FieldPulse

Komplette Außendienstmanagementlösung.

Sortieren nach

Joanne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and incredible support team

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

I highly recommend this product to anyone in the field service business. I can't say enough good things about my experience. It grows along with me and my business. I anticipate using this product for many years to come.

It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable. I also have to mention customer service. They are available immediately, very friendly, and always find a solution to my concerns/issues.

NOTHING at all. Anything that I bring to customer service as a concern is quickly fixed and a solution is always available.

Joe

FieldPluse Review

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

FieldPulse overall is a great management program for my business which has been the reason for the successfully growth of my small business in the past few months.

The FieldPulse program is great very easy to use with great support from all team personnel from FieldPluse

Currently i can't say i least like anything about the FieldPulse program

Tradify und ServiceM8

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldPulse

The great support from your team through out all the setting up and discussions to when deciding which program to purchase.
Michael

Unethical Company

Bewertet am 1.5.2024

I would need app pages to describe the nightmare that this has been. There is a reason there is no feee trial and a reason it’s a year long commitment. Basically they promised me something 3 different times before I signed the contract that turned out not to be accurate. At first I asked for a solution only to be ignored. I would reach out for help. It would take days for anyone to respond and their response had no resolution. So I would reach out again and days or a week would go by without a response. Then I would get. Let me talk to my team. After a while of this I asked for a manager. Let’s just say 1 month later I have yet to speak to a Manager. They either ignore it or just lie. So now since they made assurances they did not keep I just want to be out of the contract because the software is useless to me. They said no. They want to hold me hostage and take my money for the next 11 months for a software I cannot use. Basically after you sign and get your onboarding you are on your own. I was supposed to get a customer success manager for help. Never did. Reached out multiple times asking why with no response. Any ethical company would just let me out of the contract so I can move on. They are not ethical. Do not sign this contract. You will be stuck. There are better options that are month to month

Honestly nothing. Other software does everything better. Without a year long contract

Customer service is non existent.
Misleading
Unethical
Software is not what they say it is
Integrations are terrible

Travis

All in one package

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

I am very pleased with my experiences so far.

I am very pleased with my experiences so far.

The options to choose from to help you make your business thrive. The customer service is very helpful and eager to help you understand how to do things correctly.

The charging of 3% for accepting credit cards from customers.

Don
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for service call management

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

ReachOut Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldPulse

FieldPulse has more features for a low monthly fee.
Jonathan
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

FieldPulse for Security Companies

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

There's a lack of innovative field management companies out there for security system installers, FieldPulse fit the bill perfectly. The website is straighforward, and app is easy and handy, and third party integrations are excellent.

They should continue to build out their third-party integrations.

Jobber und QuickBooks Online
LaDan
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at an affordable price

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

After switching software I didn't realize how much time it save and how much easier it made things for me and my customers

Love the online booking , customer portal! I love all the features and the fact that I can do every thing from payment and offer financing

I found everything pretty easy and simple to use

FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile und Service Fusion

Warum FieldPulse gewählt wurde

Price and what field pulse was offering to my prior csm system was higher in cost and offered less features
Dave
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great product once the customer service was fixed.

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

It started very rocky, but thanks to [sensitive content hidden] help, things have been looking up, and I understand the program so much better. And if I do have questions, she is there to answer them.

Well, it didn't start great. My customer service rep was less than helpful. It almost felt like I had no customer service. But then [sensitive content hidden] came to the rescue and showed how great customer service can be.

I wish they had customizable work order numbers. I have my own numbers and I can't use them.

Housecall Pro und FieldEdge

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldPulse

I like all they had to offer for the price.
Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FieldPulse is the CRM for you!

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

I highly recommend FieldPulse to any business owner looking to improve their organization and efficiency! Our [sensitive content hidden], has played an integral part in helping us take full advantage of all the services and functionality that Field Pulse has to offer. Her and her team's attentiveness has been unmatched! We look forward to another year of great service as we continue growing our business.

So far we have not run into any issues with the FieldPulse system nor with the customer service.

Sharon
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Managing FieldPulse

Bewertet am 19.12.2023

I have been pretty happy with FieldPulse and find that I can get help just a click of the question mark on the right of the screen.

I like that you can assign a technician to a job, then follow them throughout the day and see how they progress.

Just the learning curve, because FieldPulse is pretty user fieldly, I just need to know where and how to use. I've only been using a couple weeks.

Nicholas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FieldPulse is THE BEST!

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

Overall I have had a great experience with FieldPulse. It has made my life much easier in terms of scheduling, customer communication, invoicing and much more!

I love that FieldPulse is cloud based. I also love how easy they make it to keep in touch with customers via Engage!

There are small kinks like any program (glitches with invoices and whatnot) but the support team is quick, responsive and always ready to help.

Housecall Pro
Mike

Great Product

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Eric
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Field Pulse- A+

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

Antwort von FieldPulse

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service!

We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again!

Dennis Behrman
Head of Marketing

Brandon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Beware of this software and company

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

Was never able to use the software and took over 6 months for the data migration to be completed. Management is very dishonest. They are more concerned with locking you into contracts than having a good product.

Nice in the beginning stages until you need customer service.

Very hard to use software and terrible customer service. Company is very deceitful and dishonest.

Antwort von FieldPulse

Thank you for your feedback. We're disappointed to hear about your experience. We take all customer feedback seriously.

We understand change and moving to a new software can be difficult. However, we do our best to make this easy for every customer by taking on all heavy lifting.

Based on your feedback, we conducted a big audit and provided every interaction between our teams. We understand businesses sometimes get busy and things get in the way, but we are always focused on your success. With that, it looks like the gap was lack of communication on approving the data migration for months.

The complete communication log we provided showcased custom development we did, 50+ hours of supporting, and countless communication attempts to keep the ball rolling on this project without response from your team.

We wish you and your business nothing but success!

Jorge

FieldPulse Review

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

I have had Fieldpulse for some time now and have had features that were not working and I couldn’t get things resolved.

The guys at the Void Podcast got the ball rolling and [sensitive content hidden]
got in contact with me and she has been great.

[sensitive content hidden]
has been great help. She has been very accessible and willing to help me utilize what is needed to operate my business

Dislike that it has taken this long to have my problems resolved

Sheryl

ProMAsters Review

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

KEVIN

Honest Review

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

I'm getting what I'm paying for which is sufficient to me.

I'm getting what I'm paying for which is sufficient to me.

It does what I need it to do. Scheduling invoicing, basically organizing the jobs

My biggest pet peeve is the manually entered clock-ins and clock-outs not showing whole hours when I manually choose whole hours. The reason I've been given is basically a case of the developer over-programming plus its irrelevant, Its not fixed. I would also like to color code the jobs on the calendar So when making schedules I can visually distinguish between the teams. I'm currently using the Status indicators for this.

Leon
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

What I've been looking for

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !

Stacey
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FP Review from SSP

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

Autumn Flanders has been fantastic. So easy to work with and listens to our needs.

The software offers customer friendly features such as reminders about upcoming appointments.

It would be nice to have an actual reference manual vs. having to do a search.

Antwort von FieldPulse

Hi Stacey! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Our priority is customer service and I couldn't be happier knowing Autumn has hit the mark!

Eric

New to Field pulse

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Overall the experience has been great with the follow up from Holly, the system does needs some tweaks but we are getting it figured out.

ease of navigation, good communication with our account manager Holly.

the top columns need to stay as you scroll down in customer and in the invoice sections so you know what each column is. the down load for our customer file was an issue with how it intergrated. also the field payments messed up on the account set up which caused delays and issues. However a bright star with our account manager Holly Shelton really kept up on the issues and got them solved for me. thank you.

Edward
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small business must have software

Bewertet am 26.1.2020

We use this software every day and it's great addition

We use this software every day and it's great addition

Easy to use, cloud based crm
We can use it from any computer

Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

Antwort von FieldPulse

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use and affordable

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

It does what I need.

It does what I need.

I needed a system I could operate from the field on mobile devices just as if I was in the office. This solved the problem. Is it perfect, no, but for the price it is great.

It is not easy to add multiple properties under one main contact.

Crystal
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

So far so good

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

I liked the fact that [sensitive content hidden] my Customer Success Specialist, is so very kind and helpful. Whenever you need her she is right there to answer all of my question.

What I like the least is the fact that it's rather pricey for a small business just starting out. Plus they don't give you a trial to use first. We had to purchase it first and there was a 15-day refund policy in place. But I would have preferred a trial without committing first.

Justin

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Cory
Cory

Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great...

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)