Whip Around Bewertungen

Whip Around

Mobile driver vehicle inspection reporting software (DVIR)

4.9/5 (44 Bewertungen)

We love WhipAround!

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WhipAround has been a great tool for us to stay in compliance, track team behaviors, and keep records. We highly recommend.

WhipAround allows us to keep an electronic log of complete pre and post-trip inspections and have our teams complete these inspections easily.

We are not able to set up a report that automatically advises when drivers do not complete inspections. We understand that this may we require API integration, but we believe it would allow us to identify and improve our own compliance issues much more efficiently.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate your business!

Thank you for your words regarding the driver inspection reminders. This is something we are planning to integrate at some point.

Best D-DVIR Software

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whip Around has allowed us to go paperless with our DVIRs. The ease of use by the PVOs combine with the dashboard and fault reporting has allowed our company to act quicker to faults than ever before. The program has been good so far and we look forward to future features that will release.

This software does exactly what it says, it digitalizes the DVIRs required by the DOT. It also helps track vehicle faults, allowing our Operations Team to stay in the know and react appropriately at all times.

The one feature that needs to be implemented is a much more robust "reminder" feature. Right now you can only set reminders with a very limited control over when and how these reminders would be sent. It would be amazing to allow admin to set up reminders for specific forms and on specific days to specific PVOs. EX. send a pre-trip reminder to all employees on Monday - Friday at 7am.

Antwort von Whip Around

Thank you for your feedback, Ryne!

I just sent you an email addressing the updates we released for our Reminders Feature. You now have the ability to set regular inspection reminders, missed inspection reminders, and more!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Mit Google übersetzen

Second Time User and Works Just as Well!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I appreciate the automation of the data being collected.

Whip Around is simple and powerful. I'm a small owner/operator and this is a great tool for keeping track of mileage, as well as details that DOT might want to see. I implemented this for a previous employer and have continued to use and enjoy it as a owner/operator. Thanks rep and crew!

Occasionally the software hangs, but I find this is often the mobile device and not the software itself.

Hi Rick,

You are right, in the world of software and applications, occasionally there are hiccups, but so happy to hear you enjoy our product!

Mit Google übersetzen

Exactly what we were looking for!

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Whip Around for over a year now and it's the perfect solution to our inspection requirements. The initial set up/follow up was exceptional and it's ease of use makes it so my whole team was able to implement it immediately. We use it everyday, on all our vehicles, from big trucks to our pallet jacks. As the administrator, having zero paperwork to deal with is probably my favorite part. I can't recommend Whip Around enough.

Dashboard is very informative
Being able to tailor a form specifically for my business

More vehicle subscription options maybe?

Hi Brent,

Great APP

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am really liking how Whip Around is efficient for my business. It is saving time and money for the company in the long run. So far I am happy and have referred Whip Around to 2 other companies that are using the service.

I like how there is an option for pictures. As well as assigning my drivers to there own profile. Very convenient to print out any mechanical issues and assign to my mechanics for the day of work.

The system some times forgets to send emails when the drivers are done there inspection. Other than that is works well. So far.

Hi Michael!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on our app!

I am sorry to hear you have not received a few emails from your drivers. I am going to look into this.

We have an awesome Referral Program, so keep em coming! Thank you for your business!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great experience and full of knowledge.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps me to have all my maintenance fleet up to date.

Having the reports ready to export as PDF and share them with my team, it's the best part! Also, I would like to recommend if you can have a way to have each vehicle for separately.

As a fleet manager, I would like to be able to have each city or station per group in order to have all the reports separately.

Hi Edgardo,

The software does have the ability group each city or station by group. I will reach out to you via phone to explain.

Thank you!

Excellent App for Fleet Management

Bewertet am 27.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using this app as a beta for our fleet management needs. We are currently using the 10 vehicle version and looking to potentially expand to include our golf and landscape team vehicles.

Ease of use within the app
Ease of uploading vehicle and driver information into the program
Smart and easy navigation in the dashboard

Initially, needed help developing the templates and "cards" for checklists. After a few conference calls with support, this was much easier!

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your feedback!

The form builder is customizable to fit all of your different assets checklists and inspection forms. Let us know when you are ready to add your golf and landscape vehicles! We will help you add additional forms to the app for those drivers!

Thank you for your business!

A Safe Fleet is a Good Fleet

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The access for my drivers rocks! Also the reporting gives me a quick look at any issues with my fleet.

No real cons to it. It is superb. I enjoy it and so do my drivers.

Hi Michael,

So happy to hear you and your drivers have adapted to Whip Around!

The view I never knew

Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used it to micro view my fleet and use it as a tool that tracks the driver’s innocence with regards to damages. Aside from minor challenges, the overall functionality of the software seems to work just fine.

The visibility I have with my fleet. Not always being available, the ap gives me the insight I need

The amount of times profiles have gone wrong in such a short period. Not being able to export data without carrying over excess data.

Hi Ivan,

We will soon be working on our exporting feature to make it work better for our customers.

Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Less paperwork, easy to manage, notice patterns

Editing and customization make it easy to add trucks or machines

No complaints, they are always available to help fast

Hi Bjorn,

My review

Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s been great. Still learning it but customer service has been quick and efficient

How easy it to understand and learn quickly.

Truck specification. For our company we have 4 kinds of trucks. Flatbed, wheel lift, battery and light service. Among those main 4 catergories we have approx 8 varieties of trucks where having a general checklist applies to most but they all aren’t the same and I would like to be able to have each selected truck with its own checklist.

Hi Travis,

You are in luck! The con you mentioned is going to be a new feature release over the next few weeks. You will soon have the ability to assign forms to vehicles so that when your driver selects a vehicle, you can have only the assigned from pop up!

Mit Google übersetzen

Should've Signed up Sooner!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a pleasurable experience so far from the ease of use to the customer service team that got my company set up.

User friendly and customizable to meet any line of work that requires inspections on equipment, facilities, jobs, etc. It is also really nice that you can have unlimited drivers and forms, and that you only have to pay for assets. Unlimited cloud based storage is a definite plus as well.

I would like to forms to be team specific, so not everyone has access to every form created in the database.

Hi Jason,

The feature you requested regarding assigning forms to vehicles is actually in development with our team now! We anticipate launching this in the next 6-8 weeks!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great experience. Fantastic customer service! Great customization options! EASY TO USE!

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Way Less Paper (Carbon Zero as compared to paper). Streamlined Data which is easy to submit and track.

Data tracking, Customization of forms, Ability to connect with repair shops, photos of faults, Being able to separate different divisions into teams. Tracking Locations of PRE-TRIPS.

Every once in a while, the slide effect on the dashboard is frustrating.
Sometimes when logging out of the App on a mobile device, the DATA that was saved under the profile no longer shows.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. The slide effect on the dashboard will be fixed for you and we will have an internal discussion about the previous inspection reports being kept on the app even if the driver logs out and then back in to see if it is possible.

We appreciate your continued support!

New Customer

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a growing company with vehicles and locations spread throughout the US. This app will allow us to monitor and become more proactive in maintaining our overall fleet. This app also provides a level of accountability that we previously lacked.

Very easy to understand and use. Clear definitive design and application.

I'm not sure this would be considered a con but there is son much information that for a new user it can be a little overwhelming. I'm sure this much information will be a positive once familiarity is achieved

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your words regarding the information in the dashboard. We are always looking for ways to improve so I will be sure to share this with the development team.

MakeSpace Chicago

Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

pre and post trips are important for a whole variety of reasons. The first being safety. We can't send trucks out there with broken tail lights or worn tread on their tires. The second would be asset management.

Whip Around is a clean and quick way to make sure pre trip data is collected. The data has a unique API which allows us to merge it with other software.

Initial setup can take some time, but overall its pretty simple.

Hi Blair,

We set the system up to be self-service, however we do offer free set up and onboarding. The moment you sign up you are able to set up your own account. We offer 24/7 customer support if you need any additional training on the system.

Mit Google übersetzen

A good fit for our organization

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great features and customer service. Well thought out design.

Mostly positive experience using the Whip Around app.

Hi Hussain!

We speak with you frequently, so if there is ever anything you need help with or have an idea for, we would love to hear it.

Whip Around review

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to navigate, easy to keep up with the trucks that need repairs

I like the whole program, I have not found anything I dislike about it yet.

Hi Diana,

So happy to hear you and your drivers have adapted to Whip Around!

Great Product

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to keep track of the cleanliness, organization, tools, equipment and oil changes with each vehicle. We also like the accident report section that is very detailed for our drivers to follow and fill out.

I like the functionality of the software. Very easy to use and set for your needs.

I don't like that even though each tech has a log in, it allows them to select a vehicle on our app when it should log them directly into their report for their vehicle.

Hi Bill!

We are actually working on the ability to assign vehicles to drivers and forms to vehicles as well. Hopefully we will roll that update out here in the near future!

Satisfied Mid Sized Business

Bewertet am 7.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had need for a pre trip software suite for our service drivers. We do not have to meet the same DOT requirements as a full size logistics company, so this fit our needs exactly. It has worked exactly as advertised and is easy for our drivers to handle.

Easy to use, easy to manipulate and maintain for the office staff

difficult to search for records specifically

Loving WhipAround!

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using WhipAround on our company fleet. Responsibility has always been with the driver to advise us of any small faults but WhipAround helps put that accountability back on the driver in a really easy format to use. Have been recommending to everybody :)

Super easy to use. Website has a great aesthetic. Customer service is always EXCEPTIONAL. Super happy with everything so far.

I would love to be able to add multiple photos to a fault which is not currently an option

Hi Kaitlin,

Thank you for taking time to review Whip Around! I love the idea of being able to add multiple photos to a fault. I will be sure to get this idea in front of our developers.

Let us know if you need anything and thank you for your business!

Amazing Software - Recommend

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increased productivity, due to not having to file huge piles of paperwork. Decreased response time to issues found with units from previous drivers and able to pinpoint quickly and accurately who may need to be contacted about the condition a unit was left in.

Ease of retrieving submitted inspection reports, attending to faults immediately, decreased paperwork to maintain

For our application, it would be easier if some of the sections could be done in random order each time inspection performed. At the same time, this is also a benefit of forcing everyone to do every inspection the same.

Hi Lloyd,

Great Product

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whip Around has helped support our plan to keep our trucks in compliance with DOT regulations.

Ease of use and customer service support for training.

I have found nothing that fits into this category.

Hi Jeff,

Mit Google übersetzen

Great customer service. Easy to use and instruct our staff in use.

Bewertet am 14.8.2017

Ease of use.
Ease to contact customer support.
Rapid customer support responses.
Ease of updating our vehicle/driver information on our account.

Inability to delete users as an admin.
Inability to edit user teams as an admin.
Inability to edit account via the mobile app.

whip around sucess

Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are very happy with the whip around app and have found it to be very sucessfull in our company. We are looking forward to using it to send information straight to our mechanic. its a great way of keep up daily with the pre trip inspections and keeping a record of them

That the information can go straight to a mechanic

Great Product and Awesome Development Team

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The development team has been phenominal to work with in enhancing the program often to make it fit our needs better. A+ rating. Well done to the entire team.

This software is a game changer for our business in tracking maintenance and inventory on our vehicles.

There is nothing I can think of. Every shortcoming that I can find it being addressed by the development team in greatly improving the product.

Hi Kyle,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I have passed your messaging through to our development team so they know you appreciate their efforts, just as we appreciate your business!!