iDentalSoft Bewertungen

iDentalSoft

Cloud-based dental practice management for modern dentists

4.7/5 (25 Bewertungen)

Amazing. Cloud-based perfection.

Bewertet am 22.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can run my office and handle patients 24/7. This allows me to have a tight, automated office where I am hitting almost the million-dollar mark working only 3 days per week, taking absolutely no insurance and with only 2 employees (myself, the doctor and 1 dental assistant)
We take NO insurance and we don't even do in-house financing. iDentalsoft is very heavily geared for insurance-based practices...

BUT...

1. We know we are in the vast minority in terms of dental offices. Very few offices these days are cash-only.

2. The team at iDentalsoft has been helping us and continues to help us to try and adjust the software to meet more of a cash-only design. I think, in the next 6 months or so, iDentalsoft will have it to where you can simply choose if your office accepts insurance or not and it will remove a lot of the insurance stuff.

Our office is such a minority on this subject but the guys at iDentalsoft still go way out of their way to help us and to adjust the software for our office.

We really appreciate all the help!

The people I work with over at iDentalsoft, are always willing to help and they are so interested in finding out how to improve the software. They have done countless updates and upgrades and I really appreciate how to live and caring this company is.

I have used Easy Dental, Dentrix, ACE, SolutionReach, ZocDoc, etc. iDentalsoft is a combo of all of that and it is one integrated system and is completely cloud-based.

I have the entire software hosted by iDentalsoft and backed up so we don't even need a server in-house and we don't need to pay for an IT guy! No cables running through our office and no need to do tons of work to set up a network.

I can just put TWAIN drivers on the computer I want to use, stick it in an operatory, and i'm good to go.

I can access all patient files on my phone or at home and I do a LOT of patient scheduling and interaction outside of the office so it's great.

iDentalsoft has helped me create a million-dollar practice working only 3 days a week. And we don't take ANY insurance!

I can constantly get reviews and keep all phone notes handy and keep my database SACRED, just the way I like it.

Plus the software just keeps getting better and better. The upgrades are dramatic.

Identalsoft

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using software to teach my students in the classroom. It is easy to use and they love it! Thank you!

It is very easy to use! It is user friendly. You can even access it anywhere!

Not that I can think of. There is always something that is updated so it improves as time goes by.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great Product, Does what you need it to do!

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best thing about iDentalsoft is that it does what you need it to do--manage your practice without all the million extra buttons that you never use. The support IS TOP NOTCH and always available, probably one of the main reasons why I chose to go with iDentalsoft. Love the convenience of personal cloud-based software that allows me to check my schedule from the comfort of my own home. There are also so many other add-ins that end up saving you money and TIME.

support and ease of use

It needs some more options to adjust X-rays and a few other little things that would make navigating a little quicker.

IDentalSoft review

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Needed a cloud based software to manage multiple offices with common shared database. Researched multiple products and chose this product. Fully functional software with very short learning curve. Data and image migration was done in very short time frame. Migration costs were minimal with excellent accuracy. As always some glitches but quickly resolved. Biggest issue was the bridge software for imaging but after tweaking it is now seamless. Support was phenomenal with almost instant response with a what I would consider a smile. Had a called returned on the weekend instead of waiting for the following week. Recall and appointment confirmation amazing. Patient portal allows appointment requests as well as the ability to complete registration, health history and hippa forms online or in reception room with tablet or kiosk. Requires a decent internet speed with always faster better.

Ease of use and functionality.

Can get a little sluggish if internet speed drops. Lack of prompt to save some items before closing.

Simple and functional

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It is a complete software for the dental administration, from scheduling appointment, charging the insurers, refilling products with suppliers, very intuitive interface, dental diagrams that facilitate the handling of treatments

There are not many cons for this software, I feel that the screen could show a little more information about the patient that is being treated.

User for 1 year

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I am currently trying to find something new.

Easy to navigate and customer support is great. I enjoy the features that gives me the power to control what my office staff can and cannot do. HIPPA compliant. Easy to access from home.

Not integrated with eprescribe/ all third party. I would like it to integrate into my CBCT scanner. My billing staff have issues with it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Technology and human personality . King of dental software !!!!!

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Identalsoft works on all Macs and PCs. No servers needed just the cloud. Images are beautiful and the tech support ( Mien) are genius. The CEO ( Michael) will fight in your corner and will continue to adapt to your individual needs to run your specific dental office business. They are located in Silicon Valley California and can easily support all American time zones ( eastern central mountain Pacifica and Hawaiian.
Dado Dentistry only endorses Identalsoft and I am glad I left my old Archaic software company which would not adapt to my needs.
My office is now running in the 21st Century with identalsoft.

The CEO and tech genius are real humans.

No flaws because unlike other software company's they can adapt to win

Mit Google übersetzen

100% satisfied customer. I cannot imagine owning my practice and using any other dental software!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

All inclusive package!
Cloud based program is flawless!
Customer friendly patient portal is great!
All aspects of dental stuff is prefect and works seamlessly.
Billing claims electronically, payments etc is top notch.
Integrated bridge for taking X-rays directly into cloud works without problem and no 3rd party apps.
Wow!!!! Would not trade iDS for anything.

No cons, truly and honestly!!!!!
As an all-in-one program, there is plenty to learn. I'm a first time owner and support was always there for me, to get me through all areas that were new to me, mostly billing stuff. But the program is so intuitive that it really didn't take long.

Mit Google übersetzen

Not easy to use; complicated transactions that are not easily performed.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cloud based allows access form outside the office which is valuable; Very good at producing production reports.

Very clean looking; recent update improved some functionality. Buttons for bundled procedures are helpful

Not easy to perform routine functions; transactions are difficult to perform; reporting functions need improvement. Cannot generate accurate recall lists.

Antwort von iDentalSoft

Thank you for the review and we appreciate enhancement requests to meet your office flow. We have taken improvement steps to best suite all users. We continue to strive to meet expectation.

Mit Google übersetzen

Has some good and working on more improvements

Bewertet am 1.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has a lot of great features. Like any program, it takes a little bit of time to get familiar with. Make sure you do some training before you dive too much into it as there is a lot you can do with it.

Cloud-based and for the most part easy to use.

X-rays do not auto advance, but they are working on it. Must have the cell phone carrier in order to send texts, but there are lots of websites that will tell you the carrier and that was not as big as deal as we thought it might be. Must use a unique URL to login so make sure to bookmark it. Mobile version still needs a little work.

Mit Google übersetzen

Everything that I need to run my practice and more!

Bewertet am 16.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

identalsoft is full featured and includes perio, scheduling, treatment planning, native imaging, employee management, payment processing and a ton of other features. reputation management.

This has made my life so easy! I was concerned about moving to a new system, but the guys at identalsoft made the transition really easy with their migration process. I'm able to use 1 software to do everything from manage my practice. Super easy to use and super powerful!

Nothing that I didn't like with the experience. They are super responsive.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is it! Stop looking.

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

This team is great. The reviews are great. The sales support is great. They work outside of USA in other English speaking markets (as long as you are okay with their support being USA hours)

Language is only in English (which is the market it's intended for so that's fine, we are trying to hack a solution for a freach speaking non-usa based market)

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software system. User friendly.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I found that this software was mostly intuitive. Once we started using it we were quick to learn how to navigate through the different areas.

The team at iDentalSoft works tirelessly to accommodate your needs. They are pleasant to work with and quick to respond. We tested this system while looking for a potential system upgrade. Although this practice decided not to upgrade its software at this time, I would highly recommend it.

My only complaint was that they needed support on East coast time, they were working to hire someone to work the EST schedule.

THE COMPLETE Dental Management Software & EXCELLENT Customer Service

Bewertet am 29.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Choosing a dental management software is critical. I chose iDentalsoft because of all of the amazing features it offers wrapped up together in one package. It does all the essential functions necessary to run a dental practice and goes beyond in many aspects to streamline all the different processes, including electronic claim filing, credit card processing, emails/texts to patients....it is all included!

I highly recommend any dentist to explore this option before making a decision to re-new or purchase another dental management software. iDentalsoft is effortless, easy to learn, mobile, and SECURE. A huge plus is the amazing support from Michael and his team. They help with every aspect, whether you need to transfer all your files from your old program to iDentalsoft, or if you have IT questions, or if you need help with a certain function. He and his team are there and there are no extra fees or hidden costs.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, intuitive, and complete software!

Bewertet am 5.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are many advantages with this software including: instant real time remote login and ability to use the software as if you're in the office in front of the computer without the need to use log me in or team viewer, excellent customer and technical support, complete and thorough software to manage one or multiple offices, no monthly fees for support, easy to learn and use (intuitive like learning to use an iPad), easy to navigate without having to go through so many steps, and auto backup into the cloud so your data is safe. Also has a portal for patient registration that automatically inputs all patients' data into a profile so one less task for your staff to do making it a real time saver! Excellent product!

Simple Software

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Software is simple to use and to the point for a small single provider office. A great starter software and allows you to advance to bigger programs with basic knowledge.

This is made for small single provider offices if one is not planning on advancing practice or merging .

Mit Google übersetzen

Idental has gone above and beyond to help our practice get up and running!

Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the ability to see a patient's chart from anywhere. Very easy to use and learn with unlimited technical support.

The only con we have experienced the printer needing to be set up in the software, but it is pretty easy once you learn it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great functionality and user friendly

Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Tested the product during search for new system updates.

The scheduling and payment communication features increases productivity and efficiency.

Just slightly out of my budget for nut practice size but easily a great choice for a practice with larger patient pool.

4.0/10

User friendly

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Love that they can customize to all your office needs !!! Great customer service

Easy to use !!!! Customize all of our needs for a mobile practice !!!!the Demo was fabulous and was very educational !

I have no cons it’s so practice specific it’s a no brainer to use! Can handle multiple users .can go totally paperless which is perfect for us!

Mit Google übersetzen

This cloud-based software meets our office needs & we get excellent support from iDentalSoft.

Bewertet am 11.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were attracted to iDentalSoft because the program is cloud-based and appeared to meet our needs. Although there were some bumps transitioning from our previous very powerful practice management program, iDentalSoft consistently responded to our issues with improvements. Their technical support is outstanding -- very prompt, and they always find a solution! We continue to enjoy the advantages of using this software in our practice.

Best Kept West Coast Dental software secret

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I truly mean it! Identalsoft is the best kept dental software west coast secret. The secret is out of the bag on the east coast. Finally! There is a dental software simple enough that the doctor enjoys it. Conversion from Dentrix was seamless. Mellenial patients are even noticing and complimenting . "Wow your office is pretty technologically advanced." I love Identalsoft. And so will you.

Cloud Software

Bewertet am 16.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like the software. Both administrative and clinical features are just what I need. The centralized database is ideal for my practice that runs multiple locations and access to the data is available. All updates to the software is done on the server remotely

Mit Google übersetzen

easy to use. dummy proved. easy for the staffs to learn.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Totally paperless for the dental office. All the data can be stored in the cloud-based server. Fast & efficient downloading speed. Definitely a GREEN way for the electronic health records in the dental offices of the future. A+ on reducing office overheads.

Mit Google übersetzen

Well designed and easy to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would highly recommenced this software since its easy to use. And they have excellent customer service.

great software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the product is easy to use and customizable. We like the software a lot.