Microsoft Bookings

Online-Terminplanungssoftware für kleine Unternehmen.

4,3 /5 (53 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,2
3,9
83% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Mark D.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Vital for distributed teams with multiple systems

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have people all over the country using many different systems to book time with our staff. Bookings takes the guess work out and allows users to control their calendars more effectively. If someone is attempting to schedule a meeting and isn't on the network, we immediately provide the link to our Bookings page and make it easier on everyone.

There are many tools that provide the same type of service as Bookings but the security of the Microsoft suite was important to us. We've previously used other tools but we were able to get everyone into Bookings which made training and troubleshooting easier for the entire staff. Our recruiters are asked to meet with students daily and rather than emailing the student their available times, recruiters can simply provide a link to the calendar which allows students to pick an available time simply. We work with several partners who don't have visibility to calendars when scheduling meeting. Access to the individuals' bookings page makes scheduling easier and reduces the chances of people getting double booked. Meetings booked through a Bookings page is moved over to the Outlook calendar with a notification. Cancellations are also updated in Outlook and the attendees are notified.

The customization opportunities are limited. Users can set things like email reminders and calendar invites, and modify color schemes and logos. Would like to see more integrations with other MS products. For example, if a meeting is booked that is going to require a conference call or an online software. It would be nice to automatically have a Microsoft Teams meeting and invite created and emailed to the participants. Ability to create a one-time bookings page that incorporates the calendars of several people would be a nice addition to the product.

Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Share your calendar with Bookings by Microsoft

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Bookings for client consultations. I is some much easier to allow client to choose an available time book themselves instead of the back and forth trying to figure out a suitable time via email.

Bookings by Microsoft is one of those apps included with Microsoft Office 365 and it allows you to take online client bookings. It is easy to setup and use.

I would like more flexibility in creating the booking calendar and clearer notification email when a client books an appointment.

Brian J.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Not quite ready, but close

Bewertet am 9.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Very easy to implement. Easy to create appointment types and place on our main website. Great flexibility in customer email communications, with reminders of appointments and such.

While it's functional on a basic level, there are many many annoyances that just are unexplainable. First, you can access bookings via the web app, or you can access bookings via a Teams plugin, or use an iOS app The problem is, each method provides you a different set of options when creating the booking. Zero consistency.

In order to use bookings, you need to add everyone that uses it to the staff, AND, you have to give them full admin control. If someone gets to create bookings, they can also go in and muck with all of the settings. Horrible! The next access tier down is that they can view bookings, but not create or modify them. That's next to useless, if you ask me.

Also, every staff member's calendar now shows up in bookings. If you have a receptionist making bookings, there would be no need for their calendar to show up. In the Teams version of the app, you can remove the useless calendars. On the web version you cannot. But on the Teams version, you only have very rudimentary options for creating a booking, so you need to use the Web app to access it.

The home page in the web app is useless. It's got buttons for setting up the first time, but not what you need for day to day stuff isn't there, and there's no apparent way to change it.

In the calendar page, you can create bookings. There are boxes for customer notes and internal notes. However, once you put anything in there, the boxes are no longer labeled as to what they are. Horrible design.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Still learning how to use this - seems ok but not in love with it yet

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Honestly, I think we just need to use it more but my initial impressions are that it is just ok. Hopefully with more time we will be able to take better advantage of it's features.

We just started using it and I like the idea of what it can do but getting it setup and the office to use it will take a bit of time. The parts I have played with seem good but again it is kind of tricky to setup and sync things.

We have office 365 but we have to upgrade licenses to use it and share calendars - now maybe there is a better way to use it but so far it does what we want but not the way we want it to work. It also took a bit to figure out how to get it to work/be visible for multiple users.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Natalie S.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

As long as you have purchased the whole o365, totaly worth it

Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was harder to set up than the competitor. But it has additional options so worth it if you could figure it out.

It has all of the same features of the previous system that we were using. It has some features that other systems dont. The clients have been able to use it with no challenges. The reminders are worth it that it sends to people.

We were required to change to Bookings and it doesn't allow us to use Zoom easily with our students. However being forced to change to Teams did not matter since we have the full o365. Wish you could remove the price from the service.

Rotich R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It helps in organizing meetings

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is always available helping you to make bookings with different people.

It is very easy to set up and to use. It assists our clients to make a booking with any of our representative without issues. It is a great schedule tool allowing you to perform your duties at the right time.

No negative comment. Am okey with the product.

Lilians C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very efficient to manage work appointments, fast and novel.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has allowed me to organize, plan and manage appointments in a completely different way, since it is very practical and speeds up work noticeably.

Program appointments in a different way, allows you to customize and perform them from anywhere online with efficient management tools available hours and automatic confirmations, also allows you to incorporate ads that are considered of interest and reprogramming is another fundamental function, also offers alternatives to enter appointments manuals of the people who booked by phone, so I think it is a tool worth using. What I like most about this tool is that it has an application for the cell phone that allows real-time communication with the aforementioned person to maintain contact and exchange any information that is necessary before or after the appointment.

This is limited for users who have Office 365, which is a bit expensive package, but I think it's worth paying.

Yamini S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great booking app

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Microsoft Outlook and this software goes great with it. I can easily schedule my meetings on Outlook. Streamlining the booking process is very easy.

Not every one is familiar with this software so you need to guide and train others for using this software.

Anil S.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way to book appointments

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In our office, we have to work with the other remote offices of ours so booking appointments is very important and having work on ms technologies if you have an application from Microsoft which is such a nice ,is great.

It keeps all your meetings organized and allow booking appointments.
Great comparability with the other applications.
Easy and clean GUI

Great application. Does its job. I don't have any issue with this.
It really saves a lot of time.
Go for it.

Brenda Z.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bookings facilitated my life

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like the friendly interface, the design, the collects for differences one appointment of another, I love that it sends reminders, and confirmation emails. My clients tell me that they like to book with Bookings since it is easy, and practical. Although I still receive appointments by phone.

I want to export appointments from Booking clients to Excel, but I could not

Valamere M.
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Booking

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Microsoft Bookings to schedule individual technical support sessions with new faculty members using a personalized scheduling webpage and link. Also, I appreciate the automatic reminders to help me stay organized.

I love the convenience of accessing Bookings directly through my Office 365 app! Also, this scheduling tools syncs with my Outlook calendar allowing others to book an appointment. Once the appointment is booked, an email notification is automatically sent to me and the requester. The great thing about this scheduling tool is that you can customize questions to ask the requester so that you can prepare for the upcoming appointment.

Microsoft Bookings does not sync with external calendars. For example, if you have a personal calendar on a different application, you would have to manually insert those appointments on your calendar so the requester does not book when you are unavailable.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Book It!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Bookings to schedule meetings with our valued agents. Overall ease of use, and integration into my other software makes this software a no-brainer

Nothing. Fully integrated into my work life.

Samantha R.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Excellent Addition to our office

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the experience has been great. Both staff and clients love it.

I like that the software integrates with our Outlook Calendar. I can easily change users availability and it makes it easy for clients and our staff to schedule appointments. Clients like that they receive an email confirmation and reminders of their upcoming appointment.

I wish that their was the option to have the clients name listed as the main heading on the outlook calendar. Currently staff need to open the calendar appointment in order to see who they are going to be meeting with.

Branche: Medienproduktion
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy planning, by your customers

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It really solves the booking problem. There is no middel person needed to take phonecalls and schedule customers in. All is done for you and scheduled for you.

When offering a service, where customers have to see and book available days this is the best office. Integrated in the office 365 package it has great compatibility with the other applications. Made bookings are placed directly in the agenda and new customers are placed in the contact list. The customers sees a clean and clear webpage provide by microsoft.

No cons, this really is a great application with no better.

Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bookings

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I thought this was great to integrate with my calendar and not have to go outside the Microsoft suite for a booking tool.

I felt it was not as easy to use as other booking software. The messaging was not as customize-able and it was hard for clients to reschedule.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Used Bookings to coordinate meetings for a finance company

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I enjoyed about this product was the ease of learning how to use it. I was covering a receptionist/admin role for an export finance company for a months time. I was given about 2 minute training on how to use bookings and having never used it before, it looked quite intimidating. However, once I had to start booking appointments, it all became straightforward and easy to use. Everything was quite manageable despite the amount of people I was coordinating appointments with.

Gives you option to send colleague(s) confirmation email instantaneously after booking.
Gives option to choose multiple layouts for how you want to view the calender.

Nothing. I really enjoyed the product. Easy to use for all users.

Thomas F.
Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Just Falls Short

Bewertet am 17.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As with so many things from Microsoft, this software just falls short of delivering what we need. I operate a consumer bankruptcy practice and I deal with consumers, so text message reminders are a must. The text message reminders in MS Bookings do not work. The texts often give a time 2 to 3 hours after the actual appointment. I have spent quite a bit of time reading about this and changing the time zone settings. I have contacted customer support. They want me to run several tests on how I do things and show them why I am not scheduling the appointments correctly.

Another drawback is that there are 0 integrations. MS Bookings does not even integrate with MS Outlook! If your client enters the contact info to book the appointment, wouldn't it be a no brainer that you could them move that over to Outlook? Sure. Can you do it? NO! I am moving to a service that will correctly text out the reminders and cut out entering the contact info multiple times.

Accurate Text message reminders and integrations at least with other MS products.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way to organize meetings

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent tool to allow clients to schedule themselves a meeting based on your set schedule.

Easy to set up office hours and modify based on the day. Syncs with calendar.

Better directions for setting it up for the first time.

Kanwal J.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Never worry about scheduling issues again!

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Microsoft Bookings is a very unique software that makes it very easy to book appointments, as the name suggests. It is a solution for people who need to incorporate sophisticated scheduling without much hassle at all.

The polished interface of Bookings provides a very professional look to the application. The ability to add an email reminder is extremely helpful for confirming services.

The interface for notifications is great because it is built off of Microsoft's platform; however, there isn't an easy way to notify someone who isn't apart of the team, such as a company group email.

Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Bookings had made work life so fast and efficient for me

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app had helped me and my team mates many times to plan our time, it goes beyond a schedule tool, it had made my life alot more easier and arranged. And I can go back any day to track my activities at work. Beautiful way to work and live!

At first I couldn't understand the user interface but with time I picked up

Patrick K.
Branche: Informationsdienst
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to setup, love the capabilities

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I just started to use this now that it is integrated to my Office 365 for business. I love the use of it and it will be used for a long time. It is fully integrated into all my users and the capability of it being able to grow with my company easily is why I chose it.

I wish I could modify more of the theme aspects. It would allow it to mimic my website more. I am locked with my website to not be able to embed it and if I did it would not blend well.

Zdenka C.
Branche: Musik
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Bookings

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A company through which you can find and book a place for various travels

I have nothing special to distinguish, a great organization in every respect

Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Online booking platform time saver

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accesable for clients 24/7 and time saver for us.

You have full controll over the entire planning.
Also for costumers it is all very clear and user friendly.
I'ts easy to use and at this point there are no functions that I miss in this application.
The support for this app is very helpfull and with fast response.

At the moment there are no downsides. It realy saves a lot of time.

Abdiel P.
Branche: Grafikdesign
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect for my clients' diary.

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

like to use this system because I can better organize my week, dedicate only 2 days a week to attend the visit of my clients through online dating, I love it.

I must be careful not to postpone an appointment for personal matters, it is common that being my own boss may feel the need to postpone an appointment for personal matters.

Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Booking and Appointments made easy

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For my small business clients can easily visit the booking page and make their appointments for when they need. The 24/7 Service allows me to focus on other tasks that are involved with the business. In a digital world this is more than necessary.

There is nothing bad I can say about this software