Co:tunity Bewertungen

Co:tunity

Kollaborative Trendspotting- und Innovationsplattform

4.8/5 (12 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A very nice tool for collaboration

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Collaboration between people in several countries. Inspirational since you can add info continuously through many platforms.

We have used Cotunity for both Idea Jams and Trend inspired strategy work. I found please in using the special Video intro page to encourage my colleagues to share their ideas. I also made good use of the automatically triggered response notifications (e-mail and push), keeping the engagement on a high level throughout the whole process. The result was overwhelming, with our first challenge we got a log of ideas that we could cluster into prioritized concepts. In the second challenges, I used the special Inspiration View where presentations of Key Trends in Construction triggered idea generation on a wide level. Colleagues worked day and night in nice this nicely design cross-platform setup of the responsive website and mobile app. The app is actually the best!

Some more advanced features need more work to become more easy to use. As any other tool you need to explore the specialities of the functions before to launch it internally.

Mit Google übersetzen

Use of co:tunity to investigate environmental issues with Young adults across Europe

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used the co:tunity software to conduct some qualitative analysis of what environmental issues were important to young people across several different European countries. I set up a 3 week challenge where the 14 invited participants could post on the different issues, such as things they would like to improve in their area; things that inspired them; the best ways to motivate people to be more environmentally aware etc. The software was a powerful tool, I obtained rich data which could be analysed in situ. Participants were also able to contribute to analysis of the data in the final week of the challenge, helping to identify emerging trends and give their thoughts on future predictions of these trends.
Visually the platform is very aesthetically pleasing, this helps a lot - people will want to engage with it. Being able to like and comment on the other posts helped forge a sense of community within the group, even though they were in several different countries. I am hoping to make use of more of the co:tunity software functionality soon to carry out some 'Focus Group' work with these remote participants. I would definitely recommend the software, it's mostly very intuitive and for the small issues I had questions about then customer services were quick to provide answers and very helpful.

A platform to innovate

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are currently implementing the Cotunity solution. We would like to integrate our Worldwide organization in one platform: Think together, share, work quickly on new concept. .We found in Cotunity a very dynamic team willing to propose modern solution. I have appreciate working during 2 days with the team to define exactly our requirement, make the mock up of the solution we would like. Currently the solution is in the roll out phase. First feedback I received from my colleague is "Hey, it is very easy to use".

A dynamic team behind the software
A very modern looking
Lot of nice features
Affordable

Admin tools not so easy to master

Antwort von Kairos Future

Thank you Benjamin!

Mit Google übersetzen

I will highly recommend this app to all colleagues

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product is for those who search for the crowdsourcing app. You cannot find a better instrument to analyze trends, define, evaluate ideas and share them in social networks. You can drop your idea to the conversation and the crowd can answer them simultaneously. It is easy to share ideas or problems using the mobile app. With a full-screen mode feature, you can share the posts with colleagues, customers using balopticon. It is useful to create newsletters and reports via Co:tunity. I will highly recommend this app to all colleagues.

Mit Google übersetzen

Really easy to use and it is the perfect complement for e-participation in Public Administrations

Bewertet am 30.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software enables real participation processes easily. It brings the possibility to citizens to get involved in the decision making processes of thier city and it creates a wonderful sense of belonging with the decisions taken.
There is also a great interaction between citizens themselves, sharing knowledge and passion to make their cities a better place to live.
If you are a politican or an officer don't be afraid and try it. It is exactly what Spain needs currently!

Mit Google übersetzen

Really great product for collecting ideas and sharing ideas with your coworkers

Bewertet am 5.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use ! I am impressed. I have seen my project develop with my coworkers over time with this software. This is a serious creative tool .You get an much better focus and result than just a meeting or telephone call. It saves time ! Now I can develop the idea alongside with my stylist and art director with input of photos and videos .

Marten Levin Photographer

Combination of Trends analysis and Idea Development is really great

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With Co:tunity we could utilitize a Man + Machine crowdsourced intelligence approach on Chinese tech trends AND invite a committed crowd to share ideas. Combination of Trends analysis and Idea Development helped us future proof our innovation strategies. Really efficient and helpful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy to get started - detailed method guidance

Bewertet am 14.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I came across Co:unity when I wanted to gather some colleagues for a trend spotting activity. I was surprised about how easy it was to get started. I could use it for 14 days before I decided to buy, at a very reasonable price.

solid product

Bewertet am 19.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and intuitive application, has web and app version. Product is growing constantly, I see new useful features coming up each month. Support is great, very fast.

Mit Google übersetzen

A very good tool for collecting opinions from several people in a community

Bewertet am 23.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to understand and simple to use, good overview of different elements.

Mit Google übersetzen

Co:creation is now in my mobile!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have tried this software for a while and it really works!

Mit Google übersetzen

Source and collaborate on ideas to innovate!

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I like how easily it made the creative process for our team, allowing us to collaborate and innovate in an efficient way.

At times there were glitches that we could only fix by restarting the software, but that is to be expected with most new apps.