Bizimply Bewertungen

Mitarbeiterverwaltung und -planung für die Dienstleistungsbranche

4.8/5 (40 Bewertungen)
Alex C.
Mit Google übersetzen

"Bizimply at Slatterys Pub D4! its our Perfect Productivity Barometer!"

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Implemented Bizimply in Dec 2014 and now I could not live without it. From the start it was extremely easy to use and set up and just like any software you get out what you put in. I delegated the scheduling to middle management and concentrated on the employee database, monitoring attendance and productivity and building up a history of daily shifts by logging details once a week. I also used teh employee database to record data from staff revies held every 3/6 months. This historical data which shows sales, hours used and labour costs is now my "Productivity Baramoter" I am able to forecast the revenue and required labour and incentivise my staff to deliver on the optimum Sales Per Labour Hour rate (I now know it) that will deliver the maximum return in the most sustainable way. In our industry we cannot afford to sprint from Monday to Sunday, it's a marathon from January to December!

Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality.

Lack of colour or shift type differentiation

Elaine H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent system for managing labour

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Emilie N.
Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly & in constant development

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Andrew N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it.
The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Del L.
Mit Google übersetzen

An essential part of our business

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Usability - it's simple, clean, and uncomplicated.
For me it's all about tracking the labour cost and ensuring that units are on track financially.

More reports/reporting is an area that could use some focused development.
For the most part it's an excellent product, that just needs continual development, like any other.

Dave P.

Good But

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station
Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard H.

The Rising Sun

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times.

Clocking in is so easy.

Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months

Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel.

Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use.

I get excellent reports.

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Paul B.

Awesome Product

Bewertet am 2.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively.
Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze the business performance based on the information our managers have put on Bizimply.

We have used the time management function to reduce our labour cost by 6% over the last 6 months. All stores also use the simple clock in feature on Ipads.

Being a multi site company, we have persisnat issues with suppliers, so find the supplier issue function very useful.
Because Bizimply can be accessed on our POS Tills, managers and supervisor are spending less time in teh office and more time on the floor with customers.

The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended.

We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply

Hi Paul,
We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.

Andy N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Solid but could be better with a few small things

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good customer service but products like Deputy for the little things a bit better IMO.

Easy enough to use which is good for non-techy people.

A few annoying small things like if booking a half day off for someone it adds a full day to their holiday allowance.

6.0/10
Bradley L.

Customer service review

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports

7.0/10
Andy B.
Mit Google übersetzen

My Till may hold my cash, but Bizimply holds everything else

Bewertet am 2.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Bizimply in our Food Hall for over a year and find it one of the most important components of our business.
We already had IPads in our store because we use them to stream our music and do our stock takes, so moving across to Bizimply cost us nothing.
The staff now clock in and out on the Ipads, they also love the employee because there is never issues with rosters or rotas.
Our accounts department love the fact that they have real time information on who is on site, and it allows them to close out on payroll at the end of each day instead of weekly as previous.
We use the shift diary to predict our future sales and it has also allowed to us identify quieter periods and we now incentivize staff to use leave period in this time slot.
The fact that all our HR information including contracts and documents are in one, easy access place is fantastic. We also love that we can manage all issues related to staff performance without the need for a paper trail.
We strive hard to create a happy working environment for all our employees and Bizimply helps us to do this.
As of one year in, we do not have any cons or issues with the system and would be happy to recommend.

James K.

Great System

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are getting to keep all staff clock ins/outs checked regularly.
As I said above, the Customer Service is fantastic.

I really like this product. Bizimply are a fantastic company and I would highly recommend them.
Customer service is excellent and any little issues I had were dealt with promptly. Rep. have been great.
It is a great system that we use in our three bars and we will continue to do business with them.

Nothing to say regarding this. What I have dealt with so far with Bizimply is fantastic.

Ger M.
Mit Google übersetzen

It has made a real impact on our bottom line costs

Bewertet am 24.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Compu B has eight stores across two countries and Bizimply has been genuinely transformational in how we manage these stores. It has delivered more efficient rostering, informative staff communication, trend analysis and it has had a real impact on our bottom line.

Jared W.

review

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved us time and consolidated all the information. Helps with budgeting.

Saves time. Easy to use. Accesable form anywhere

Only three weeks of posted schedule can be viewed on the app. Shift options are restrictive. Signing in and out on different devices due to starting and finishing in different locations doesn't really work.

7.0/10
Samantha D.

Great app, easy to use

Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very simple to use. Takes a photo as of sign in so people cant sign in and out for each other. Big help in controlling time stealing.

Employees can't see their own time cards without downloading each person separately. Would be amazing if the employee app could give them their actual punch times.

Henry G.

Bizimply

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great customer service and good value for money

Easy to use, saves cost when it comes to payroll

I think the holiday accrual should tie in with Fourth. In fact it would be nice if it ran payroll with Fourth but I guess that must be comming

Zoe J.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really effient help and support - so easy to access either the information or speak to a support member who answered quickly and thorough

simple to use and has helped the business evolve

could be utilized more by adding extra features

Michael C.

Bewertet am 27.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has drastically reduced the time and resources that we would have previously devoted to employee time management and payroll.
The software and application setup was quick and simple. The customer relationship team was fast, efficient and knowledgeable.
Our employee and supervisors, some with barely any computer literacy, have been able to navigate their schedules, manage schedules and use the clock-in system.
I have recommended this product to many other people that I speak with in the industry.

Antwort von Bizimply

Hi Michael. Thank you for taking the time to review Bizimply. We are so happy that you and the team are finding it easy to use and setup but more importantly that we are making a difference in reducing time and resources on a daily basis. I really appreciate that you have recommended us to others and hope that we can continue to work with you and your team to make Bizimply even better for you and others. Thanks again from everyone Bizimply.

Shane M.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great time saver and super easy to use

Bewertet am 28.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have recently switched to Bizimply from Elephant Smart Business, as our managers were spending hours each week altering schedules and for me personally payroll was taking up to 5/6 hours to do. We have 4 separate locations in the business and many staff work in more than 1 of these locations, with Bizimply it is so easy to separate the different shifts in different locations. With our previous system it was a nightmare trying to sort out separate departments.

The end of day, shift log is such a great tool and something we are finding extremely helpful.

Its making communication much better. The opening manager starts the day by reading over yesterdays log and instantly knows how busy the day was and if there were any issues.

Payroll is much easier now, as when verifying staffs timecards its all in one place. Scheduled hours..timestation hours....hours paid. We have over 90 staff so that is the only thing slowing me down now :)

Maryanne C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Bizimply -> makes it easy for business owners

Bewertet am 27.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are recent customers to using Bizimply. This program makes it easy to organize and effectively run our business remotely. It also takes the mystery out of relying on our staff to properly record their hours worked. The system is user friendly and the staff of Bizimply makes it easy to navigate as a new customer. Our small business will be expanding internationally and we will be using Bizimply at all of our future locations. Genius!

Antwort von Bizimply

Hi Maryanne. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Bizimply. We are delighted to be able to help you and your growing business. When we started Bizimply we wanted to be able to help businesses of all sizes to simply and easily manage their workforce on a daily basis. Especially small businesses with big ambitions, like Roast, and we can't wait to be with you every step of the way. Thanks again from everyone at Bizimply.

Viv W.

Great Find!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was asked to source a way of keeping track of the guys on site and found this app, we had a demo, like what we saw and they then took all our information and did a tailored demo for us which sold us the product.

Easy to use once you get used to it and we can tailor it a little to meet our requirements and a reasonable price to get it on every site on the ipads.

It doesn't do things as 'globally' as we would like but having said that they are looking into tweaking it for us.

Naoimh M.
Mit Google übersetzen

a very positive experience. Was an easy decision to choose bizimply for our time & attendance needs

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

reduction of paperwork. Having staff details all in one place. easier communication with branch managers

easy to use. great customer support with lots of communication from staff in bizimply. Its constantly been updated with new features!

cant think of too much really. I am looking forward to the holiday accrual feature to be set up.Some staff not happy with the photo feature but understand its necessary and photos kept safe.

Ciaran M.

SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY!1

Bewertet am 11.11.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can't speak highly enough about this operating system. We were using a clock in/ clock out finger print machine for years but this just took it to the next level. The back office on the software makes scheduling a walk in the park. Setting targets and monitoring costs on a daily/hourly basis.

Input your HR info easy, keep records of any holidays issues. Its all cloud based so you can look at it from anywhere. I have trained up our head chef and 3 supervisors and they have found the interface/ operating system very usual friendly.

Technical support is live and any question I have asked was answered within minutes.
They adapted the software to suit problems that we were having.

I would highly recommend this software to anyone looking to get a simple solution to what can be complicated issues.

Conchur D.
Mit Google übersetzen

really good at what it does

Bewertet am 9.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a sign in- sign out system itbis excellent, also for shared employees when doing schedules
Really useful having all employee info accessible on cloud
Great shift reporting system and same for suppliers, equipment, and employee issues.
Good to pre calculate forecasted salaries.

Cons include:
Even though it can forecast and has all the info it won't calculate salaries and needs to be further adapted on excel sheets when the system should be able to provide.
Not enough access levels, should be more adaptable in so far as giving a person different access levels as 3 aren't enough meaning some lower level managers have too much info and higher up managers not enough.

Gaby O.

Nothing but Ease!

Bewertet am 19.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The scheduling software has been so helpful in projecting the labor costs we were going to occur. The ease of setting it up and the daily use has made my managers' lives so much simpler than working with an Excel spreadsheet. The team at Bizimply has been nothing but helpful! They are very knowledgable and just downright fun to work with.

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product. There's definitely nothing I can say bad about Bizimply.