Supportbench Bewertungen

Supportbench

All-in-one technical & customer support ticketing system

4.5/5 (13 Bewertungen)
Chris N.

Great Product with Endless Customization

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a Prime Support Contractor for US Army in Middle East. Working in a multicultural multilingual environment has significant customer service challenges. Specifically, we have over 150 rental vehicles out in one particular fleet with no centralized repository for service requests. Support requests (service issues for the vehicles) came as a whirlwind of phone calls , emails, sms's, chats, etc.. with no central repository for tracking.

Support Bench was able to get us up and running with a customized solution within 4 hours.

Pros:
1. Excellent pricing model, unlike most software which tease you with additional functionality with every increasing pricing plans, Support Bench gives full functionality based upon a declining price model for an increasing number of users. It is exceptionally price effective at small and large scale deployments.

2. Unlimited customization that curupasses the competitions simple interface that often is supported by underdeveloped code.

3. Support Bench supports their clientele consistently and with exceptional professionalism
You are NOT dealing with a cookie cutter software package that spends more money on marketing than development with an offshore customer support team.... when you need support, you are dealing with developers and people that can advise you on the "big picture" beyond what the average business owner would even imagine they would need in the future.

4. Real time software modification and implementation of global features; as some of the requirements we had were specific to a vehicle rental business, they added functionality that they saw would be beneficial for other clients with similar business models.

Cons:
1. As expected the large amount of customization makes it a little overwhelming at first, but the interface can be very easily limited to the exact functionality required. As we have seen in the past 6 months of use, that additional functionality is extremely beneficial down the road.
2. I am not computer savy so ideas like "sandbox" and other standard terminology was not immediately understood, but after a couple days I realize the benefit of the features.
3. When critiquing the service (as in this review) , Support Bench users will tend to write such complimentary reviews that they will appear to be shills.

Please refer to comments

Please refer to comments

Jatinder H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy setup and use. Can be as complex as you want or as simple as you want. Lots of options.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We just wanted something easy to throw up to help us stay on top of tickets and create easy reporting. I was up and running in about 1 hour. We have now deployed SB to the rest of our departments (Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, Sales) to allow them to keep track of things and use SB as a reporting tool.

The best thing about this software is the support . Countless times I have brought an issue or feature request and 99% of them are resolved or added within 1 day. Incredible support.

Learning how to use the ins and outs of the system takes a bit longer than most. I feel that documentation on how to do things could be a bit better. However support is very quick and easy to work with.

Antwort von Supportbench Services

Thank you Jatinder for the great feedback and with great customers like you, we will keep filling in the gaps (like documentation) and continue to bring you the most adaptable and well supported solution on the market.

Mit Google übersetzen

The end of a long and tiring search for the right helpdesk

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It took me several false starts and a lot of research before I found Support Bench. I wish I'd found them first, it would have saved me a chunk of time and money. It has addressed all our current help desk requirements and looks like it's capable of growing with us as we take on more staff and improve our process.

It's clear that they are constantly developing and refining the product.

I spent way longer than I wanted to, or expected to, trying to find a good system.

The team behind this software is extremely responsive. I had a few questions and a couple of issues when first getting started and they responded extremely quickly and helped me get back on track. They are also willing to consider suggestions and feature requests and have already actioned a couple of small requests I made.

The SLA warnings are very useful and it's easy to spot when items are starting to slip.

Setting up responses and templates is very straightforward.

Extremely competitive price means that any size company will be able to run this desk.

Super-friendly team. It's clear the guys get on great and are very enjoyable to work with.

I'd like to be able to customize the views a little more - for example I'd like to be able to resize the column widths which is not currently possible, but I have heard it's something they are working on.

Workflows work perfectly but are not as simple to set up as some systems I tried out.

Mit Google übersetzen

SUPPORTBENCH is hands-down the best Customer Service Tool out there!!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SupportBench has allowed us to increase our Customer Service experience by associating accountability to cases and at the same time give us tools to consistently monitor our priorities. Support Bench truly has been a great addition to our environment!

It is very easy to use, scalable, installation is seamless, has a great mobile app, able to integrate with other software, it is a very extensive software that helps grow your business, allows us to analyze trends in our ever-changing landscape effortlessly, also makes it easy to handle customer cases and resolve them with a minimum amount of configuration and the reporting and dashboards are great too!

SupportBench meets or exceeds all our needs. As of right now we have not found any issues or have been disappointed with SupportBench as of yet.

Kevin B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Transitioned from Salesforce Service Cloud, and are never looking back!

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better workflow in less time, with quicker results. Simply an amazing product, and am excited to see what features are coming down the pipeline.

Supportbench was made for and by someone who knows how to support customers, and isn't just a product bolted on top of a sales platform. The workflows presented for support agents is very intuitive, and the ability to log multiple touch points from different platforms is incredible.

It has an incredibly bright, visual interface which informs an agent's workflow, not just showing them a backlog of cases or tickets to work on.

Supportbench has an abundance of features, with more being added seemingly daily. While you can easily get setup quickly, it can take some time to activate some of the more powerful features, such as workflows/automation; however, with Supportbench's amazing support team, these cons are easily overcome.

Robert B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very helpful tool for my support role in our company.

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Supportbench for the last 4 months. I have been able to download an extensive amount of data into the data base to help me support our customers and employees. Cases are easy to build and follow throughout the entire process. The best part of Supportbench is the help I have received from representative at Supportbench. If I have an issue with the software or there is a feature that we could use to make my job easier, he has been extremely proactive to get it taken care of or give me the answers I need to move forward. I highly recommend Supportbench if you need to track any cases for support within your company.

Please see overall experience below for pros.

Please see overall experience below for cons.

Jason C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Case management system as it should be.

Bewertet am 14.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better case management and customer success and satisfaction.

No frills or thrills case management system. Not overwhelmed with full PSA features so makes it easier to implement and use. Can be easily integrated with other systems. Flexible. Excellent GUI. Available mobile app. Staff always ready to assist.

A billing system would improve the product and take it to a new level. The app needs some improvements.

Antwort von Supportbench Services

Thank you Jason for the valuable feedback. We are working hard on creating both a new mobile experience and billing functionality. Stay tuned :)

Terri B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for tracking current issues as well as research past ones!

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracking of issues, ability to pass on issue for escalation or follow up. In addition, the tool allows customers to see the organization and tracking of the issue and feel secure that all issues are being reviewed. Furthermore, the ability to track SLA information helps show end customers that support levels are being achieved.

Customer Service and Support are outstanding. The product is always evolving with new features and enhancements.

Any small issues that have been discovered have been addresses quickly by the support staff. In addition they have added functionality when needed.

Kim H.
Mit Google übersetzen

good software but needed some tweaking - Staff is very responsive and helpful with fixes.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use - once we understood how it worked, it was easy! The naming conventions used gave a little trouble to start with but once we got that worked out, it was better (internal notes vs phone calls for metrics)

Not as intuitive as out of the box as I would have liked, which is why it needed some tweaking. The staff has been helping us with the tweaks we needed to make it a better customer service tool for us. Search was an issue but is much better now.

Todd T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to create cases and assign tasks for completion.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a very capable and easy to use case management solution with great support, which helps with ease of customization and user adoption.

The application has a clean look, which makes it easy to navigate and use. User adoption is important and everyone using it seems to like it.

Antwort von Supportbench Services

Thank you Todd for the valuable feedback and we are incredibly happy to hear that we are able to help your team. If we can help or improve your experience even more, please reach out anytime.

Ryan H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software and team at SupportBench.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customization and ability to have updates made when requested. It is simple and not overwhelming for our team.

Haven't run into much that we do not like. I guess the least favorite thing is the technical coding in the background but their team does help with that!

Antwort von Supportbench Services

Thank you Ryan for the great feedback. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and it's amazing to hear that we are doing our job :)

Maximiliano O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good for sharing data sent to a distribution list

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not much, just having all support requests stored in the same place and shared between all team memebers

It allows us to see what is going on with all requests sent to our support DL. We stopped relying on emails

You can miss replies to already existing cases. Notifications are not good enough. Cases get insanely duplicated

Antwort von Supportbench Services

Thank you Maximiliano for the valuable feedback as your happiness is our top priority.

There are different ways to receive and deal with notifications and we will be reaching out to ensure that your system is optimized and your experiences are resolved.

4.0/10
Steven F.
Mit Google übersetzen

It never leaves your customers hanging

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that it helped our agents assist and review customer issues quickly and also personnalize responses.

Nothing to say, price is good and love the user friendliness. Our agents didn't need extensive training