Spinify

Lebendige Bestenlisten: Engagieren. Motivieren. Trainieren.

Sortieren nach

Beju
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great App, motivates the team

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

It keeps the team motivated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I'm really happy with it overall.

I like that we can customize the dashboards as we see fit and the team finds the boards very motivating and informative. The customer service is absolutely fantastic.

nothing, big fan overall. I would love to see more complexity on some of the dashboards but overall I think the app does a great job.

• Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Spinify is Great

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Experience has been great and they are very responsive, open to feedback, and continually making improvements. That's about all you can ask for.

It's simplistic to set up and use from an administrator standpoint but also adaptable to give you what you need from a leaderboard standpoint. It's got some great features that allow you flexibility in what you're displaying and how it is being displayed. Their Customer Support is awesome and they continue to roll out new features. While that app itself is already great, I'm very encouraged by the idea that they seem to continually be improving it. Some of the features they roll out are very useful but things I didn't even know I wanted.

I think anyone could find a few features that they would like to have but with the continual improvements, I'm sure they'll be coming. I'm not sure when they launched but it feels like the product is fairly new. However, they are very receptive to feedback so I have shared things with them on improvements I would want. The one minor issue I keep getting feedback on from my team is when viewing the Leaderboards directly from the tab in Salesforce, there is a date that indicates date of last update. It causes confusion because it's the date the criteria for the leaderboard was last updated, NOT the date that the leaderboard last updated with accurate data (it's real time). This can cause a bit of confusion when the users don't understand that.

Tabatha
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

We tried

Bewertet am 19.11.2018

I will say that we are not currently using Spinify in any fashion and have reverted to solely using our Salesforce Reports and tracking via Excel. Because of this, we have not kept up with whether or not Spinify is syncing correctly or not. I appreciate all of Spinify's effort to try to isolate the issue and understand that it could be any number of reasons, especially since our team is unique in our roles in utilizing Salesforce records as opposed to General Account Managers who are the Owners of their accounts overall, etc. But understand that this has been occurring since June and we are far past it by now.

Believe me, no one was more excited than I was to begin this journey with Spinify and you don't know how many times we worked with Spinify to isolate specific calls/emails/opps that were not captured correctly - but in the end, it just does not meet our needs on multiple levels, and took away from my time in being able to actually compete as a team member. Even if we could get the syncing to work, we still have no capability to display the Leaderboards in our area and would lose the entire motivation/inspiration piece that drew us to Spinifyin the first place. We loved the idea of multimedia ways to inspire productivity in our employees. We loved the customizability and the general idea of capturing activities. I appreciated being able to actually put the team member's picture as well as a custom sound file for their achievements.

This experience has been enlightening to me, as a representative who works with customers on digital product renewals, because I can now completely understand how technical issues can drive to lack of use of the product we provide. It is not from a lack of trying on either part, or misunderstanding how to use the product, but really - other factors, such as lack of equipment (we no longer has access to a TV in our sales area and moved to the second floor which is a very quiet environment with non-sales teams surrounding us so the basic functionality of Spinify as a means of tracking and motivating competitors is lost on us, and the sound/videos/other features we were excited about, we would be unable to use), integration/syncing issues that persist, and mostly a pressing timeline of an on-going competition where we have to be able to provide results to participants on a weekly basis. This forced us to create our roundabout way of managing the data in the midst of competing - just to end up double checking Spinify's results against the accurate ones in Salesforce. Therefore, in entering Q4 and still hosting a competition, we had no choice but to build a full-fledged tracking system ourselves - out of need for survival.

Bernardo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Great for a quick playlist

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

All types of music coming my way.

I like the functionality of the app. I like how you have the latino podcast which holds exclusive content with my fav artist.

I don't like the commericals or how it interrupts while im listening to music. I wish the new contact was easy to find.

• Branche: Computer-Hardware

Boost Company Acheivements

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

Fast and easy and simple to use.

Spinify boosts morale at the office and gets the sales and tech team excited about sales and closing tech tickets. Customizing the images and sounds adds an additional layer of fun. By visually seeing what the teams are doing this holds everyone accountable and challenges each team member to work smarter and harder.

Would be fun to get a Spinify weekly summary via email and access on a mobile application. By keeping the team up to date and having access remotely it may enhance the experience.

Dalton
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great software

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

Overall a pleasant experience. We have the dashboards going every day and it is nice to see the progress and alerts when someone succeeds in their role.

Is very nice for creating useful dashboards that keep our team motivated and aware of their progress.

Sometimes does not track exactly the way that Hubspot does, which can create confusion because of the disparity between numbers.

Greg
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Off to the races!

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

The support was incredible. When I had a question, it took (most times) just minutes to receive a response back.

I've used a lot of gamification software tools in my past lives, but rather than simply use what I've used before, I chose to review what was new or different since the last time I reviewed. Spinify quickly bubbled up to the surface as a tool that I could utilize without having to really involve anyone from IT etc...I could own and manage it.

I would love a library function where I could upload lots of quotes etc and use at some point in the future but keep them all organized in one place. I also wish this would connect to my sales enablement platform, not just my CRM platform as I'm driving activity through that.

Jade
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super fun and easy to use.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

It helps us organize leaderboards for our caregivers.

It is bright and colourful - adding a lot of excitement to our caregiver incentive program. It allows a lot of versatility and room for personalization so we can make it our own.

You have to sign up to view the leader boards, I'd like to be able to quickly access the information without making people sign up.

Luke
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This is the hottest way to display KPI's and drive engagement.

Massive staff engagement

Love the wallboards and the app. What a great way to engage employees! Spinify has gone viral in our organisation with heaps of departments wanting to get involved.

The gamification is good but could use a few tweaks to make it perfect. Fortnightly reporting and the ability to see what badges are still to be earned

Natalie

Very convenient, easy, and fun to use!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Being able to keep better track of my sales.

It makes our shift more enjoyable and lively. It's great being able to track it and compete with co-workers to see who can get the most commission.

It takes a while to update to reflect the newest commission additions. Other than that there is not really anything I would consider a con.

romina

it was introduced to our workplace by a new manager

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

it is colourful and lively i esp like the fact that it is constantly entertaining and every time you look at it , the screen changes and looks different, this makes the atmosphere electric and lively. It almost makes the team feel like they are playing a game while they are working and also the fact that teams can see each other's progress on the screen rather than conventional methods like sending out an email periodically to the teams and the floor.
the game like look and structure also helps to ease the pressure in the work place enviroment for example instead of the sobre emails and updates we are provided daily by the managers and the team leaders we can just look up at a screen that is there in front of us.
it adds a great element of entertainment and drama and action to the floor whilst we work constantly at our desks and recieve boring email updates and sometimes even have to hold meetings to provide updates about each others teams.

it is a little bit childish in terms of graphics and the effects, i feel that it can be a bit more mature in the way the graphics are designed so for example the cars can be more sleep or more adult like as opposed to the cartoonish look. the same goes for the colours there are sometimes so many colours on the screen at one point that the screen looks messy and too occupied as well. it will be nmore helpful if the screen is less busy and more focunsed on the data provided . the colours and graphics are an essential part of the screen display but sometines they get overwhelming.

Alfredo
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

AWESOME

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

A good Manager/Team lead of a software company will let you in to the world of possibilities, where your ideas and thoughts are appreciated and converted in to reality in the means of software programs and give's you chance to contribute to the whole society.

I really like the way this software give information about my team. I'd recommend. The Internet is the enabling technology that has transformed software into a delivered service. Indeed, the Internet makes it possible for enterprises to responsively access the latest version of software through a familiar browser interface on a transparently shared basis. Hosted services deliver the same level of software capability and performance as on-premise applications, but with centralized off-site management of application maintenance, upgrade management and infrastructure provisioning. Pricing is modeled as a subscription based on a metric reflecting usage. Relieved of the large upfront capital outlay and the ongoing drain of dedicating IT resources to software life-cycle management and customization, enterprises are gravitating toward this new view of software as a service.

i am looking forward for the updates. Few or most companies bound you to the limitations of their work environment. Exposure mainly depends on amount of time spent in a company rather than the quality of work delivered. No time and space for personal life at the initial stage of your career in most of the software companies. Few companies are worst for fresher's in case of management and behavior towards them.

Fun, motivational, easy-to-use

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

There was a definite uptick in productivity, and it keeps the agents engaged. The visual statistics are rapidly updated and easy to follow for a quick bird's eye view of everyone's progress. We know who is always on the leaderboard and those who rarely make an appearance (and so does everyone else). So, it provides a peer review feedback loop without any discomfort; the stats speak for themselves.

The interface is pretty easy to navigate, but the most value we found was the motivational factor it brought to the table. It was such a small addition to the work space, but it made a pretty big difference in productivity. The data is updated quickly and the visuals are appealing and eye-catching.

There wasn't as much customization as we would have liked; users can add an avatar, but they cannot choose their 'race car' color for instance. We also did not see as many of the stats available as we would have preferred, but we're working with our integration team on those.

Marten
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

My Spinify Experience

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

What I enjoy most about Spinify is the customizable visualization of leaderboards, contests, prizes, awards, etc. On a daily basis we'll run multiple competitions amongst teams within our call center and award points/prizes based on certain metrics. Without a doubt, this has proven to be a useful tool to improve agent productivity and overall morale since moving to a work from home environment last year.

Sometimes integration with our various software/CRM's have been tricky, but nothing that we couldn't work around and/or solve with Spinify's support.

Sean
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Spinify Review- Sean Mulvey

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

It has been a great experience and very useful in getting people motivated to hit their goals.

It makes it fun and competitive to track strategic goals such as phone dials and talk time among our organization. We have also been using the platform to track our biggest loser competition we are holding this year.

Sometimes there are boards that no longer show up on my feed that I would like to track.

Daniel
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Spin on Spinfiy

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Superb!

- New exciting backgrounds and templates on request from users
- Accurate reporting from Salesforce.
- Awards and Prizes for Goals Achieved.
- Support is very helpful providing solutions and resolutions.
- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really backs up his team.

- We want more templates examples: Scavenger Hunt, Buried Treasure Island Map, Climbing MT Everest with Camps for Goals being achieved along the way to Finish line.

Perry
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Spinify

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Great product we use it daily. Keeps everyone on the sales floor in the loop of where they stand.

Easy to use keeps our sales people on top of their daily goals

Would like to be able to build graphs with more information than just a few data points.

joe
  • Branche: Internet

Decent sales visualization app

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

I guess it gamifies sales metrics and makes it fun to come to work every day. That's the goal at least.

Spinify was easy to log into, it tracks different sales metrics from salesforce like personal and team quota attainment, calls in a day, demos scheduled etc. It gamifies day to day or week to week metrics and can be displayed on monitors for the whole team to see. It can also be configured to play a song of choice when something fun happens like closing a deal.

Don't really have any cons other than it's not an app I use often nor do I get much out of it.

Algie
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

By using spinify I easily track my resolved cases.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

Boost Company Acheivements

Ease of use, clear display of statistics. Additionally it facilitates friendly competition between staff.

Hmmm not much but mainly the limited features. t would be better if we can create graphs to show performance.

Felipe
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great motivator for your sales team

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Great experience, the support team is fast and on-point zeroing-in on a solution quickly. A pleasure to implement, and once deployed I don't have to think about it at all.

Visually appealing leaderboards really bring out the competitive drive in sales teams. Customizing profiles with staff photos, make team members really take notice. The integration with our CRM and Sales platforms via Zapier made the system run on its own.

The integration was a bit cumbersome and took a few tries, but worked like a champ once it was done.

Yolanda
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Such a great product and easy to set up.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

We use it for tracking and to see where we are for sales. This is a great benefit for us.

This is a very easy product to use. It helps our sales team very much! This is a great way for us to track our daily goals and the team can see where they are at.

Honestly I cant seem to find a con about this software. Being in the software industry, you expect glitches but with this, that is not the case.

Mycnel
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Happy User

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Overall I am proud of the investment.

The best part is the joy on the agents faces when they see their profile with the goals set.

Lack of ability to tailor the contests to the companies needs.

Daniel
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent leaderboards

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Competitive leaderboards help motivate the staff and reach goals.

Motivating and rewarding for the team to track how they are going. Friendly competitiveness gets us results each month. Also the mobile phone app is great for checking when I'm not in the office.

The points system doesn't seem to work very well for our role however seems to work great for the sales team.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Employees ----> Best Asset

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

Our company believes that employees are the major contributors to sales in a company, treating your employees right can help you increase your company’s numbers of sales. With Spinify, we have recorded the employees’ sales and giving them quarterly chances to gain a bonus for those with more sales, quarterly challenges for incentives and other goal setting and reward features. Feedback and goal management is also possible with Spinify, making things more organized all over.

Personalization is highly limited, such as colors for race cars and other matter. Also, it would be great if sales were reported through graphs instead, it seems that this feature is not yet found with Spinify.

David
  • Branche: Immobilien

Easy to Use and View

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Easy updates comparing team members on appraisals, commissions, etc.

Loud sounds which I’m not sure how to lower volume apart from the TV on which it’s displayed