SkyCiv Structural 3D Bewertungen

SkyCiv Structural 3D

3D-Strukturanalyse-Software für Ingenieure

4.6/5 (14 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for solving structural problems

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using the software to investigate the behavior of a construction given various elements to build it with. It is really easy to learn and you can use the built-in templates or make your own. It also allows the use of plates that can be meshed giving you a glimpse of FEA. The one thing that is outstanding is their service. Extremely helpful and going far beyond what you would expect in this day and age. I actually had one of the developers assist me, even making some drawings for me. I never had that happen with any software support and I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Easy to learn, very flexible, great customer service, ability to specify custom materials

While I have not explored it in detail it seems the DXF import feature needs some work

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Mit Google übersetzen

The program as well as the customer service is excellent !!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and excellent results

The ease of use and the presentation of the results are both awesome. I have had ongoing interaction with the support team and everyone is excellent !

As with any program of this type it takes some time to really learn the functionality and become aware of everything it does, but, once you get there it is awesome.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Awesome!

Bewertet am 18.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Had a really good experience with SkyCiv. I use the software for simple analysis and did not want to pay thousands of dollars. It helped me make simple checks (mainly deflections and bending stress) without having to hand calculate them. Highly recommend them, they were also very quick to reply to issues/questions as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

This review concerns only the BEAM module.

Bewertet am 15.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used the Beam Module on a special project and it served my needs quite well. I like the way beam and loading information are entered into the program. Solving is pretty quick and the results look quite good.

I will be using the software only occasionally because of the nature of my work.

Very Helpful and Useful Engineering Software

Bewertet am 18.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I found SkyCiv very useful for some of the work I have been undertaking over the last few months. Big advantage was that I didn't have to commit to an expensive licence. Very easy to use and thorough results. Would highly recommend and will continue to use the software in the future.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for analyzing forces in complex linkages

Bewertet am 18.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is really great. It has saved a lot of time that I might have otherwise spent doing hand calculations.
The GUI is very user friendly and computation is also pretty fast.
It's really a must have software if you are designing complex linkages.

User friendly and Accessible

Bewertet am 13.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We invested in this software because it looked like an easy way to generate beam calculations efficiently. We really like that the interface is user-friendly and intuitive. In addition, it's easily accessible due to it being web-based.

Marvelous!

Bewertet am 28.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is very useful and its very very very easy to use even if im not so good at the other software, but i think if this software is cheaper enough i would like to buy it.
thats all.

Just what you need

Bewertet am 9.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works wonders for civil and structural engineers who need someway to cross check their answers after finishing problems

Very useful.

Bewertet am 15.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have only used it a few times but I find it very satisfying. It does everything I need.

Very Good

Bewertet am 5.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm enjoying using the free version.
I will soon upgrade.

Thank you .

Mit Google übersetzen

This website really make me happy because my works became easier

Bewertet am 24.3.2016

i like this website.
my works became easier
my boss very happy

Perfect, and easy

Bewertet am 14.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Perfect and easy to deal with

full

Bewertet am 2.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The program is very good