allcal Bewertungen

allcal

Shared calendar for business, events & personal scheduling

4.8/5 (13 Bewertungen)

It was an excellent app to help assist with our event!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 05.07.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to use the chat feature to have contests at our convention. We would pick a location in our venue, post on the group chat where to find us and the first few to make it to the spot would get a prize. Not only was it a great way for our customers to interact with each other and our convention staff it also was useful to get the customers to explore different parts of the convention that they might not have seen.

The app really connected our customers to the actual event and it was definitely easy to use and set up on your own. I like the customization aspect where I could assign pictures to each scheduled item along with a GPS location of where it was being held.

Since it is a great way to keep the customers connected during the events it would be nice to have some extra features catered to events that don't necessarily have a schedule.

Organizing the chaos

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 02.09.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent way of schedule a large amount of employees all over the DFW metroplex on one group-wide visual calendar. The rsvp makes it much easier than 100s of emails or email responses from Outlook calendars or similar products.

Excellent tech support!

Notifications are not always received without logging in to check even w popup notifications on. Has been working a bit better on the Android lately, but not 100% yet.

A Fresh new look on Event Programming Apps

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.03.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used a number of event scheduling apps over the last 10 years. None have been more user friendly (both front and back end), with more functionality allowing our ticket holders to network and connect on levels we have never encountered. We saw a dramatic increase in downloads, and it has provided us with some of the most valuable attendance records we have obtained. We are thrilled with the experience and support we got from AllCal, and look forward to using AllCal for all of our future events for Years to come.

Ease of use for both development team, and ticket holders

There was a slight issue with turning notifications off, however the AllCal Team (Willie in Particular) made himself available on the live in-app chat to help epople find the toggle to turn this off.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Tons of functionality, great customer support, but learning curve on the back end.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Connecting our attendees to each other and to speakers. Schedule was readily available and discussion during the event was made through the app. Integration with Tap to Speak meant attendees only had to use one app throughout the show. Ticketing feature allowed for prizing during panels and for extra lunch tickets to be purchased.

Wide variety of features, in-app ticketing and giveaway options, very helpful customer support team.

Uploading files and updating schedule not completely intuitive for those used to other products. There's a learning curve.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Great value-add for our show and great service!

Bewertet am 02.09.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Had a great time working with the AllCal team! They were accessible, friendly and delivered great results. From the on-boarding process to the post-event wrap-up they were with us every step of the way and worked with us to tailor the app for our show's needs and brand.

Flexible features and support. Message board for user engagement. Pleasant design. Also interesting ability to share schedules with others.

No ability to map location to showfloor map at this time, though it sounds like the team is already working on a solution. Would be great to also match the time zone based on user location.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Really Helpful for Our Panels and Special Events!

Bewertet am 05.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AllCal was an extremely helpful tool in communicating the information for all of our panels, signings, and special events to our attendees. Not only did my rep and her team solve the issues and hiccups that arose during the set-up process, but they were responsive and available during all hours of the day leading up to our event. They were also able to accommodate several needs we had -- Specifically building out a special iFrame for our website.

However, the best part was being able to update our schedule changes in live time. Previously I would have to update a graphic, create a PDF and then upload the link to the updated schedule to our website. With Allcal, all I had to do was log into my account on my phone and update it. Extremely convenient.

Excellent event scheduling app

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.03.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Really easy to use: Very intuitive
Easy to make updates and changes to an event. I could make my changes while on my mobile so very handy for last minute scheduling changes that occur while on location.
Good and helpful customer support.

I did have a minor issue with notifications not appearing, but this only occurred once. After that it has worked perfectly.

Great Team to Work With

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.08.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Responsive team with good communication. Software had a few bumps but they were great about quickly following up on the issue.

Wasn't the right fit for my company. But has been a great fit for other friends of mine who have needed a calendar for their events.

Verteilung der Bewertung

A comprehensive solution that is Very well priced - and the support is top shelf.

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better communication to our conference delegates.
Easier for delegates to provide feedback

We liked the depth of options and the completeness of the solution. Despite the fact that we are on the opposite side of the planet we found the support from allcal to be top notch.
The app is also easy to use for our customers as well.

Some terminology is different to ours but the app is highly configurable which reduced our exposure to this aspect.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Excellent Event App for International Truffle Expo!

Bewertet am 19.01.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The International Truffle Expo was impressed by the ease of set-up of the All Call mobile app and our attendees really loved the features! I only wish that we would have contracted with them sooner--wonderful company, great customer support and value!

Verteilung der Bewertung

I used the AllCal App for an event back in March. It was AWESOME. It's amazingly user friendly.

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 02.06.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More customers becoming aware of my organization.

It's user friendly throughout. It's easy to customize for whatever purposes that you need. If I had any questions customer service was right on target. I felt very supported and my event schedule went off without a hitch.

DCNT Scheduling

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 06.09.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am excited to learn more about the product and begin using on a regular basis. We are in the works of utilizing the software with our team of Teaching Artists that I think will find a great use out of the application.

7.0/10

DragCon 2016

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.08.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allcal worked perfectly for DragCon! We were able to update panels & signing times, notify people when the convention center ran out of parking, and answer attendees questions before, during, and after the event!

The software is easy to use, which is so valuable when you're working on a convention. Behind the scenes there is so much going on and Allcal was the easiest thing I used all weekend!