Visme Bewertungen

All-in-one-Online-Präsentation, Infografik-Tool

4.5/5 (283 Bewertungen)
Susan G.
Mit Google übersetzen

I LOVE VISME!!! I can use one program for so many things!

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I save so much time using Visme. It makes graphic design easy, and makes me look so good.
It's SO SIMPLE!!

I love how EASY it is to do almost anything! I use it almost everyday for website graphics, emails, print. I used to jump around from program to program but now I do a majority of my design work in Visme.
You don't need to know any other graphic programs to use Visme, it's for everyone. I love showing people in the office how they can look like a design professional in a matter of minutes.
If you have any experience with Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, you won't even have to read instructions, it's so intuitive.

There isn't much I don't like, except I wish we could store more projects. 15 isn't enough.
I would also like to download my own fonts in the standard package, I think that's important for all levels. You can't do branding without consistent fonts. Maybe allowing up to 5 fonts for the standard package? That's all I really need.

Stephanie B.
Mit Google übersetzen

love, Love, LOVE me some Visme!

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of creating great looking interactive infographics just blew me away. I was always intimidated by creating infographics, but was able to whip up an html5 version lickety split, first try.

Their library is expansive. A vast amount of great templates which they seem to update pretty frequently. When you create a new project you can choose between:
Presentations - Choose between Classic (400 + slide templates) or Modern (400+ slide templates)
Infographics - Where you can search hundreds of templates by keywords to find the perfect, completely customizable template
Reports & Ebooks - Includes Surveys and Charts subcategories
Printables - Choose Posters, Flyers (8.5"x11" and 5"x7"), Menus, Invitations, Postcards, Business Cards
Web Graphics - Sizes range from standard, wide, tall, medium rectangles, leaderboards, and email headers
Social Graphics - For all the main social media platforms organized by headers, posts, regular graphics, channel art, and covers
Custom Size - Where you create your own graphic based on width and height of your choice

I don't think they have a version available for tablets and smartphones yet. I would LOVE to be able to use this on my tablet to create graphics on the fly!

Sometimes the template choices can be overwhelming. But, I can safely say that I'd rather have too many choices than not enough!

Gabriel B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great presentations in a few minutes with amazing quality.

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am perfectly adapted to your work interface and I feel very comfortable running the platform mainly for the creation of basic and professional presentations and the display of data-based graphics, visually it seems to me that it meets the expectations and meets the required requirements.

The structure of its interface is very productive, I like its performance to create presentations and reports very well achieved and of great graphic quality, it has extensive resources and options to facilitate the creation and editing work, its graphics generator works splendidly And precisely, it performs correctly when inserting data and has many pre-designed templates to save time and work in creation.

It does not have movement options in the creation of presentations, which limits its fluid and dynamic aspect, this lack causes the graphics in many cases to be perceived as rigid and static by subtracting visual and creative interest from the result chosen, in the creation of reports there are no formal and technical aspects that are often necessary for high-level work in the office.

Tyler L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Visme's software makes creating graphics, images, and infographics very easy.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to pull from a large number of icons and images; the ability to work from pre-made templates and "make them my own"; the auto-save functionality; the ability to create my own color palettes; the ability to download as a PDF or image and to have the option of directly embedding into a page; if I do have an image/graphic embedded on a page, I love having the ability to edit on Visme's site and have the changes immediately be reflected on my website without having to download anything new or update any other code

It sometimes signs me out while I'm in the middle of a project; I wish there were more pre-made templates it would be cool to have some new ones continually added; oftentimes the "settings" menu doesn't disappear after I click it, and I have to refresh the whole page just to get it to go away; I really don't like that I can't right-click a project to open it in a new tab ... if I have multiple projects in a folder that I need to work on simultaneously, I have to open up my own new tabs (for each project), go into the folder, and open it that way the experience would be much improved if right-clicking opened up the project in a new tab.

Great visual storytelling tool

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience, completely changed how we report things internally (no more cumbersome PowerPoints or visually unappealing excel graphs).

Affordable, and premium offers a lot more features, options, and templates. Tons of templates and forms of graphic assets to choose from. Video at the beginning of each new project is easily searchable to learn how to use a new feature, but the tool itself is intuitive. Premium also allows for brand pallets with new default colors and fonts for a unified theme. Great alternative to illustrator for far less money and for users will little design experience. Love the feature to upload excel doc and output is a visually appealing graph or chart that’s customizable.

Doesn’t allow you to copy and paste things into visme from another tool or document. Would be nice if some of the tools on the toolbar were labeled, it’s odd to locate the duplicate and delete button because it’s not in a easily accessible place. Wish the PowerPoint presentation templates came in a size other than widescreen.

Antwort von Visme

Thank you for the review and your comments. We will certainly take your recommendations on improvements into consideration.

Matt T.

Infographics made easy!

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a great product and well worth the time and money if you want some unique and functional ways to present content to a wide audience.

The thing I like most about this software is the variety of high quality infographic templates. Infographics are tough to make in general (with gathering content) so the design sometimes gets left aside. Visme gives plenty of opportunities and designs to present your content in unique ways.

The design software is a bit clunky on the zooming in/out and the use of layers, fine-tuning, and other options. Also, I have all of my projects visible on the main page and it can be hard to find what I'm looking for. I'd like the option to hide all of my designs in a folder once I've finished with them.

Antwort von Visme

Thank you for your comments Matt. We appreciate your constructive feedback and this helps us to improve the Visme experience.
It would be wonderful if you could provide more details such as a short screenshot and steps to duplicate your zooming issue so we can have our dev team investigate this further for you.

Phill S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for design project on the fly! Fills a gap in the space

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Has allowed us to make design pivots and last-minute design projects without always needing to go through our regular design process or wait for available resources.

I love how quickly you can spin up same-day needs in Visme. Whether it's editing an image for a blog, or making some updated to datasheets, the beauty is you don't have to be a designer to accomplish many of these things.

There's a few bugs that can get annoying such as issues with copy / paste, or when zooming in or out of assets, sometimes you get thrown into a blank part of the canvas. Visme team is usually quick to respond and fix. In terms of design capabilities, would love to see more things like adding shadowing to shapes, and support for multiple layers.

Mit Google übersetzen

The templates save me a ton of time, and pre-built widgets help me customize the slides

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The templates and pre-built widgets and icons help me create very high quality presentations. The audience is very impressed when I present. It is easy to navigate through the application with the dashboard and projects aligned very nicely. The text and graphics objects specifically are great which takes manual work out of the way. The analytics help me track who viewed my presentations, and by using my own logos and colors, I can customize my slides to exactly the way I want them to look.

The animation could be improved. There is no way to animate based on a mouse click, you can only start it at certain time. Switching between projects is a little cumbersome.

Natalia R.

I love Visme

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Visme from the beginning. I have seen how the tool has grown. Currently it is the best tool to make presentations. It is easy to use, has many templates and allows you to export the content in many formats.

Maybe you need a few days to learn where the buttons are and that to have all the functionality you need to have a paid version (which is worth it).

Melissa D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Visme amped up my ability to create compelling visual content without a lot of heavy lifting.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Visme brought my ability to create incredible visual content from painstaking to super easy and fun! It helped position me as a credible, high level content creator in multiple forums.

What I like most about this software is its ease of use and the incredible icon library. The content blocks make it easy to customize content. And there are so many great templates! The customer support is stellar, as well.

Sometimes, only sometimes, there are some beta-ish issues where you click on something and it acts a little funky.

Jena apgar, W.
Mit Google übersetzen

It is hard to wrap up all in one review all the aspects I love about Visme.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Branding set for our company and the ability to save color palettes for our clients to create material without constantly referencing their hex codes.

I present Marketing Strategies to clients direct from the platform and can send the client a link to see and print and they don't have to download anything or worry about who is on a Mac vs PC

So many graphics included along with icons. Easy to get whatever format I need including HTML5 which I didn't even know what that was before Visme now I am in love.

Hard to always grab just the 'item' I want. Tons of great infographic templates...lite on the social templates

Promod S.
Mit Google übersetzen

An excellent choice for nondesigners looking for one multifaceted tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved time. Brought consistency by using our brand palette. Eliminated the hassle and cost of using different tools (e.g., for infographics). The YouTube tutorials have helped in learning how to make better designs.

Visme is easy to use and has more relevant features than the other options we considered (e.g., Canva, Adobe Spark etc). You can even create animations with narration and slide decks. We didn't want to get different products for social graphics, infographics, embeddable graphics and flyers. The templates make creating professional visuals easier. Being able to use your brand's color palette brings an extra level of consistency and professionalism to the creations. A new editor was recently added and is even more intuitive than before. Ongoing development is good to see.

Sometimes the thumbnails shown in the dashboard don't reflect the latest changes instantly. It can then look like your work didn't get saved (though it did). There isn't a way to create animated GIFs (as far as I can tell).

Gets the Graphics Job Done

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Graphics with different resolution for different application. Ability to integrate my own photos and images into pre designed templates that look professional. Love doing infographics.

Quick and straightforward graphic design tools. I especially like the social media templates and like that the size and design is already presented to you.

Just want to make an 8 x 10 sheet without having to adjust. Make a lot of infographics at that size and have to reconfigure the custom page every time.

Jeffrey A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Say goodbye to boring presentations

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you're looking to spice up presentations but need a great entry level tool, Visme can offer you what you need at an affordable price.

Our company is owned by an older generation. All of their presentations used to be bland, clunky, and worst of all, boring. They all looked the same and failed time and time again to capture and maintain attention. Visme provides a change of pace that everyone here has loved so far. There are multiple templates to choose from meaning every individual can find the perfect presentation, and you can even search for templates based on specific parameters, like data, visual, lists and more. And it's easy enough to learn that everyone (to a degree) has been able to add their personal flair to their own presentations.

Can't think of anything I don't like! Visme is truly an excellent presentation tool.

Antwort von Visme

Thank you Jeffrey for your input. We will continue to work hard on improving Visme to give you the best experience possible.

Cool Software for Creating Vivid Presentations

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With all the different features and options available with Visme, I have been very pleased since I started using this application. Visme has different templates and fonts to choose from and assists you with the creative process. My presentations and info-graphics are always a hit now and are an absolute upgrade over PowerPoint and similar applications.

I sometimes work on my Smartphone and was disappointed to learn that they don’t have an app for this software. It would be very helpful if they do because I’m sure they will get a lot of users. I am not going to deduct any points for this issue.

Ankit S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Visme is one of the best designing platforms that has helped us in generating high definition infogr

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.6.2018

Highly dependable customer
user-friendly dashboard makes designing of collateral extremely easy and less time consuming

At times there is restriction on the formats that the images can be created and exported. This at times restricts the use case of the tool

Thomas W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, abundant templates including for creating presentations online

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, lots of templates, and nothing to install. I think it's a good alternative to Photoshop.

There are a lot of online graphics maker based on templates on the web, but Visme sets itself apart by providing templates for presentation slides.

The problem with template-based graphical tools is that when your use case is not covered by the templates, you're on your own, and Visme is no different.

Antwort von Visme

Thank yoiu very much for your review Thomas.
In regards to templates; we're not sure if you had seen the content blocks in Visme?
Under Infographics exclusive to Visme we have hundreds of content blocks you can stack like legos that come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
And in Presentations we recently launched 2 categories of Slides including Modern where you can select from over 800 slides in all sorts of shapes and sizes to fit your needs (each can be further customized)

Lindsay S.

Creating presentations and social media posts -- easy & free

Bewertet am 27.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I love Visme. They actually send me emails with free fonts and other goodies which are helpful in other aspects of my business as a graphic designer. Because it's so easy to use and has assets integrated on the application that are licensed for commercial use, it's super convenient and I'm considering using it as a platform for my t shirt design business as well (in addition to social media marketing posts).

I like the built-in blocks, images, and icons. I find them helpful for giving ideas for formatting and how to structure the graphic.

I realize this is kind of nitpicky, but if I want to delete let's say, a header of text I accidentally inserted, I would expect to be able to click on it to select it, then hit the "delete" button on my keyboard and it goes away. Sadly, these shortcuts aren't a feature, so I have to click the trashcan icon to delete the item. It's a small thing, but it adds up to consume a bit of time, and is also frustrating because that's what I'm used to.

Kim H.

Vimse, Best Infographic Tool Ever

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product is very intuitive. In minutes you can create a infographic which you can brand to your organization by selecting your specific org's colors, inserting your org's logo, etc. All infographics are easily embedded on a web page (with animation and mobile friendly), download as a pdf, jpg, etc. I've used a lot of tools to make infographics and this is the best I've encountered so far.

You can sign up and use the product for free and see how user friendly it is. Then with a nominal fee you gain access to 100s of templates and features to expand the possibilities for what you can create. Its also possible to add users off your account allowing you to share this tool with other departments in your organization and keep track of what's created.

While its a Pro that they are introducing new features all the time, there are things you'll need to wait for and you'll need to keep aware of the new things that appear. Visme sends e-mails about new features. So while I'm thrilled the product is growing, I also always eagerly awaiting the next thing.

Audrey S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Cool tool to uplevel the design of presentations

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Visme is helping me to create presentations that look more than the average PPT presentation, into more innovative design, so that it looks a lot more professional and thought through.

The software is very easy to use and provides you with lots of great professional designs for your presentations, social media, ebook covers, infographics, etc. I have used Canva and DesignBold, and have since discovering Visme opted to use only that. I have even upgraded to the complete plan. I prepare my bi-monthly webinar slides on Visme + my eBook cover. The layout is very professional compared with many other tools, and I love the choice of slides layouts that is offered. You can also save your own colour palette to amend colours and styles for the pictures, slides, etc. that you're creating.

I too would have to say that I've been experiencing sometimes that the layout’s alignment is coming out differently once exported.

Niloufer T.
Mit Google übersetzen

A must have for the visual story teller

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Initially I was skeptical about paying for Visme when a lot of websites were selling Powerpoint, Keynote and Infographic templates. After I signed up for Visme I learnt how to create compelling presentations for myself and friends which get noticed.
The look and feel for the presentations made with Visme are amazing because I don't have to struggle with trying to pick the right color palette or the correct layout etc.
I use Visme because it helps me create presentations on the fly and let people think I spent days putting them together.

I can't find anything that I don't like about Visme. Even the price is reasonable compared to buying templates from other places.

Karen G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful tool for data visualization, presentations, and graphics

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saves our team a lot of time and development costs are decreased. Our output has increased as has the quality of that output.

It is incredibly easy to create stunning presentations with impactful data. The templates provided are not only visually professional, but there was obviously a lot of thought put into how they would be used as well as making the entire system very intuitive. Additionally, I really appreciate the templates provided for web graphics and social graphics. It makes it fast and easy to quickly create professional marketing banners that are the correct sizes on the fly.

Occasionally, it can be difficult to select particular sections when there are many layers on an image.

Don W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Visme is valuable tool for communicating evaluation results.

Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Visme to create evaluation infographics within a state government department. I have gotten many positive remarks about the documents I produce in Visme.

It is intuitive to use. Visme has very responsive customer solutions. There are many graphics to choose from. I like the ability to search the Shapes and Icons and Image galleries. The updated charts are helpful.

It is quirky at times. Sometimes I cannot edit text unless the snap to grid is enabled. I share my work in print so I use PDF to publish. Often when publish, the text boundaries is different in the PDF than on the development screen. For example I put text inside a shape in the development screen, when I publish to PDF the text is outside of the boundaries of the box.

Alain M.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great tool, easy to use, lots of excellent templates, improve communication immensely!

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great templates which greatly improve our communication. Communication is more than content, its mostly the visual appeal which increases immensely the attention, retention of information.
Great tool!

Templates and individual graphics, stats, objects we can use and adapt easily.
I introduce it to my IMPROVEMENT / DATA team.

The fact we need a licence in order to share with colleagues.
Also, it would be great if we could "drag and pull" different objects easily form different templates and it would adjust itself to the "space provide". By doing copy and paste, we have lots of formatting to do.

Yi S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has space to improve, but it is one of the best

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For marketing professionals, this is one of the easiest tools in the market to quickly design banners, adverts and powerpoints. Instead of paying thousands of dollars to let other people design for you and dealing with the pain of iterations, Visme will save your day.

I love those pre-built templates and all the icons plus many stock images. Everything is just easy...

1. The file export can be improved...some resolutions problems need to be addressed.
2. The alignment needs to be improved...For detail-oriented people like me, this is driving me crazy. Sometimes I have to calculate the space between each item so they are proportionally lined up.