FieldPulse

Sortieren nach

Joe

FieldPluse Review

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

FieldPulse overall is a great management program for my business which has been the reason for the successfully growth of my small business in the past few months.

The FieldPulse program is great very easy to use with great support from all team personnel from FieldPluse

Currently i can't say i least like anything about the FieldPulse program

Tradify und ServiceM8

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldPulse

The great support from your team through out all the setting up and discussions to when deciding which program to purchase.
Don
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for service call management

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

ReachOut Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldPulse

FieldPulse has more features for a low monthly fee.
Erin

My Perspective on FieldPulse

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

Building this system out for my business has been frustrating at times, but the FieldPulse team has been extremely cooperative and helpful throughout the process. Overall, the product has been an asset to my business, but I would like to see FieldPulse work more heavily with actual end users to work out the kinks and enhance some of the features.

The system is comprehensive, for the most part, in delivering field service functionality across the various processes of my business at a price point that a small company like mine can support. Customer service has been helpful and accommodating in finding work-arounds or making system updates to improve upon their product.

Some functions are not very intuitive and/or are extremely basic in their design. I would like to see some more functionality built in around effective scheduling, more complex form creation and Quickbooks timesheet integration.

Lloyd

Stoney Oaks Group Fieldpulse Review

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Fair - Most support personnel were knowledgeable and helpful.

Fair - Most support personnel were knowledgeable and helpful.

It had several features. Integrated billing, schedule, customer database, etc. All the basic core features one could expect from a SAS model service software.

All of the below are of my and my teams opinion. With over 30 years in construction and engineering we feel like some additional tweaking would make huge improvements in the usability of this product.

The human interface and workflow was lacking, tremendously. The needed features are available, but the workflow to use the features are not intuitive, therefore confusing.

The grouping of menu items are not logical and the use of projects and jobs are convoluted.
The use of jobs is more like task's, as you can have multiple task (jobs) on one project.

Currently the dashboard list on the left are:

Customers
Subtask
Sales
Management
Company Settings

Looking at this from managing sales and managing projects point of view, a more logical list is as follows:

Customers (should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)
Customer Details
(add Create Project button and remove the Create Job button)
(add Open Project button, with a list of projects for that customer. this takes you to the Project Management features below)

Sales (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)
Customers (goes to the customers page, filtered to only the current users customers)
Estimates (Estimates get converted to projects "not jobs")

Project Management (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)

Brittany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome app for a company!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

We went virtually paperless for our timesheets, and job sheets. This also helped us track our employees and their hours much easier, as well as account for their time on each job.

Ease of use is definitely a big one. It took no time to figure out what you were doing, and set up everything in there that you needed.
Features is pretty extensive. We have tried other apps (cheaper ones) and found that they didn't really work for our company. We didn't need the full construction app like BuilderTrend, and needed something a bit more than for service calls, and this was the perfect in the middle app!
Quality is pretty good! Has its own couple glitches, but customer service takes care of them right away!
Previously, we had a system of all paper and had a gap in our communication on the jobs and such. This app helped us go virtually paperless in our timesheets, and job sheets because now everything is accessible to our users on their phones. The amount of data that it takes is next to nothing, which was a concern of our employees.

It is a bit slow at times uploading and updating your lists, especially if you have a larger list.

Nicholas

FieldPulse is THE BEST!

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

Overall I have had a great experience with FieldPulse. It has made my life much easier in terms of scheduling, customer communication, invoicing and much more!

I love that FieldPulse is cloud based. I also love how easy they make it to keep in touch with customers via Engage!

There are small kinks like any program (glitches with invoices and whatnot) but the support team is quick, responsive and always ready to help.

Housecall Pro
LaDan
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at an affordable price

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

After switching software I didn't realize how much time it save and how much easier it made things for me and my customers

Love the online booking , customer portal! I love all the features and the fact that I can do every thing from payment and offer financing

I found everything pretty easy and simple to use

FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile und Service Fusion

Warum FieldPulse gewählt wurde

Price and what field pulse was offering to my prior csm system was higher in cost and offered less features
Dustin

Key to Organization!

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

FieldPulse has been a life saver for my company when it comes to orginazation. Instead of having job folders and a bunch of antiquated paperwork, it has allowed us to store all job info, pictures, customer contact info, scheduling, on the job hour tracking and a host of other things! Along with that, comes a very eager to help and knowledgeable support team to help with any issues with the app, big or small!

I am not using this app to its full potential just yet so i honestly havent ran into anything that i dont like. I feel like i've barely scratched the surface on the capabilities at my fingertips but can genuinely say that i have nothing negative to say!

Mike

Great Product

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Jon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extreme value for the price point.

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

From initial reach out to implementation our experience has been 5 star. Our account rep (shoutout Matt) was information and patient getting us signed up. We didn't feel pressured or pushed. We felt heard and helped.

Out of the box we felt like we had a tremendous value. Honestly, price compared to all features we received at base level feels like a steal. Client portal was huge for us as was the amount of detail we can track within a job: photos, attachments, job costing, who did what and when.

Some features like the booking portal requests we felt were hidden and should be brought to the dashboard. That may be an option thought and we just haven't figured it out yet.

Jobber

Price to features.
Evan

Money well spent!

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Easy to schedule and manage jobs, easy to collect payments, great database to store customer information, ability to create templates and much more!

Little tricky dialing in differences between invoicing vs estimates vs collecting payments. I’m sure the step by step tutorial would be beneficial but I haven’t scheduled that yet.

Housecall Pro, Jobber und Service Fusion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldPulse

Less money with just about the same options. Also their customer service is top notch!
Eric
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Field Pulse- A+

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

Antwort von FieldPulse

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service!

We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again!

Dennis Behrman
Head of Marketing

Melanie
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Quick Startup

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

Housecall Pro und ServiceTitan

Quickest startup
Toddy

Helped!

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

I save time and am more organized very professional

I save time and am more organized very professional

This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

Antwort von FieldPulse

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

Janet

Field Pulse Review

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

My overall experience is going pretty well.

My overall experience is going pretty well.

I like that everything you need is right there in one place.

So far, I haven't found anything I don't like.

david
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Home service software

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

amzing.

amzing.

csr's are very quick to help and reply back,always open to new ideas and innovative

sometime like all software it has bugs and glitches.

Mikey
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

FieldPulse

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Keith

Do I need Field Pulse

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

It's been a help with managing clients.

It's been a help with managing clients.

A need if you are a growing company that needs a system that can help you manage.

I would like to see more ways to track sales and losses.

Justin

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Cory

I have used it for a couples months for my HVAC company.

Bewertet am 16.6.2018

The responsiveness of the Fieldpulse support team is amazing. I usually have my questions answered and explained within minutes. The software is super easy to use and by FAR the easiest I have tried to integrate with Quickbooks online. It is also is very user friendly, If I was able to figure it out within a few hours of using it anyone can.

As of now I have no complaints. The app is very user friendly and even my service technicians who are not tech savvy have been able to easily learn the ins and outs of it.

Matthew
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Good overall software

Bewertet am 19.12.2020

We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

Karl
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Fieldpulse NZ

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Overall experience is that it is not quite there yet it has potential but has far too many issues

Fieldpulse has some great features and has potential to be better

It has so many issues/bugs and constantly freezes etc
It is good in theory but has been a bit of a let down and wasted a lot of time trying to get issues resolved

John

Highly recommended

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

Charles

Great product

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Ease of use, cost, & functionality were all very good

Would like to see a little bit more customization

Vanessa
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Efficient

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Overall, it has made our business work more efficiently.

Overall, it has made our business work more efficiently.

I like that everything revolving around a project/customer is under one program.

Nothing yet. So far so good. There have been no issues.