AroFlo

Sortieren nach

Michael

Velocity Electrical

Bewertet am 29.3.2017

From day 1 Aroflo changed my life and the way I conducted business in amazing ways. Paper was thrown out and all procedures were systemised and streamlined. Costs were identified and cut and the staff loved it. I had thoroughly investigated the competitors and cannot speak more highly of Aroflo.
I now live overseas for 6-8 months per year with my core operation more profitable than ever and starting multiple businesses as a result of this product. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
LOVE IT !

Start-to-finish job management record hours, materials, expenses and notes against tasks
Centralised dashboard view all tasks in `real time
Complete field mobility run your business remotely
Power scheduling calendar manage and assign staff to jobs from any location
Powerful and easy-to-use job estimating software instantly and accurately quote on-site
Real time invoicing immediately turn jobs into invoices, even out on the job
Accounting integration combine AroFlo with Xero, MYOB, Reckon, QuickBooks and SAASU
Purchase orders and stock control place orders from the field or office
Order direct from suppliers with integrated online supplier catalogues
Electronically manage timesheets increase billable hours
Assign customised checklists to tasks for OH&S and compliance requirements
GPS tracking assign your closest field worker to urgent jobs
Attach documents and upload photos directly to tasks
Full contractor management and optional contractor access
Optional remote client access 24/7 interface for clients to register service calls
Dynamic report with up-to-date tracking of your business
User friendly interface designed for hand-held devices and big, grubby hands

The odd work around which usually get fixed in good time.

John

Not adjustable

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

We rate Aroflo around 70/100. Good but overcomplicated. We wish there was a way that the dashboard could be personalised to show the information we want to see.

Good for following through from quotes to tasks to invoices.

Difficult to learn and overcomplicated. There are too many fields we dont use and you cannot hide or turn them off. Each update increases how many actions are required to finish a task or invoice. Aroflo is becoming over engineered and we find it now takes longer to complete tasks than before.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Simpro

Warum AroFlo gewählt wurde

The old system was limited. Your system was too large but enabled us to have multiple clients with multiple locations.

Hi John,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear this is your experience with AroFlo.

If there is anything we can do to help improve your workflow please feel free to reach out to our Support Team.

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't even get started- Looks cheap, but its not.

Bewertet am 27.2.2017

Im highly computer literate, I looked at the blurb and had the phone conversation with Aroflo

Aft...

After I had signed up, I found Aroflo to be so difficult to start that I looked for a training company. Aroflo were anything but helpful in this arena.

I found the ONLY company that sets up and trains in Aroflo in Australia (I should have stopped then), I invested four thousand dollars on training, plus my own time stopping the business, only to be told that I have a complex business and need to spend many thousands over 20k more just to get started.
I saw the system fall over in training on many occasion, I felt sorry for the trainer having to try to make excuses for why the software was so flaky.

Unfortunately I think I will pull up stumps and pay for Orbis Pro or something that has their product together. Very disappointing outcome Aroflo.

Good luck attracting any small business with this type of support, they will go bankrupt before sending an invoice!

This "CHEAP" option comes with absolutely no support, and rather dubious system stability.

This software has all the hallmarks of a unique and forward looking product

No support. Flaky cloud server, dropped out many times in training

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Alex, thanks for sharing your experiences with AroFlo. I¿ve been in touch with your Account Manager who informed me that since writing your review you spoke with him and decided to stick with AroFlo which is great to hear. Just to clarify one point, we do have AroFlo implementation experts in every state but Kappa Business Solutions is definitely the most experienced which is why we directed Rebecca your way. Your set design business is incredibly unique and a far cry from our usual client business model which is why we recommended Rebecca. Her AroFlo knowledge is huge and she specialises in making the system work for unique businesses. Most clients can get our system up and running with our standard online training and support but sometimes clients need extra assistance. We apologise for the disruptions to the system during your training but we were making infrastructure improvements at the time. You can always refer to https://status.aroflo.com/ for our latest system updates.

Tate

Tates review

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Overall I am very happy with AroFlo, I am very picky about how everything is going to work which is this far working out well. However I do very much get the feeling that you only get out of AroFlo what you put in and in speaking to several people (non referral from you guys) I now know they are not seem aware they are not using the system optimally. Austlift for example we work with and spoke to, they have setup the system with only one business unit despite having outlets in most major Australian cities. The reason I know this is when we spoke to them, they complained that they couldn't tell which state the stock was in when looking in the system. Maybe calling clients once they are setup to ask them about issues would be advantageous to you guys so you can make sure there people are getting the most out of the system and therefore be happier with it.

The ability to customise the way most things operate, to adjust what AroFlo does around the business rather than the other way around. The layout is easy to understand and use. Customer support is great, being able to call and get an answer is the best feature, just getting an answer quick makes life so much easier. I also use the live chat quiet a bit for less complicated questions.

There is some areas of AroFlo that could be more automated or have the options to be. For example you already have an arrived on site checklist item most the time there should be an option for this to automatically change job status to 'in progress' as techs often seem to forget. Also the custom form being a bit smarter would be great, the ability to have the answer to questions alter the other questions asked later on or even change the default print layout.

Doing something about jobs with multiple order numbers would be great, we can be doing 7 services at the moment and each have a different order number, so we have to create 7 jobs. If there was a way AroFlo could manage this situation better it would save us a lot of time. Wether there was a easy way to clone task info or have multiple orders and invoices from one task.

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback on to development

Jack
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and easy to use

Aroflo helps us to minimize our downtime and run more efficiently

Aroflo helps us to minimize our downtime and run more efficiently

Easy to use and constantly being updated with new features

Reports are not as easy to use/develop as other products that I've used I seem to end up with a lot of windows all running Aroflo

Hi Jack,

Many thanks for your valuable feedback. We take great pride in keeping our system up-to-date and we're glad to hear you're enjoying our latest updates and enhancements.

All the best.

Ross

aroflo

Good we like it

Good we like it

Aroflo is a good all round package it can be simple or powerful dependoing on how much time you have to set it up and use it.We find it great and are only using aprox 50 % of it at a guess. It would be great to see regular quick 30 minute webinars on features even if it meant having multiple ones to show a task. Sitting down to watch a 1 hr webinar is to long as most dont have that time.but otherwise we love it.

Support on the phone is good but some times you get helpers that are either a bit busy or dont seem like they are interested in the problem.

Hi Ross,

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on AroFlo and offering your comments related to webinars. This will most definitely be taken into consideration.

Hazel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Transition to Aroflo

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Aroflo has enable us to efficiently run a job from start to finish.

Aroflo has enable us to efficiently run a job from start to finish.

Our company has previously implemented three different databases and why didn't we know about Aroflo sooner. The training videos were a great learning tool and the set up support was wonderful. Aroflo has certainly given us the scope and provided easy access to the data we require for the operation of our business. Aroflo also has enabled us to integrate the financial data into our MYOB accounting software which other data bases did not provide.

That emails are saved within the notes rather than a separate tab for emails relating to the tasks. For our bigger projects Aroflo doesn't provide cost reports.

Hi Hazel,

Thank you for your kind words.

A great deal of effort goes into our learning and development space to ensure we have the rights tools available to our customers to support their goals. We appreciate you for sharing your valuable feedback!

Georgios

Fantastic!

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

My Business woul not be as organised as it is today without Aroflo.

My Business woul not be as organised as it is today without Aroflo.

Functionality. Its ability to scale with the business

API's and links to website.Email import of work orders shoud be looked at more to be able to take more information from the PDF's sent.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Tradify und Simpro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AroFlo

Scalability.Support.
Amber
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AroFlo is one of the biggest reasons our company excels.

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Using AroFlo has tremendously helped our little company transform by being able to use all the features.

AroFlo was amazing from the get-go. The customer service team were very helpful with our every request and query. AroFlo helps us run our days smoothly and effortlessly along with the easiness of invoicing and management. Won't ever go anywhere else. Couldn't recommend this software enough.

There have been no cons using AroFlo. Anytime we have encountered a technical issue, AroFlo's technical team have gotten onto fixing it right away.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for your kind words and glowing review!

We are humbled by your feedback related to our Customer Service team and we look forward to continuing to offer this level of service and support to your business.

Peter
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Keep your work organized

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

Overall it has been positive. There is a lot of ability to customize things to suit processes and there is a growing community of users on forums which adds to the support and training offered. The online courses are good.

Provides a platform to manage every aspect of jobs from simple through to complex projects in a single system.

Does not handle foreign currency, No reporting engine with access to the full database - limited to the reporting options and customizing from there. Do not love labour in quoting - no ability to set labour up as a line item. No ability to make a multi-project gantt chart. Some inconsistencies exist in the Ux which are a trap for the uninitiated.

Allison

Allison Chadwick

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

As a business we were hoping to minimise our paper use, and Aroflo has helped us considerably with that, our end of year paperwork filing is down to one filing cabinet drawer, which is fantastic. We can see very easily where our technicians are up to in their jobs each day

The ease of use for all aspects of Aroflo, very user friendly

The biggest issue is the calculation of the tax in Aroflo, therefore causes issues with rounding and when integrating with MYOB who use a different calculation can cause issues.also inventory is an issue as it takes an inventory item when we create materials in a job, not when we are booking out the job, so hard to keep figures correct

Hi Allison,

Many thanks for your feedback and taking the time to leave your constructive comments.

We appreciate your time.

Linda
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Looking for something easy to navigate & use?

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

Scheduling of work has become less troublesome, easy to allocate and find all information in the one place, from compliances, inductions, scheduling and so much more

AroFlo has helped our business 10 fold, it has brought all our various systems into one place so simple from initial training to using day to day

Whats to dislike- support staff are awesome, when and if we are struggling with an issue!

Hi Linda,

How amazing! We are overjoyed to read your 5-star review.

Thank you from the team at AroFlo.

Alexandra

Aroflo Review

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

I've had a great experience so far and if there is anything I struggle with the support team are awesome to work with.

I find the whole system easy to use and the reports a vital part of the system. Everyday I am improving our system as I find new ways to do it on here.

Process of credit notes, plus some of the boys would like the app on their phone and not going through the web.

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're thrilled that you are having a positive experience with our software, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.

Simone

A League of its own in Job Management

Bewertet am 10.4.2017

Our business has been using AroFlo for 14 months and we are continually impressed with the enhancements that are being implemented or planned.
The ease of use and functionalities for both our office staff and field technicians enables our mobile business to capitalise on turning jobs around in shorter time periods from the initial log of jobs to invoicing.
The support of AroFlo staff was instrumental in the setup and training of the system and support has continued throughout our use of the system, including an informative monthly newsletter to update on installed and planned enhancements and useful tips.
After using a number of other job management systems, AroFlo stands out to be in a league of it's own and we are continually recommending the system to other trades and businesses.
We thank AroFlo for aiding our business in its success, as without the system, it would not be as well-oiled as it is today.

The whole package

You can't forward an email from the system showing it's original sent date. Currently having to take a screen shot and send from external email system

Nathan

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

We've been able to achieve a few key things in the short time we've been using AroFlo:
- Better...

- Better communication. The Sales Team no longer have to wait on the phone to check job progresses, and our Service team no longer have to chase Sales for paperwork or plans!
- Easier access to previous jobs/attendances for our technicians. In the past we'd have techs at a job with no clear notes relating to the site. AroFlo has 100% fixed this! It is also easy to add new notes or photos
- We've come a handful of steps closer to paperless
- Our entire team has quickly embraced this and now runs with it like we have had it forever. This is a huge improvement on our previous provider, who we were still trying to figure out three years in
- The team at AroFlo have been immensely helpful and patient the whole way through. Special mention to rep who aided in the initial set up, put up with our questions and came up with smart solutions to some of our specific needs.

Being able to run a job from initial contact, to quote, to follow up, to booking and completion, by multiple different staff, all in the one platform. Soon we will even be operating our invoicing direct from AroFlo. This has massively improved our efficiency, time to sale, and inter-operabilty.

The Field interface does miss some key elements. While it's been condensed to operate on phones/tablets, I wonder if it could've been a little less condensed and still work.

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product and giving us a great thumbs up we are pleased we have been able to help your business

Travis
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Quite good and makes my jobs a lot smoother and quicker

Quite good and makes my jobs a lot smoother and quicker

The tech support has been great. Software is very reliable and you can upload photos from your phone and other devices at any time do you have Internet. Invoicing is reasonably easy.

Not being able to Amend clients details on the field setting. So if a client email address is wrong when you were talking to them you cannot change it on your phone and you have to change it when you get back to the office.
Not being able to see all photos from a particular address you can only see the ones on that Task which means you have to open every task to find the photo you may need.
When you're looking at your tasks it would be nice to have an arrow down so you could go to the next task for example if you have 10 Tassie on the go you could start at past one and see the status then the arrow down and go to task 2 then three then four. Instead of going back to the homepage not knowing what task you were just on and then click on the next task below in the list.
When you quote and item out of your infantry and then invoice that item without Allocating the item as well the item will not be The ducted from infantry Stock.

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Travis, thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo and for your honest feedback.

Hayley

Very Customisable Job Management Software

Bewertet am 5.11.2018

Instant update of jobs at our finger tips is vital in our business and is achieved through Aroflo.

Online chat support is great with limited to no wait time. Software is customisable to suit all different work types for our business. Practicality is great with automatic import of supplier invoices and work orders.

Emails get bounced/blocked with the notification address and there is no alert sent to us in a timely manner and occasional never. Aroflo can run slow at times, separate to our internet speed. Some report filter functions are not flexible enough.

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo.

Michelle

Highly Recommended

Bewertet am 10.4.2017

Incorporating Aroflo into the business was one of the best business decisions we ever made. Productivity increased dramatically, spending leaks were captured and eliminated. All aspects of the business are able to work together cohesively and efficiently. We have been utilising Aroflo for years and every month we are still learning new parts of the system that can save the Company time and money.

Cloud based.
Syncs with MYOB
Encompasses most aspects of the business ie quoting, purchase orders, job management, timesheets etc
Can adjust levels based on different users.

The calendar function is quite difficult to use.

Rhonda

Aroflo

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

Overall i would say our overall experience has been positive and it has enabled our staff to become far more efficient.

The ability to talk to a PERSON when we need help
Ability for the staff in the field to access documents and jobs as required, ease of interface with Xero.

The need to go day by day when filling in public holidays or leave in a timesheet - there is no option for management to use a bulk entry

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We're pleased to hear our system has improved the efficiency within your business.

Greg
  • Branche: Bau

Raving Aroflo fan New Zealand!

Bewertet am 10.4.2017

Just like to drop you a note to say the Aroflo has some raving fans here at Flow industries.

We...

We love the way Aroflo just keeps getting better.
From time to time we do still look at other job management systems developments.
I can confirm that over 3 years and 5558 Jobs later Aroflo is still ontop.

Thanks to the team at Aroflo for taking pain out of daily operation.

The flexibility of being able to customise ourselves and the ability to be able to capture all content regarding the task and recall it from anywhere at anytime.

Stephen

Good, relaibe and stable

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

Good and easy for the tech's to use. Operates very reliably.

Good and easy for the tech's to use. Operates very reliably.

It is stable and they are not changing it for the sake of changing.

New PO billing is a waste of time for us and we should be able to opt out but it makes us go through this process that we don't need.

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Stephen. We appreciate your kind feedback.

Nik
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Outstanding!!

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

A solid framework of options and layout all of which can be completely customised to your specific needs. An excellent program backed up by fantastic customer support. Never ceases to amaze me - A very powerful tool and is now a crucial part of the business from service managing, maintenance scheduling, quoting, to inventory management, and all the way through to invoicing, AroFlo has got all the bases covered. As a refrigeration service company we have looked everywhere for the right program and AroFlo had delivered beyond expectation. Highly recommended.

Endless Customisation options
Excellent Customer support
Reasonably priced
Saves time
Saves money
A multitude of data stored in system and easy to access

Need task types to have default task sheet templates linked to them (Suggestion)

dan

very limited options

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

as an accountant I need integration, without perfect integration, the product IS NOT A SOLUTION....

and such you can skip it altogether.

very basic well it has very little use, or the way i hear people call it: "one big spreadsheet" ..

will not integrate the right way to xero
it wil take forever to update
glitch will ignore your work

Richard

Very satisfied and would definitely recommend using them

Very satisfied and would definitely recommend using them

Very easy to use and very realiable. Reporting allows you to see weekly revenues with ease.

Not being able to create custom fields with the same name as previously archived custom fields

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product

Isabelle
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Great Package for Office and Site work

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

Time saving, central spot for all information, adaptable and adjustable.

Time saving, central spot for all information, adaptable and adjustable.

The options of adapting it to our own requirements and the help received when setting up initially. Ongoing help is always provided in a quick time frame.

Not sure - like it all really - it works well for us

Antwort von AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Isabelle, many thanks for taking the time to review AroFlo. We appreciate your feedback.