically for 2 reasons: (1) More secure - as they're random, it's hard to guess the code of a user (2) Less time-consuming for managers - managing unique codes can be tedious and very time-consuming for management as they need to create a code for each user, especially for larger companies with hundreds or thousands of employees.

That said, we're aware it's not perfect and we are reviewing more solutions on that matter and new improvements for the Kiosk app in general.

As for the pricing - we appreciate your feedback on that :) Connecteam still offers the best prices out there as it does far more than the competition and for a very low price, especially compared to the alternatives considered.

That said, if you feel you could use some help from our end with pricing or features you're missing - please don't hesitate to contact us at product@connecteam.com :) Thanks again for the review!

Rhonda
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest System I've ever used with the best Customer Service!

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

Connecteam took us out of the land of paper and into the digital age. We are no longer spending days adding up timesheets, mileage logs, and having multiple calendars to keep track of vacations or having to print out phone lists. The employees can quickly engage with each other and do it quickly and efficiently. Customer service has been amazing from the start. They are quick to respond, willing to make video trainings just for me and are willing to take my ideas for change and work on them.

This system was easy to learn and easy to implement. Getting 40+ people who were stuck in their ways to accept something new....it had to be good! They have loved the chat feature, directory, and updates are a great place to acknowledge Birthdays and special accomplishments. I've also used it for annual training and onboarding, wow....has that saved me mountains of paperwork. The time clock feature is great for tracking their appointments with patients and the Job Scheduler we use for vacations.

Because our payroll has to be so detailed because of healthcare we are having to figure out different ways to get the totals for payroll but we are getting it figured out.

Antwort von Connecteam

Rhonda, your review is amazing in so many ways!

We love that you do so much with Connecteam and that your 40+ team members find the app to be simple and easy to use!

We are super happy to hear how your organization went completely digital using one platform, and that you find it to be affordable, especially when compared to everything you use Connecteam for, which is usually being done with 5-6 different apps!

As for the timesheet reports, we just released a new custom report editor for our timesheets! You can now rename all columns, rearrange columns with a simple drag & drop, decide which will be included in your report, modify formats for most columns, change sorting, and much more! Make sure to check it out!

Thanks again for making our day! :)

Luca
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Connecteam is the Key to Productivity

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

My overall experience with Connecteam has been extremely positive. Our company was using a patchwork of various software solutions to manage our remote workforce, but Connecteam allowed us to consolidate all our management needs into one platform. The customer service team was incredibly helpful in getting us started. We were able to quickly involve new employees, communicate with our remote staff, and track each individual's performance. The automated reports were also invaluable in helping us identify areas for improvement.

Connecteam is a comprehensive cloud based field service management and employee engagement software. It is designed to help businesses streamline their work processes and increase employee engagement. The software offers a variety of features and modules to help businesses improve communication, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. Features include task management, time tracking, asset tracking, customer management, reporting, and more. Connecteam also includes a mobile app that allows employees to access their work tasks and processes from anywhere.

Setting up Connecteam may be a bit complex and time consuming for businesses who don’t have the technical expertise.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much for the review, Luca!
It's great to hear you find Connecteam to be beneficial for your company and that you're happy with our products :)

My name is Chen and I'm from Connecteam's product team. I would love it if you could contact me at my personal email address, chen@connecteam.com, so I can learn more about your experience and what you think we can improve.

Thank you!

James
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Overall Good Product

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Intergration with QB was easy and smooth. Once trained the interface is easy to navigate

The workflow section seems unnecessarily difficult to navigate. Adding contacts and syncing them to jobs is very clunky

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for the feedback, James!

We would love to hear more about what you think can be improved in Workflows. Being such a flexible product for so many different use cases, we try to keep things simple yet super customizable :)

As for the schedule - the jobs are the contacts :) Under the notes section of each job, you can type any information you'd like, including phone numbers and emails, which will turn clickable automatically so your users can easily use them in their app. If you're using the Directory as well to add contacts that's great and your users can access that information even if not scheduled to a shift in case of need :)

Either way, we'd love to hear more about how we can improve! Please reach out to us at product@connecteam.com so we can connect and get more insights from you as a loyal Connecteam member who's been with us for the past couple of years :)

Thank you so much!

Marek
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Connecteam REVIEW

Bewertet am 3.6.2023

The platform provided a comprehensive solution for employee communication, engagement, and workforce management. Its user-friendly interface made it easy to navigate and utilize the various features.

There were several aspects of Connecteam that I found particularly appealing. One of the things I liked most was its extensive range of features for employee communication and engagement. Connecteam provided a comprehensive platform that allowed businesses to create and distribute company-wide announcements, facilitate team communication through chat and discussion boards, and share important documents and resources. Additionally, the ability to create and schedule employee shifts and manage work hours in real-time was highly convenient for businesses with remote or mobile teams.

One area that I liked least was the limited integrations with other third-party tools. While Connecteam offered a robust set of features, the lack of seamless integrations with popular business software might be a drawback for organizations that rely on specific tools for their operations. Having more integrations would have allowed for a more cohesive workflow and easier data synchronization across platforms.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Marek!

We're happy you're able to do so much from the same place, and we can guarantee more integrations are coming to Connecteam soon and in the near future! We're adding more and more direct integrations to our Time Clock (at the moment we integrate with Quickbooks Time and Gusto, and soon we'll add Xero and Paychex integrations as well). We'll also be adding a new, better calendar sync for our Schedule for your users, and new APIs both for the Schedule and Timesheets are due for the next few months. There's a lot to expect, so stay tuned! Thanks again for your review! :)

Kathy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

I am more than happy to submit a review for Connecteam! Their product & services are superb! The Connecteam platform has been a perfect addition to our small business that is headed for a rapid growth. The Job Scheduling tool has saved our company time and money and greatly improved on our communication with field crews. Their Support Staff is always right there to answer all questions, offer training, fix issues and even submit ideas for change to their platform. Our first year with Connecteam has been a wonderful experience. Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

Integration of the Job Scheduling Mobile App was super easy. We had a Spanish speaking woman who we had great difficulty communicating with and she was immediately able to use the Mobile App with no problems. It made a huge difference in how we interacted. Also happy that our Spanish speaking crews can now see their tasks in something other than English.

I feel we would benefit by upgrading so we could use the search function and also the ability to attach Workflows to our crews tasks.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Kathy!

Providing an easy-to-use tool for the less tech-savvy workforce is WHAT WE DO! So we're super happy to hear that your team is finding Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :)

Thanks again for taking the time to review our product!

Hayat

Very Specific needs

Bewertet am 3.8.2020

I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

- The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile.
- The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins
- Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance
- Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

- It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks
- features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour
- the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS
- Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee
-Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

Antwort von Connecteam

Thanks for the review Hayat!

Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Tom
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen

Connecteam Hits the Mark

Bewertet am 12.6.2022

The Connecteam always reached out promptly--within minutes--to help resolve my issues. Even if the issue wasn't resolved, the still kept in touch to let me know what was going on.

It allowed me to process payroll quickly and accurately, reducing payroll processing from a 6 to 8-hour tedious (and dreaded) operation, to less than an hour, even during peak season.

Processing payroll for a bimonthly period was not easy, and we never quite worked all the bugs out with that. In the end, it was easier to switch over to biweekly pay periods to eliminate the problems with calculating overtime across calendar weeks.

Thank you so much, Tom!

It's great to hear you're able to save so much time on your payroll process, and that you find Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :)

A few months back, we've added multiple new overtime options to accommodate our customers' most common use cases. If you think there's room for improvement, can you please contact me personally at chen@connecteam.com so we can work on that with you?

Thanks again for writing this 10/10 review of Connecteam!

Ian
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Connecteam is People Management made simple

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

Excellent and getting better each day.

Excellent and getting better each day.

The ease of use overall and the benefits in being able to communicate with a large team

The fear that staff feel like it is big brother, such a great tool but still some hesitation from the older workforce.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review!

We're glad to hear Connecteam helps you reach all employees in a large organization for any type of communication in an easy and simple manner :)

Implementing a communication app in the organization, especially if it's the first communication app for the vast majority of the team, is a big change. As with any change, some people may have concerns and hesitations, which are 100% legit and should be managed as part of the implementation process. We have a lot of knowledge in that area based on our experience with more than 800,000 people using Connecteam worldwide. If you'd like to have a short session with us to learn more about it, make sure to contact your success manager at Connecteam or email us at support@connecteam.com :)

Thanks again for your recommendation!

LeighAnne

Such a great product!

Bewertet am 30.3.2023

I love their customer service chat function. I've been on a couple times and I've loved everyone that has helped, especially [sensitive content hidden].

I love the ease of use for Connecteam for all users and admins.

I'd love to see in the time clock function, that the only job scheduled for the person comes up as a choice and not every job we've ever entered. It would simplify things with our guys in the field.

Antwort von Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review! It's great you and your team find Connecteam to be easy to use on your day-to-day. The function you're looking for in the Time Clock not only exists, but it exists in multiple ways! (1) You can qualify individual users or groups of users to jobs, so only those jobs appear when they clock in. You can do that by accessing your time clock as an admin in the dashboard > settings > jobs. Hover the required job, click on settings, and under Qualified select users or groups. (2) You can qualify for jobs based on locations, so only relevant jobs for that location appear available. Again, access the TC settings, click on Geo Location, and create Geofences for the work sites you'd like. Then, you'll see an option to select jobs for each location. Super simple! Need more help with that? You can explore our help center, or contact our support as you know :) And, even email me personally at chen@connecteam.com. Thanks again for rating us!