SignUpGenius

Freiwilligenmanagement und Veranstaltungsplanung leicht gemacht.

(1.957)

Sortieren nach

1957 Bewertungen

Molly
Molly
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A quick and easy signups -- truly genius!

Bewertet am 9.12.2018

This software is great for organizing groups. It ensures that your events are staffed with volunteers and that you will not spend hours wrangling confirmations from your volunteers. At each event, it is always clear who is to do what. This helps keep all the feather unruffled. Recommended.

I often use this software for volunteer management for my church and a non-profit arts group that I support This software takes zero knowledge to use effectively. Every part of creating a sign-up for an event is intuitive. This makes planning a snap. It even helps me plan better events by listing out specific tasks for my volunteers.

I don't like the fact that you must add new tasks to the sign-up sheet in groups of five. I wish that it were possible to just add and delete at will.

Hi Molly,
We are happy to hear how SignUpGenius is helpful for your sign up needs. In Step 4: Slots, you can add a single slot or up to five slots at one time. If you need more than 5 slots, you can select the option to add more slots and you will be returned to Step 4.

You can also edit a sign up at any time after the sign up has been published. So if you need to delete one or more slots, simply return to Step 4 and delete/edit slots as needed. If you have questions about slots, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team by emailing support@signupgenius.com. We will be happy to help!

Sandra
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and convenient for group participation

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

It is solving business problems like knowing who and what tasks are assigned to individuals when we are seeking volunteers for programs and events.

I liked that you can create categories for others to sign up and you can see where you signed up, in case yo forgot what you signed up for.

It wasn't the software, but some users do not know how to create categories so it makes it difficult for individuals to sign up for various tasks, Perhaps, examples of how people can use it might be helpful to those that are building sign up tasks.

Things

Warum SignUpGenius gewählt wurde

There were many errors and areas of confusion using the previous product.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SignUpGenius

The previous software was not easy to use.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

signUpGenius

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

overall experience was good.

overall experience was good.

its easy to use.can easily integrate with other tools and it is time saving.

it does not have dedicated mobile app and it has security issues.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hello, Thank you for submitting a review. We do offer an app as well as a mobile version of the site. If the app is not available on your device, you can use the mobile version. It is also helpful to know that we have excellent security protection for basic PII data. The application provides options for you to choose how secure/private you want your data to be including hiding names and password protecting your sign up page. If you would like information on these items, please email out support team. You can send your message to support@signupgenius.com. We are happy to help you!

Danielle
  • Branche: Computer-Software

SignUpGenius Review

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Creating an event through SignUpGenius is very easy, I have used this for personal and family events to track attendance. I have also used the app to respond to attendance requests whether it be for volunteering or required attendance at an event.

Nothing, as the app meets my needs as a developer of an event and to respond to an event request.

Lena
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SignUp Genius is Perfect for all Event Planning.

Bewertet am 7.2.2022

SignUp Genius has made planning our events and organizing our volunteers so easy. We are able to get the volunteers needed as well as any supplies needed more efficiently. I like that the event details as well as the volunteer information is all in one place, easy for me to see and easy for our clients to see and respond. I am able to track every aspect of my event very easily and communicate with everyone on multiple platforms. I feel my event attendance has gone up since using this software and my clients appreciate how easy it is to use. I highly recommend using this for your sign up needs.

I like how easy it is to plan events while at the same time filling volunteer positions or needed items all in one place that is easily accessible.

It would be nice to have more integration with other contact platforms to be able to import more information.

Meta for Business

Warum SignUpGenius gewählt wurde

I needed the ability to have volunteer signups as well as other special requests.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SignUpGenius

It has more customization and features and seemed overall more user friendly.
Toni
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and Great Tool

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

I will continue to use it because it is convenient and a tested and true method that people do use it in my organization. Plus, it has become somewhat of a household name in our school to see signup genius come to their inbox.

There are flexible options as well as multiple options when using this tool for creating sign ups. I use it a lot for so many event sign ups for my school and classroom community. I love that it also lets you sign up easily but also sends reminders if people chose to input their emails, etc.

Some of the scheduling slots are confusing, it is still not clear, even with the update.

Calendly und Acuity Scheduling

Warum SignUpGenius gewählt wurde

More options, ease of creating sign ups, free options and premium options

Zuvor genutzte Software

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SignUpGenius

Again, ease and more options, user friendly and eye catching.
Ashley
Ashley
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

This program has dramatically increased our parent volunteers. When I first started at our organization 8 years ago we would struggle to get one or two parents to show up to help. We are now having 10-15 or more sign up to help!

We love this program! We are able to customize, edit, and send our signups easily and we have increased our parent volunteers more than double.

There are some pricier options for customization that we would love to use but are out of budget for our organization right now. The free options are just as nice though.

karlie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Sign Up Genius - Quite the Genius Indeed

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

ability to see who else signed up for certain times.

Hard to navigate back to the main screen at times.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Karlie, Thank you for submitting a review. You can always get back to your main screen by using the back button on your browser or by clicking your profile picture. If you ever need assistance, please email support@signupgenius.com. We are happy to help you!

Meredith
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Easy to use for all users, creators and end users.

Flexible software that is easy to update events as needed

Heather
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Quick and Free option to organize volunteer sign-ups

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Free option, easy to use, accessible templates

Some features take a bit to get used to how to set up

Marcy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple organizational tool to manage people & stuff!

Bewertet am 20.7.2019

We've started using sign up genius for almost all of our volunteer events, staff events and community collections/drives. It makes it so easy to know what still needs to be collected or staffed. I love that it automatically sends reminders to people about what commitments they have made so that I don't have to manually send those any longer. Generally, its very easy to use and super friendly for the end user.

I love how simple this is for an administrator but also the end user. I've never had anyone say they couldn't figure out how/what to do. I also appreciate that the users can alter their own sign ups for the items or people they are committing to an event. Plus being able to copy events or sign ups over from year to year makes the planning & implementation process quick.

I think that the ads and the limited themes are understandable but annoying. Also, there are some set up limitations that can make more complex events cumbersome to set up. Plus if you have to make changes once you go-live, it can be prohibitive.

Linda
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

You don't need to be a genius

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

SignUpGenius has been helping me create and manage events for any occasion and any group!

This software makes it super easy to create event signups for staff and customers. I like to use this when we are hosting events for more than 20 people because it's easier to see who has signed up, for what, and you have the ability to limit the number of signups per event or item.

The software navigation isn't super straightforward, but it's still pretty easy to figure out what you need to do.

Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SignUpGenius

SignUpGenius has better control over individual items - like how many people should bring chips and dip - than other platforms.
Suzana
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to Use and have other participate!

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

Overall, my experience with SignUpGenius has been great! I am a user for both my personal life and for work, and I think that it is a great resource that is customizable to fit several social and work environments. It is my go-to tool if you're wanting several parties to participate and list or "sign up" for something. It keeps all items together and organized for you so you can quickly determine what is still needed. Recommended, for sure! I would be surprised if you HAVEN'T seen this is your social or work circle yet.

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to plan a company Potluck, or School Party Day, or Church Small Groups Meeting. Everyone who is sent a link can easily access the event and determine how they would like to participate. For example, for a Company Potluck you have the option of setting up specific foods or non specific foods, how many of each is needed, or schedule time slots. You have so many different options to customize your event, its great! Everyone logged on can easily see what item needs have been met and what items are still needed.

Think past food! Organizational Tool!
You can also use this for Nonprofit Organizations, supplies or items that are needed. Anyone that would like to participate can easily input what they will be bringing or what they can offer to help the project!

I have not run into any situations that I did not particularly like with this software, if I'm being honest. I think it gets the job done perfectly fine.

I have not tried messing with maybe going OVER the number of items requested. For example if 30 tissue boxes are needed for a classroom and several participants have committed to bringing 30 tissue boxes, I wonder if someone tried to add an additional 5 boxes, if it would give them a hard time. Not sure if this would be a situation anyone would run into, but just a thought. Again, I have not run into any issues, thankfully!

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much for your review, Suzana. We love hearing how the site has been helpful. I wanted to confirm that the sign up will not let a participant enter a quantity greater than the slot allows. Thanks for using SignUpGenius!

Popular But Difficult to Customize

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

Creating a SignUp Genius form can be very annoying and difficult. However, once it has been created, it will do what you want it to. Once the forms have been made, they were easy to send out, it was easy for me to see and access responses and so on. I don't know of a better alternative for SignUp Genius at this point in time, but I hope that they can make some changes because something easier to use will come along soon if not.

I would want to use Google Forms for something like this, but there is currently not a good feature for you to sign up for something and then that slot to be filled or removed from a list. Signup Genius does fill in that role. As someone viewing a form, it is very easy to see what slots are available, and it is easy to change, edit or swap what you may have originally signed up for. It's also easy to go back and reference your sign up in case you forgot.

Signup Genius offers a great amount of customization to its forms. I'd be on the verge of saying it offers too much customization. I have made forms in the past, and no matter how hard I tried, could not get a new form to look like one I made previously. It can be very difficult and tedious to get the form to look how you want it to, even when you know it's a possibility because you've done it before. Making a simple form is easy, but I feel like once you want to start branching out, the level of user friendliness drops dramatically.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi there, thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you were able to set up your sign ups and they functioned well for your group. Our support team would love to help you with specific format setup if you run into any questions in the future. You always have access to insider tips when you reach out: http://www.signupgenius.com/help

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SignUpGenius for Volunteer Management

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Overall, I really like SignUpGenius and I have recommended it to many colleagues. I have received great feedback from their experiences. When I need to organize a large number of volunteers or students by dates and other assignments, the platform always helps support the efforts.

I really like SignUpGenius for managing a large number of volunteers. I am currently working on a project where we are recruiting and organizing volunteers to signup for education outreach programs, and using SignUpGenius streamlines a lot of the logistical work. I like that it is user friendly, has customizable themes, and is inexpensive. I also really appreciate the feature that automatically reminds participants of their specific volunteer commitment.

The inclusion of ads when you are creating a signup page and when you are a user signing up for a commitment can be bothersome. With premium memberships you can remove ads from the signup, but there is a limit to how many signups can have ads removed.

When I first needed to use SignUpGenius many years ago, the ads can make you doubt the legitimacy of the site.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hello, Thank you for your kind review! It may help you to know that we offer two subscription levels that remove ads from all sign up pages. With our Platinum and Enterprise subscription levels, there is no limit to the number of sign up pages you can create and all of your pages display without advertising. If you have questions about features or subscription levels, please email our support team. You can reach us at support@signupgenius.com. We would love to help you!

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

SignUp Genius

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

This is a great tool that can be used for event organizing purposes. I personally used them to schedule appointments with my students and for event RSVP's. I loved using it to schedule appointments, because it allowed me to indicate only my available times; each user was able to book only one time; and no other users were able to pick already chosen options. Their interface isn't very user friendly and user appealing though; I wish they have more customization options available.

- its a very easy to use application (easy to use for organizers and participants)
- great to use to sign up people to events, appointments, meetings
- mass email communication feature (thought I haven't been using it much, because isn't delivered from your actual email address)
- its free!

- inserting emails is a complicated and time consuming process
- very limited design customization options (the interface isn't very user friendly)
- there is some learning curve to set the event up (time options, etc.)

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We will be releasing some updates to the interface this year that I think you will find exciting!

Our site allows users to import email addresses from several address books. We currently support uploading email addresses from Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, Windows Live accounts, Outlook and CSV files.

If your emails are not in an address book or are in an address book that is not supported, we recommend that you export the email addresses into Excel from your mail program. You can then copy the column of email addresses and paste them into the SignUpGenius input box. Please make sure you copy email addresses only with no names.

Please contact our Support Team if you have questions: support@signupgenius.com.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best software for fast and easy signups ~ 10/10 will recommend!

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

Awesome experience with SignUpGenius. Highly Recommended. Can't go wrong with it.

I use signup genius on a weekly basis to manage students to sign up for lessons and also for volunteer tutors to choose times they would like to volunteer in. Signup genius is incredibly easy to use as it is very user friendly. The features are self explanatory. Those who are not familiar with this software would be able to figure out how to use it relatively easily. After using signup genius I find that planning for lessons is a lot easier as it is an easy and efficient way to gather the information (volunteer times in my case). I have also used signup genius to sign up for volunteering times. It is very simple and easy to use! Therefore, on both a planning and user's perspective this software is very well made and easy to use. No previous knowledge required and setting up a volunteering time page does not take long.

I don't have anything negative to say about signup genius. I've always really liked using signup genius. One thing would maybe for the designers of the website to look into the aesthetics of the website. ONLY a suggestion.

• Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great tool for organizing and scheduling groups

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

Really great for organizing groups. For instance, I use it often to have people sign up to bring items to an event. It's also great if you have an event and want to sign people up to be in charge of specific things at specific times during an event. For instance, if you want someone to man a table for a specific shift. It is very easy for the participant to sign up and the organizer to manage.

It can be time consuming to get all the email addresses into the software. It doesn't sync easily with a contact group in google, so you end up typing in a lot of email addresses. Once it's set up though, it works great.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

It is also not required to send invites directly via our site. You can choose to take the sign up live without sending emails, and instead, copy the link to the sign up and send invites from your own email program. You can also post the link on your organization's website or share the sign up via social media as well. The link to your sign up can be found by viewing the live, published version of the sign up and copying the URL from your web browser address bar.
I hope these options are helpful for you.

Deanna
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A sign up site that helps keep you organized

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

I really enjoy the site, it updates quick and allows us to make changes quickly. I enjoy that I can upload documents, although it can be a mission, the documents are there for peoples reference if it all doesn't fit on the main page. I am pleased with the product and will continue our monthly subscription!

I really enjoy that it allows you to have multiple sign ups at the same time. We are a school that uses it daily to track multiple events and special classes. We enjoy that there is some customization that allows us to have it match our brand. It also sends notifications to my email so I am aware of who signs up for classes. I never miss a beat when it comes to attendance and who to expect because of that.

It can be very difficult to learn at the start and times out pretty quickly. It took me a few times to figure out the best way to add multiple dates and times at once before it times out and having to do it all over again. I would also suggest that it be easier to upload documents.

Joy

Immediate Results

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

This is such a magical solution! I manage multiple events and volunteers. By having this platform, I can direct people to it instantly via social media, print, email, etc. It enables me to inform, ask, and manage items, people, and communication for activities! The response is about 75% within the first 24 hours and by re-sending/directing people with reminders back to the page, I've seen 95% consistently of all my slots filled before my event. This removes the need for me to call and ask individuals and allows people to feel like they have a choice to sign-up as opposed to feeling pressured to volunteer with a personal ask. Win/Win!

Very turnkey and easy to put together! This program enables techies and novices to create a marketplace to capture and manage sign-ups for events and activities. I really like the templates from which one can choose to best advertise and brand events.

Some of the options under "available slot" can be confusing. It may take a few extra minutes to figure out if the option chosen is best for the process of coordination between organizer and those signing up. It is easy to go back after previewing the page and edit.

Also, be careful when signing up for multiple people and multiple slots so that appropriate units are assigned. ie. Jo signs up for 24 Bananas but it appears Jo is only bringing 1 of the 24 bananas. Be sure units are designated and products/slots are clearly labeled.

Denice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A Good Way to Reach People and Gather Information Quickly

Bewertet am 17.10.2020

Overall, SignUpGenius has many uses. My daughter's high school uses it to set up parent conferences...

The ease of use for those signing up is a distinct benefit. It just requires some time and experimentation to be on the creation end. I will certainly use it again for times when I need to reach and organize a large number of people.

I was in charge of a fundraiser for my daughter's trip to sing at Carnegie Hall. This trip was quite expensive so many fundraisers were needed. I had been on the user end of SignUpGenius a number of times. This was my first time actually creating and managing one. I appreciated that we were able to organize and sign-up people for donations and work times at our booth during a local summer festival. It expedited contact with a large number of families. The event was a success!

I found that designing the sign-ups took a lot of patience and experimentation.
I am fairly tech savvy. I have a Masters Degree in Educational Technology so I am always interested in learning how to use new software products. As a user, I find it very easy to navigate. As a creator, it didn't seem intuitive enough for me.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Denice, Thank you for your review! If you ever run into issues setting up a sign up, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for some pro tips specific to your event. We are happy to help! http://www.signupgenius.com/help

Caroline
Caroline

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

I have used this software as both a participant and creator. It is so easy to set up (you don't need any training) and you can create any event with little to no difficulty. I love the tracking of emails and the reminder emails that are sent out. One of the best features is that if you have to edit the form, it will send out emails to all who have participated letting them know of the changes. It's surprising that such a software has such excellent free features!

I love that you are easily able to use a variety of themes or design options to match the event that you are creating. It is simple to use. I have used it for a variety of events, such as helping a family with food after a baby is born or if someone is sick, to creating time slots for appointments at school. You are easily able to select the format for your signups, whether they be by date, by slots or by single date RSVP. You can collect the participants' email addresses and ask for comments if so required. If people want to swap slots, there is the ability to allow them to do so.You can create bulk slots with the amount of items required (for example, if you are doing a pot-luck and require 5 desserts, it will show the amount of desserts left after people have chosen.There are so many options available!

There is not much I did not like about this software, except for all the ads with the free version. But that is to be expected and is not a huge disadvantage at all!

Shahna
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I use sign up genius every year for conference sign ups! My parents love it as much as I do!

Bewertet am 4.9.2017

I schedule conferences with my students' parents with ease!

I schedule conferences with my students' parents with ease!

I love that this software allows parents to sign up easily for a conference. No more back and forth about when I'm available and when they are available. It's very convenient.

I wish there was an undo button when setting up recurring dates. I also wish there was a larger calendar view when previewing the dates I've put in rather than just a list of dates.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thank you for your feedback, Shahna.
The default format of sign ups created with our system is a list format. However, we do offer the option for the sign up creator to show multiple date sign ups in a calendar view format.
Log in with your email and password. Go to the *Created* tab and select the pencil icon to the right of your sign up. Go to: *Step 4: Slots*. Scroll to the end of the page where you will see the heading *Advanced Settings*. Click on the (+) sign and the Advanced Settings options will display. Locate the last option: *Show Calendar View by Default* and click the option to the 'On' position. Keep in mind, the calendar view is available only for multiple date sign ups. Remember to select 'Update' to save the changes to this setting. I hope this helps manage your conference sign ups easier.

Amanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SignUpGenius will make your life EASIER!!

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Overall, SignUpGenius has made my teacher life easier. I will continue to use it for classroom events and sign ups for years to come. Our parents in our school have come to expect the simplicity that it offers.

This software is user friendly and offers a wide variety of "formats." As a teacher, I use it regularly to create sign ups for classroom party supplies, scheduling of parent/teacher conferences, and as an overall method of communication with parents about upcoming events. This eliminates the need for a lot of "back and forth" emails, since they can just RSVP and sign up all in one spot.

Sometimes the "duplicate" feature doesn't work as smoothly as I'd like. We often use it as a team and want to copy the same signup for every teacher on our grade level team and this has not always been the easiest.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi, Amanda! I'm sorry you ran into issues duplicating a sign up. When you make a duplicate, be sure you have your created sign ups area set to show "unpublished sign ups." Sign up duplication happens within a few seconds and you will find your copies in this area. Learn more about making duplicates here: http://www.signupgenius.com/faq/duplicate-copy-sign-up.cfm

rachel
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Makes Getting Volunteers a Breeze!

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

While ads are annoying and the design is less than appealing, SignUpGenius is incredibly helpful for digitally organizing volunteer opportunities and sign-ups!

I was first introduced to SingUpGenius when I was working a full time job in marketing. We were required to find volunteers for events and SignUpGenius made that so easy. We used it in online marketing and were able to fill volunteer positions ever single time we used it! SUP makes it easy for both the company needing volunteers/sign-ups but also the people on the other end volunteering or offering their time! I've personally had good experiences on either end of the program.

The biggest "Con" I can think of is that sometimes the program, when you hook it up to your digital calendar (I use Google), will add the events multiple times when you are on the "user" end of the program. On the "owner" end of the program, I have not come across issues.

This is a silly "con" but the design is rather obnoxious and doesn't look very professional especially if you are trying to use it for business purposes.