Bob

Elena
Elena
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I've chosen bob over another great product I was using in the past and haven't regretted!

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

ease of HR management, also our finance team benefits from easy holidays/absenses management, payroll reports and such.
I'm doing all admin in bob, from contracts to onboarding, org structure, salary changes etc

It's very easy to use - user friendly interface, intuitive navigation, you can find whatever you need in the matter of seconds even if it's your first experience with the platform
It's beautiful - our employees love it too
The support team is amazing - they not only resolve any issues quickly, but they also listen to suggestions and implement them within reasonable time. I love getting product updates as I know that there will be something I asked about.
The system features everything you'd want from a modern HRIS and even more - we love club feature and about section - it helps employees learn more about each other and find common interests.
There's some functions that I'd love to have but they are not yet there (such as pre-boarding or e-signature) but the guys are constantly working on them and I've seen that for example e-signature is coming within next few weeks.

If we are talking about bob as HRIS there's very few things that I don't like, or rather I would like to have and they are not yet there - prebording being one example.
I'd love performance module to be more sophisticated but the guys have just introduced it and I see that it gets updated constantly, which is great. also, it's not a separate platform for performance management so I wouldn't expect it have all the features that other platforms dedicted to performance only have.
There are other small things (such as I can't send a survey to 1 person only), but they are small compared to all the benefits and again, I know that sooner or later those will be resolved too.

• Branche: Biotechnologie

Great for Growing Global Company

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Our first implementation specialist was amazing. She provided excellent resources and followed up quickly. She was knowledgeable and helpful. Our account manager is also very good and she works with us monthly to help make sure that we're meeting our annual HR goals by reducing administrative workload in the system and allowing us more time to focus on the people of the organization.

More than just an HRIS, it's a place for employee engagement. Great personalized homepage to keep people updated. Easy to use and to set up. You can keep a pulse on the culture with ease. They are constantly improving product and takes feedback from clients and they keep you informed. They also work with you to ensure that the product is meeting your needs and help you find ways to better utilize it. It's easy to implement new items and grows with the company well. We were able to globalize our Org chart and better integrate the global teams.

Currently, there is no way to have a site admin vs a total admin. This is an issue if you want a HR lead at each site to be able to customize the program without access to their counterpart's private information. Also, employee's do not have the ability to opt in or out for their birthday or work anniversary being shared. There are work arounds but right out of the box, it's either all employees show up or none show up on the homepage.

UKG Ready, Access PeopleHR, TriNet Zenefits, BambooHR und Ciphr

Warum Bob gewählt wurde

Needed to globalize our systems and find a system that could serve us as we grow.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bob

Had the features we needed and big on engagement.

Bob for Web Developers

Bewertet am 23.11.2023

You can easily access all employee database and quickly. The software doesn't lag. The time and attendance tracking is always accurate and it also provides a report of all the gathered data.

It's not available for all languages, so the selection is limited, as well as offline functionalities, which are also limited. If you are not used to HR platforms, some of its tools can be confusing to use at first.

Anders
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Extremely satisfied with bob as a comprehensive HRIS

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Our experience has been exemplary, especially compared to past HR systems we've worked with.

Bob is extremely user friendly and allows for customization to meet our needs. Customer support is very responsive and helpful in coming up with creative solutions to achieve our goals for the system. They take our feedback and implement changes regularly that constantly improve efficiency and make our lives easier.

My only complaint is the relative lack of flexibility to update the look and feel in bob. We have also experienced some issues with moving task due dates.

BambooHR

Warum Bob gewählt wurde

We were looking for a comprehensive solution to consolidate multiple softwares.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lattice
Valentino
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bob can be a great friend, but you need to know him well first

Bewertet am 12.3.2023

Bob is our HRIS. Whether that’s our people themselves (being able to see all of their employment information in one place, being able to book a holiday and see when others have time off), our managers (getting a full view of their team’s details - salaries, job titles, locations in one place and seeing time off in full view in order to capacity plan accurately) or our People, Culture and Inclusion team (reporting, right to work checks, onboarding new folks, onboarding ourselves onto new systems and employment changes) - all of these things get simpler with Bob. We make a great use of the automation of tasks that Bob allows to build, from new joiners to leavers, from probation and onboarding to parental leave, we have created flows that automatically assign tasks to the relevant people, to make sure nothing is missed on important lifecycle phases of employees.

great user and admin experienceDEIB focus with pronouns and demographic fieldsmass loading possible super quick implementationautomation of tasks and workflows

Automations don't always workSupport is patchy and relies too much on users being able to solve the problem themselvesA lot of workarounds are necessary to overcome Bob's limitations

Personio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bob

Quick implementation, onboarding & pre boarding workflows were suitable based on our needs, the UI is intuitive
Leeav

HiBob Review

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

I love this software and would recommend it to all companies looking to get a HRIS system in place.

I love the UX and especially the customer support team, both in Israel and in NY.

Sometimes features aren't available for different employees and it takes time to talk to the HR manager to allow some permissions.

Linnea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best HRIS on the market

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

I've used several HRIS in my profession, but so far nothing compares to Hibob. It takes some time to set up and could be complicated as an admin, but it's extremely well designed and easy to use for the end user (employees). And the customer support is very good and responsive.

I am missing a couple of features:- Being able to schedule recurring 121:s (and integration with e.g., zoom )- The employee being able to schedule 121:s with their manager.-The ability to manually add tasks (in case of a tailored on/offboarding for one specific role)

Great HRIS & PMS

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

I use Bob daily and it's essential for being able to view our people and resource planning, as well as for day to day people operations and reporting.

Very easy to use as an HRIS, really great Dashboards feature and good basic Performance Management System.

The Reporting feature could be more intuitive.

Brian
  • Branche: Automotive

Lovely product!

Bewertet am 16.6.2023

The user interface is modern and intuitive. The platform is highly customizable.

The mobile app is not as user-friendly as the web app.Every profile created on Bob counts as a user. However, they have the same pricing if we want to add a contractor or freelancer. I miss more data from the analytics perspective. High price.

• Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hibob, making employee life easy and better

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

Using bob has made employee management easier

Using bob has made employee management easier

Performance management and offboarding features

I wish bob could also serve as a clock-in device. Overall, it is a great software

Kate

Easy to use. Comprehensive. Great support. Feedback is acted on. Know you are valued as a...

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Being able to feedback and see your feedback quickly acted on influencing the growth of the product. You feel valued and part of the journey. I am a 1 person HR/office team helping out a small finance team for a company of 50 and this software has saved me hours of time and stress. I am not even using it to its full potential yet due to finite time. It has also helped give power to employees where as an example they can see their annual leave so I don't have to keep spreadsheets and constantly update individuals. It is just their. Managers can see their teams, Org charts are great. adding photos so people can see who's who in a growing team and that is just the very tip of the iceberg that is bob. Fantastic.

The performance review section. I know when bob developed it they developed a product I was super excited about and holding out for. They, as any business would do, sought feedback and ended up releasing a much lighter touch performance review section based on the feedback. As a result I am going to use another platform which is more suited to my companies needs. However I am sure it will be a very suitable process for many companies, as their own research shows.

Sara

The Best HRIS of the market

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

We solved the global management of a lot of employees of different countries, as you can define sites and places depending on the country, and apply different time policies, and set different configurations as your convenience. The support team helps you to solve any doubt or question, and gives you all the documents and excels to import all the data you need.

I think ALL. Is the best tool to keep your employees database with all the HR needs. It's contain all the needs and functionalities. I did not try the payroll system. But I wish I could develop it sooner than later.

Nothing. I think is the best tool available in the market.

Tory
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An HRIS that does it all and then some!

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Great all around HRIS. I would and have recommended to others.

Great all around HRIS. I would and have recommended to others.

Bob is intuitive, easy to use and gets ahead with all its features. It's not only an employee data management software, it's a one-stop-shop for all-things-employee lifecycle (performance, surveys, compensation, org charting, reporting, etc.). Employees love to use it because it provides value to them outside of simply storing their data with things like shout-outs, company announcements, clubs, interests, demographics, etc. It's also very beautiful to look at!

Hard to pick something to dislike. I will say that sometimes it takes longer to hear back from chat support. I wish they had an implementation team or person to work with you to set the tech up appropriately according to your use case. The implementation is very self-lead, and for someone that is maybe the only person in their department, this can be overwhelming if you can't find the time to dedicate to it. Other than that, I'm very happy with the software and each team member I've had the pleasure of chatting to has been more than helpful and lovely.

Shannon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

An Introduction to bob

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Amazing!!

Amazing!!

Bob has revolutionised our HR department. it is nice and easy to use which allows employees to take charge of their own people management and annual leave.

Needs private feedback outside of the PDR process

BambooHR

Warum Bob gewählt wurde

Moorepay was not functional at all

A lot more intuitive
Leah
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bob has helped improve our organization's culture!

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

It is great for team members to have access to the org chart, their goals and reviews right at their finger tips.

Using Bob for onboarding, goal setting, and performance management have streamlined a lot of our bulky processes. We look forward to moving forward using more of the product soon.

I wish the integration of HR data would be a little easier or that we could have help now that we are ready to start that part even though we have been using Bob for other things for a while.

MEHROSE
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bob the best for professional Employement

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

The team that is behind bob is beyond the next level their feedbacks are life savior sometimes.

Bob makes me help to solve queries in seconds and the responding team is amazing they have solutions for almost everything that the HR department can do and solve for you.

Bob is expensive at some level because companies cannot use it to the fullest and the packages from bob may affect their budget.

Hannah

Simply the best HRS out there

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

Brilliantly designed, intuitive, easy to use for employees and People professionals. By far the biggest selling point though is the fact that Hibob is constantly developing new features which are actually based on customer feedback. All of the traditional HRS' i've used (e.g. BambooHR, Workday, Fairsail) are slow to respond to the needs of a changing HR/People function with an expanded remit (e.g. employee experience & wellbeing). Other challenger HRS (e.g. Namely, Charlie) only offer barebones features with a few gimmicks or are developing at the cost of platform stability. Hibob has unlimited ambition to actually fulfil the needs of the HR/People community

Occasional bugs due to there being a lot of new features (however these are few and far between and the longest i've ever waited for a fix is 36 hours), need to grow Customer Success team to ensure they can maintain same awesome levels of support.

Emma
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Only platform that does it all

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

Very good. It’s an extremely helpful platform

Very good. It’s an extremely helpful platform

Bob is the only platform we have found that can handle both our employees and our overseas contractors all on one platform. PTO tracking in particular was a huge challenge to us before we found Bob. It’s been a sanity saver

Setup of new Workflows is not super intuitive

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool with many possibilities

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

There is so much to explore with Bob and the capacity for data is endless. It makes HR more fun with a social media-like feel to it, which helps build a virtual community between employees.

Because there is so much capacity, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand the process behind specific tools. There are still some features that I doubt I have understood, but as time goes I explore and learn more and the potential keeps growing.

Laila

HiBob takes feedback seriously

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

Overall really liking HiBob its smooth and easy to use in a general sense, I've used other platforms such as Maconomy, ADP and BambooHR and HiBob would currently be my top.

The product is user friendly, straightforward and easy to use.The functions such as time off policies, onboarding modules, e-sign and forms functions are great and practical. Support is amazing and they respond so quickly to my queriesIs able to integrate with some external systems such as Learnerbly

Scheduling performance cycles within task lists or setting up emails within task lists aren't easy to do and can be confusing Reporting - effective dates not captured within a pre selected date rangeReporting - navigation challenges some reports are held in analytics some in dashboard some under time off can be confusing would be good to have them all in one place even if they are duplicated elsewhere

Diana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good and practical HR solution

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

I am very pleased with the software, it was the best balance I could find as a HRMS tool, as I was looking for an end to end HR solution suitabble for a medium sized business!

It`s dynamic, it`s catchy (beautiful UI) and the product is constantly improving!

the functionalities that represent learning and development, training area, talent management and succession planning are currently missing

Rachel

Good for SMBs

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Generally I really like using Bob - user-friendly as an administrator, and the support team is responsive and helpful

Easy to use and integrates well with other software

A lot of manual work is required if we need to make updates to the whole company - definitely wouldn't recommend to large companies (500+)

Daisy

Great HR product

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Great, the product works well and the Customer support is fantastic

Great, the product works well and the Customer support is fantastic

We really like the surveys and the review process.The automated task lists and workflows are also really useful.

I'd like to track peoples over time more easily

bek
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

A powerful HR solution.

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

Overall, HiBob has been a game-changer for our HR management, enhancing people experience and streamlining HR processes. I highly recommend HiBob to fellow HR professionals looking to elevate their HR operations and create an exceptional employee experience.

With its user-centric design, HiBob has simplified our HR tasks and reduced administrative burden. Their exceptional customer support has provided us with a smooth experience.

The only missing feature is the ability to temporarily re-assign scheduled tasks in task lists should the assignee be on leave. For example if our IT systems admin is on leave for 2 weeks and we want their tasks (and any upcoming tasks for that time period) to automatically be assigned to someone else.

• Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great HR platform!

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

Very easy to use which is a must-have when such tool needs to be used by every employee in a company. The Slack integration makes requesting (and approving) time-off very simple, just a few seconds and it's done. Bob API is also very well documented which is a big plus for my job!

Can't think of anything that I really dislike with bob! To be picky I could say that having to login in two steps (first entering the email and validating, and then entering the password and validating) is not the most user-friendly way to login and I'd be happy to only have one step for that part.