ClubWorx

Stephanie
Stephanie

Flexibility ideal for a Flexible Personal Training Studio

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

customer service are very receptive and patient, they don't hound you like other software companies but are there when you need them to be. The software is completely cloud-based which I love because I can look from my phone or home pc to make sure things are going well or respond to emails and phone calls. Their email system has cut a lot of my time in half and their texting system is very professional. Overall I am looking forward to keeping this software for a long time and am very glad to have found it, it is enough for my needs and simple enough for my employees to understand. Thank you Ian and the entire Clubworx team!

I have been searching YEARS for a software that would work with my studio, the main issue in the past I had was lack of flexibility, I don't require my clients to schedule but I do restrict the amount of times they can train within a month. Finding a software that my trainers could understand, had a kiosk mode and allowed for "drop ins" was near impossible until clubworx.

Clubworx is a newer software and there have been some workarounds regarding a few things, to me because we run such a unique system I understand that it is not tailor made for us. I think the biggest thing for me is how payments are run, instead of being run instantly they are batch run at the end of day so I do not know if a card is declined until the following morning. I wish there was an automatic transaction that could be done for their memberships and not just through the POS system. Aside from that most of the questions and edits I have had have been addressed or are being addressed and the amount of time it has saved me in regards to paperwork (I've gone almost completely to electronic waivers thanks to clubworx) and client retention with their check in system I am willing to overlook the payment style.

HI Stephanie,

Thanks for your feedback your experience with Clubworx. It's great to hear what is working for you and your business! We take your comments about payments. Excitingly, we do plan to offer instant payments in the future so we'll keep you posted :)

Be sure to keep sending through any feedback as this helps us understand exactly what you need in a system.

Kind regards,

The Clubworx Team.

Brenda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You can't go wrong with Clubworx

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

I have recommended Clubworx to many fencing clubs like ours all over the United States because of the program features and the customer service. They keep evolving to support the user. We increased our monthly income and decreased our office staff workload.

CUSTOMER SERVICE! There are many scheduling programs on the market; however, none as responsive to the customer's needs as Clubworx. The Clubworx staff even took our suggestions and made changes to the software to incorporate these. The staff is always willing to answer questions and provide support at no additional cost.

We really do not have any "cons" with Clubworx other than the time difference (Brisbane to Dallas), and even this is not a con when you consider how responsive the Clubworx staff is to our questions.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you Brenda!!! We love getting 10/10. We can't change our HQ in Australia - not yet anyway - but thank you. If you ever have ideas/feedback, please let us know.

And thank you thank you for being our customer for 2 years 🫶🫶🫶

Ann
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

What works with ClubWorx

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

positive, hopefully, we will learn more to effectively use all of the relevant ClubWorx features.

ClubWorx is a valuable CRM to manage daily touches as we grow our private club membership.

working in the reports, if you go into a profile, you have to go all the way back to resort and organize the data vs. going rt back to the report structure you were on. not most efficient

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you for your review and for choosing ClubWorx for your private club's needs! We're glad to hear Clubworx supporting your membership growth. We appreciate your feedback on the report navigation—it's vital for us as we strive to enhance user experience. We're actively working to improve reporting and your insights are really helpful. We're here to help you make the most of all ClubWorx features, so feel free to reach out for any assistance! And please come to our monthly Power User sessions. They're the best way to learn tips and ask questions.

Troy

Honest Clubworx review

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Clubworx gym management software totally changed the game for us. Seriously, it's made running our gym so much easier. From managing member profiles to scheduling classes, it's all a breeze with Clubworx.

The membership management tools are top-notch. With features like automated billing and attendance tracking, keeping tabs on our members is a piece of cake. And their scheduling tools, They've been a total lifesaver. We can create and manage classes in no time, keeping our members happy and coming back for more.

Plus, their reporting and analytics give us the lowdown on our business performance so we can make smart decisions to keep growing.

Long story short, Clubworx is the real deal. Whether you're running a small studio or a big gym, it's the secret sauce to keeping things running smoothly and giving your members the best experience possible. Trust me, you won't regret giving it a try!

While Clubworx is a powerful tool for gym management, users should be prepared to invest time in learning the system and carefully consider their specific needs before committing.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're happy to hear how Clubworx has streamlined your gym management. We appreciate your insights on the learning curve and are here to support you every step of the way. Thanks for choosing Clubworx and sharing your journey with us!

Shea-Lee
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

7 years with Clubworx

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

10/10. I would recommend with software with ease. The development over the past 7 years has been great & I can't wait to see what's next.

I've been with Clubworx for 7 years, and do not look at leaving anytime soon. They have always been the most competitively priced, easy to use and cover most of the services I need.

I'd like to see more personalisation with individual user faces. There's lots of automation options, but they are all set to a pre designated setting where the user cannot edit to change to suit different business models/ communication tools.

Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClubWorx

Price point initially. Clubworx was significantly cheaper and as someone who didn't know what they were doing this was an important factor for me. This continues to be one of reasons I remain with them .

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thanks Shea-Lee for your fabulous 5 star review. Whilte I am not sure exactly what "personalisation," you need, Clubworx can do a huge amount of personalisation. Please contact me and I'll arrange a training session for you.

Arnout
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for setting up your Dojo!

Bewertet am 11.5.2024

Overal very possitive, 20 members for the free subscription is a bit early for us. Our rates are very low in Italy....so it is a costly program when hitting 21 members.

Ones set up, it is a very very very helpful program! You can set up grading, register attendance and it helps you not forget important details of your members.

Setting up is a long progress, so many option and not.much you can copy and paste, so you need to re-type a lot. Also in the calendar no duplication feature.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you for choosing Clubworx and sharing your feedback! We're glad our platform enhances your dojo management. We appreciate your input on the setup process and calendar features—we're continuously working to improve these areas.

Jackson

An all inclusive Martial Arts management system

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Fantastic communication and easy usability. I look forward to watching how clubworx will continue to develop their systems and improve the experience for staff, business owners and members.

I love the integration with payment providers and member management. Clubworx was made for martial arts studios to succeed and to simplify their everyday processes.

More feedback on requests so we can know if a feature will be added or if a work around must be used instead. Would also love the ability to upload different file formats other than imbedded youtube videos such as jpegs for members to view.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Jackson - thanks for your review. Please let me know what requests you are waiting on and I'll let you know progress. Right now in addition to YouTube we support Vimeo AND.... coming up in the very near future you'll be able to add picture files. We update everyone when this is live shortly.

JOHN

Clubworx is a awesome!

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Actually great. Its simple, and fairly priced and all of my employees can use it without worries too. Highly recommend.

Makes running a school easier. Lets me optimise for best results.

Using Ezidebit, but then again theyre ok too.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thanks John. We are always trying to improve so your words are appreciated by the whole team. We're really glad we're making running your school that much easier. If you have any ideas for improvements please reach out.

CASSIO
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Working Daily with Clubworx

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

It makes my life easier and so far I wouldn't change the system as I am happy working with it.

I enjoy that they are constantly improving their system and also that I can manage all my Martial Art School needs in one system. The support is fast and helpful.

I didn't like the application and also that they made it mandatory to use it as I started my subscription when they were not offering that service.

Kicksite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClubWorx

It was recommended by a friend who uses it for his Jiu-Jitsu School.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that Clubworx is making your martial arts school management smoother. We understand your concerns about transitioning everyone to the new App and are committed to enhancing its ease and functionality to better serve your needs. We appreciate your patience and are here to support you every step of the way!

Nabil

Streamlining Operations

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

As the owner of a martial arts academy, finding the right tools to manage day-to-day operations while ensuring a positive experience for both staff and students can be quite challenging. Clubworx software has proven to be a game-changer in how we run our academy, and I can't recommend it highly enough.

User-Friendly Interface: The software is easy to navigate, making it accessible to varying levels of tech-savviness.

Effective Communication: Built-in tools for email and SMS allow easy communication with members, keeping them informed and engaged.

Cost: Depending on the size of the academy and the specific needs, the subscription cost might be a consideration, especially for smaller or newly established academies.

One-size-fits-all Approach: Although customizable to an extent, some academies might find the features too generic if they have unique operational practices or specialized needs.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you Nabil, for your positive and considered review of Clubworx. Our team work really hard to constantly improve and they will really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using Clubworx.

Nicola
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always improving and listening to feedback

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Switching to ClubWorx remains as one of the best decisions we made. The software is constantly being updated and improved upon, with new features being added as well. They listen to, and, most importantly, act on feedback and feature requests from business that use the software. It may not happen instantly but it's great when you get an email about a new feature that's been something you've enquired about a few times. Gives you faith in the theory that if there's enough need for a feature and enough people speak up about the need, that there's a high chance that it'll happen one day.

Since switching to ClubWorx we have slowly been able to reduce the number of additional systems we use which is making life easier all the time for us and our staff. To be able to have most things "under one roof" is hugely beneficial to us. From a practical point of view and also from a financial one too.

Whenever I've put in a support request I've had a prompt, polite and helpful response. I don't feel that we've ever been fobbed off or lied to, and certainly not made to feel like we've asked silly questions.

That since we started using it in early 2017 the features have only improved upon and new features added. We've also been able to set a lot of it up to suit our specific needs, rather than working with something and making do.

If I'm having to do some work on my mobile phone it's not the most user friendly experience!

Hi Nicola,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Clubworx. We really appreciate your ongoing support and are glad that we have been able to assist your business. As always, we look forward to hearing your ongoing feedback for years to come!

Have a fantastic day,
Team Clubworx

ZiChuan

Very good!

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Clubworx has really helped to keep track of my members (who's attending, who's not, who's ready for grading etc) and organise and collect payments. Most importantly the team have been great to work with and they are constantly improving the product

Member/prospect management
Grading management
Automations - emails, processes
Finally has a member app! (has/had a mobile website which worked fine when I started out but as my club grew I found an app made more sense)
Australian based support who are generally very good
Responsive to product ideas/suggestions/feedback
CEO is very in touch with the product and customer feedback
Zapier integration

Reporting function is good but higher level analytics/insights is still a work in progress

Zen Planner und Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClubWorx

had the right combination of features, scalability and price point (this was 5 years ago so features in clubworx and other platforms has changed since then, but I'm often scanning the market and Clubworx is still holding up well)
Jim

We are Happier with Clubworx than our previous software

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

We have been happy with the software and responsiveness of customer support. I can and would recommend this to other facilities and owners.

Client scheduling thru the member portal has been seamless.

ClubWorx have been very responsive to our requests and issues. It has given us more flexibility with scheduling, variability on individual days of the week, scaling our small and large group sessions. Keeping our members accountable has been improved with attendance reports and session tracking.
The 4 week billing cycle has helped increase our annual income verses monthly billing
One of the biggest improvements has been the number of touch points we can create with our clients thru the built in texting and email capabilities as well as the automation of those features.

It was a little clunky setting up the schedule blocks for our Small Group Personal Training sessions, but it was a small price to pay for all the other options we picked up from the software

Mindbody

Price. Customer Service. Options available with the software

Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're really happy to hear that Clubworx has had such a positive impact on your business.

We are constantly working to improve everything we do and we appreciate your honest feedback.

We're looking forward to supporting you!

Ian.

Rhoda

ClubWorx rocks!

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

I like that we can integrate it with other apps and softwares. Very user friendly and the feature I like the most is keeping notes and tasks up to date.

While ClubWorx has many strengths, one aspect that some users might find less appealing is its user interface design. The platform's interface can be somewhat complex, with a layout that may feel cluttered or unintuitive, especially for new users. Navigating through different features or finding specific tools might require more effort than expected. This can lead to a steeper learning curve and potentially reduce overall efficiency for gym owners and staff members who need to quickly manage their operations.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you so much for your fantastic review and for taking the time to share your experience with ClubWorx! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software user-friendly and that our integrations and note-taking features are meeting your needs effectively.

We appreciate your honest feedback about our user interface. We understand that ease of use is crucial for our users, and we're continually working to improve the intuitiveness and overall user experience of our platform. Your feedback helps us make Clubworx even better.

We are currently in the process of updating our interface to make it more streamlined and less cluttered. We’d love to keep you updated on these changes and maybe even get some more of your insights as we roll them out.

Martin

Clubworx works for us!

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

The people at Clubworx are working to make the product better all the time. They listen to feedback and are always looking for ways to make their product appeal to more people

As a martial arts school, Clubworx provides everything we need to manage our client database. It's not just CRM software, it includes billing, invoicing, managing gradings, schedule, events, and even email and SMS systems. It's all that we need and more.

There is not much that I can say I don't like about Clubworx.

Antwort von ClubWorx

What a great review. Thank you!! It's great to hear that Clubworx is meeting all your needs at your martial arts school. It’s our goal to continuously improve and provide the best service possible. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we’re excited to keep evolving with you. I'll pass your comments onto the team.

Barry

Barry from SSMT

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

We have been using CWX for 5+ years. Customer service, improvements and feature releases are spot on.

Simple to use - allows easy roll out to new users

Lack of financial reports, used eg for forecasting

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Barry, thank you for your 5 star reviews. I'm glad you find it easy to use. Clubworx also has some really powerful reporting tools. Please contact me if needed but I'll ask our awesome support team to reach out to you and give you some training on the reports function. Thank you for being with us for 2 years.

Amber

Daily user for Martial Arts School

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Pretty good, Ive been using it for over 7 years with 3 different member data bases. Its great to use, easy, easy to fix any mistakes, great customer service, a little expensive for growing business but worth it.

Ease of use, all student information in one place, payments handled and tracked each week, ease of communication with all students at once. Good customer service

Limit on text messages, a little expensive.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Amber - Thank you for your review! It's great to hear how Clubworx has streamlined managing your martial arts school over the years. We appreciate your feedback on the text message limits and pricing. I'll have someone reach out to you as there should not be any limits on SMS. However we're always exploring ways to provide even more value. I'll pass your comments onto our team, and we’re thrilled to continue evolving with you!

Lynell
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been searching for years...ClubWorx is "The One"

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Fantastic customer service. Our ClubWorx representative has gone above-and-beyond to help us to be able to discover and use many of the amazing features that the ClubWorx program offers. He has even gone so far as to communicate with our I.T. professional so that they have worked together to make things more streamlined for us! We feel very honored and blessed to have found such a great organization and individual reps.

We have owned several martial arts schools over the last 15 years. We have been researching gym management systems for the past 8 years or so. We even pulled the trigger and tried one a few years ago and it was SO clunky and inefficient, that after just 1 month we were actually able to get ourselves out of a 12-month contract because they just weren't providing what they promised. ClubWorx offers EVERY feature we were looking for, and our ClubWorx representative has gone above and beyond helping us get everything programmed and set-up properly. The software is fantastic and the customer service is second-to-none. Everything is going as planned and promised and we couldn't be happier!

We use QuickBooks to keep track of our bookkeeping. Although there is a way to get ClubWorx to communicate with QuickBooks, it takes a bit of doing. Patience, Grasshopper....

Hi Lynell,

Thank you for the kinds words, it has been a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear that Clubworx is helping your business and that you are having a fantastic experience with our customer support team. We are looking forward to working with you into the future. To your success!

Clubworx Team

Philip

Great customer management system

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Excellent software that meets a majority of our requirement for a martial arts studio

E2E flow from prospect to member management
Automated payment processing via Ezidebit
Easy payment reconciliation (good if integrated to Xero)
Martial arts module works well

Subscription pricing
Additional cost for SMS sent
More support required during initial setup

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you for your positive review and valuable feedback! We like to think we have great setup support. I'm sorry if we didn't deliver. I'll have someone contact you and check in with anything we didn't cover.

We are constantly reviewing our pricing for transparency and value and try to be one of the most cost effective in the market. If you need more help please reach out to us directly!

Glen

6 Years of Growth, Supported By Clubworx

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Clubworx has been scalable as my business has quadrupled and they have been able to support our management of this through automation, client management, and payment integrations.

The functionality and formatting of the emailing side of things has been a bit of a challenge.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Glen thanks for your positive response and honest feedback about emailing. We do have improvements in that space in our roadmap so we hope you'll love us even more soon. Thanks for being with us for 6 years.

Nakia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended for gyms!

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

Great experience, I recommend the product frequently

Great experience, I recommend the product frequently

Covers all the needs and easy to use, always improving

Calendar functions could be better for multi view and functions and online bookings could be cleaned

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thanks for your positive review Nakia. its great you find CBW easy to use and we do try to always be improving. We have improvements with the calendar in the Development plan, so lets hope you like Clubworx even more soon.

Jodie
  • Branche: Großhandel

Terrible System

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

Terrible

Terrible

Nothing No Customer Service they are based out of the country

They are based out of Australia and have no customer service available

Kim

Clubworx is unbeatable!

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Clubworx helped this new business start l, get paid by members, and look professional. I could not have done it without their quick help!

Ease of use and customer support when needed.

The ability to email/text members is now unattainable for me. And members should be able to cancel their Unlimited Monthly Membership and update their credit cards on their own.

Marjie

Martial Arts School

Bewertet am 12.10.2016

I have been looking over several different options for the martial arts school and this one seems to do what I need it to do without lots of fancy stuff that I would probably never use. The set up process is easy to do and they will transfer the info if you have it on a spread sheet so that would save lots of time.
The Customer service is great. Emily is always there to answer questions during business hours and gets back to you quickly in the form on email, IM or even a phone call. I had read about the customer service and that is a big factor that made me choose ClubWorx.

Easy to use and can do the bar code check in once we get everything set up. This will allow us to follow up more quickly with those that miss a few classes before it becomes an issue.

It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo. more. We don't have so many students that I can't pull a report and send emails to those not coming every week so me sending 2-3 emails a week for a $100 savings works for me.

Hi Marjie,

Thank you! We are happy to have you onboard. Your feedback is so important as you use your new Clubworx account. We are always listening and feeding your requirements and suggestions back into our product improvements that you'll see over time.

Also, we have great news for you. We are just a few weeks away from releasing more automation around emails and SMS so watch this space!

Aidan
Aidan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service & Software!

Bewertet am 1.9.2018

Overall, I have had a great experience with ClubWorx, as they have supported our business from earlier days up until present, and we have grown together.

Whenever you have a problem, they are more than happy to help with 1-1 support and doing video calls to assist with any issues we've had, or help us use the software to its best potential.

I want to especially thank support team, who have been of great service to us since we started with ClubWorx, thank you!

- Easy to use interface
- Intuitive
- Great Customer Support - They really care about their customers, and take our feedback into consideration when implementing new features

- A few features which could be present such as integration with GoCardless, but they are working on this

Hi Aidan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are super happy to hear how you are enjoying using Clubworx and getting lots of value from the system. Your success and growth is so important to us.

Stay tuned for the Gocardless integration!

We look forward to continuing to support you into the future!

Emily.