Connecteam Bewertungen

Meghan H.

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Nyla C.
Mit Google übersetzen

This is the greatest thing ever.

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in.

Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue.

The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback:

We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :)
As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019!

Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Rufus P.

Fantastic Product

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product.

The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila!

The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

Thank you so much Rufus!
We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam.
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Sara P.

Great App & Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

Thank you Sara!

We are introducing improvements and new capabilities on a weekly basis, so there's always something to look forward to!

We will soon introduce a new managers tab in the app that will allow us, among many other great features, to highlight software updates and improvements for you when you're on the go so you won't miss out and have an easier on boarding experience for big releases.
As for multiple time clocks - we're still pondering what's the best way to make it work, but it will happen eventually :)

Thanks again for the feedback!

Fiona K.

A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

Michael R.

Connecteam

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a sofware that is easy to use and has enabled us to communicate with speed and at ease. Its rich in featuresand worthy every penny.

Connecteam is a software that is being used departmentally in the organization. It allows for members of veach department to internally communicate. What I like most about the software is that it is easy to use and also the customer support is always available. It has helped us to communicate with speed and at ease.

I am beyond satisfied with the sofware. It is reach in features and very affordable. I have no dislike for the product.

Liran Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great platform to reach all employees.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox.
Arrange registrations to events and meetings.
Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company.

Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees.
It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

Hi Liran,

thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to offer some suggestions. We're constantly improving over here so stay tuned. Oh, and Chen says thanks :)

Macylna N.

It Gets Us Connected

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a tool that has made us get and stay connected. It highly reliable and highly functional.

Connecteam is currently being used across the whole institution as one of our most preferred communication platform. With the tool we feel connected since there is real time communication across department. The software is also easy to use and less expensive.

Hardly can i mention a dislike if the software . It worth every penny and i love it.

Nicolette D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Chen and connect team is the best!!!!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette!

We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

Devon P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very useful and easy to use

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We like the GPS location reporting of where our team members are clocking in from. Being in the construction field, our job-sites change on a daily basis. Great value for the savings we received from either accidental or intentional time punches.

For our needs, there are no complaints. The reporting provided useful information, the edits were easy and the overall experience was seamless.

Darren G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Beyond expectations for an app !

Bewertet am 24.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Muiltu functions
Constant updates
Improves communication's
Helps reduce costs
Training abilities

Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

Thanks Darren :)

Daniel A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Trully remarkable when optimizing team communication

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The eye candy launch pad is amazing and the mobile application is very much uncomplicated, with simple yet effective home menus and easy to use. The intuitive and smart way the launch pad was built not only is giving me many ways to communicate productively with my team, but is also affecting positively our revenue, as we are on top of everything in real time. I am also spending less time on my desk and more on the operation.

It could offer more languages, as I do have team members that do not speak English. The time clock in my case is isn't the most appropriate tool, but for now I don't know how it could became better.

Antwort von ConnecTeam

You're going to make us blush, Daniel :)

Some of our local partners are hard at work creating localized versions (read - various languages).

Katy A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to track my off site employees!

Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been searching for a free time clock that our team could use remotely as we aren't all in the office when we clock in or out. This has been the perfect solution. even during the first few weeks when people were getting used to clocking in and out it was easy to correct their times when they'd forget. Its been a perfect solution for our small business to track times more accurately which has saved us money because people are no longer "guessing" what time they clocked in and out. The staff really likes teh new feature of being able to see their time sheet, too!

It's easy to use and has a lot of features that may become more useful in the future.

It loads a little slow and you can't clock in and out if you're in a rural area with little to no cell service which happens to us a lot.

Thanks, Katy!

We just added the time sheet on mobile feature and the team is very happy to hear you guys like it.

Tayfun B.

Great App, Great Support, Great Price

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before that, we had 3 software: dokuwiki, shiftplanning and whatsapp. Now we only need connecteam

its very flexibel and i can customize how i need it.

So far there is nothing I do not like. Maybe a LaunchPad app is missing but i think they will also do it in fututre

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thanks Tayfun for this awesome review!!
We love having you onboard! The admin tab for your app is coming sooner than you imagine :) Stay tuned!!

Idan A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Internal communication, employees training, surveys, employees feedback etc.

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it's all about the great user experience and usability! when your employees embrace new technology so fast it makes our internal communication much more efficient.

We're waiting for one feature that important for us but it will be published in the next two weeks so that's ok.

Thanks so much Idan.

We'll be pushing that feature real soon and you'll be first to know ;)

Daniel storm L.

EXCELENT!

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a business with alot of sales people on the road. This is a way to enhance the community with them, and ease the way we deliver information and gather informations. The perfect tool if you have salespeople.

I had tried different types of servies like connecteam. No one in my opinion can compares to connecteam in terms of overview, "easy to use", great tutorials and the best live-chat community with so friendly and caring sales people.

Haven't discovered anything yet. Every time I find something they have an answer or solution for it.

Antwort von ConnecTeam

Thank you so much Daniel!
Thanks to your amazing feedback we're able to continue and improve Connecteam. We have amazing plans down the road which we're sure you'll love! Thanks again!

Guðmundur jón H.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have been searching a long time for easy to use software that would solve my day to day workflows

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple and easy to use is my experience with ConnecTeam, software that fits my business like a glove. The ability to create custom and even complex checklist and workflow is why ConnecTeam is my go-to tool for everything related to my employees. What I have seen is strong focus on making my life simple. Keep up the good work.

Easy, simple, quick to manage everything, easy navigation, everything is customizable, and it just works.

There are still missing features, but after each update, the product gets closer and closer to fix all my problems.

Wow, Guðmundur Jón!

You can't see from where you're sitting but we're blushing over here. Totally blown away!

Reviews like yours make us want to keep doing better.

Thanks!!

Ria L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to implement, great support for start up businesses!

Bewertet am 25.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome support and quick response!

Love the functions, ease of use, and customer support.

Moving content between functions is not possible yet.

Thanks a lot Ria!

One of our missions is to provide the small and medium businesses with a quick, easy and complete solution to manage employees. We are super happy to hear that Connecteam is helping you kicking off your business :)

We keep on improving Connecteam all the time, and hopefully that "moving objects" capabilities will be enhanced sooner than later :) We'll keep you posted!

Brian J.

Easy To Use And Great Support Team

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Great. Love It!

Great user experience so far. The features/assests are easy to customize and support team is readily available and answered my question quickly.

Would like to see a "Knowledge Sharing" forum for users to communicated with each other and display examples on how they are using the Connecteam tool for thier business.

Thanks Brian!!
We love receiving feedback! Thank you for the kind words! You'll be happy to hear that we actually work on something interesting for our customers - a place where they can share use cases, ask each other questions and receive product updates before it's being released. We'll keep you posted!

Ali S.

Very user friendly

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the ease of the software, and highly impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

The software is very practical, and easy to use. The customer/ tech service is phenomenal. Very helpful and responsive.

I do not have any negative critiques of this product at this time.

Hi Ali!!
Thank you for your feedback!
We keep on improving Connecteam on a regular basis and highly valuate and consider customers suggestions when developing the product.
Please keep on providing ideas that will make your day to day easier so we can include it our roadmap :)
Thanks again for the review!

Nicole B.
Mit Google übersetzen

I love how easy it is for employees to clock in and out on their cellphones!

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Part time employees can clock in and out with ease and it is less stress for the managers to keep track of their hours.

I love how the software includes GPS coordinates so I can be sure that employees are clocking in and out from the office.

A few employees have had issues downloading the program onto their phones. Also some people have to use the office phones because their smartphones do not have enough space to download the product

Thanks, Nicole!

We're always trying to make Connecteam as lean as possible. If they haven't tried downloading in a while then they should try again as the app is leaner now.

Andy F.

Excellent Program

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From initial startup to becoming familiar with the program the support has been second to none. It is very user-friendly and has improved our ability to respond in a timely manner as well as decreased the number of phone calls into dispatch operations allowing them to concentrate on customers and in turn increase orders.

Ease of usability to provide drivers with all required information in a timely manner. Cuts down calls into the dispatch customer support is second to none.

Not yet any issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Thanks, Andy

Jennifer A.

Great Service! :)

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a great service, we love Connecteam! :)

It is easy to communicate and use! Everyone on the app loves it!

Nothing everything is great! The team provides great feedback!

Thank you Jennifer!!
We love having you onboard and super happy to hear that your team loves Connecteam! We'll keep on providing the best service we can :)
Thanks again!

Elizabeth S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Connect Team solved major internal problems

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The company had trouble with clocking their office hours which affected the look of the companies productivity. Connecteam allows advisors to set goals and make sure all employees are putting in the amount of work needed. This app has allowed everyone to become more productive while maintaining the fun atmosphere

The time clock and Calendar

Needs better location

Elizabeth,
Thanks for the great review. We're always happy to hear that we could support positive change in any kind of organization. Keep up the great work.

Racheli O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Improved our work in a significant way - just amaizing!

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First of all I would like to point out my work with Astar Kariv. She is amazing to work with and I can tell she is service oriented.
The app helped us improve our work and as made our projects more efficient. Since we started working with the app the communication in our organization as progressed and the information is arriving faster and more accurate to our workers.
The app as a variety of options which allows us to use it for many projects and easements.
The service level is very high which give us the options to come to connecteam stuff with any questions and easements.