Reply Bewertungen

E-Mail-Such- und Verkaufsautomatisierung

4.7/5 (82 Bewertungen)
Ratko I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Made my outreach a walk in the park!

Bewertet am 15.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I came in contact with Reply as I was looking for a tool to streamline and optimise my sales outreach. We don't do mass cold mailing, rather research each lead and personalise the emails. And we personalise the follow-ups if they don't respond right away. We personalise them using a template, so we can do mail merge when we send emails (a bit more complex than usual, but it still works). The ideal tool would have the options of a simple CRM, with personalisation lines, a way to send emails and to automate follow-up emails. The reason we chose Reply, and why I'm quite happy with it, because it has all of the features I required + multi-variate testing and most importantly, a great way to do reporting (I love they have a way to qualify the leads as well based on their responses, quite good when you're analysing the results). Customer support is quite responsive and they were quite interested in discussing some probable new features, which I quite like. The pricing is a bit high for a low amount of emails, but as we focus more on qualifying the cold leads, it wasn't an issue on my end. For mass mailers on huge lists, it may be. But again, this isn't a tool for spammers, rather for those that want to do smart outreach. To put some proof in it, we had a 55% average open rate for our cold emails, and a 40% reply rate. Which is quite high for cold campaigns.

It's easy to setup, easy to use, easy to customise each email and you can get a small preview of how it looks. And the automation part is quite powerful with reporting as well as lead qualification. I liked those parts the most + you can test some variations for every email in the journey. I would say they encompassed all the features for a simple and a complicated users (the most essential, valuable ones, at least)

It's hard to organise lists, and list management is a bit strange. Pricing is high per number of contacts, although it didn't bother me as we sent it to smaller lists.

Mitchell P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Want to 10x your sales efforts? Use this app!

Bewertet am 6.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using Reply a few weeks ago and the ROI is obvious. $70 for 1000 contacts and we DOUBLED our monthly sales. The app is fairly intuitive and can be learned quickly. The support team is really responsive for any questions that do arise. It's been an awesome experience so far and we're looking forward to buying more contacts as our sales team scales. However, we haven't had the need to scale yet because Reply allows each member of the team to 10x their efforts!

Increase your productivity: set your campaign and forget it. Add bulk contacts or add contacts as you need. You can send 10 emails with the effort of sending 1. Does away with manual data entry tasks (a godsend for any sales rep using antiquated CRM software!)

Simple to use. Easy to build campaigns and add contacts to them. Very helpful for sending targeted messaging to prospects.

It just works. Emails look slick and they're completely personalized.

Zapier integrations work really well. For example, you can set a Zap to stop sending emails to a prospect when they 'close' in your CRM, ensuring there is no overlap in communication.

Just some design/aesthetic things that could use improvement. For example, the ability to archive campaigns or collapse folders. However, they are working on design improvements. The design improvements have no impact on app functionality, it works incredibly well.

Thank you!

Mit Google übersetzen

Reply is a great tool with a host of features

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best thing about Reply is how many features it has. From A/B testing emails to swapping between plain text or linked opt-outs, it has pretty much everything you could ask for. A few of the top features:

-Delivery based on prospect's time zone
-A/B testing
-Advanced statistics and reporting
-Email throttling limits (i.e., sending amounts and time between each email being sent)
-Super fast responses from the support team

Reply can be difficult to get started with. Especially when compared with other sending softwares, the number of features can be overwhelming. I would recommend Reply for anyone who really wants to dive into the world of email marketing, but for newcomers, I would suggest other options.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Game changer for outbound marketing

Bewertet am 27.10.2017

TL,DR = 10/10

Huge time saver

Good safeguards in place - the system does a good job at preventing you from having a contact be in multiple campaigns, excludes invalid emails (see below), etc

Awesome customer success team

Value added integrations - the built-in email validation add-on function has saved us a ton of time (note small extra cost at a competitive rate to other validation solutions). Reply integrates well with our CRM too

Flexible to add/delete different email addresses

Roadmap: Product has improved in year we've been using it (example: Outbox report on schedule/# of emails being sent in future)

Very little dislikes at all.

Maybe some small tweak to the UX or some reports I only look at infrequently....but definitely nothing material.

Zee G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Make your emails reach your customers

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Reply.io for following up our website leads. We have tried several instruments (SendGrid, MailChimp, HubSpot emails) before switching to Reply.io and so far it was the best instrument. Our response rate has increased by almost 10% due to Reply.io.

- because there is not a lot of HTML involved in the formatting of the email, the letters get directly into the inbox (unlike Promotions or Spam), which is the main benefit of this emailing instrument.
- it's convenient to create email chains and track notifications and responses.
- there are team plans for collaboration and you can see the activity of your colleagues, which helps a lot when you need to create statistics for the marketing department.

- the absence of the HTML formatting is both a blessing and a curse. It is hard to highlight things in the email sometimes, but it pays off well.

Taras T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Cool stuff for cold email outreach

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Easy and intuitive design;
No worries about getting to spam lists;
It's not ESP - it's just a tool that automates your sales process
Great support

For early stages price pretty high. But it`s shouldn't be Reply`s problem )
Sometimes there are prospects in my list with passing variables. Reply stops such campaigns. I wish it stops only those incomplete leads. Because it's not an issue to search them in the whole pack without any filter

Jay F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great email productivity tool for outbound sales

Bewertet am 7.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product fits all of my requirements. I've tried many of their competitors and have yet to find an app as well rounded and that has a good UI like Reply.

Intuitive and responsive UI. Great support. All the features you need for automated email campaigns. Integrations to major CRMs which allows further automation and seamless overview of stats and managing campaign subscriptions based on user input or marketing automation in CRM (ie, prospect downloads an ebook - sequence in Salesforce changes the lead scoring as a result, Reply app can automatically remove them from a sequence). Reply tracking on steroids; they not only remove someone from a drip when they reply but can detect whether the reply is an indication of interest, a request to follow up at a later time, and out of office, a forward to a colleague, etc. Good and easy reporting. A/B testing. Auto-detection of prospect's timezone based on State/Country

They don't support html for "format" intensive marketing email....pretty much the only thing I'd like to be able to do with Reply that I cannot at the moment.

Hi Jay,
Great review! Thanks!

Mit Google übersetzen

Reply has a huge functionality for its money but also number of bugs.

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

New clients!

Huge functionality is definitely a plus. You could configure emails at any stage and compare to any companies in a market they offer a lot more for the same value.
Also, they have the best support I have ever experienced in SaaS. I wrote to them at 8 am and 10 pm and always reply time was less than 3 minutes, and information that they provided was sufficient.

Bugs, server outages, website slowness.
Reply team add a huge amount of new functions to their app, but they don't test it properly sometimes that creates a number of bugs.
Also, their website is slowly sometimes and we faced some database issues when Reply faced a server migration. This is not something that is good on Prod server :(

Daniel P.

Great SDR Platform!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been looking for a way to improve our pipeline development and needed an automated email platform to help us develop our SDR (Sales Development Resource) strategy. We have a small team of sales representatives and they focus primarily on building and deepening existing relationships, as well as closing open deals. So new relationships are hard for them to create.

Reply has allowed us to keep our team the same size, and build an SDR role, that uses Reply to start new relationships for our sales representatives. Its been an improvement in pipeline without increasing overhead.

The ability to assume any team members' account to create drips, add people to current campaigns, and view statistics without the need for that member to log in. Second, the platform's ability to recognize when a person is already part of a drip and blocking duplicate sends is great! Third, the Zapier intergrations make using Reply automated and even more valuable.

Lack of full campaign sharing between team members. Right now we are able to share individual email templates into team/public shared categories. That then requires each team member to build a campaign from scratch, even if its the exact same as another team member.

The crm is a bit lacking in filtering capabilities and segmentation. The most visible filtering option is to filter by upload file name, which is cool, but being able to categorize and group people by custom fields that we create within the platform would be much more valuable and useful.

Antwort von Reply

Hi Daniel, thanks for the review!

João N.

Awesome service, awesome support

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using Reply around 4 months ago to manage cold sales emails. It is the main tool I use not only to monitor the whole activity but also to improve our process. The statistics interface is so simple yet so rich in information, that we can easily look at it and understand the bottlenecks of our process and what we need to improve. Moreover it is very easy to use, with a very intuitive interface and a very nice flow. In the rare occasions when I was in trouble using it, the people behind live chat support didn't take more than 10 minutes to answer my questions! Customer support and client success divisions are not worried if you renew your subscription or not, they just want you to succeed, and help you do that!

Everything is awesome. I especially love their customer support and client success divisions. Great people, always willing to help when we need. Learning curve is perfect!

Some minor features are still missing, but I'm a very demanding client. For example everytime you upload contacts and some of the contacts are skipped, the app should notify why.

Carl Z.
Mit Google übersetzen

Like breathing from a straw

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good for most of the campaigns, but where I drew the line was in managing mixture of data in the system with new leads I needed to import. They just couldn't support me after trying and just stopped responding to me on chat, with nowhere to go... so I canceled my subscription.

It's reliable when you can get it to do what you need.

Support is chat only and while they try their best, they just are overwhelmed, and don't offer a paid version of support where you can just call someone. So you might invest thousands in an email list but be stuck on this email software and can't send stuff out because support is so limited. Because you only have a small window each week to send out email, if you can't solve your problem, your kind of screwed. Also, the user interface design is maddening at times. It's improved over the past year, but still common sense stuff isn't there.

0.0/10

Painful and unusable

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Honestly, we are looking for a new vendor for this service, and would recommend anyone looking for this type of service to find another one. I never write reviews for anything, and my experience with Reply has finally pushed me to be angry enough to do so.

The price of the software is reasonable.

There are so many areas in this software where something that should be easy to do ends up taking five times longer than it should. Whether it's loading data, managing people and campaigns, or logging responses you can expect a lengthy, annoying and confusing process based on an architecture that must have been devised by Byzantine Kafka enthusiasts.

When you reach out to support they are prompt in responding, but totally unhelpful. They mainly just point out what you've usually already figured out by then - that the only way you are going to get the very reasonable thing you are trying to do done is going to be incredibly time consuming, and draining.

My favorite (said sarcastically) support guy there is one who, after telling you that you will spend the next three hours updating contacts one-by-one because the system is incompetently built, will then send you silly thumbs up gifs. Now, I enjoy a good gif as much as the next guy, but there is a time and place, and sending a funny gif to someone you've just doomed to several hours of inane data entry is next-level tone deaf.

0.0/10
Lawrence B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Reply is one the best tools for marketing I've ever used.

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software has all the functionality needed to run great outreach campaigns. New features are constantly being added to improve the campaigns and results. The support is absolutely amazing - my questions are answered within 2-3 minutes at most and the support team are extremely knowledgeable. I use the software daily and it really helps me get my job done quicker and easier. 10/10

Ryan P.

Great Email CRM and Automation Tool

Bewertet am 2.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This product has helped me 10x my outreach by automating and organizing my email campaigns to go out. Before this tool I was using a clunky excel doc and gmail plugin

It can be buggy at times but customer service to great to help with this. Don't really have any other cons as the customization is amazing and haven't found anything I need that it can't do.

Mit Google übersetzen

I've been loving this app

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Personal messages to leads.
- Open and click tracking
- A/B testing subject lines and email body content
- Staggered send times for testing and tracking
- Campaign reports
- Custom emails schedules
- Multiple campaigns can be live at once

I've generated a lot of business using this application. It's kind of my software MVP. I've also really enjoyed the customer service - the team here is responsive, kind/patient, and knowledgeable.

No cons at this time. I might like it if I did not have a limit on how many emails I can send, but that would cost a bit more, so that's more an issue with my own budget than the system - this thing has paid for itself multiple times over., so I really should just allocate more money towards it to increase my limit.

Ovanes O.

Excellent software, amazing support

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The service and the way it works is very good. Support is always lightning fast and very helpful. Maybe the best support I have ever experienced.

A slightly better user experience and tool tip will make the experience much better. Sometimes it is not very clear how exactly things work. But this has significantly improved recently.

Al C.

Top Notch Customer Service

Bewertet am 24.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since I just started replyapp.io just a few days ago, I cannot evaluate results from its automated marketing program, although my first test worked great. This review is about their top notch customer service, of which I was in need during my test set-up.

During the set-up of my first campaign, I was unable to open the log-in page after signing in. I was in desperate need for help, since I wanted to get my campaign started right away. After having most of a Friday with no accessibility to the website and no solution, I got in touch directly with the owner, Oleg, who responded immediately. After sending him the source code for the unresponsive web page, he replied with an answer and solution by very early Saturday morning. Although he stated that it would probably be Monday before he might have a solution due to the upcoming weekend, I woke up the next day with an email from Oleg stating that his developer found the error and source of my problem. I was able to access the website right away.

After being a brand new customer for just over a day into my free trial period, I felt like Oleg and his team made me feel like their most important customer. Not every company does this, and I commend replyapp.io for doing so. I will recommend replyapp.io to anyone and look forward to using their system in my recruiting efforts.

Gustavo M.
Mit Google übersetzen

I couldn't do my job without it!

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how easy it is to use for all my email campaigns. It works great for both cold-email prospecting campaigns and for post-call follow-up reminders. It provides me with a constant flow of leads and produces real results for our sales team. I use the metrics to focus on prospects who are engaging with my emails. I also use the tasks to convert more leads.

Better duplicate name recognition because I sometimes add prospects twice. Everything else is great!

1-1 Email Automation Tool

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, a great expericen with reply, a solid software to help you engage email at scale

very easy to use
competitive pricing
24/7 support that always answers questions
personable sales staff that helps secure the correct plan for you

The only thing this software was lacking is the ability to easily sort and classify contacts by email campaign.

Gan K.

Awesome email automation tool

Bewertet am 4.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Was easy to adopt this tool and the dashboard was powerful to track and monitor campaigns. With the correct template and steps both open rate and reply rate are high.

Easy to learn and use.
Very strong dashboard and friendly user interface.
Allows replying email over dashboard

Only import excel csv .
At times page takes a while to refresh I.e cant display all imported names at one go.

Anthony P.
Mit Google übersetzen

The Best Product and Service Provider I've worked with PERIOD!!!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exceptional. Their support is the best of any company I've worked with. They really are a partner for my small business.

It does exactly what I need. Help me get in front of people, consistently.

I don't have anything negative I could say about their product or service.

Shelby R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Efficient, email automation at it's best

Bewertet am 18.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The automated follow ups, ability to pause and alter things as needed. Ability to email thousands of emails without the heavy lifting required. Cuts down on prep work and follow ups

Communicating with support staff can be frustrating when you need additional instructions and they give you the canned email response instead of attempting to understand where you're stuck in a process of something

Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy to use and helpful!

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy set up. Drip. Analytics. Integrations through Zapier with Hubspot. Gmail integration is nice too. Simplicity makes it easy to set everything up quickly.

Sometimes a little buggy loading screens but overall hard to beat.

Zee G.

Perfect for Email Follow-ups

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps us (both Marketing and Sales departments) to reach our goals and communicate with hot leads who leave a message on our website that they'd like to be contacted by us. Since there are too many leads at times, we can't leave some behind, but personal emails to each one take too much time. Therefore, Reply saves us.

It's one of the best and easiest tools I've seen/used for follow-up emails that END UP IN THE INBOX (not in Spam, Promotions, or elsewhere) :) Besides the fact that it qualifies as actual email, the usability is on the highest level and therefore it's a very convenient product to use.

The emails don't allow many formatting options, but if that means that the email goes to my client's or lead's Inbox, I'm okay with plain text emails.

Anupam R.

The Better Email Analytics: The Better Engagement

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a wonderful experience with Reply. With this application, I'm able to put my outreach on autopilot. It is an easy-to- use application, and you don't have to be a tech geek to use it optimally.

The best thing about Reply is its detailed analytics that enables you to exactly know what happens to your emails. It can track delivery, open, click, and reply rates.

I haven't experienced any con so far.